No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 20:24
Happy Autumn Equinox from the UK

RAHOWA for the Expansion of our Religion and Race.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

22 September 2018 at 21:05
Happy Spring Equinox from the Southern Hemisphere.

https://science.ke.org.au/solstice.php
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

21 September 2018 at 21:14
Happy Autumnal Equinox!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 September 2018 at 02:51
RaHoWa to Brother Dibbs of Illinois' new Contact Point:

CoC Illinois: Illinois@creativityalliance.com
P.O. Box 579 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 September 2018 at 13:00
Don't forget brothers. A credo a day keeps the cobwebs away. RAHOWA!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2018 at 11:59
We must secure our future, we must continue to prosper and build civilised nations and Rid the world of the Jude.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 September 2018 at 03:31
"Before we can put the White Man back in the fight, we must first put the fight back in the White Man." William L. Pierce
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 September 2018 at 02:45
I challenge all of you to live the 16 Commandments each and every day!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

13 September 2018 at 22:12
If there is one thing in this wonderful world of ours that is worth preserving, defending, and promoting, it is the White Race.
N.E.R., Ch. 2
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 September 2018 at 07:33
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -Friedrich Nietzsche

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Hello Forums...

Hidden to Guests

• Junior Author
      • Hidden to Guests
Hello Forums...
« on: 19 February 2018 at 18:10 »
Hello there, it's me, Caustic (a.k.a ƵenKlassen) here. I have been a bit of political prisoner on other forums including: atheistforums.org, atheistforums.com, christianforums.com, and sciforums.com.

I got banned from those places for speaking out against the Zionist elite...

But that was then, this is now. Anyways, I hope this forum has a better in placement of free speech, and besides, I have been interested in Creativity anyways; I'm going to read the White Man's Bible in it's entirety soon, I only read a little bit of it.

Anyways, I hope y'all welcome me with open arms as another member to your forums.

Hidden to Guests

• White Ranger
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Hello Forums...
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2018 at 20:43 »
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Creativity Alliance from England.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

The Church of Creativity England
Email: England@creativityalliance.com

Screw Twitter, Facebook & Google+!
Follow the Church of Creativity on GAB

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2018 at 21:32 »
Welcome brother.

If I'd joined those forums you listed, I have no doubt I would have been banned there too. I was banned from VNN for being a Creator - I wasn't even allowed to activate my account - and from Stormfront for exposing a Zionist political party that was masquerading as so-called White Nationalist. So it's with complete awareness of the irony when I say that we no longer believe in freedom of speech here. The truth is that freedom of speech everywhere, America to Australia and Britain to China and Zimbabwe only exists within the confines of the Nation State's concept of Political Correctness. Our concept of freedom of speech though, is defined by Creativity's Golden Rule:

What is good for the White Race is the highest virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.

We also have the problem of people that are ostensibly on our side, but show up here and attempt to lecture us on the virtues of pretending that acceptance of the Jewish tribal god and his kid on a stick. Regarding Christianity: We don't mind a little bit of debate, but we will not tolerate abuse. Same with Odinists and other spook lovers.

Christians that come here fit into three categories: Those who make their statements or ask their questions, maybe even debate a little, but they are not here to preach and convert us, so they tolerate our beliefs and once they cease talking crap about their spook in the sky and underground demons, we tend to ignore their Christian reliance on primitive superstition and go about our business - which is the Salvation and Advancement of the White Race. Some change their beliefs and join us, some don't.

Ben Klassen

And then there are the total nutjobs for Stick-Boy: The Christinsane that begin with calm debate but soon enough reveal that they cannot prevent themselves from denouncing and insulting us as tools of the Jew for doubting their Jewish tribal god and his Jewish son they want to pretend was a White Man. They soon find themselves banned or their account deleted along with their posts.

So, freedom of speech ... as long as it's good for the White Race, we'll allow it.

And just so you know: We don't care for the American Constitution or Bill of Rights, nor any guarantees of freedom of expression from the United Nations or wherever .... Despite the intentions of those who originally drafted each and every one of those so-called human rights, once defined, they become subject to political, judicial and social determinations and as such are not available to us today as Creators. So, why would we extend the courtesy of freedom of speech to those that have taken the same from us? We care nothing for taking the so-called high-road as if freedom of speech is the ultimate right of man. All we care about is what is good for the White Race.

As long as you are in agreement with that, then we welcome you brother. We welcome you with open arms and an all embracing RaHoWa!

Cailen.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags: (6x4) @$35 + $24 Postage
Books: The Little White Book by Ben Klassen & the Creativity Alliance Handbook @$35
Link: Australia Post Costs Page
More details on my Hidden to Guests

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Creativity Prison Ministries
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity North Carolina, U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 20 February 2018 at 03:06 »
Welcome from North Carolina, U.S.A. Glad you're here!
"The White Race will either inhabit this planet Earth in totality, or it will not survive at all. There will be no in between in our future." - Ben Klassen

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 11174 Goldsboro
N.C. 27532 U.S.A.
Emails: NorthCarolina@creativityalliance.com
             PrisonMinistries@creativityalliance.com

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries Website
Creativity Prison Ministries Website | https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons

Hidden to Guests

• White Ranger
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 22 February 2018 at 21:03 »
Well Said Rev.C :rahowa

Welcome the RaHoWa
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

The Church of Creativity England
Email: England@creativityalliance.com

Screw Twitter, Facebook & Google+!
Follow the Church of Creativity on GAB

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]