Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #530 on: 05 June 2020 at 19:16 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8391853/Joe-Biden-says-10-15-cent-Americans-not-good-people-online-discussion.html

-Biden told supporters online 'there are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there that are just not very good people'

-He told interviewer actor Don Cheadle President Trump 'divides people all the time'

-The remark has the potential to animate Trump supporters, after Trump and his team erupted after Hillary Clinton's 2016 'basket of deplorables' remark

-Said in discussion on George Floyd that the 'vast majority' of people were decent

-Biden's math would have up to 50 million Americans be considered 'not very good'

-Biden has opened up leads nationwide over Trump and is even running close to him in some GOP-leaning battleground states
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #531 on: 05 June 2020 at 19:30 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8392869/Oprah-Winfrey-host-two-night-town-hall-racism-America-titled-Here.html

Talk-show legend Oprah Winfrey is set to host a two-night town hall tackling racism in America titled Where Do We Go From Here? in response to the protests for George Floyd.

The special TV event is scheduled to air on June 9 and 10, and will be shown on Winfrey's OWN Network, as well as all 18 of Discovery's other networks, including Discovery Channel, TLC, HGTV and Science Channel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

'I've been having private conversations with friends and thought leaders about what's next and where we go from here,' Winfrey reportedly said in a statement - in regards to the unlawful killing of black unarmed man Floyd, at the hands of Minneapolis police

The footage of Floyd's shocking murder has sparked widespread outrage across the country and the world, with protesters calling out the systematic racism that is embedded into the fabric of American history
'I thought it would be of both interest and service to bring their ideas, concerns and comments into a national spotlight,' Winfrey added. 

Per the report, Winfrey will be joined by a number of guests for the TV event, including film director Ava DuVernay, actor David Oyelowo, Color of Change founder Rashad Robinson, NAACP national board member Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II, and many others

OWN president Tina Perry also said in a statement: 'As a network dedicated to supporting and uplifting Black lives, OWN is committed to providing our community with important dialogue and helpful resources in this challenging time as we mourn the murder of George Floyd and ask ourselves how can we come together to create meaningful change.'

Meanwhile, President Donald Trump has continued to cause further division since the incident, with a series of responses that have only incited more anger from protesters

On Friday, Trump seized on a new report showing a startling drop in unemployment, then said George Floyd was 'looking down' at the country and it was a 'great day' for him.

Trump made the odd comment during a rambling 53-minute appearance celebrating the good economic news – which he said defied expectations of top analysts and proved the U.S. economy was back on track.

'Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying "this is a great thing that is happening for our country." It’s a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of quality,' Trump said

'It’s really what our Constitution requires and what our country is all about. It really is what our Constitution requires,' he added

Former Vice President Joe Biden called it 'despicable' that Trump would seek to 'put words' in Floyd's mouth.

Biden hit back with a speech in Dover, Delaware, saying: 'We are still facing devastating unemployment

'And Donald Trump is patting himself on the back,' Biden said. He just has no idea in my view of what is going on in this country,' Biden said. 'He remains completely oblivious to the human toll of his indifference

Every time somebody talks about race in the US a “chimp out” kicks on. Good luck Oprah!

The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #532 on: 07 June 2020 at 10:13 »
'I can't deal with it': Mixed-race twin begs the public to not 'tag her in multiple posts' - as Samantha Armytage trends on Twitter over a resurfaced 'racist' Sunrise segment

* In the wake of #BlackLivesMatter protests, Twitter users are revisiting a 2015 interview that saw Armytage congratulate a mixed-race twin on her 'fair skin'

* Armytage apologised at the time, and claimed she was being sarcastic: 'I would be mortified if anyone thought I would say or think anything racist'

* Twin Lucy Aylmer begged trolls to not 'tag her in posts' on Sunday, saying she 'can't deal' with the abuse anymore 

Kristy Johnson & Monique Friedlander | Daily Mail (UK) | 7 June 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8396121/Mixed-race-twin-begs-trolls-not-tag-posts.html

Sunrise's Samantha Armytage was slammed in 2015 after congratulating white woman Lucy Aylmer on her skin tone in a live TV interview

Lucy Aylmer: Used surgery to re-make herself into a fugly white skinned black woman

The 40-year-old host said 'good on you' while her darker-skinned twin Maria Aylmer watched on. 

And as the interview resurfaced on Twitter in the wake of #BlackLivesMatter protests, Lucy Aylmer begged trolls in an Instagram post on Sunday to not tag her in posts

Aylmer shared a screenshot of a text that read: 'Please stop sending me links to posts of me and Maria, read the comments first and ask yourself if I'd really want to see that

'I'm trying to enjoy myself making my new flat a home in preparation for my child, I don't want to read comments from people calling me ugly.'

Aylmer accompanied the screenshot with a lengthy caption, pleading for the abuse to stop

'I've been tagged in multiple posts the past 24 hours, all of which are full of negative comments directed at myself for something someone else said five years ago.

'A comment I did not make, yet am receiving the backlash for. The past five years since the story of me and Maria first went viral, I've been receiving constant insults for the way I look and being compared to my sister and labelled as the "ugly twin

'Comments like this are hurtful, I do see them and I don't deserve that. I've made the decision to keep my daughter's life private and my own too

'I'm no longer publicly posting on this account and would appreciate it if people would stop requesting to follow my private one.'

Aylmer went on to say that she shouldn't have to 'explain' herself, but simply 'can't deal with it anymore'.

Armytage has also changed her Instagram account to private since the interview resurfaced on Twitter

During the 2015 segment, Armytage introduced the mixed-race twins from the UK separately. 

'Maria has taken after her half Jamaican mum with dark skin and brown eyes and curly dark hair, but Lucy got her dad's fair skin, good on her, along with straight red hair and blue eyes,' the Seven presenter said at the time.

Co-host David 'Kochie' Koch - who was also trending on Twitter on Sunday - seemed taken aback by the comment, and gave a confused glance in Armytage's direction

Armytage apologised for the comment days later in 2015, saying in a statement to Daily Mail Australia: 'I would be mortified if anyone thought I would say or think anything racist. It's not in my nature. To anyone who I might have offended, I'm sorry.'

A Seven spokesperson also told Daily Mail Australia: 'Regular members of the Sunrise audience or anyone who has seen the clip in full will know that Sam was taking a dig at herself.'

'She frequently jokes about the fair skin that runs in her family and difficult it can be to manage in extreme environments,' they added

In the past few days the clip has been shared thousands of times on Twitter, with many mistakingly believing the clip to be recent.

Some users have claimed the video is an example of 'white privilege' and 'casual racism'.   

It comes as protests and riots erupt across the U.S. after George Floyd, an unarmed black man, died in Minneapolis on May 25 after a white cop pressed his knee against his neck for eight minutes

Just what a shocking situation ! Having a twin of the opposite race! What is the world comming to now?
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #533 on: 07 June 2020 at 10:52 »
If this fool pulled this stunt in the states, good chance he would have been killed by the nigger mob.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/see-it-toronto-man-goes-to-anti-racism-protest-in-blackface/ar-BB158KMA

SEE IT: Toronto man goes to anti-racism protest in blackface

Tim Balk

A man showed up at protest against racism in Toronto wearing blackface Saturday, Global News reported.

Agitated demonstrators at Nathan Phillips Square yelled at the man, and someone splattered him with a water bottle, according to video published to social media.

Despite his incendiary face paint, the man claimed he wasn’t “trying to be disruptive,” according to Global News.

Cops initially told the Canadian TV news station that the man arrested for breach of peace, but they say he has yet to be charged, and “inquiries continiue.”

Justin Trudeau, the Canadian prime minister, has darkened his face at least three times. The discovery of Trudeau’s use of blackface when he was younger created an election-season crisis for Trudeau in September, but he still managed to cobble together enough support to remain in office.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #534 on: 08 June 2020 at 01:20 »
If this fool pulled this stunt in the states, good chance he would have been killed by the nigger mob.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/see-it-toronto-man-goes-to-anti-racism-protest-in-blackface/ar-BB158KMA

SEE IT: Toronto man goes to anti-racism protest in blackface

Point 1: I guess they'll be arresting the Canadian Prime Minister next.

Point 2: Someone that the MSM described as a "White man" but looked mixed race, attended the violent protests in Sydney while carrying a sign saying:

BLACK, WHITE
ALL LIVES MATTER

His cardboard sign was torn from his hands, he was battered about by peaceful protesters and then taken away by police in handcuffs, under arrest for (probably) breaching the peace.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.