Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #280 on: 27 July 2019 at 22:53 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7293257/Police-arrest-preacher-64-grab-Bible-promoting-Christianity.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

A Christian street preacher who had his Bible wrested from him as he was handcuffed and taken away by police has been awarded £2,500 for wrongful arrest

Oluwole Ilesanmi, 64, has welcomed the payout by the Metropolitan Police as a victory for freedom of speech after he had been wrongly accused of Islamophobia.

The former dentist was preaching outside Southgate Tube station in North London in February when he was approached by two officers.

A passer-by had earlier called police and accused Mr Ilesanmi of hate speech.

He admits to having described Islam as an ‘aberration’ but insists he was simply expressing his point of view as a Christian rather than denigrating Muslims.

One of the police officers claimed Mr Ilesanmi was disturbing the peace, saying: ‘No one wants to hear that. They want you to go away

A video of the incident taken by a passer-by shows the policeman taking the Bible away, to Mr Ilesanmi’s visible distress.

One of the officers then says: ‘You should’ve thought about that before being racist.’

He was handcuffed before the officer gave a thumbs-up to the camera. Mr Ilesanmi was then bundled into a police car and driven several miles away. There the grandfather was ‘de-arrested’ and let out of the car

However, he was not carrying any money and it was only thanks to the kindness of a stranger who gave him the necessary bus fare that he was able to get back.

Scotland Yard has now agreed to pay Mr Ilesanmi £2,500 for wrongful arrest and his humiliating and distressing treatment.

Mr Ilesanmi told The Mail on Sunday: ‘I believe God loves everyone, including Muslims, but I have the right to say I that I don’t agree with Islam – we are living in a Christian country, after all.

‘I was upset when they took away my Bible. They just threw it in the police car. They would never have done that if it had been the Koran. Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

The incident was captured on camera by Ambrosine Shitrit, who was passing when she saw Mr Ilesanmi debating with a Muslim man who she said was becoming aggressive.

She said: ‘The preacher was fearless, but if I hadn’t started filming he would have been attacked. He was not breaching the peace and in no way had he been Islamophobic. I would’ve been the first person to have said something if he had been.

Ms Shitrit’s footage was posted online and has since been viewed ten million times.

Police first claimed they had driven Mr Ilesanmi just 200 yards away. But when the Christian Legal Centre took up Mr Ilesanmi’s case, staff found his bus ticket, which showed he had been taken much further

The Met now admit it was more than four miles away but insist he was offered a lift back but he refused.

The case was raised in Parliament and a petition with 38,000 signatures calling for greater religious freedom for Christian street pastors will be delivered to Government next week.

The payout for Mr Ilesanmi, who moved to the UK from Nigeria in 2010 as a Protestant missionary, includes compensation for wrongful arrest and false imprisonment, aggravated damages for exceptional harm and humiliating and distressing treatment, and recognition for the potential psychological trauma experienced during the arrest.

Andrea Williams, chief executive of the Christian Legal Centre, said: ‘Despite laws that theoretically support the freedom to preach in public, in practice police officers are quick to silence preachers at the first suggestion that a member of the public is offended.’

A Met Police spokesman said: ‘The Met respects and upholds the rights of all individuals to practise freedom of speech, and this includes street preachers of all religions and backgrounds

Somehow I don’t think this case would set a precedent in the UK. If a Rev of Creativity did what the Christian did and put it down to religious freedoms then it’d be either:- hate speech, disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct.

Anybody who talks about somebody's religion negatively or critically talks about issues of race or current affairs could spark a “chimp out” and have cops show.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #281 on: 28 July 2019 at 15:08 »
Another hard working White Man attacked for his beliefs. I just wish the man hadn't apologized and stood up to the anti-White agenda.

https://fox17online.com/2019/07/26/restaurant-co-owner-terminated-following-racist-posts/

Restaurant co-owner terminated following complaints of racist posts

POSTED 9:39 PM, JULY 26, 2019, BY ANGELINE MCCALL, UPDATED AT 11:15PM, JULY 26, 2019

MUSKEGON, Mich. — A backlash on social media has prompted a restaurant co-owner to lose his job.

Earlier this week, old posts began surfacing from Gary Redmon's Facebook page. Redmon was described as a co-owner of Redmon's Kitchen and Bar off of Pine Street in Muskegon.

The restaurant had recently opened its doors this summer.

On social media, many people expressed their shock and dismay over the posts which appear to show racist jokes.

"The first one was the image of the lady giving the baby Hennessy and watermelon," said Ebony Davis, an activist and motivational speaker who learned about the Facebook posts. "I seen a Pac-Man image of the Ku Klux Klan chasing blacks."

Davis says she saw seven posts she considered derogatory or racist, in her opinion.

"So when I saw it, I got enraged," said Davis. "I'm not going to lie, I was mad because I come from a blended family. I have a lot of mixed kids in our family. I'm like, this is unacceptable, especially for a business owner who says that you are for the betterment of Muskegon."

Redmon is described as part-owner at Redmon's Kitchen and an employee at Topshelf. Both restaurants are owned by Jim Noel. He provided FOX 17 with a statement reading, in part:

"Redmon doesn't represent Topshelf or Redmon's Kitchen and Bar views. We apologize to everyone who was offended... It is unfortunate that this has happened, but we have severed ties with Mr. Redmon."

Earlier today, Redmon posted on social media to apologize. He wrote in part:

"I am sincerely sorry for the way it has made so many people in the community I care about feel... I am ashamed and not proud of my past actions and highly care about how everybody in the community feels."

Redmon posted the apology on his Facebook page, which was public earlier today. The account has since turned to private.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #282 on: 28 July 2019 at 16:51 »
He'll eventually be murdered for being a racist White - and we'll laugh.

Cowards don't make martyrs - but they die just as easily.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #283 on: 28 July 2019 at 17:03 »
He'll eventually be murdered for being a racist White - and we'll laugh.

Cowards don't make martyrs - but they die just as easily.

RAHOWA!!!
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #284 on: 28 July 2019 at 17:33 »
More proof of ONLY NIGGER LIVES MATTER.

You notice the complaints were due to black dolls being made explicitly for abuse. I guess it's alright to explicitly abuse Whites.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-rag-dolls-meant-for-abuse-pulled-from-stores

Black rag dolls meant to be slammed against walls pulled from stores

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Black-colored rag dolls meant to be abused and thrown against a wall when “things don’t go well” were yanked from New Jersey store shelves this week after the toys were deemed racist and offensive.

The "Feel Better Doll" included instructions to "whack" the doll "whenever things don't go well and you want to hit the wall and yell." The black fabric dolls came with multicolored hair in the style of dreadlocks and featured large white eyes and a white smile.

One Dollar Zone, which has locations throughout the northeast, pulled roughly 1,000 dolls from three of its New Jersey stores, its president said Friday.

This undated photo provided by New Jersey state Assemblywoman Angela McKnight shows three "Feel Better Dolls" sharing the shelf with a stuffed animal bearing an "I Love New York" message at a One Dollar Zone store in Bayonne, N.J. The black rag "Feel Better" dolls that came with instructions to "find a wall" and slam the toy against it have been pulled from three stores after customers and the lawmaker said they were offensive. (Angela McKnight via AP)

Angela McKnight, a Democratic New Jersey Assemblywoman representing Bayonne and parts of Jersey City, called the dolls "offensive" and "inappropriate" after seeing them in a social media post.

“This doll is offensive and disturbing on so many levels,” McKnight said in a statement. “It is clearly made in an inappropriate representation of a black person and instructs people to ‘slam’ and ‘whack’ her. Racism has no place in the world and I will not tolerate it, especially not in this district.”

Bayonne Mayor Jimmy Davis said in a Facebook post that the dolls were "insensitive" and "can certainly be considered racist."

One Dollar Zone President Ricky Shah apologized for the dolls' appearance in the stores and said they were pulled Monday after someone posted images online.

The dolls were included in a shipment of about 35,000 pieces of closeout merchandise, Shah said, mostly with an "I Love NY" theme, including mugs and picture frames.

"This somehow slipped through the cracks," he said.

The dolls appeared to have been manufactured by the New York-basedcompany Harvey Hutter Co. Fox News’ attempt to reach the company through phone and email yielded no responses.

Shah forwarded an email from supplier Global Souvenir Marketing to The Associated Press that stated the company is no longer in business.  The supplier that shipped the order offered to credit One Dollar Zone for the cost of the dolls, he said.

(Why do these companies always cave to the ignorance. That's part of the problem.)

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948