No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #65 on: 29 April 2019 at 23:24 »
The King of the pedophiles has giving aid to the muds at our door step (border). This should insure that they will never leave. Thanks to the Pope, now the muds have clean new clothes, a full belly, and be well rested to sneak across our borders.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/pope-sends-500000-migrants-mexican-border

Pope Francis has donated $500,000 to help the thousands of Central American migrants stranded at the Mexican border.

IrishCentral Staff
@IrishCentral
Apr 28, 2019

The donated funds, from the Peter’s Pencecollections, will be distributed among 27 projects in 16 dioceses and Mexican religious congregations that have requested assistance in order to continue to provide food, lodging, and basic necessities to the migrants, reports Vatican News.

According to a statement from Peter’s Pence, “In recent months, thousands of migrants have arrived in Mexico, having traveled more than 4,000 kilometers on foot and with makeshift vehicles from Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala. Men and women, often with young children, flee poverty and violence, hoping for a better future in the United States. However, the US border remains closed to them.”

“All these people were stranded, unable to enter the United States, without a home or livelihood”, the statement reads. “The Catholic Church hosts thousands of them in hotels within the dioceses or religious congregations, providing basic necessities, from housing to clothing.”

The statement adds that “media coverage of this emergency has been decreasing, and as a result, aid to migrants by the government and private individuals has also decreased.”

Peter’s Pence statement insists that “a regulated and transparent use of the resources, which must be accounted for, is required before the aid is assigned.”

According to the statement, thirteen projects have been approved and another fourteen are currently being evaluated.

“Thanks to these projects”, the statement concludes, “and thanks to Christian charity and solidarity, the Mexican Bishops hope to be able to continue helping our migrant brothers and sisters”.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #66 on: 30 April 2019 at 08:07 »
Isn’t Vatican City a nation in it’s own right? Has it’s own stamps and passports printed?! Why can’t the muds go swamp that place?

Mexico has offered to look after the Hondurans but they don’t want to be there! They want a more developed place with more hand outs! If they are refugees and bonafide ones why aren’t they accepting Mexico’s offer?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #67 on: 30 April 2019 at 10:12 »
Isn’t Vatican City a nation in it’s own right? Has it’s own stamps and passports printed?! Why can’t the muds go swamp that place?

It is.

Uncle Musso set it up when he was Il Duce.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #68 on: 30 April 2019 at 11:55 »
Why can’t the muds go swamp that place?

You know how it is for these mud lovers. It so much easier to say let everyone in until it's their backyard they're invading. It's just how Trump called the sanctuary states/cities bluff the other week, by saying he'll ship our overflow at the border to them. Once he said that the leftist in the States started back pedaling quick.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #69 on: 03 May 2019 at 03:51 »
Border Patrol apprehending a record-setting 53,000 families in March. That's f*cking crazy. What is a wetback family? I know the muds breed like rats and that catholic religion they worship doesn't allow birth control, so they have large families. Even if it's just one person that stole a child, that makes the number entering the U.S. over a hundred thousand (low end). And that's only the ones they've caught. The Invasion is real!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-illegal-immigrants-new-mexico-largest-group-apprehended

Border Patrol apprehends 'largest group' of illegal immigrants near US border yet

By Frank Miles | Fox

Migrants from India and Africa now traveling to the U.S.; Griff Jenkins reports from Tapachula, Mexico.

U.S. Border Patrol on Tuesday morning apprehended its largest group of illegal immigrants caught at once, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reported.

CBP said 424 illegal aliens were apprehended just after midnight in Sunland Park, New Mexico; an additional 230 illegal aliens were apprehended in Antelope Wells, N.M., around 2 a.m.

“This is an ongoing situation that U.S Border Patrol agents are facing in southern New Mexico: hundreds of parents and children being encountered by agents after having faced a dangerous journey in the hands of unscrupulous smugglers,” CBP said in a statement. “Criminal organizations continue to exploit innocent human lives in order to enhance their illicit activities without due regard to the risks of human life.  In most cases these smugglers never cross the border themselves in order to avoid apprehension.”

This is the group of 230 undocumented immigrants apprehended today in Antelope Wells. (US Border Patrol)

MIGRANT CARAVAN GOES GLOBAL, ATTRACTS REFUGEES FROM ACROSS WORLD TRYING TO ENTER US

Officials have said the surge of migrant families was overwhelming the southern border.

Border officials said they were struggling to cope with the influx of Central American families, with Border Patrol apprehending a record-setting 53,000 families in March.

The Trump administration has supported changes to the asylum process and other steps to slow the influx of migrants at the border as President Trump tries to make good on his 2016 campaign promises.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 742
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1860
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2129
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1937
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1605
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]