Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

'THAT'S RACIST!' The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Fri 13 Nov 2015

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Of course Maths are racist! Forget it being a "Universal language" now the White supremacists got in there and changed it into racist and offensive stuff.

I guess you can get charged under 18c of the race relations act ? If I give an equation to some Abo who's too dumb to solve it and fails then I guess that ridiculed him?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/us-news/2021/03/21/anti-asian-online-hate

In January, a new group popped up on the messaging app Telegram, named after an Asian slur.

Hundreds of people quickly joined. Many members soon began posting caricatures of Asians with exaggerated facial features, memes of Asian people eating dog meat and images of U.S. soldiers inflicting violence during the Vietnam War.

This week, after a gunman killed eight people — including six women of Asian descent – at massage parlors in and near Atlanta, the Telegram channel linked to a poll that asked, "Appalled by the recent attacks on Asians?" The top answer, with 84 per cent of the vote, was that the violence was "justified retaliation for COVID

The Telegram group was a sign of how anti-Asian sentiment has flared up in corners of the internet, amplifying racist and xenophobic tropes just as attacks against Asian Americans have surged. On messaging apps like Telegram and on internet forums like 4chan, anti-Asian groups and discussion threads have been increasingly active since November, especially on far-right message boards such as The Donald, researchers said.

The activity follows a rise in anti-Asian misinformation last spring after the coronavirus, which first emerged in China, began spreading around the world. On Facebook and Twitter, people blamed the pandemic on China, with users posting hashtags such as #gobacktochina and #makethecommiechinesepay. Those hashtags spiked when former President Donald Trump last year called COVID-19 the "Chinese virus" and "Kung Flu

While some of the online activity tailed off before the November election, its reemergence has helped lay the groundwork for real-world actions, researchers said.

The fatal shootings in Atlanta this week, which have led to an outcry over treatment of Asian-Americans even as the suspect said he was trying to cure a "sexual addiction," were preceded by a swell of racially motivated attacks against Asian Americans in places like New York and the San Francisco Bay Area, according to the advocacy group Stop AAPI Hate.

"Surges in anti-Asian rhetoric online means increased risk of real-world events targeting that group of people," said Alex Goldenberg, an analyst at the Network Contagion Research Institute at Rutgers University, which tracks misinformation and extremism online.

Negative Asian American tropes have long existed online but began increasing last March as parts of the United States went into lockdown over the coronavirus. That month, politicians including Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., and Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., used the terms "Wuhan virus" and "Chinese coronavirus" to refer to COVID-19 in their tweets.

Those terms then began trending online, according to a study from the University of California, Berkeley. On the day Gosar posted his tweet, usage of the term "Chinese virus" jumped 650 per cent on Twitter; a day later there was an 800 per cent increase in their usage in conservative news articles, the study found.

Trump also posted eight times on Twitter last March about the "Chinese virus," causing vitriolic reactions. In the replies section of one of his posts, a Trump supporter responded, "U caused the virus," directing the comment to an Asian Twitter user who had cited US death statistics for COVID-19. The Trump fan added a slur about Asian people

Representatives for Trump, McCarthy and Gosar did not respond to requests for comment.

Misinformation linking the coronavirus to anti-Asian beliefs also rose last year. Since last March, there have been nearly 8 million mentions of anti-Asian speech online, much of it falsehoods, according to Zignal Labs, a media insights firm.

In one example, a Fox News article from April that went viral baselessly said that the coronavirus was created in a lab in the Chinese city of Wuhan and intentionally released. The article was liked and shared more than 1 million times on Facebook and retweeted 78,800 times on Twitter, according to data from Zignal and CrowdTangle, a Facebook-owned tool for analyzing social media.

By the middle of last year, the misinformation had started subsiding as election-related commentary increased. The anti-Asian sentiment ended up migrating to platforms like 4chan and Telegram, researchers said.

But it still occasionally flared up, such as when Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a researcher from Hong Kong, made unproven assertions last fall that the coronavirus was a bioweapon engineered by China. In the US, Yan became a right-wing media sensation. Her appearance on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show in September has racked up at least 8.8 million views online.

After the shootings in Atlanta, a doctored screenshot of what looked like a Facebook post from the suspect circulated on Facebook and Twitter this week. The post featured a miasma of conspiracies about China engaging in a COVID-19 cover-up and wild theories about how it was planning to "secure global domination for the 21st century."

Facebook and Twitter eventually ruled that the screenshot was fake and blocked it. But by then, the post had been shared and liked hundreds of times on Twitter and more than 4,000 times on Facebook
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Bullied by Asians, White Australians Fight Back & are subsequently banned from receiving Medical Treatment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9396515/TikTok-footage-shows-pregnant-mum-racially-abused-waiting-pregnancy-scan-Perth.html

A pregnant mother and her partner have copped a barrage of racial abuse while waiting to get an ultrasound of their unborn child

The disturbing incident happened in the waiting room of a Perth radiology clinic on Monday while the couple were minding their own business

Jamie Shin began filming a middle-aged woman after she allegedly unleashed several racial slurs, calling the couple g**ks and told them to 'go back to your own country, Nips'.

'My pregnant partner felt assaulted,' he wrote on the video posted to TikTok.

The video starts with Mr Shin arguing with the woman. 'Don't tell me to go back to my own country,' he said.

'Don't yell at me,' she replied, but Mr Shin stands his ground.

'No, you just told me to get out of my own country and go back to where I came from. I was born here,' he said.

A staff member is heard in the background trying to defuse the situation by asking the middle-aged woman and her partner to wait at the front.

'Yeah, gladly,' the woman replies

The woman is heard telling Mr Shin to 'p**s off back to China' as she walks off.

Mr Shin is a third generation Korean-Australian who was born and grew up in Australia, and his partner is 19 weeks pregnant.

'We were sitting there minding our own business typing on our phones,' Mr Shin told news.com.au.

'She then went on a whole rampage of racial slurs. She said: "Go back to your own country, Nips".'

He believes the woman took out her frustrations on them after her partner couldn't come into the room while she had a procedure

I don't go around abusing non-Whites for no reason, but the Asians are so numerous now that people are feeling uncomfortable with them with every step they take and every move they make. We truly are swamped by Asians!

Does the Government expect Whites to breed with "Chindia"?! They seem to be indifferent ! The ratio of "Chindians"  migrating here seems greater than Europeans! A multi racial community in a couple generations. Just what they want. Race gets in the way of progress. They want drones!

People feel their personal space is threatened and are getting territorial. Being priced out of the market and taking a back-seat to pander to rich "Chindians".
The Price is Reich!

Ryan-NZ

Minnesota theater cancels its own Cinderella production because cast was 'too White'

Production company has hired a diversity consultant, says it plans to focus on becoming 'a more intentionally anti-racist theater'

Natalie O'Niell | Fox News (USA) | 27 March 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-theater-cancels-its-own-cinderella-production-because-cast-was-too-white

A suburban Minneapolis theater company abruptly canceled its production of "Cinderella" because the cast was "too White."

Chanhassen Dinner Theatres was planning to stage Roger & Hammerstein's classic play later this year but a director scrapped the show this week — slamming its lack of racial diversity, twincities.com reported.

"It was 98 percent White," the theater's director, Michael Brindisi, said of the show's actors Wednesday. "That doesn't work with what we're saying we're going to do."

Brindisi said he considered recasting but instead decided to put a self-inflicted spin on cancel culture — and "scrap this and start fresh with a clean slate."

The production company has hired a diversity consultant and says it plans to focus on becoming "a more intentionally anti-racist theater" with "identity-conscious casting," it said in a statement.

"After careful consideration and with our ongoing commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we have made the decision to cancel our upcoming production," it states.

"In addition to changing future programming, we are establishing new pre-production protocols. We will be inviting and paying [Black, Indigenous, People of Color] artists to analyze the production with our creative teams through a new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion lens."

But the theater firm — which is based in the largely White Minneapolis suburb of Chanhassen — may have trouble finding people of color to fill roles. Chanhassen's population is 92 percent White, 3 percent Hispanic and 1 percent Black, according to recent Census data.

Rev.Cambeul

Keep Some Coon in the Fridge ...

With the name being banned, this may be the last time we'll be able to laugh at being able to Buy a pack of 24 Coon Slices @ $7

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Coon-Tasty-Cheese-Slices-24-pack-500g/174258633229?hash=item28929fba0d

It's Halal - making it Dune-Coon. Once I found out it was Halal, I refused to buy it. There's some NZ cheese that's good enough and not Halal. No loss to me when the Coon is finally eradicated.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9411201/School-renames-mufti-day-day-concerns-term-culturally-insensitive.html

A school has renamed its 'mufti day' to 'be yourself day' after concerns the colloquial use of the Arabic word was culturally insensitive

Heretaunga College, in Upper Hutt, New Zealand, held its first 'be yourself day' last Tuesday after asking senior students to research whether 'mufti' was outdated

Assistant Principal Matthew Lambert said while no formal complaints had been made over the use of the term, last year's head girl had questioned its appropriateness.

He said after hearing whispers other schools were planning to abandon the term, three head students were asked to research its origins and report 'They came back with some pretty interesting things. Some links with Islam and things like that, definitions of the word from back in the past and obviously what it means now as well as their own summary of the whole scenario,' Mr Lambert told the NZ Herald.

The school's executive group then discovered a Spinoff article where University of Canterbury historian Kate Pickles detailed mufti day's colonial origin.

The historian revealed how off-duty British military leaders in India during the 19th century would wear the clothing of local Muslim clerics to mock them.

The adoption of the clothing led to the British Army using the word mufti to describe their days out of uniform, which was later picked up by the British school system.

After months of consideration the college's Principal and executive group voted to ditch the Arabic word for good, deciding it could be offensive to staff and students.

Promotional posters put up around the school and a post on the college's Instagram alerted students to the newly named 'be yourself day'.

Students were asked to bring a $2 donation for the non-uniform day, with half of the proceeds donated to the Te Pa Manawa Shelter Britannia House in Petone.

Head boy Cameron Prince said there had been a mixed response from Heretaunga students, but overall his fellow classmates had accepted the change

I guess NZ got a bunch of new Muslims to replace the ones that went and they want to do everything to be PC towards them.
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top