No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Muds at the U.S. Border
« on: 14 December 2018 at 01:48 »
Really sounds like those spic invaders on our southern border are truly needing asylum, it's not like they deserve to come over and destroy our White Culture for whatever reason. All they need is some money to go back home. What a joke. I can remember a month and a half ago the lying M.S.M. telling us the caravan wasn't even real. Now there are thousands of them, with more coming.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/migrant-caravan-demands-trump-either-let-them-in-united-states-or-pay-them-each-50000_2736772.html

Two groups of migrants from the migrant caravan marched to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana and demanded that President Donald Trump let them in the country or pay them $50,000 each to go home.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2018 at 13:29 »
Did I hear somewhere that the libtards are calling it the Caravan of Courage?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=caravan+of+courage&iax=videos&ia=videos
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 07 January 2019 at 15:37 »
Another wave of the spic invasion is suppose to head our way, to join the thousands of muds already collecting at our border. 15,000 is what they say, which we all know will swell like the last ones as they travel north. So who knows how may will be at our doorstep by the time they meet up with the others already here. I understand people are complacent about the issue since the muds are still in Mexico, but what do they think will happen when these spics have tens of thousands at the boarder. They already did a soft attack a month or so ago with a few thousand.
In my opinion, we really need to shut these caravans down before they start or better yet build that wall add some machine gun turrets and mow these mother *ers down as they walk-up to our border. We need to be treating this situation like the real invasion that it is, but in all reality The Whites need to realize this is war. We need to go on the offensive to solve this problem.  RAHOWA

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/05/new-migrant-caravan-forming-central-america-us-government-shutdown/

New migrant caravan forming in Central America as US government shutdown continues

A new migrant caravan, thought to be bigger than the last, is preparing to leave Honduras this month

Rozina Sabur, washington  Mathew Charles

5 JANUARY 2019 • 6:54PM

A new migrant caravan is preparing to leave Honduras, as President Donald Trump pushes ahead with his government shutdown in a bid to secure funding for a US border wall.

The caravan, which migrant rights advocates estimate could include 15,000 participants, more than double the size of the previous caravan, is said to be preparing to leave Honduras from the city of San Pedro Sula on January 15.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 07 January 2019 at 20:38 »
They reckon that George Sorros is assisting them.
Something is going on in Central America.
How did the muds rapidly gain ground from Mexico City to the US boarder?
Somebody with big money paid for their bus transit to reach that point!

They can’t all expect to just waltz into the US?!

I’ve been Following the story on you tube. They are finding ways of sneaking in and these beaners are consulting tunneling experts in Europe on how to get underneath the fence.

The latest news is the wall will not be cement as it isn’t cost effective , it’ll be steel.
Why won’t the Democrats release the funds for this project easily?!
I sure hope you guys are going to get a super robust steel boarder where their tools can’t make a dent in it!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Creativity Prison Ministries
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity North Carolina - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 08 January 2019 at 13:21 »
Of course they'd all gather up when the government is shut down. Makes it much more easier to cross the border. Then again, our own treacherous government will still allow them to come in and mongrelize our race. It's all part and parcel to the Jews' end game.

I'm right with ya Dibbs that machine guns can do a much better job than a wall. These muds are crossing our borders illegally and transgressing our laws. As Founder Klassen once said, what difference does it make if they are civilians or an invading army? They are taking over the land our proud White forefathers once fought bravely for.
"The White Race will either inhabit this planet Earth in totality, or it will not survive at all. There will be no in between in our future." - Ben Klassen

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 11174 Goldsboro
N.C. 27532 U.S.A.
Emails: NorthCarolina@creativityalliance.com
             PrisonMinistries@creativityalliance.com

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries Website
Creativity Prison Ministries Website | https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 835
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2011
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2219
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2074
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1865
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]