2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ https://creativityalliance.com/forum/general-jabber/white-pride-the-ultimate-pride
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #795 on: 15 June 2021 at 20:17 »
So using the term negro is "racist" when naming, unless you're donating money to it. Like the United negro College Fund (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNCF)

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_60c0bd7ce4b017b0c9adc681

Texas Lawmakers Urge Federal Board To Remove ‘Negro’ From Geographic Sites

This is the second time lawmakers have asked the U.S. Board on Geographic Names to approve the name changes. Its previous request, in 1991, failed.

By Nina Golgowski
06/09/2021 04:17 PM ET

Texas lawmakers are once again urging a federal board to change the racially offensive names of geographic locations across the state.
{alt}

The Texas House and Senate signed a resolution last month that urges the U.S. Board on Geographic Names to approve name change requests for 16 locations that include the term “negro.” The panel plans to meet Thursday to vote on the removal, The Washington Post reported.

“The perpetuation of racially offensive language is a stain on the Lone Star State, and it is vital that the names of these geographic features be changed in order to reflect and honor the diversity of the population,” state Sen. Borris Miles wrote in the resolution.

The USBGN, which is tasked with maintaining geographic names for the federal government, blocked a similar request from the state in 1991.

Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis, who co-sponsored the name change proposal 30 years ago, said he learned last year through an NPR reporter that just one of the 19 names he originally proposed be changed had been ― and that was due to a request from a local property developer in 2018. Two other locations he identified no longer exist, leaving 16 locations unchanged. He alerted state lawmakers about the locations that hadn’t been renamed.

Unparalleled style, comfort, portability, and durability. Discover the most versatile flats in the world and find out what sets Tieks apart.

“If it’s so easy to give an awful name, why isn’t it so easy to change that name?” Ellis told The Washington Post while blasting bureaucratic red tape.

The USBGN, which is part of the Department of Interior, has said the name changes were previously rejected because the proposed new names lacked a historical connection and because there wasn’t any evidence of local support. Both are requirements for a name change, even if a name is considered derogatory or offensive, according to the USBGN’s website.

This webinar shares guidance from frontline IT healthcare workers and CDW solutions experts on how to maintain continuity during critical emergencies.

“We spent a lot of time reaching out to the counties, and a lot of them said, ‘No, don’t change those names. And we were not consulted,’” USBGN researcher Jennifer Runyon told NPR last year.

The process stopped there because it’s not the board’s job to actively try to change names, Runyon said.

In 1963, then-Secretary of the Interior Stuart Udall ordered that the N-word and an offensive term for Japanese Americans be removed from all geographic names. At that time, some of those names were changed to include the word “negro.”

The USBGN’s website lists hundreds of locations across the country with the word “negro” in them.

The current resolution in Texas, Senate Concurrent Resolution 29, resubmits the previously proposed name changes for each location.

One creek in Van Zandt County, for example, would be renamed Milton Holland Creek and a creek in Brewster County would be renamed Buffalo Soldier Creek. Another creek in Freestone County would be changed to Jack Johnson Creek.

USBGN’s website recognizes the failed attempt at changing the names for all three of those locations. It states that the proposal was rejected in 1999 “because the Board did not observe any evidence that there was any local involvement in the renaming process.” In the case of Freestone County, there was also “no evidence of local objection to the current name or local acceptance of the proposed name.”

In a comment shared with HuffPost on Wednesday, Judge Linda Grant from Freestone County said she didn’t know that there was a creek in the area with the word “negro” in its title and was not aware of the past or current name change request.

Attempts to reach officials in both Van Zandt and Brewster counties were unsuccessful on Wednesday. The USBGN and Miles also did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Just a boot boy
  • Junior Author
  • New to the Forum
    • Private
Everything’s racist
« Reply #796 on: 20 June 2021 at 12:38 »
Enid Blyton: Books by one of Britain’s most famous children’s authors branded racist

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/06/17/enid-blyton-books-racist

If it’s not one thing it’s the other. Their day will come… again.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Enid+Blyton+Books&iax=images&ia=images

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #797 on: 25 June 2021 at 12:49 »
After over a year of destruction of statues across the world in the name of justice, now I guess it's wrong again. 

Hashtag #The Glass is Racist
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #798 on: 27 June 2021 at 00:31 »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/25/us/california-school-board-anti-racism-resolution/index.html

Tortilla-throwing in California: School board passes anti-racism resolution after incident at basketball game

cnn.com

(CNN)A school board in Southern California unanimously approved a resolution Thursday denouncing racism and racial discrimination after some community members flung tortillas at a predominately Latino high school basketball team.

"I think this is a good start," said Escondido Union High School District superintendent Dr. Annie Staffieri, who proposed the anti-racism resolution earlier this week. "It's a step, but it's only the beginning."

The resolution, which passed in a 5-0 school board vote, affirms the district's support for equity, safety, and the well-being of all students. The resolution also pledges to fight racism in all forms to dismantle practices that limit opportunities for students to receive a safe and high-quality education.

On June 19, Orange Glen High School's predominantly Latino team lost a championship basketball game to the largely white Coronado High School team in overtime. According to witnesses and video footage, some members of the Coronado crowd threw tortillas at the opposing team's athletes following several heated disputes on the basketball court.

The Escondido School Board, which manages Orange Glen High School, condemned the incident as racist and urged the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) to revoke Coronado High's regional basketball championship, alleging some of the opposing players and coaches participated in the events that transpired. A CIF investigation of the incident is currently underway.

"The CIF is in the process of concluding our review, and unless circumstances dictate otherwise, we anticipate issuing the ruling of the CIF executive director during the upcoming week," a CIF spokesperson told CNN.

The Coronado school board did unanimously vote to fire the head basketball coach, JD Laaperi, Tuesday night, according to Kami McElligott, an executive assistant to the district's superintendent and board.

The board did not comment further on the reasoning behind Laaperi's firing, but the decision took place during a special meeting called to address Saturday's incident

Laaperi tweeted Saturday that he did not condone the actions of the person who brought the tortillas to the game and distributed them, saying it was "unacceptable and racist in nature."

CNN has reached out to Laaperi for comment about the board's decision.

The Coronado Police Department said officers were called Saturday to assist school staff in clearing the gym of game spectators. When officers arrived, they were told that tortillas had been thrown at the opposing team and the officers later identified a man they believed brought the tortillas to the game, police said.

The Coronado Unified School District (CUSD), Escondido Union High School District (EUHSD), Coronado police and the California Interscholastic Federation are conducting separate investigations of the incident.

CNN's Nicole Chavez, Cheri Mossburg and Krecyte Villarreal contributed to this report.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #799 on: 02 July 2021 at 00:22 »
https://www.wpr.org/winnebago-county-gop-removes-racist-facebook-meme-after-drawing-criticism

Winnebago County GOP Removes Racist Facebook Meme After Drawing Criticism

Page Administrator Says Post Meant To Draw Attention To Critical Race Theory

By Rich Kremer

Published: Monday, June 28, 2021, 5:25pm

The Winnebago County Republican Party has removed a racist meme from its official Facebook page after drawing hundreds of critical comments.

The meme, posted on Monday, shows a picture of a white man above a list of seven "warning signs of WHITE SUPREMACY." They include things like full time employment, literacy, auto insurance, good credit rating and no criminal record.

While some Facebook users appeared to agree with the post, other comments, including from some-self identified Republicans, called it disgusting and inappropriate.

An unnamed administrator of the Winnebago County Republican Party page pushed back, claiming the post highlighted critical race theory "that has invaded our universities and now our local school."

In another response, the administrator stated they heard speakers talking about critical race theory at the annual Wisconsin Republican Party convention in Wisconsin Dells Saturday and, after further research, posted the meme to draw attention to it.

Critical race theory, an academic approach looking at the history of race and racism in American institutions, has been around in academia for decades. But in recent months, it has become a hot-button issue among conservative politicians, activists and media outlets who claim it is being used to indoctrinate students of all ages.

While the meme was posted anonymously on the Winnebago County GOP Facebook page, Ed Hudak, the county party chair, posted it on his personal Facebook page the day before.

Hudak and other members of the county Republican Party didn't respond to requests for comment for this story. Wisconsin Republican Party communications director Anna Kelly said in an email that the meme didn't originate at its convention.

State Rep. Lee Snodgrass, D-Appleton, said she was taken aback by such an overtly racist post on an official Facebook page.

"I think that the suggestion that white people alone are law-abiding, successful people is inherently racist and disgusting," said Snodgrass. "And I think that post is very much suggesting that people of white descent are superior to others because of a number of things that are obviously not linked to the color of anybody's skin."

Even if the post was aimed at raising awareness about critical race theory, Snodgrass said it missed the mark.

"I think any time you're weaponizing racism in a way to try to draw attention to an issue, you're already losing," said Snodgrass. "And again, I think this was a disgusting way to get some attention if that was what they were talking about."

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Lesbian Anti-Racist Activist Mugged By Nigger

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3465
Last post 25 June 2021 at 13:28
by Private
The Jew-owned MSM will have a field day with this one

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3473
Last post 05 April 2009 at 18:31
by Private
Newsweek - See Baby Discriminate (Racist babies)

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 2517
Last post 15 May 2021 at 02:37
by Private
Racist Republicans

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 2815
Last post 27 October 2009 at 23:18
by Private
It Takes a Village to Raise a Racist