Recent Posts

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: "THAT'S RACIST!" The Incessant Scream from MSM ...
« Reply #410 on: 09 December 2019 at 13:45 »
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/05/us/west-virginia-corrections-trainees-nazi-salute/index.html

West Virginia suspends several after corrections officer class appears to give Nazi salute in photo

By Rebekah Riess, CNN
Updated 8:37 PM ET, Thu December 5, 2019

Notice the one in dreadlocks giving the Black Power salute?

Officials are denouncing a photo that appears to show corrections trainees giving a Nazi salute.

(CNN)A number of employees of the West Virginia Division of Corrections and Rehabilitation have been suspended amid an investigation into a photograph showing a training class apparently giving a Nazi salute, officials said.

The image shows the class members each with a raised arm as the text above reads "HAIL BYRD!" The faces of the trainees and several other people have been blurred out.

The text refers to a training instructor for the class, said the state Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety, which released the photo.

Jeff S. Sandy, cabinet secretary for the Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety, condemned the salute.

"It is distasteful, hurtful, disturbing, highly insensitive, and completely inappropriate," he wrote in a letter. "It undermines the high standards that have been set for our Division of Corrections and Rehabilitation. It betrays the professionalism I have seen time and time again displayed and practiced by our brave correctional employees."

Sen. Joe Manchin said: "This behavior warrants an immediate investigation and anyone who participated in any hateful and disgusting action should not be able to work for or be paid by the federal or state government and should be removed from their position immediately," he said.

While several employees have been suspended, Division of Corrections Commissioner Betsy Jividen has also directed that all copies of the photo be destroyed or otherwise taken out of circulation "to keep its harm from spreading," Sandy said.

The department informed faith and community leaders of the incident and asked for their help in addressing the situation including with recommending changes or additions to training programs, Sandy wrote.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #411 on: 09 December 2019 at 21:32 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7772841/Muslim-schoolgirl-14-scared-leave-house-choked-hijab.html

The Muslim schoolgirl who was choked with her own hijab and punched by a woman shouting racial slurs in a horrific bus attack is now too scared to leave her own home.

Redena Al-Hadi, 14, and her sister Wida, 13, were travelling home from Silverdale School in Sheffield when they were brutally attacked by a 40-year-old woman.

Video capturing the incident shows the woman pushing the schoolgirl onto the floor and then pummeling her with a serious of vicious blows

Miss Al-Hadi was pinned to the floor as her attacker used her Islamic headscarf to garrote her.

Police officers arrived at the scene and arrested the 40-year-old woman and a 44-year-old man on suspicion of racially aggravated assault and public order offences.

'It makes me feel sick and scared,' Redena told the Mirror following her appalling attack

'I don't want to go to school. How can an adult attack a child for wearing a hijab? I was a young girl trying to go home. It makes me feel so targetted. That is who I am.

'When she was strangling me I thought I was going to die. She shouldn't be on the streets. She could do this to another Muslim. I am now too scared to leave my house.'

South Yorkshire Police initially announced the woman had been let off with a caution, but have since told MailOnline the investigation will undergo a full review

Miss Al-Hadi said the confrontation began when she, her sister and another female friend were accosted by the 44-year-old man who allegedly called the friend the n-word.

A young bystander stuck  up for the group but was allegedly punched, Miss Al-Hadi said.

She said she tried to get off the bus with her friends but that's when the woman launched her appalling attack.   

Screams were heard as the woman knocked her victim to the pavement and rained down blows in front of several witnesses.

She claims her sister suffered a black eye and a suspected broken cheekbone in the assault and said she gave a statement to the police - who bailed the attacker shortly after

In tears, one witness shouts: 'She's a f****** child.' But her partner responds by hurling foul-mouthed abuse at the children and threatening them.

The woman then squares up to another onlooker and her partner has to step in to hold her back

The pair eventually walk away as friends of the victim can still be heard screaming in the background.

A woman claiming to be the victim's sister wrote on Facebook this morning: 'My sister is the one who was attacked.

We were in A&E all night, she has a black eye and scratches on her face and neck. She needs to go back for another check as the doctors think she may have a fractured eye socket.

'All the children were traumatised when we got there but they're doing okay now.'

A South Yorkshire Police spokesman said: 'Our inquiry into reports of racial abuse in the Ecclesall Road area of Sheffield on Wednesday 4 December is continuing.

'The investigation is also currently undergoing a full review. This will include revisiting and speaking to witnesses.

'Officers remain in contact with the victim and her family and are keeping them updated.

'A 40-year-old woman, arrested at the scene, has been given a caution for assault, while a 44-year-old man remains on police bail as enquiries continue

If this was Iran and an Iranian did this to a Westerner, you wouldn’t hear about it.You go there and look at the trouble they’ll give you for holding a Western passport. I met one guy that they nearly killed there before he escaped.

It’s a big deal in UK for White on non-White racial abuse
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #412 on: 14 December 2019 at 11:25 »
Catching out Whites pretending to be black - wearing virtual BLACK FACE is RACIST! ... But wearing actual BLACK FACE is also wrong? What's the difference between virtual BLACK FACE and actual BLACK FACE? WTF? WGF!

White man with Aboriginal friends confronts Aboriginal FRAUD ...

MSM Says: Shocking moment White woman shouting 'it's a disgrace' tries to pull an indigenous artist's flag down before her husband tells him he's not a real Aboriginal in shameful race row - THAT'S RACIST!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7791841/Extraordinary-footage-shows-white-couple-abusing-Aboriginal-family-outside-home.html
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #413 on: 15 December 2019 at 13:43 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/university-montana-council-urges-removal-swastika-symbol-n1099961

University of Montana council urges removal of swastika-like symbol

The tiles show a mirror-image swastika called an aristika designed within Corbin Hall in the 1920s when swastikas were not yet adopted as a symbol by the Nazis.

Dec. 11, 2019, 1:53 PM CST
By Associated Press

MISSOULA, Mont. — A council at the University of Montana has recommended the removal of a swastika-like tile arrangement on the walls of a university hall.

The tiles show a mirror-image swastika called an aristika designed within Corbin Hall in the 1920s.NBC Montana

The tiles show a mirror-image swastika called an aristika designed within Corbin Hall in the 1920s when swastikas were not yet adopted as a symbol by the Nazis, university officials said. The symbols were originally meant to celebrate Native American and east Asian culture.

After months of calls for the tiles to be taken down amid the image's negative connotation, the university's Diversity Advisory Council voted Tuesday to recommended the tiles be removed, archived and replaced. The council will send the proposal to President Seth Bodnar.

The student and faculty senates passed resolutions this fall for the tiles to be removed before the diversity council.

Some professors have expressed concerns about letting the Nazi use of a symbol overshadow its more positive connotation in other cultures and recommended installing a plaque explaining the symbol's meaning.

The Montana Historical Society has recommended the plaque approach. The Montana Club in Helena installed a similar sign to explain its use of the symbol on its tile floor, officials said.

The university must consult with the Montana Historical Society should it seek removal, officials said.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #414 on: 16 December 2019 at 01:15 »
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2867062-military-investigating-students-using-white-power-gesture-during-army-vs-navy?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

Military Investigating Students Using White Power Gesture During Army vs. Navy

TIMOTHY RAPP
DECEMBER 15, 20190

Military officials told Dennis Romero of NBC News they are investigating the West Point cadets and Naval Academy midshipman who made what appeared to be white supremacist hand gestures during ESPN's broadcast of the Army-Navy game Saturday.

"West Point is looking into it, and we do not know the intent of the cadets," Lt. Col. Christopher Ophardt, director of public affairs, told Romero in an email.

"We are aware and will be looking into it," added Cmdr. Alana Garas of the Naval Academy.

In September 2019, the Anti-Defamation League added the "OK" hand signal to its list of "Hate on Display" symbols. The description of the hand symbol states:

"A common hand gesture that a 4chan trolling campaign claimed in 2017 had been appropriated as a symbol meaning 'white power.' Used by many on the right—not just extremists—for the purpose of trolling liberals, the symbol eventually came to be used by actual white supremacists as well. Caution must be used in evaluating instances of this symbol's use."

The Southern Poverty Law Center also recognizes the "OK" hand symbol as a white power gesture, though added it is often used to "troll liberals."

In September 2018, the Coast Guard removed one of its members from duty after he made the hand gesture during an MSNBC on-air interview

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948