Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #455 on: 12 February 2020 at 07:19 »
New Zealand Real Estate: 'No Indians - No Maoris - No Niggers ... we prefer White people,'
 :LMWAO

Real estate agent's Facebook page is hacked and a racist property advertisement is listed online

* Social media in uproar over fake 'racist' rental ad posted in Facebook group
* Ad posted under name of agent Lynette Snook stated 'no Indians or Maoris'
* Harveys Real Estate has assured the ad was fake and not posted by Ms Snook
* Fake post has been reported to police and other authorities to investigate

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #456 on: 13 February 2020 at 04:36 »
{White} Men on the internet are becoming more extreme, toxic, and abusive, according to study that analyzed 38.4 million posts on Reddit and various men's rights forums

* A team of researchers analyzed message board and Reddit posts
* They looked at sites and subreddit groups focused on {White} men's rights advocacy
* They found that over several years, the rhetoric has become more extreme
* They also found newer group members tended to be the most toxic and radical

Michael Thomsen | Daily Mail (UK) | 13 February 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7997085/Men-internet-extreme-toxic-abusive-according-study.html

Excerpt: The Southern Poverty Law Center has noted a substantial overlap between the general tenets of the manosphere and white supremacy.

‘Both the alt-right and the manosphere agree that feminism is the cause of Western civilizational decline,’ the group argues.

‘In fact, the misogyny intrinsic to the 'alt-right' might very well be one of its distinctive features.’

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #457 on: 14 February 2020 at 13:38 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/us/ball-state-university-police-seat-change-trnd/index.html

A Ball State University professor called the police on a student after he refused to move seats

By Leah Asmelash and Giulia McDonnell, CNN
Updated 10:01 PM ET, Fri January 24, 2020

(CNN)Waiting for a friend at Starbucks. Working out. Moving into a new apartment. Eating lunch. These are some of the mundane activities done by black people that ended with the police being called.

And now, there's been another incident: sitting.

When Sultan Benson, a senior at Ball State University in Indiana, arrived at his Marketing 310 class on Tuesday, his usual seat was taken. His professor, Shaheen Borna, suggested he move to an empty seat toward the back, which he did, Benson told CNN.

But about a half hour into the class, another student left and Borna asked Benson to move up. But Benson was already settled. He'd unpacked his stuff, and his laptop was already out and charging.

When Benson asked why he had to move, the situation escalated.

"Either move your seat or I call the police," Benson recalled Borna saying.

"Are you really about to call the police?" Benson said he asked at the time.

The answer was yes.

'I woke up in a panic that night,' student says

Two campus police officers arrived, and they asked Benson if he was being disruptive.

A video of the incident shows multiple students coming to Benson's defense, saying that he hadn't done anything wrong.

Benson said he then left the classroom and briefly talked to police in the hallway.

Benson, a Chicago native, has since switched Marketing 310 classes, and told CNN he doesn't feel comfortable returning to Borna's classroom. Since the incident, he said he's had increased anxiety and even nightmares about what could have been.

"I woke up in a panic (that night)," he said.

By calling the police, Benson said his professor displayed little regard for what could have happened. Growing up in Chicago, he told CNN he's seen how the cops have "reacted with young African American men, and it hasn't been pretty."

"I'm automatically going to be scared and on guard," he said. "That shows me that you don't care about my life."

Professor issued apology, but student is considering legal action

University administrators didn't contact Benson until two days after the incident, he said. He's scheduled to meet with the university president on Monday.

A statement from Ball State says the school will use the situation to "learn and improve."

"Anytime something like this occurs on our campus, the University works to understand what happened and how we can improve based on what we learn," the statement reads. "This includes talking with those who were involved and putting into place those measures that will prevent future situations."

In an email sent to students, the Ball State President Geoffrey Means said the situation had "unnecessarily escalated" and that the business school's dean had established corrective actions that included appropriate training and oversight for the professor in the future.

"This choice was a gross error of judgment, and it was simply an unwarranted overreaction," he wrote.

Borna, who has been on Ball State faculty since 1983, sent an apology email to the class and to Benson specifically. In both emails, Borna wrote that he "mishandled" the situation.

"As a professor at Ball State University, it is my responsibility to ensure that you and all of my students receive an excellent educational experience. I am sorry that my actions today did not contribute to that," both emails say.

CNN reached out to Borna for comment, but he said he has been asked not to speak with media.

Benson is thinking about taking legal action against the professor and the university. He said he's grateful to those who offered their help.

"I've had a lot of support, and I really appreciate it," he said.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #458 on: 14 February 2020 at 23:43 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/us/ball-state-university-police-seat-change-trnd/index.html

A Ball State University professor called the police on a student after he refused to move seats

By Leah Asmelash and Giulia McDonnell, CNN
Updated 10:01 PM ET, Fri January 24, 2020

(CNN)Waiting for a friend at Starbucks. Working out. Moving into a new apartment. Eating lunch. These are some of the mundane activities done by black people that ended with the police being called.

And now, there's been another incident: sitting.

When Sultan Benson, a senior at Ball State University in Indiana, arrived at his Marketing 310 class on Tuesday, his usual seat was taken. His professor, Shaheen Borna, suggested he move to an empty seat toward the back, which he did, Benson told CNN.

I covered this one a month or so ago (but can't find it to link to). The gist of what I said then was, listen to Shaheen Borna's accent and read his name. (The above video has been edited to remove Shaheen Borna's voice.) That man may have white skin, but he's no White Man. I assumed then with the grovelling that followed, pronouncements that White people are evil and all that crap, that Professor Shaheen Borna was most likely to be Jewish - an immigrant from Israel. After all, the deceitful grovelling of someone claiming to be White and then laughing about how they shamed Whitey is a typical Jewish ploy often bragged about  on Social Media by members of the Jewish Community themselves.

Jews are not White, European or Caucasian people. Jews are Semites from the Middle East. Just as are their Arab neighbours, Semites from the Middle East. However, blacks of any race believe Jews to be White People due to nothing more than the colour of their skin.

The fact is, Professor Shaheen Borna is not a White man. Shaheen is an arrogant sod from Iran who, along with Ball University and the opportunistic African Community, is attempting to hang one on Whitey. Cui bono?

Video includes Professor Shaheen Borna speaking

From Heavy.com: Shaheen Borna: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

https://heavy.com/news/2020/01/shaheen-borna

On February 12, a university spokesman announced Borna would not teach for the remainder of the semester in order to “ensure continuity in the curriculum, eliminate any unnecessary distractions, and help our students complete the appropriate course expectations.”

2. Benson told the student newspaper, the Ball State Daily, that he had been scared when the police were called. He explained that he was afraid that race would be a factor in how the situation was handled; he is African-American and Borna is Caucasian.

3. Professor Shaheen Borna Acknowledged That He ‘Mishandled’ the Situation In an Emailed Apology to Benson & the Rest of the Class

5. Shaheen Borna Immigrated From Iran & Has Been a Professor at Ball State Since 1983

Ball State's international development director visits Iran as part of higher ed delegation
https://www.bsu.edu/news/press-center/archives/2015/6/international-development-director-visits-iran

Image: The U.S.-led IIE delegation with representatives from the University of Tehran’s Faculty of Entrepreneurship.

According to IIE's 2014 Open Doors Report, in 2013-14, nearly 10,200 Iranian students were studying at U.S. colleges and universities. Iran is the 12th leading country to send international students to the U.S. Before 1979, it was the leading sender with more than 51,000 students in the U.S. At present, no U.S. higher education institutions report their American students studying in Iran.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #459 on: 20 February 2020 at 13:11 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/19/us/black-doll-noose-mardi-gras-parade-trnd/index.html

A 12-year-old was given a black doll with beads forming a noose around its neck at a Mardi Gras parade

By Harmeet Kaur, CNN
Updated 7:45 AM ET, Wed February 19, 2020

Hate-Crime Hoax! Every necklace can be used as a Noose
Perhaps it'd be more culturally appropriate to put a tyre around the dolly's neck?

Nicole Fairconeture said that her 12-year-old daughter was given a black doll with beads forming a noose around its neck at a Mardi Gras parade in Mississippi.

(CNN)When a person gets called up to a float at a Mardi Gras parade, it's usually a sign they're about to get something special -- what seasoned paradegoers might call a "good throw."

But what one young girl at the Krewe of Nereids parade Sunday in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, got instead was something disturbing.

Nicole Fairconeture and her family gathered in front of their usual spot along the highway Sunday to watch the annual parade. As per family tradition, music was blasting, food was being served and family members were lined up to catch throws.

At one point during the parade, Fairconeture said a white man called her 12-year-old daughter up to a black float decorated with New Orleans Saints jerseys. The man said he had something for the girl, and handed her an item. Without looking too closely at what she had been handed, she started to run back across the road when the man called out to her again.

"That's you," Fairconeture said he told her daughter.

The young girl looked down at the item. It was a stuffed black doll dressed in a red and white gown and an apron -- also known as a Mammy doll, a caricature that perpetuates offensive stereotypes about African Americans.

Jemima's Witnesses

Beads hung around the doll's neck in the shape of a noose.

"She hung it from her finger and she felt degraded. She felt attacked. She didn't even want to stay at the parade. She was ready to go," Fairconeture told CNN.

The incident left Fairconeture speechless. And when she asked her daughter whether she was OK, all the girl could say was, "Why me, Mom? Why me?"

Police are investigating

It's Mardi Gras season in cities along the Gulf Coast. Beads, masks and other so-called "throws" fly through the skies as dozens of parade organizations, known as krewes, take to the streets in an annual demonstration of generosity that unfolds between Epiphany and Ash Wednesday.

Fairconeture, who lives in the neighboring town of Waveland, said her family reported the incident at the Sunday parade to local police and was told it would be prosecuted as a hate crime.

The Bay St. Louis Police Department said in a statement Monday it received a complaint around 4 p.m. Sunday about a black doll that was thrown from a float during the Nereids parade. The department said it is investigating the incident and that the Waveland Police Department and the Krewe of Nereids, the organization that put on the parade, were cooperating with them.

CNN called the department for further information about the investigation, but the voicemails left were not returned. The Waveland Police Department referred questions to the Bay St. Louis Police Department.

Fairconeture said her daughter noticed the float where the doll came from had a sign on it that read "Krewe of Family and Friends." She called on the man to come out and apologize publicly to her daughter.

The Krewe of Nereids said the rider who gave the doll to the girl was on a truck float that followed its parade, but that the man and the float were not affiliated with the organization in any way.

"The Nereids organization does not condone or agree with this behavior and has never approved of or supported any offensive conduct in the past, nor will such offensive conduct and racially divisive acts be tolerated or excused now or at any time in the future," the organization wrote in a Facebook postMonday.

The Krewe of Nereids said it would cooperate with local authorities and that it was trying to identify the man responsible. The organization added it would take steps to ensure that "similar offensive conduct" did not occur again, although it did not elaborate on what those steps were.

The Krewe of Nereids did not respond to an email from CNN seeking further comment.

Mother says this won't stop them from attending

Fairconeture said there's been an outpouring of support from the community in both Bay St. Louis and Waveland.

Messages have been pouring in on Facebook, she said, and a stranger who saw the incident has been reaching out to the family daily to check in. She said a state representative has gotten in touch, and so have people from the NAACP, the Boys and Girls Club and the local school district.

"We're trying to keep her lifted and let her know that this is OK, and to let other people know that if this happens to them, they need to say something," Fairconeture said.

She said she's proud of the way her daughter has handled the incident -- with bravery and strength. And if there's one lesson that the events of this weekend reinforced, it's that "we don't run from trials in life."

Which means they'll be at the parade again next year, just like they are every year, lining up to catch a good throw.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948