No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Muds at the U.S. Border

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #135 on: 17 August 2019 at 14:32 »
I was watching t.v., seeing what kind of lies and White hatred the propaganda media is spewing today, when a commercial for the UNHCR -
https://give.unrefugees.org/180606CORE_DRTVOG_P_3000
- asking for donations to help the Spanish speaking mud races escape the dangerous gangs of their nations.

So basically not only do my enemies want us to pay to support the muds once they enter the U.S. for up to 20 years plus in many cases, but now our enemies want us to support their journey to our country also.

I had to vent, so this was my email to them:

I have recently seen one of your commercials and it deeply disturbed me as a proud White Man.

The commercial was directed towards my mind polluted Brothers and Sisters in the U.S.  The commercial was begging for money to help relocate the various mud races of the world (specifically the ones from the crime ridden South and Central American areas) to the U.S.

It's bad enough that we have to pay for these ungrateful muds through welfare programs for many years of their lives once they come to the U.S., now you want us to finance the journey of these people so that they can become a drain on our society. That is absolute madness. 

I'm sure this will land on dead ears, but I would like  you to recognize the devastation that you are profiting from and felt like someone should be calling you out on your anti-White agenda.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #136 on: 17 August 2019 at 14:54 »
It’s not America’s fault they breed what they can’t feed! Don’t bring up kids in a war zone!

So what if their country is corrupt and crap! Not their God given right to come to a Western nation.

Sorros, the bastard seems to be already doing a good job of  financing this invading force!

It’s bloody bad enough Americans work only to get robbed of taxes to pay for this beaner invading force!

How about you make the Beaners earn their way in!? Probation?

Set up a concentration camp in north Alaska where you give them an exercise bike to generate power that goes to batteries for 7 years solid? See if you get any takers?!

You just watch, Australia will trade some Sri Lankan’s, Afghans or Iranians for some Beaners. Some dickhead wants to “collect the set”?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #137 on: 24 August 2019 at 12:16 »
Will this ever end?  More sick, dirty, bug infested Spanish speaking mud races apprehended crossing the border. Now I have to pay for their medical bills. I can think of so many better thing to spend my tax money on, like shipping these niggers and muds to an island far, far away from us.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-apprehends-large-group-200-central-american-migrants-new-mexico-port-of-entry

Border Patrol nabs nearly 200 Central American migrants near New Mexico port of entry

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

U.S. Border Patrol on Monday said agents apprehended a large group of nearly 200 illegal immigrants near a base at a New Mexico port of entry over the weekend.

The agency said 194 illegal immigrants were apprehended after 3 a.m. Sunday. They were trying to cross the border near Camp Bounds Forward Operating Base, located near the Antelope Wells Port of Entry in New Mexico, a statement read. The group consisted mostly of families and unaccompanied minors from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

Migrants, mostly from Central America, were apprehended Sunday trying to cross the border illegally near the Antelope Wells Port of Entry in New Mexico. (U.S. Customs and Border Patrol)

A 7-year-old travelling with a parent was airlifted to a hospital after tests showed he had a high fever. The child was diagnosed with the flu and later returned to Border Patrol custody. Initial medical screenings showed other migrants had lice and scabies.

“Large groups like these exacerbate the current immigration process further impacting our workforce, facilities, and resources,” Interim Chief Patrol Agent Gloria Chavez said in a press release. “I commend the incredible work of our Border Patrol Agents who continue to push forward through this border crisis.”

Though the number of apprehensions has been down in recent months, border patrol operations are challenged by a high numbers of illegal immigrants entering the United States when compared to last year's figures. 172,000 migrants had been apprehended in the El Paso Sector this fiscal year, a large increase from more than 31,000 migrants apprehended during the entire fiscal year 2018.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #138 on: 07 September 2019 at 12:25 »
Even though the official numbers aren't in yet, a 30% drop of arrests since last month and a 50% drop from May's numbers sound promising, but my concern is now more muds are crossing the border undetected. Since Mexico's "involvement", which I use that word loosely, they have stopped the large migrant caravans we use to see. I assume more for their sake than ours. As we heard from reports, those caravans were very destructive and disruptive, even to a sh!thole like Mexico. And due to the disbanding of these large groups of invaders, that we could easily see and stop, I believe that they are still coming just in smaller groups, which makes the muds harder to detect and stop their illegal crossings. Plus even if that 51,000 number is correct, that still adds up to over 600,000 muds for a year. Totally unacceptable!  Especially when those muds are able to claim asylum, be released into our country with a court date, and are never seen again. At least not until one kills someone or commits other violent crimes that are large enough to make the MSM have to report on it.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/04/politics/border-patrol-august-numbers-drop/index.html

US Border Patrol arrests continue to drop in August with approximately 51,000 migrants arrested

By Geneva Sands, CNN
Posted at 5:56 PM ET, Wed September 4, 2019

(CNN) — Preliminary data indicates that US Border Patrol arrested around 51,000 people on the US-Mexico border in August, according to a Border Patrol source familiar with the data.

The August numbers show a consistent decline in arrests since the spring and come as the Trump administration has pushed forward numerous controversial policies intended to help stem the flow of migrants arriving at the southern border. An influx of migrant families and children, predominantly from Central America, strained resources along the border as severe overcrowding took hold earlier this summer.

Border Patrol apprehensions, a measure of illegal crossings, dropped around 30% from 71,999 in July to around 51,000 in August, according to the preliminary data.

Homeland Security acting Secretary Kevin McAleenan on Wednesday, appearing alongside President Donald Trump in the White House, said that preliminary border statistics indicate "a reduction of over 50% from May to today." The statistics will be released early next week.

The August numbers mark a significant decrease since the high in May of more than 130,000 arrests, but it still remains higher than any month in the past two fiscal years. Many migrants arriving at the southern border turn themselves into Border Patrol after arriving on US soil.

Politico first reported on the August apprehension numbers. Customs and Border Protection, which releases monthly border arrest numbers, does not comment on preliminary data.

McAleenan on Wednesday also praised "continued partnership with Mexico," regional support from Central American countries to combat irregular migration as well as enhancing security at the border.

Trump added, "The wall is being built. It's going up rapidly."

The administration has replaced and revamped sections of wall, but as of August no new miles of wall had been built where none previously existed.

Trump also thanked Mexico for its efforts to reduce illegal migration to the US border, claiming that "they have 25,000 soldiers right now protecting our border and they've done a fantastic job."

Last month, the Trump administration informed Congress of plans to shift at least $155 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency disaster relief fund to support its policy of returning some migrants to Mexico to await their immigration court proceedings in the US.

Defending the administration's move to reprogram FEMA funds to the US-Mexico border even in the midst of Hurricane Dorian, Trump on Wednesday said, "We need help on the border, the numbers are really good."

On Tuesday, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper authorized the diverting of $3.6 billion in military construction funds for 11 wall projects on the southern border with Mexico, according to defense officials and a letter from Esper to the Senate Armed Services Committee.

The move was immediately slammed by lawmakers. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called the decision "a slap in the face" to service members.

Last month, acting CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan said that, while the situation was improving, "we are still in a full-blown crisis," referring to the high number of arrests in July.

A US Border Patrol official last month said a combination of factors contributed to the drop in arrests this summer, including Mexico's enforcement efforts and the continued rollout of the Migration Protection Protocols, whereby migrants are returned to Mexico to await their immigration proceedings.

"All of these things together (are) helping" the official said.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #139 on: 08 September 2019 at 11:28 »

It’s in the African’s programming to be “destruction machines” no matter where they are!
 They’d be more useful if we took them and dropped them on North Korea!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

BORDER PATROL GAME

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 836
Last post 31 May 2010 at 20:54
by Hidden to Guests
Israel To Construct Barrier Along Egyptian Border

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2017
Last post 14 January 2010 at 18:03
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2220
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
Muds

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2075
Last post 27 January 2010 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests
Mud Street Crime: Muds Go Wild

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 4
Popularity: 1869
Last post 27 July 2010 at 08:55
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained