No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• WARRIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
  • Junior Author
  • Faggot, queers, niggers, and Jews, OH MY! Oh *!
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #165 on: 04 December 2019 at 17:54 »
Oh my, these spics are so desperate. Hahaha now the muslims are using banana boats too? Invaders from shithole countries. Screw, they wouldn't make it here anyway. They can pick cotton on a plantation for hours, and pick soybeans and steal them from the farmers with poor judgement and grow a pair of tits, I dont care, their wet back labor is worth 2 cents a day. The Jews have a hard on for these Pedro's, because they want the poor to stay poor and give out factories like napalm and hand grenades. They bring in CIA drugs, along with the Chinese. The Jewish oligarchal CIA assigned the psychedelics, whip its, heroin, and laboratory drugs to the Chinese, with 2 day UPS shipping. They also gave the North Korean midget commies a wetback check for the meth also incorporated and shipped through ching Chong me love you long time postal service. They gave mehico cartel and south American saint living queers a blind eye when they bring in the cocaine and crack for the homos and queers. I swear, I get they serve that crap in McDonalds happy meals, because even the cheese has opioids in it. These Jews think we are so dumb and the sellout retards are world wide. AGENDA 21, Jewish scum will * over anyone and pay them in cracker Jack's and baseball peanuts just to have their way. They are babies peices of *, they deserve a bottle of cyanide sewage. These drugs they bring in like boxes of barefoot and pregnant wine give people aids, mental anguish, overdoses, and degenerate living. Badahbaba * the faggots. The internet is good when used correctly, but they even took a massive rat turd on that. I say us whites need to start dropping pennies with rat poison covered on them. AIDS was in invented by these hooked nose pirates. Some of them dont have noses at all, lmfao. They live the mayhem. Guess what, us whites when you * with us, we are above mayhem. Look at the beauty of Hitler, dont get started on Himmler, mwah xoxoxo dear jesus, you died on the cross so I can take a * on your stone. The Jewish golem turned into big brother, the all seeing eye, and the hoarde of retards who get so *ed in the ass by coked out niggers and homos they cant even walk straight. They stalk us, but they turn a blind eye to the alien immigrants that shouldn't even be alive. If only communist Russia weren't commie queers back in the 40s. Oh yeah, the Jews created communism. We did good by putting Jews in the ovens and hosing the * off them with neuro gas. Ha the good old days, the age of heroes were with the germans. Another jew killed, another faggot saved. I carry narcan around, I will do good for the white race and prevent a white degenerate from over doesing. If I see a nigger blowing snot from a Christmas crack binge, I'll spit on him and leave a turd in his gagging mouth. Give him a surprise before he dies! Lmfao queers, retards, fags, and Jews. They are all autistic braindead idiots. The CIA also makes people go postal and blames it on white supremacy, as if, you wait till rahowa comes, then you will see our supremacy. We know how to get clean puss, these niggers rape women, kill each other, and set babies on fire, and the Jewish MSM is worried about Trump conspiracy lies and spreading commercial after commercial of white hate. These rats even provided Islam with toys and machinery just so we have a reason to go to war and put monopoly money in the military industrial complex. I say build the wall and bash a wetback rapists head in if he tries to cross the border with his 12 year old girlfriend daughter. Clown world is an understatement, this is retard world, I guess you can say retarda are gods clowns. But only retards believe in God. BULLSHIT PEICES OF *! If they went to India, and I get shipped to fight in tiny penis land Pakistan, their limbs will be in the garbage going straight in the Pacific ocean. Feed them all to the sharks, but even sharks have preferences. Hell the eskimo will club a seals skull in just to eat blubber and use it as lubes for masterbating, at least sharks eat them with one bite. If I feed a shark a jew, it'll get sick. I dont hurt animals, unless they are humans with retard Gene's. * this world, when the EMPs go off 30 miles above the atmosphere, the nukes fly and the drones and planes fall, I will say cheese and give a Borat thumbs up to the flash. If I survive, prepare for the ultimate cause of our race, rahowa. 23 words, 14/88! We are the chosen ones.
Let's *ing Rock & Roll
Say no to crack kids, it's for niggers and homos only
11X Infanty Paratrooper
Rock & Roll SOCIOPATH so smoothe I am metal
BETA MALES SUCK DICK
COMMIES ARE LESBIANS AND RETARD QUEERS
JEWS WILL SUCK * OFF A PENNY TO SMELL THE COPPER
SEIG HEIL! HEIL HITLER!
OUR WHITE RACE WILL BE THE ONLY RACE!
IRAN IS MY BITCH!!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #166 on: 09 December 2019 at 13:42 »
As we're told the numbers of the Spanish speaking muds are decreasing do to the policy of holding them at the boarder in Mexico. Now we have to deal with record numbers of the African niggers. It seem to be a no win situation. It should definitely make a White Person realize that our boarder and immigration (legal or illegal) laws are highly flawed and not working in their favor.

https://www.latimes.com/story/2019-12-08/record-number-of-african-migrants-at-u-s-mexico-border

Record number of African migrants at U.S.-Mexico border

The number of migrants from African countries in Mexico who have had contact with Mexican immigration officials has increased from 460 in 2007 to more than 5,800 in 2019

By GUSTAVO SOLIS
DEC. 8, 2019
5:45 AM

The number of African migrants heading to the U.S. through Mexico has more than doubled this year — from roughly 2,700 in 2018 to 5,800 today, according to data from the federal government.

That figure has been steadily rising since 2007 — the year the Mexican government began including migrants from African countries who have contact with immigration officials in their annual migration reports — when the number was 460.

And that dramatic increase has been mostly left out of U.S. immigration conversations, activists say.

“Even within the immigration movement, you see a lack of visibility of Black narratives with what is happening at the border,” said Guerline Jozef, director and co-founder of the Haitian Bridge Alliance, an organization that helps Black migrants from all over the world.

Jozef herself was initially caught off-guard by the number of Black migrants south of the border.

In 2016 she didn’t know how to respond to a call she got about a group of Haitian migrants in Tijuana. She couldn’t understand why they were in Tijuana instead of Florida, the more traditional migration route for Caribbean migrants.

“At the time, honestly, I did not believe it,” she said.

But she went anyway and met with 12 Haitian migrants. She stayed a month and counted more than 400 Black migrants not just from Haiti but from Congo, Cameroon and Sierra Leone as well.

“Now, almost four years later, we have thousands and thousands of Black migrants,” she added.

The overwhelming number of people who travel through Mexico to get to the United States continue to be from Central America. The journey isn’t easy, many of them are robbed and beaten while traveling north.

On top of these dangers, African migrants face additional obstacles in the way of language and cultural barriers. They also have less access to services from legal aid organizations who do not have staff who speak the same language as the migrants.

They also face racism and discrimination because of the color of their skin, Jozef added.

This summer the migrants faced a new obstacle at the Mexico-Guatemala border. They are being prevented from reaching the U.S. border, according to activists on the ground.

In August, the Mexican government stopped issuing African migrants transit visas that allow them to travel north to the U.S.-Mexico border. Instead, officials are asking migrants to apply for residency or a visa in Mexico — which advocated fear could potentially jeopardize future asylum claims in the United States.

As a result, thousands of migrants fleeing from civil wars and ethnic conflicts are stuck, said Rebecca Alemayehu, a California-based immigration lawyer who represents African asylum seekers and has made several trips to Tijuana and Tapachula.

“Everything is stopped,” she said. “The African migrants have actually camped out in front of the immigration building there because they literally have nowhere else to go.”

Staying in Mexico isn’t an option, she added, because Black migrants are not safe there.

“A lot of them are getting robbed, beat up and mistreated there,” she said.

Despite this obstacle, Alemayehu said, African migrants continue to arrive at the Mexico-Guatemala border every day and there is no sign that the flow will slow down.

Like Jozef, Alemayehu did not realize there was a growing number of Black migrants in Mexico until she saw them for herself.

Last winter, while volunteering with a legal aid nonprofit called Al Otro Lado, she noticed a large number of migrants from Eritrea and Ethiopia. Alemayehu is the daughter of Ethiopian immigrants. She was able to speak with the migrants in their own language and, after follow up trips, began building trust within the African community in Tijuana.

At first, she asked for donated clothes and blankets because the migrants were sleeping on the streets. But then she realized they also needed legal help and began connecting them to legal services. Almost a year into this kind of advocacy work, Alemayehu is still surprised by the lack of legal help available to migrants.

“What I think for me is shocking and just really sad is that a lot of these asylum seekers just don’t have enough representation,” she said. “They are in these hearings by themselves.”

Here in the U.S., the plight of Black migrants has gained traction among some elected officials.

In November, members of the Congressional Black Caucus visited Black migrants at the border.

“There are record numbers of African immigrants seeking asylum at the U.S. border, particularly as Europe closes its doors to migrants,” they wrote in a statement.

The representatives met with 30 migrants from counties like Sierra Leone, Cameroon, and Haiti. They shared stories of companions dying along the trek from Ecuador to Mexico and racially-motivated mistreatment, including segregated food lines and denial of medical services.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #167 on: Today at 12:50 »
As if the Spanish speaking muds and the record number of African niggers aren't enough of a strain on our borders, why not throw some chinks in the mix.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/10/11-chinese-nationals-found-inside-furniture-in-truck-at-us-mexico-border/

11 Chinese nationals found inside furniture in truck at US-Mexico border

By Yaron Steinbuch
December 10, 2019 | 1:22pm

CBP officers at the San Ysidro port of entry thwarted an alleged human smuggling attempt of 11 Chinese nationals.

Federal agents foiled a human smuggling attempt along the US-Mexico border in San Diego when they found 11 Chinese nationals hiding inside a moving truck full of furniture, officials said.

The Customs and Border Patrol officers stopped a 42-year-old US citizen behind the wheel of the truck arriving from Mexico at the San Ysidro crossing about 5:30 p.m. Saturday.

After stopping the vehicle for a secondary search, they found the group crammed inside various pieces of furniture and other items — with one also crouching inside a washing machine.

The unidentified driver was arrested for attempted human smuggling and later transported to the Metropolitan Correctional Center, officials said.

* Investigation uncovers harrowing reality of bride trafficking: ‘Where is our humanity?’

* Final remains of human trafficking victims found in truck returned to Vietnam

* UK driver pleads guilty to lesser charges in 39 migrant deaths

The CBP placed an immigration hold on the Chinese nationals pending criminal and immigration proceedings, according a statement from the federal agency.

“(Customs and Border Protection) cannot stress enough the dangers of smuggling people,” Pete Flores, director of field operations in San Diego for the agency, said in a statement.

“These are human beings that smugglers subject to inhumane conditions that could have deadly consequences,” Flores said. “Fortunately no one was seriously injured.”

On Nov. 7, CBP officers at the same location found six Chinese nationals concealed in another moving truck, behind a false wall.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 843
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2038
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2231
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2081
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1891
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained