Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #840 on: 26 September 2021 at 03:38 »
Gabby Petito's family owed an apology over comments by MSM

Media commentators who described coverage of murdered influencer Gabby Petito as “missing white woman syndrome” owe her family an apology, according to Digital Editor Jack Houghton.

MSNBC host Joy Reid claimed people were only interested in reading about Gabby’s story because of the colour of her skin.

Mr Houghton described the comments as “disgusting” and hurtful to Gabby’s friends and family.

“And this is the result if you do your journalism through the lens of critical race theory and identity politics," he said.

“You turn the murder of a young woman into a deranged activist talking point.

“Joy Reid in particular owes Gabby’s family an apology.

“Because if you cared about this story and the pain her family is feeling, that doesn’t make you a racist, it makes you human.”

The latest thing to be declared RACIST! is MSM reports of murdered White women ...
Why? Only Black Lives Matter.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #841 on: 28 September 2021 at 18:54 »
https://www.nme.com/en_au/news/music/members-of-melbourne-band-the-spazzys-distance-themselves-from-ex-drummer-accused-of-posting-neo-nazi-propaganda-3021925

Members of Melbourne band The Spazzys distance themselves from ex-drummer accused of posting “neo-Nazi propaganda

Kat and Lucy Spazzy of the 2000s pop-punk trio have responded to an article by The Age alleging their former drummer Ally Spazzy posts “neo-Nazi and anti-lockdown propaganda”

McNamara, who performed under the name Ally Spazzy, was named in an article published by The Age on Tuesday (August 17) titled ‘Political ambitions and anti-lockdown protests: How neo-Nazis seek to spread influence’.

The report by The Age journalists Nick McKenzie and Joel Tozer alleged that McNamara, who also operates her own children’s music business Kiddyrock, “has been posting neo-Nazi and anti-lockdown propaganda under an online alias”. (NME has not seen these alleged posts.) The Age’s story, which identified McNamara as a musician but did not name her as a member of The Spazzys, said that she hung up when contacted over the phone.

Kat Spazzy appeared to confirm Alice McNamara’s association with The Spazzys, and distanced herself and Lucy Spazzy from the extremist views McNamara is alleged by The Age to have shared.

“It has come to my attention this morning, that Ally Spazzy, a former member of our band, is alleged to have been involved in posting online hate speech,” Kat Spazzy wrote.

After attributing The Spazzys’ inactivity to to McNamara’s “increasingly odd, irrational and conspiratorial” views “over recent years”, Kat wrote, “We are shocked and saddened to now discover that she is alleged to have been anonymously posting in support of neo nazi beliefs.

When contacted by NME, Kat Spazzy said that The Spazzys had not been active since a one-off concert they performed in 2018, and that she and Ally have not been in contact since that time

There is nothing written about exactly what this girl said? The Spazzys were an award winning female Ramones clone big 20 years ago. Spaz is short for Spastic - another word for Retard.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #842 on: 01 October 2021 at 01:19 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6155b9cae4b075408bd3db54

Mom Says Neighbor Blasts Racial Slurs, Monkey Sounds. Cops Say They Can't Stop It.

huffpost.com

A Black mother in Virginia is publicly sharing that a neighbor has for years been blasting recordings of monkeys, banjos and racial slurs when her family leaves the house, but police say there’s nothing they can do to stop it.

“Whenever we would step out of our house, the monkey noises would start,” Jannique Martinez of Virginia Beach told local station WAVY last week. “And it’s so racist and it’s disgusting.”

Martinez moved into the neighborhood five years ago, and the audio recordings, which seem to be triggered by motion sensors, started about a year and a half later, she told CNN on Thursday.

Martinez’s family isn’t the only one subjected to the noises; the sound that plays depends on the who is leaving which residence, she said. One audio clip Martinez shared on Facebook last week features recording with monkey sounds, banjo music and a man repeatedly using the N-word.

“Everyone wave to the n***a guy. Say, hi, n***a guy!” a man’s voice says. The audio appears to have been taken from an episode of “South Park.”

“My son is terrified of [the neighbor]. Terrified, terrified,” Martinez told WAVY of her youngest child’s reaction. “The N-word situation … They came to me and said, ‘Mom, what’s that?’ I didn’t subject my kids to that. I didn’t think they would ever have to learn what this means.”

Martinez told CNN that she confronted the neighbor about the recordings last year and asked him to turn the noise down; he said he was doing nothing wrong.

The Virginia Beach Police Department confirmed in a statement that it has responded to several calls to the house where the noise is coming from due to “nuisance/loud music complaints,” but there isn’t anything they can do.

“As appalling and offensive as the neighbors’ behavior are, the city attorney and Virginia magistrates have separately determined that the actions reported thus far did not rise to a level that Virginia law defines as criminal behavior,” the police department said.

It added that it will closely monitor the situation and “within the limits of the law, help this family with this most unpleasant situation.”

HuffPost’s attempts to reach Martinez and her neighbor for comment on Thursday were not immediately successful.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #843 on: 02 October 2021 at 12:30 »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mom-blames-black-student-for-insanely-racist-homecoming-proposal/ar-AAP0Aqp

Mom Blames Black Student for Insanely Racist Homecoming Proposal

www.msn.com
© Provided by The Daily Beast Twitter

A high-school student in Kansas City has sparked outrage with his vehemently racist homecoming proposal that went viral on social media.

As part of the proposal, the boy presented the girl last week with a bigoted banner that read, “If I was Black, I would be picking cotton, but I’m white so I’m picking you” for homecoming. Cotton balls were also plastered to the sign, which had boxes for the girl to check either “yes” or “no.”

In a photo, the two students stand shoulder-to-shoulder, posing close to one another while happily sharing the sign and holding it up in plain view. The image shows the “yes” box has been checked.

The student and his potential date have since been called out for racism—but the girl’s mom is standing up for her, saying her daughter was just “caught up” in the excitement of homecoming.

“Caught up in the excitement of being asked to her first ever homecoming, our daughter held the sign that was given to her,” Rhonda Windholz told KSHB 41 in Kansas City. “It was only after actually comprehending the situation, that she realized what was happening. She blatantly said no!! By then, it was too late.”

The mother also claimed that “one Caucasian and one African-American boy were involved.” She even alleged “the African-American boy... actually made the sign.”

After attempting to redirect blame, Windholz said, “Please know that we have diversity in our own family and believe that all lives matter. We have received many death threats and numerous people have told our daughter to kill herself.”

Her half-hearted apology concluded, “The response to this misunderstanding has caused much confusion and pain for many. We sincerely apologize to all who are offended.”

But not everyone is buying the mea culpa.

“The mother is ridiculous, and shows her ignorance by saying all lives matter,” a Twitter user posted.

Another said that if it was true that the daughter had no idea of the racist context of the sign, then “it’s the best argument in FAVOR of Critical Race Theory in public schools.”

“Disgusting,” a user tweeted. “This is a reflection of their classless, racist upbringing. If the kids act like this, imagine how the parents act. I’m beyond disgusted by their behavior. They better get expelled and no homecoming.”

The two children in the photo are students of St. James Academy, a private Catholic high school, and Olathe South High School. St. James sent a letter to families, alerting them that an investigation is being conducted over the incident and urging parents to talk with their kids about racism.

“The post included a sign that was explicitly racist in nature,” St. James officials said in a press release. “Our Catholic faith demands we see one another with the dignity due to sons and daughters of God…all therefore share an equal dignity.”

Olathe’s officials also communicated to parents of students that they are looking into the issue.

“The type of behavior displayed in the social media post does not meet the expectations of our core values,” the school’s principal said in a statement. ”Any behavior like this will be immediately addressed in accordance with our Student Code of Conduct.”

Meanwhile, the Olathe chapter of the NAACP also wants to investigate the incident and use it as a learning opportunity.

“That’s a time to educate, not to criticize or crucify,” said the NAACP chapter president, Henry Lyons. “[It’s] just an educational opportunity, not a time to fix blame.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #844 on: 05 October 2021 at 14:34 »
Multiple statues depicting Whites have been destroyed with praise from our enemies and the MSM. A statue depicting a nigger is touched and NYC deploys a "hate crime" taskforce.  What hypocrisy.

Truthfully I can't believe that statues of a violent, drug addicted, nigger lowlife are even being erected. It's sad to see, but not surprising, that these are the type of people that the black plague choose to honor. This is exactly why the black community is in the state that it is in now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-floyd-statue-york-vandalized-182100080.html

George Floyd statue in New York vandalized days after unveiling

www.yahoo.com

A statue of police brutality victim George Floyd was vandalized on Sunday, just days after it was unveiled in New York City.

An unidentified person on a skateboard was seen splashing gray paint on the statue in Manhattan's Union Square before fleeing. The New York Police Department’s Hate Crime Task Force is investigating the incident.

"The individual is described as a male with a light complexion, medium build, last seen wearing a black hat, a dark green jacket, a neon green t-shirt, black shorts, black and white sneakers and a green backpack," the NYPD told the Washington Examiner.

The vandalized statue was part of a project by the group Confront Art, which also created statues for Breonna Taylor and the late Democratic Rep. John Lewis. The three statues are intended to be displayed in Union Square throughout October. The Taylor and Lewis statues were left untouched, Confront Art confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

"The George Floyd statue was the only one targeted," Confront Art co-founder Lindsay Eshelman said. "It seems to be the one that evokes the most emotion, good and bad, from all. I can personally say that Terrence Floyd, George’s brother, was incredibly disheartened and saddened to see his brother yet again be the target of such extreme hate."

The vandalism of Confront Art's statue marks the second time a statue of Floyd has been vandalized this year. A statue of Floyd's face in Brooklyn was vandalized on June 24 with the words "Patriot Front" painted over the statue's inscription, the New York Post reported.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Lesbian Anti-Racist Activist Mugged By Nigger

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3510
Last post 25 June 2021 at 13:28
by Private
The Jew-owned MSM will have a field day with this one

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3523
Last post 05 April 2009 at 18:31
by Private
Newsweek - See Baby Discriminate (Racist babies)

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 2570
Last post 15 May 2021 at 02:37
by Private
Racist Republicans

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 2852
Last post 27 October 2009 at 23:18
by Private
It Takes a Village to Raise a Racist