Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 16 00:01:06
Hello everyone!  I'm new here and happy to be here! :ok
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #645 on: 24 September 2020 at 12:32 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/us/nyc-woman-bottle-hate-crime/index.html

New York woman charged with hate crime for allegedly throwing bottle at jogger, using racial slur

By Christina Carrega, CNN
Updated 6:36 AM ET, Wed September 23, 2020

The NYPD Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating an incident in which a White woman threw a glass bottle and yelled a slur at a Black woman while she was jogging.

(CNN)A 53-year-old Queens woman has been charged with a hate crime for allegedly throwing a glass bottle at a passing jogger and using a racial slur last month, the Queens County district attorney announced Tuesday.

White throwing a bottle at a Black = Hate Crime
Black shooting a White 4 year old = No Hate Crime

Lorena Delaguna appeared in court Tuesday on charges of attempted assault in the second degree as a hate crime and aggravated harassment in the second degree. If convicted, she could be sentenced to seven years in prison.

An African American woman was out for an afternoon jog August 17 in Woodside, a Queens neighborhood, when Delaguna allegedly threw a glass bottle at her, Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz said in a statement Tuesday.

The bottle shattered near the jogger and splashed liquid on her, Katz's office said. Delaguna also allegedly yelled and cursed at the woman, "telling her to get out of here and go back to Africa and calling her the N-word," the statement said.

Delaguna is accused of following the woman for at least a block while yelling and threatening her, Katz's office said.

The woman was not hurt and continued to jog, the New York Police Department said in a report last week about the incident.

CNN has reached out to Delaguna's attorney for comment.

"Crimes like this, which are fueled by hate, are in a special category for a reason," Katz said in the statement. "No one should have to endure being called a vile slur or being attacked simply because of the color of their skin, their religion, or who they love."

Delaguna was ordered to return for another court hearing September 25.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #646 on: 26 September 2020 at 12:45 »
I'm pleased to see that this White woman won't be intimidated and participate in White flight as many of our race is forced to do. But StL is known for being a nigger infested shithole, I'm not sure how/why any White person would live there before we have shipped the niggers back to Africa.

https://www.kmov.com/news/womans-white-lives-matter-sign-in-predominantly-black-st-louis-community-infuriates-neighbor/article_a9a15ab0-fee6-11ea-b77d-87cb7734d326.html

Woman's 'White Lives Matter' sign in predominantly Black St. Louis community infuriates neighbor

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #647 on: 26 September 2020 at 22:23 »

“Raccoon “is not a racist term!
“Raccoon city” is a fictional town in a video game named “Resident Evil”. It is a game about a pandemic zombie plague. Not a pandemic “coon plague”. (Even though the US has a Black Plague now)!

“White pride world wide “ Isn’t racist. If you can be Black and Proud you can be White and Proud too!

What’s wrong with confederate flags? Good enough for the Dukes of Hazzard then good enough for everyone else.

The garden gnome of a Negro eating a melon ? Well everybody eats melons regardless of race. How do you interpret the statue? Aren’t Black people allowed to eat melon? It’s his problem if the guy thinks Black people crave melons more than others, not the White woman’s!

It’s almost like saying non subcontinental people can’t eat curry.

The target practice paper? It’s her paper. It says nothing wrong. If it isn’t offensive any place else, why is it offensive in her window?

What she did wasn’t :- violent, vandalism or even harassment. The Nigger is just paranoid and feels he is owed stuff.

What word ends in “R” and starts with “N” and you never want to call a Black man?

NEIGHBOUR!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Offline Private

• SSkinHHead88
  • Author
  • Ceann Craicinn Nadsaidheach
    • Private
    • ᛋᛋkinHHead88
« Reply #648 on: 28 September 2020 at 02:49 »
She don't gaf! LOL. But still, who wants to see a bunch of Negroes everytime they open their door?

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #649 on: 30 September 2020 at 12:16 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-officer-who-called-inmate-suicide-watch-crazy-n-word-n1241283

Georgia officer who called inmate on suicide watch a 'crazy N-word' to be fired

It will be the third time that Gregory Hubert Brown has been fired from a correctional facility in the last 10 years, records show.

Sept. 28, 2020, 4:41 PM CDT
By Janelle Griffith

A corrections officer in Georgia who called an inmate on suicide watch a racial slur has been placed on administrative leave without pay and faces termination, the Clayton County Sheriff's Office said.

Other inmates and another correctional officer witnessed Officer Gregory Hubert Brown call the inmate a "crazy" N-word, the sheriff's office said in a statement Sunday. No other details were released.

The sheriff's office in Clayton County, just south of Atlanta, did not immediately return a request for comment Monday.

Sheriff Victor Hill ordered Correction Officer Gregory Hubert Brown placed on administrative leave without pay after he called an inmate on suicide watch a "crazy N-word" in front of other inmates and another correctional officer.Clayton County Sheriff's Office

The statement said Brown will be fired within 72 hours by order of the sheriff "in compliance with civil service guidelines."

It will be the third time that Brown, 61, has been fired from a correctional facility in the last 10 years, according to records of the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council obtained by NBC News.

In December 2010, Brown was fired from the Coweta County Prison for "workplace violence," his disciplinary record shows. Brown worked at the prison for two years as a corrections officer.

Brown was involved in a "heated verbal and physical encounter" with an officer who had asked him to fill in incomplete information on an inmate count form, the record states. Brown completed the information, records show, and told the officer: "If you ever jump in my sh-- again I will tear your f--k--- head off of your shoulders. You are not a corporal or a sergeant." Brown then walked "aggressively" toward the officer, pushing him with his "chest/belly," and the officer pushed Brown away, ending the altercation, the record states.

The encounter was witnessed by two other officers. Brown appealed his termination, but it was upheld on or about Feb. 7, 2011.

A year later, Brown was hired by the Clayton County Sheriff's Office as a jail officer. He was fired in March 2012 for "unsatisfactory performance during his probationary work period" after he locked sergeants inside cells with inmates on three separate occasions while they were conducting cell checks, according to a case summary.

Brown also tried to open two segregation cell doors at the same time without being instructed to do so and used an emergency override to open two section doors "without proper justification," the case summary says.

The Clayton sheriff's office rehired Brown in 2013. Brown did not return a request for comment Monday.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948