2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: 'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #785 on: 04 May 2021 at 11:11 »
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/09/business/yelp-racism.html

Yelp Says It Will Mark Pages of Businesses Accused of Racist Conduct

The online review company said that it would raise flags when there was “resounding evidence” and that it would link to articles detailing racist reports.

Yelp says ...
Screaming "F#@K WHITE PEOPLE" is Not Racist
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #786 on: 09 May 2021 at 17:27 »
To begin with the "THAT'S RACIST!" theme, let's start by reminding everyone what Ben Klassen said many years ago: The United States was NOT founded on a Judeo or Christian footing. The author and narrator will continue on that theme for you.

Secondly: Rick Santorum Railroaded For Not Kissing Native American Ass

White Men founded the USA. Red Niggers were allowed to come along for the ride. They should consider themselves lucky that their Reservations - some of which are considered to be Independent Nations - aren't walled off and bombed.

Not kissing Red Nigger arse? THAT'S RACIST! scream MSM.

Don't like that, build a wall and get over it. ;)

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #787 on: 11 May 2021 at 08:57 »
I want to be oppressed like a Nigger. I want those millions of dollars for myself!  :-\

Candace Owens has mocked Michelle Obama, Meghan Markle and Lebron James for playing the "victim" card, arguing anyone who believes they are "oppressed" are a "fool".

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #788 on: 11 May 2021 at 11:42 »
More nonsense to add to the everything Whites do/create is racist narrative.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/09/us/techno-racism-explainer-trnd/index.html

People of color have a new enemy: techno-racism

cnn.com

Techno-racism describes a phenomenon in which the racism experienced by people of color is encoded in the technical systems used in our everyday lives, says Mutale Nkonde, founder of AI For People, a nonprofit that educates Black communities about artificial intelligence and social justice.

The term dates back at least to 2019, when a member of a Detroit civilian police commission used it to describe glitchy facial recognition systems that confused Black faces.

It gained new traction last year as the title of a webinar with Tendayi Achiume, a UN special rapporteur on racism, based on a report she wrote. Achiume and other experts argue that digital technologies can implicitly or explicitly exacerbate existing biases about race, ethnicity and national origin.

"Even when tech developers and users do not intend for tech to discriminate, it often does so anyway," Achiume told the UN Human Rights Council last year. "Technology is not neutral or objective. It is fundamentally shaped by the racial, ethnic, gender and other inequalities prevalent in society, and typically makes these inequalities worse."

Or in other words, as Bell says in Sunday's "United Shades" episode:

"Feed a bunch of racist data, collected from a long racist history ... and what you get is a racist system that treats the racism that's put into it as the truth."

So facial recognition systems are an example of it?

Computers think Black people all look the same because White people think Blacks all look the same

Facial recognition technology uses software to identify people by matching images, such as faces in a surveillance video with mug shots in a database. It's a major resource for police departments searching for suspects.

But research has shown that some facial analysis algorithms misidentify Black people, an issue explored in the Netflix documentary, "Coded Bias." The American Civil Liberties Union describes facial surveillance "as the most dangerous of the many new technologies available to law enforcement" because it can be racially biased.

"Although the accuracy of facial recognition technology has increased dramatically in recent years, differences in performance exist for certain demographic groups," the United States Government Accountability Office wrote in a report to Congress last year. For example, federal testing found facial recognition technology generally performed better when applied to men with lighter skin and worse on darker-skinned women.

A false facial recognition match even sent a New Jersey man to jail for crimes he didn't commit. Nijeer Parks, who is Black, spent 11 days behind bars in 2019 after the technology mistakenly matched him with a fake ID left at a crime scene. The match was enough for prosecutors and a judge to sign off on a warrant for Parks' arrest.

In a similar case, Detroit police in January 2020 arrested Robert Williams outside his suburban home based on a bad facial recognition match. Williams, who also is Black, spent 30 hours in jail before his name was cleared.

"I never thought I'd have to explain to my daughters why Daddy got arrested," Williams wrote in a column for The Washington Post. "How does one explain to two little girls that a computer got it wrong, but the police listened to it anyway?"

A study by the National Institute of Standards and Technology of over 100 facial recognition algorithms found that they falsely identified African American and Asian faces 10 to 100 times more than Caucasian faces.

Some police departments, government agencies and facial recognition vendors are now cautioning that facial recognition matches should be used only as investigative tools, not as evidence.

What are some other examples of techno-racism?

Unemployment fraud systems

Some states are using facial recognition to reduce fraud when processing unemployment benefits. Applicants are asked to upload verification documentation, including a photo, and their images are matched against a database to verify their identity.

"This sounds great, but commercial facial recognition technologies used by Amazon, IBM and Microsoft have been found to be 40% inaccurate when identifying Black people," Nkonde said.

"So this will lead to Black people being more likely to be misidentified as attempting to commit fraud, potentially criminalizing them."

One such tool is the mortgage algorithms used by online lenders to determine rates for loan applicants.

These algorithms are still using flawed historical data from a period when Black people could not own property, Nkonde said.

In 2019, a study by UC Berkeley researchers found that mortgage algorithms show the same bias to Black and Latino borrowers as human loan officers. It found that bias costs people of color up to half a billion dollars more in interest every year than their White counterparts.

The passage of the Federal Fair Housing Act in 1968, which prohibited discrimination based on things such as race and national origin, has not stamped out racism in that industry, Nkonde said. The Department of Housing and Urban Development sued Facebook in 2019, accusing it of targeting housing ads on the platform to select audiences based on race, gender and politics.

Finance professor Adair Morse, co-author of the UC Berkeley study, said that discrimination in lending has shifted from human bias to algorithmic bias.

"Even if the people writing the algorithms intend to create a fair system, their programming is having a disparate impact on minority borrowers — in other words, discriminating under the law," she said.

Are tech companies doing anything about it?

Last year, Amazon announced it would temporarily stop providing its facial recognition technology to police forces as part of a commitment to fighting systemic racism. So did Microsoft.

IBM also canceled its facial recognition programs and called for an urgent debate on whether the technology should be used in law enforcement.

Nonprofits such as AI for People are working with Black communities to educate them on how technologies are used in modern life. It produced a film with Amnesty International as part of the rights group's Ban the Scan campaign.

How else can we fight techno-racism?

When technology reflects biases in the real world, it leads to discrimination and unequal treatment in all areas of life. That includes employment, home ownership and criminal justice, among others.

One way to combat that is to train and hire more Black professionals in the American technology sector, Nkonde said.

She also said voters must demand that elected officials pass laws regulating the use of algorithmic technologies.

In 2019, federal lawmakers introduced the Algorithmic Accountability Act, which requires companies to review and fix computer algorithms that lead to inaccurate, unfair or discriminatory decisions.

"Computers are increasingly involved in the most important decisions affecting Americans' lives -- whether or not someone can buy a home, get a job or even go to jail," said Sen. Ron Wyden, one of the sponsors of the bill. "But instead of eliminating bias, too often these algorithms depend on biased assumptions or data that can actually reinforce discrimination against women and people of color."

It's time to be more skeptical about Silicon Valley and the supposed benefits of technology, said Christiaan van Veen, director of the Digital Welfare State and Human Rights Project, which was established at NYU law school to research digitalization's impact on the human rights of marginalized groups.

"It's good to remember that digital technologies and digital systems are still built with human involvement, not imposed on us by some nonhuman entity," he said. "Like with other expressions of racism, the fight against techno-racism will need to be multipronged and will likely never end."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #789 on: 13 May 2021 at 07:02 »
BLAMING WHITEY!

Jews and Asians in NYC are being attacked in "Hate-Crimes" but there's no mention of the true Black culprits ...

Hate crimes see 73% rise in NYC, with Asians and Jews most targeted

NYPD says Asian-Americans were the most targeted group with 80 hate crimes from start of year through May 2; Jews were the next most attacked, with 54 incidents reported

Andrew Silow-Carrol | The Times of Israel | 13 May 2021

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hate-crimes-see-73-rise-in-nyc-with-asians-and-jews-most-targeted

JTA — A dramatic rise in attacks on Asian-Americans has led to an overall increase in hate crimes in New York City during 2021, while the number of crimes targeting Jews decreased slightly.

Jews in New York were targeted in 54 hate crimes reported between Jan. 1 and May 2, down from 58 such crimes in the same period in 2020, according to New York Police Department figures released Monday.
The NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force said the city recorded 180 hate crimes through May 2, compared to 104 such crimes during the same period last year, a 73% increase.

Asians were the most targeted group with 80 hate crimes through May 2 — soaring from 16 in the same period in 2020. Jews were the next most targeted.

"Oi vey! Is Nazis. White Zupremazizt Nazis!"

Breitbart, however, is at least willing to admit that Whitey isn't ALL to blame. Although, I'd be willing to bet a pinch to a pint of shďt, that NO Whites at all are to blame ...

Quote from: Private
Why is this happening? Simple: Democrats hate Jews and Asians.

Hey, remember when the corporate media were pretending to be outraged over this increase in hate crimes against Asian-Americans and then the excitement completely disappeared when their attempt to blame it on Trump exploded in the face of reality after it was discovered that all of the hate crimes were happening in Democrat-run cities and almost none of the suspects were white guys?

Oh, my, suddenly hates crimes against Asians didn’t outrage the fake media AT ALL. Suddenly hate crimes against Asians were NO BIG DEAL.

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/05/12/nolte-hate-crimes-explode-73-in-democrat-run-new-york-city

Lesbian Anti-Racist Activist Mugged By Nigger

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 3382
Last post 29 January 2009 at 08:05
by Private
The Jew-owned MSM will have a field day with this one

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 3453
Last post 05 April 2009 at 18:31
by Private
Newsweek - See Baby Discriminate (Racist babies)

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 2492
Last post 15 May 2021 at 02:37
by Private
Racist Republicans

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 2791
Last post 27 October 2009 at 23:18
by Private
It Takes a Village to Raise a Racist