Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Interracial Dating
The difference between Niggers and White Racial Loyalists is ...
 - Niggers hate it when a rich Darky gets with a White
 - WRL's hate it when any Darky gets with any White

A Nigger aint nothin' but a Nigger. That bitch is a Gold-Digging Mud-Shark Race-Traitor. Odds are, the Nigger will kill it after it pops out a Tar-Baby.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10833483/LeBron-James-17-year-old-son-Bronny-faces-racist-abuse-taking-white-girl-high-school-prom.html

Excerpt: LeBron James' 17-year-old son Bronny is being trolled with vile racist abuse for taking a white girl to his high school prom after sharing images of the happy couple arriving at the event in a $326,000 custom Mercedes GT sports car
Bronny attended the school dance this past weekend with one of his classmates, teenager Peyton Gelfuso. However, some people on the internet were not happy with his decision to take someone who is 'light skinned' to prom, and social media was soon flooded with a slew of nasty comments about the pairing,

'Not a light skinned woman already,' wrote one person, while another added, 'Welp, on the bright side, LeBron has more kids. Maybe they will do better.'

'That girl is whiter than white bruh,' said someone else.

A fourth tweet read, 'Should've got a black queen like his dad,' with an angry face emoji. &:(

'Lost another black king to a money hungry white girl,' a different Twitter user tweeted. 'Bron gotta do better SMH.'

Someone else branded her a 'gold digger,' quoting the lyrics from the song Gold Digger by Kanye West, while others simply shared GIFs and memes showcasing their disappointment in his choice of date.

Other people defended the budding basketball star, with one writing, 'It's hilarious seeing all these black people have an issue with his prom choice. Bro, y'all are so pathetic.'

'Black people scream racism and then go there when dude dates a white girl. SMH,' wrote another person.

For once blacks are getting called "racist" just look at the pictures though?! I do agree with the Niggers here that the white girl should not date the black man! It's like it's on the bloody increase now that these women think race isn't real and it doesn't matter!

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rob82

I love it! That teacher should get a major promotion. She also shouldn't had apologized. None needed for that creature from the black lagoon who started this Niggerism and hurt our country so bad. Of course they keep getting it wrong about Obama being the nation's first nigger President, the first Mulatto President actually.

"Obama's victories in 2008 and 2012 are considered historic moments reflecting the country's racial progress." - WRONG.
They have it backwards as always. Racial Treason and Treason against Nature is more like it. White America. White Culture. White Values. White History. White Manifest Destiny that conquered the Indians and expanded our White Race/Species as The Laws of Nature dictate all species do.

RAHOWA! White Power 23
RaHoWa
WFFW 23/23 R!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10850443/California-Karen-slammed-online-racially-abusing-DJ-filming-shouting-restaurant-staff.html

A woman is being slammed as a 'California Karen' after she was recorded racially abusing a black man at a swanky Santa Barbara restaurant.

The altercation, which transpired at The Boathouse at Hendry's Beach Wednesday, reportedly started after the woman, who has not yet been identified, began berating staff at the bayside eatery after her card was declined the night before.

As an argument ensued, Ian Soleimani, a 39-year-old African-American man who works as a DJ, whipped out his phone and started recording the woman's tirade - spurring her to turn her aggression on to him.

The five-minute clip - which shows the woman hurl racist insults at Soleimani - has since amassed tens of thousands of views online

The footage begins with the woman laying into one of the restaurant's managers over the unpaid check from May 10, which saw staffers reportedly confiscated the woman's ID per the eatery's policy.

Returning the next day to pay the outstanding balance, the woman reportedly attempted to use PayPal to pay the unreported sum - which too proved unsuccessful.

The video begins with the woman repeatedly asking for her ID from the manager, who politely asserts that the tab still had not been paid.

[video width=480 height=380]

'It was paid, though, ma'am, and you rejected the payment,' the woman, sporting a pair of sunglasses and clutching an iPad, says in the clip. 'What part of you rejecting the payment don't you recall?'

The confrontation soon escalates after the woman notices Soleimani recording, leading her to spew racial insults at the man.

'Excuse me, sir. Hi, one of four black people in Santa Barbara,' the increasingly incensed customer sarcastically snipes in the footage.

Apparently noticing both Soleimani and the staffer react to the off-color remark, the woman doubles down on her comments in the footage.

'Oh, now I'm a racist, terrible person, sorry, just because you're an obnoxious guy. It's not your fault that you're black, of course. Just obnoxious,' the woman says.

'I'm against obnoxious people to be clear, not against the black people.'

At another point in the clip, where the woman asks Soleimani why he has his phone out, the DJ responds, 'Taking a video of this. This is absolutely ridiculous.'

'Are you sending it to the FBI after this?' the woman sarcastically responds. 'I might go psychotic pretty soon. I'm probably going to, I'm probably going to get very violent pretty soon, I'm glad you're here

'I made an effort to pay for that, I had three people offering to pay for that because I've been here for so long and I took his but I discontinued the other offers, and then suddenly that offer is not good enough for you?' she asks.

'That's not true,' the manager replies in the footage.

The woman in turn responds: 'Oh, now she's Oprah - and a psychic on top of it.'

The woman then turns her attention again to Soleimani, once again evoking race, while sarcastically calling him 'Mother Theresa' for calmly recording the interaction.

'Again, don't you have some fish to catch, African-American man?' she says in the footage.

Soleimani said he had been wearing a Santa Barbara Fish Market sweater during the altercation, prompting the woman's fishing remarks.

'Don't you want to go on a boat and do some African-American fishing?' she said.

'And this man, who thinks he's Mother Teresa for Santa Barbarans everywhere who want a pretentious breakfast, now he's here,' the woman went on.

'Thank god he's doing his three black people in Santa Barbara part - for Oprah apparently,' she added, referring to longtime Santa Barbara resident Winfrey, who lives in upscale Montecito.

Footage on original. I guess it is racist to call a black guy "An African-American fisherman?! What if he really was one in four of the Black population of Santa Barbara?
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Mr.Deth on Mon 06 Jun 2022
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/indianapolis-childrens-museum-juneteenth-watermelon-salad_n_629c2946e4b07aa9389aa26b

Indianapolis Children's Museum Apologizes For Juneteenth Watermelon Salad

"We apologize and acknowledge the negative impact that stereotypes have on communities of color," the museum said after a furious backlash.

A Georgia Ikea store was slammed just last year for featuring fried chicken and watermelon to honor Juneteenth. Some 20 employees walked off the job to protest the menu. The store removed the food and apologized.

A tantrum about food? Was this orchestrated by some  kind of black mafia to take the existing chicken and melon home for free? ...Otherwise could you imagine the human "bees to the honey pot" of the niggers dumpster diving for this stuff in the bins outside IKEA?

Should send it all to Somalia those kite thin niggers would be all over it!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10906373/Shopper-accuses-Australian-stores-systemic-racism-makeup-shades-black-people.html

A shopper has accused Australian retailers of 'systemic racism' for lacking makeup shades that cater for black people.

Rufaro Zimbudzi shared her experiences shopping at various supermarkets and department stores in Melbourne in a viral video on TikTok
In the video, Ms Zimbudzi expressed her frustration black people face while trying to find foundation and concealer that matches their skin tone
She revealed that there was a strong presence of products that catered predominantly for woman with lighter skin shades.

'Come shopping with me to see if Aussie drug stores have inclusive shade ranges,' Ms Zimbudzi said.

'You guys already know that Australian drug stores would be called lacking, so let's use this as a way to open up a conversation about systemic racism.'

'Systemic racism or institutional racism is racism is embedded through the laws and regulations of certain institutions or through a particular society or organisation,' Ms Zimbudzi added.

Ms Zimbudzi suggested the issue of black people not getting access to their particular shade of makeup can arise when organisations provide limited product supplies. 

'That would be an example of systemic racism because this racism/lack of accessibility is due to that brand and that organisation thinking we are not worthy,' she said.

'And also, the beauty industry. Let's also remember that inclusivity does not mean tokenism.'

'This means that brands shouldn't be able to get away with having one dark shade of foundation. They need to work a bit harder than that, Ms Zimbudzi said.

A spokesperson for Woolworths responded to the TikTok video and said: 'We serve a diverse mix of customers and aim to reflect this in our range of makeup and other beauty products.'

While a spokesperson for Coles said: 'Coles values and celebrates diversity. We work with our suppliers to provide a range of cosmetics that is inclusive and meets the needs of our customers.'

Ms Zimbudzi told Daily Mail Australia: 'I just wanted to emphasise the TikTok was to highlight the systemic issues. it wasn't to necessarily out the brands.'

'Coming from a place of anger, I was just trying to contexualise the systemic issues that we see everyday an sort of make that information more accessible.'

Ms Zimbudzi added: 'I just feel that having upfront and honest conversations about race makes so many white Australians very uncomfortable

I'll give her an "Up front and honest conversation " on Niggers in my country!

(1) The UN told us we had to have you. Nobody needs or wants you!

(2) Get the picture! Not Catered For = Not White? Not Welcome!

(3) Stop whining you lazy bitch! Order your stuff online and quit persecuting shops who don't want to get stuck with your crap!

(4)You niggers are programmed to be :- Violent, hot headed, corrupt and childish! If you can't do any of those things you grizzle! Nobody needs or wants you for those reasons and the high time rates that come with your unevolved species! You belong in a desert, don't be coming and making a desert out of our oasis that WE built!

Now bugger off you Mississippi wind chime!
The Price is Reich!