Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #525 on: 01 June 2020 at 12:18 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/you-mexicans-get-out-hammer-wielding-woman-accused-racist-rant-n1216491

'You Mexicans, get out': Hammer-wielding woman accused of racist rant against Latina doctor, husband

www.nbcnews.com

A woman in Texas is facing charges after being seen using a hammer to threaten a Latina doctor and her husband whom she mistakenly referred to being Mexican during a profanity-laced rant in Houston.

The woman, whom authorities identified as Constance Lynn Bono, 60, was arrested Sunday after "unlawfully, intentionally and knowingly threatening Arturo Cordovez with imminent bodily injury by using and exhibiting a deadly weapon, namely, a hammer," court documents show.

Cordovez was with his wife, Dr. Lia Franco, at the time of the incident. Both Cordovez and Franco are originally from Ecuador, but live in New Orleans.

Franco has been finishing up her medical residency, which includes treating COVID-19 patients during the coronavirus pandemic, NBC's affiliate in Houston KPRC-TV reported. To decompress, the couple decided to spend Memorial Day weekend in Houston.

They noticed Bono following them in a car Sunday and decided to stop their car on the side of the road, Franco told KPRC-TV.

Bono also stopped her vehicle, Cordovez said. “After that, she started showing a hammer through the mirror. She was shaking her arm ... and cursing at us, I think. I was thinking, what did I do?”

The couple then decided to drive to a gas station and call 911. That's when Bono pulled up beside them and started screaming.

“She screamed, ‘You Mexicans, get out of my f---ing country. Go back to your f---ing country,” Franco said.

A video captured Bono getting out of her car, wearing a green shirt with an Irish flag, walking toward the direction of the couple as she waved a hammer in her hand.

"Of course, we were scared," Cordovez told Telemundo in Spanish. "As soon as she heard our accent, she immediately said 'you f---ing Mexicans go back to your f---ing country."

Arturo Cordovez with his wife, Dr. Lia Franco.Family photo

According to Franco, it seemed like the woman "needs help, she needs treatment."

"But that doesn’t justify the fact she needs to follow the laws of her country,” Franco said.

Court documents show that authorities requested Bono be evaluated to determine whether she has a mental illness or any other intellectual disabilities.

Bono has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony, according to court documents. If convicted, she could serve up to 20 years in prison. The charge can be elevated to a first-degree felony if prosecutors think this was a racially motivated attack, KPRC-TV reported. The case is expected to go to a grand jury.

Bono was released on bond Wednesday, pending a court appearance in July. Her attorney, Hans Nielsen, told NBC News in a statement that his "client adamantly denies the allegation that has been filed against her."

"She has two young nephews who are Hispanic that she loves dearly and she is not a racist. The claim that she is a racist is a false allegation and she denies it," Nielsen said.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #526 on: 02 June 2020 at 04:48 »
Australia and America - Two Nations, One Religion:
The Ebony Idol that is Black Privilege ...

Black Baltimore cop is suspended after knocking out Black woman who punched his White colleague twice in the head after 'heckling protesters'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8377101/Baltimore-police-officer-suspended-caught-camera-punching-woman.html

'I'll crack you across the jaw bro': White Australian police officer slams an Aboriginal boy face-first into the ground for threatening him - in the wake of George Floyd's death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8378091/Sydney-police-officer-filmed-slamming-young-Aboriginal-man-concrete-face-arrest.html
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #527 on: 05 June 2020 at 12:50 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/were-they-acting-n-wordly-radio-hosts-fired-over-racist-n1224781

'Were they acting N-wordly': Radio hosts fired over racist comments

"We made the decision to terminate Kimberly and Beck yesterday as soon as we learned of their comments," said Robert Morgan, an iHeartMedia regional president.

June 4, 2020, 5:55 PM CDT
By Janelle Griffith

Two radio hosts in upstate New York were fired after making racist comments during a live broadcast Tuesday.

During a discussion about recent violence in Rochester, Kimberly Ray referenced a viral video of a group of men beating a couple with a two-by-four over the weekend.

"OK, let me ask you a question: Were they acting N-word-ish?" she asked Barry Beck during the broadcast. "There's your question."

The pair were hosts of "Kimberly and Beck," which aired 2 to 7 p.m. weekdays on Radio 95.1, a station owned by iHeartMedia.

Beck said the men were acting like thugs. "I think. They're thugs," he said.

Ray asked, "Were they acting N-wordly?"

The show producer, Pat McMahon, responded: "You can't say that. What are you doing?"

Ray asked, "Were they acting that way?"

The producer repeated, "You can't say that." He also told the pair: "Stop saying thugs. That's part of the problem."

Beck said: "No. It is not. They're thugs. If you look like a thug and if you act like a thug, and you’ve got three on one and beating up a white woman with a two-by-four, by God, you’re a thug,” Beck said.

Ray added, "And by the way, there are people in the black community who would say they are acting N-word-ly."

"But they can say that. You can't say that," the producer told her.

Beck said, "It's a double standard." To which Ray responded, "And I don't appreciate the double standard."

The producer, who was not fired, tells them it does not matter and that they do not understand the meaning of the word. He also said he apologized to anyone "who is offended by that."

Beck responded, "No one is offended."

But people were. Ray and Beck faced swift backlash.

In a tweet Tuesday night, Alex Yudelson, chief of staff for Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren, called on iHeartRadio to terminate Ray and Beck immediately for their "unbelievably vile, racist comments."

"They have no place anywhere in society, but especially in the city of Frederick Douglass," Yudelson said.

Another iHeartRadio host, Deanna King, who is on "The Brother Wease Show," also on Radio 95.1, said she was appalled by what was said on the air Tuesday afternoon.

"I have never and would never spew such racist hate," King tweeted Wednesday morning. "I've told management I won't work at a company that employs people like this. I’m raising my children to love everyone and stand up for what is right. I will, too."

In a statement Wednesday, Robert Morgan, an iHeartMedia regional president, said, "We made the decision to terminate Kimberly and Beck yesterday as soon as we learned of their comments and informed them early this morning.

"We will not tolerate this kind of behavior, which is antithetical to our core values and beliefs and to our commitment to our community and everyone in it," the statement said.

Ray said she could not comment when reached by phone Thursday. Beck did not immediately return a request for comment.

Their termination was welcomed by the Rochester Association for Black Journalists.

"To suggest people were acting 'N-word-ly' is deplorable, insensitive and detrimental to our community — particularly during the current climate," the organization said in a statement. "These remarks by Kimberly and Beck were clearly racist and should not be on the airwaves."

The organization said it hopes this incident "serves as a clear example for the desperate need for more diversity on the iHeart radio stations in Rochester."

This was not the first time the duo was fired over remarks they made on air, according to the Democrat and Chronicle andSyracuse.com.

In 2014, they were terminated by a different Rochester station after they made fun of transgender people. They were also sued for slander in September 2015 by a philanthropist and former businessman who said they accused him of being a drug dealer during a live broadcast, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #528 on: 05 June 2020 at 18:54 »

Abos angry about Golliwog sales ... again!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #529 on: 05 June 2020 at 19:12 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8392463/Former-Triple-J-Gen-Fricker-claims-station-racist-colleagues-make-offensive-jokes.html

Triple J host Gen Fricker has unleashed on the taxpayer-funded radio station claiming she was forced to endure staff making racist jokes and putting on 'black' accents

Ms Fricker quit the ABC station last November after spending five years with Triple J and hosting Drive.

But following an eruption of Black Lives Matter protests demanding support for Indigenous Australians, Ms Fricker accused her former employer of being 'part of the problem

In a lengthy Instagram video, she said that as one of just two people of colour at the station, she felt incredibly 'lonely'.

'I'm just going to put this out there. If you work at Triple J and you're white, you're part of the problem,' she said during the six-minute long video

'I've been so complacent. I got beat down by it and I didn't say it before.'

Ms Fricker, who has Maori heritage, said she was prompted to come forward after a social media movement went viral which saw people sharing black squares to show their support for racial equality

'The difference between being not racist and anti-racist is calling out that s**t,' she said.

'But I don't think you realise how f***ing lonely it was to be one of two brown people in those rooms having to explain why maybe a white woman singing in another language with no black people was a bit f***ing problematic.

'Or having to ask white co-workers to stop doing African American accents in the office - "blackcents“.

She said it was 'f***ing horrible' to walk into her office and discover a 30-minute-long audio sketch of someone prank calling a co-worker 'in an Indian accent pretending to be in an Indian call centre

The radio presenter said she eventually became 'exhausted' after feeling like she had to explain that what was going on was wrong. 

'That indigenous ally tile is great but post a picture of the management team at Triple J and tell me that comes from a real place,' Ms Fricker said.

'You're the gatekeepers of our culture. You need to stop trading off as a progressive brand because it's not real.

'And if you're an employee and you're there and you're wondering if they'll fire you for saying something, the odds are if you're white and a presenter, they're not going to fire you

'It would be nice just to not feel so f***ing lonely

:'( :'( :'(
If it is ok for others to speak with a certain accent. Why should whites be exempt?! That’s racist isn’t it?.... or do blacks just think whites owe blacks something?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia