Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Sep 30 02:37:40
 :rahowa
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #605 on: 05 August 2020 at 22:24 »
Even though the school had a policy in place regarding any writing, because it says B.L.M. we're suppose to bend the knee. I'm sick of it and I was glad to see the coloreds not being pandered to. Hopefully there won't be a cowardly apology, but I won't be surprised if I see one in the near future.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/student-wearing-black-lives-matter-mask-graduation-procession-told-remove-n1235772

Student wearing 'Black Lives Matter' mask in graduation procession told to remove it

Dean Holmes, 18, was allowed to march in the ceremony with the rest of his classmates after removing the mask.

Aug. 4, 2020, 2:33 PM CDT / Updated Aug. 4, 2020, 2:48 PM CDT
By Janelle Griffith

A Black student in Pennsylvania was starting his graduation procession when he was told to remove his face mask displaying the words "Black Lives Matter."

The student, Dean Holmes, 18, was allowed to continue in York Catholic High School's procession last week after complying.

But his father contends in a lengthy Facebook post that the demand to remove the mask put his son at risk of the coronavirus and discriminated against him based on his race and prior civil rights activism at the school. "One can only graduate from high school one time and for him to have to suffer this injustice is reprehensible," John Holmes said in his post.

The high school in the city of York, about 100 miles from Philadelphia, said in a statement posted on its website Sunday that it was following a tradition barring messages on caps or gowns at graduation ceremonies.

"Any graduate wearing a cap, gown, or mask with any message would have been asked to remove it," the statement said.

The father said in his account posted to the Facebook page of Dean's mother on Saturday that the school did not issue any specific guidelines defining what would be an "unacceptable" mask or clothing prior to the ceremony.

In a telephone interview Tuesday, John Holmes said his son said he was wearing the Black Lives Matter mask during the practice before the official ceremony began, and that no one from the school said anything about it at the time. He noted that his son's Facebook page has pictures of him wearing his mask under his shield, which the father said were taken before the procession.

But after the actual procession began Dean was pulled from the line by a school official and forced to remove the mask, John Holmes said in the Facebook post.

"As a parent I will not stand for my son being humiliated publicly, having his basic human dignity crushed on what should have been one of the happiest days of his young life," the father wrote in his post. He said Dean will be attending New York University in the fall and majoring in economics.

The school in its statement said each graduate was given a face shield to be worn in lieu of a face mask.

"Graduates gathered outside the church prior to processing inside" for the ceremony, the statement said. "They were checked in, asked several questions regarding exposure to COVID-19, and temperature checked."

The statement also disputed the father's contention that his son had the mask on prior to the procession.

"It was not until the last minute, right before entering the church, that the face mask with writing was put on," the statement said.

"We wish to re-emphasize that York Catholic believes in the dignity of all human persons, and the equal treatment of all people," the school's statement concluded. "We encourage our students, faculty, and alumni to engage in personal conversation, continue to listen with open hearts, always strive for better understanding, and grow as a supportive community of love and respect."

The father said in Tuesday's interview, however, that he believes the school's demanding his son remove the mask was in part due to Dean's prior activism on civil rights at the high school.

"My son started the minority student's club because he was specifically not allowed to call it the Black student union," the father said Tuesday.

John Holmes also said he has talked to school officials about the need for the school to have Black teachers among its staff, which he said is entirely white.

In response to a request for comment on Holmes's assertions, including on the racial breakdown of the teaching staff, a school spokeswoman directed NBC News to the statement on its website.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• SSkinHHead88
  • Author
  • Ceann Craicinn Nadsaidheach
    • Private
    • ᛋᛋkinHHead88
« Reply #606 on: 05 August 2020 at 23:48 »
It's only that not enough Negroes graduate for them to be able to exert influence. They lack any useful presence outside of a mob.

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #607 on: 06 August 2020 at 13:19 »
I just bought a bottle of White King Bleach today ...

'What will they cancel next?' Pauline Hanson slams push to change name of Pauls 'Smarter White' milk - after Coon cheese was forced to ditch its name

* {Abo} Activist Dr Stephen Hagan wants to change the name of Smarter White milk
 * Dr Hagan was behind a successful campaign to change name of Coon cheese
 * Pauline Hanson has criticised his calls in a sarcastic Facebook post on Thursday

Stephen Johnson & Charlie Moore | Daily Mail (UK) | 6 August 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8598055/Pauline-Hanson-slams-calls-change-Pauls-Smarter-White-milk.html

Pauline Hanson has criticised calls to change the name of Pauls 'Smarter White' milk brand because it's offensive to Aboriginal people.

Daily Mail Australia revealed on Monday that Indigenous activist Dr Stephen Hagan wanted the named changed because it suggests 'white people are smarter'.

Dr Hagan was behind a successful campaign to change the name of Coon cheese after the resurgence of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Canadian dairy giant Saputo agreed to axe the 85-year-old moniker, named after American cheese ripening pioneer Edward William Coon - because of its racist connotations - and is working on a new name.

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson today criticised Dr Hagan in a sarcastic Facebook post.

'Now that the leftists have cancelled cheese and lollies they will be looking for their next target,' she wrote.

'Rumour has it that 'Smarter White Milk' was top of the list but 'Australian White Potatoes' has emerged as a dark horse.

'Which do you think will be next to go, the intolerant lactose or the supremacist spud?

'If you think there is a third option that deserves to be here feel free to let me know. Remember, there are no stupid suggestions just stupid activists.'

Senator Hanson added a poll so her supporters could vote on which name they think is more likely to be changed.

Smarter White Milk - which she dubbed 'Intolerant Lactose' - received 56 per cent of votes.

Australian White potatoes - which she called 'Supremacist Spuds' - got 44 per cent. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kill+all+the+white+babies

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kill+all+the+white+people

"White milk ... White sugar ... White bread ... White flour ... Kill all the White babies!"
Kamau Kambon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3axYxN7ePKxW0NvDid9kNQ

Dr Hagan, a former diplomat and academic, who now works as a social justice consultant, said Pauls's French parent company Lactalis should consider replacing the 'Smarter White' label, which has been used to sell low-fat milk since 2002.

'Aboriginal people are saying that there's an inference that it's for smart, white people, not for smart, black people,' Dr Hagan told Daily Mail Australia.

'There's a lot of Aboriginal people who take offence, who don't drink that milk because of the interference that it's 'smarter white'.'

Dr Hagan said 'these enlightened times' of the Black Lives Matter movement meant a name change was 'worthy of consideration'.

The soy milk drinker said lots of Aboriginal people had raised the matter with him.

'I recall having conversations with people who don't buy that because of the connotation 'white people are smart',' he said.

'A lot of people have raised it with me: they asked the question about the Smarter White milk - 'Why couldn't it just be Smarter Milk? Why does it need to put the 'white' in there?'

'If enough people want to bring it to my attention, I'm happy to write a letter to the owners of Pauls and say, 'Look, will you consider changing the name?'.'

Pauls' French owner Lactalis declined to comment.

'Unfortunately we're unable to make any further comment,' a spokeswoman told Daily Mail Australia.

Indigenous Alice Springs town councillor Jacinta Price described the call to rename Smarter White milk as 'utter nonsense'.

'I don't know a single Indigenous Australian who is offended at all by milk being called 'Smarter White',' she told Daily Mail Australia.

'Indigenous Australian have far greater issues to be concerned with than the name of a brand of cheese named after its founder or what's written on a carton of milk.'

Ms Price, who ran as a Country Liberal Party candidate at last year's federal election, said affluent activists 'whose lives are easy' were inventing issues to feel like victims instead of addressing family violence and sexual abuse in Aboriginal communities.

'I'd advise anyone who chooses to be offended by such a ridiculous proposition to assess their priorities,' she said.

'The victim mentality is unhealthy and completely unhelpful in attempting to address the real issues.'

BLM-Branded ‘Kill a White on Sight’ Posters Found in Scotland
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/06/14/blm-branded-kill-white-sight-posters-found-scotland

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #608 on: 06 August 2020 at 20:13 »

Ohhh! The white chimney sweep is in black face , he must be racist?

I wonder if the Croatian company is going to bend to the blacks?

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #609 on: 07 August 2020 at 09:44 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8603065/Bachelor-Paradises-Renee-Barrett-opens-facing-racism-Indigenous-woman.html

Bachelor in Paradise star Renne Barrett has opened up about her indigenous heritage.

However, the 26-year-old reality star has revealed that she has often faced racism and felt 'segregated' because of her background. 

She explained that growing up in Darwin she was often bullied at school because of her looks

In school I was always known as the 'black girl' and for me, being so young, I didn't understand why I was being segregated,' she told the HuffPost.

However, she admits that she still faces racism on a regular basis. 

Last year indigenous Bachelor star Brooke Blurton revealed to Yahoo that she is often told that she is 'pretty for an Aboriginal

'Unfortunately, like Brooke, I did also receive these comments [in the past],' Renee added.

'These statements are so hurtful and are so detrimental to a young girl's mental health. I remember going home in tears and asking why people didn't like me. No one should ever have to feel like that

:-\Well, you date any half caste Boong and you are asking for trouble! But can’t you see why people say “she’s too pretty to be an Abo”.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia