Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Propaganda Media's Double Standards & Lies

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Propaganda Media's Double Standard
« Reply #5 on: 04 August 2019 at 17:08 »
We all know the double standard against the White Race but sometimes it's to much, and I just have to call out the hypocrisy.
We've all been flooded all day by the "evil White supremacist" shooter narrative as we sweep the mud on mud/mud on White crime under the rug. The true problems in the United States.
Not once has this incident been mentioned on the U.S. MSM television and this happens all the time throughout the nation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/7-people-shot-chicago-park-1-killed-3-wounded

At least 7 people shot in Chicago park; 1 killed, 3 others wounded in separate shooting

By Nicole Darrah | Fox News

Chicago police president says increase in officers is step in right direction to reduce violence

Murders and shooting incidents in the city of Chicago are down compared to the year before. President of Chicago Fraternal Order of Police Kevin Graham reacts.

At least seven people were wounded by gunfire early Sunday in Chicago after someone opened fire near a playground on the city's west side.

The shooting happened around 1:20 a.m. in Douglas Park, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. Authorities said someone shot their weapon from inside a black Chevrolet Camaro on the street.

Those injured ranged in age from 19 to 25.

Three women, ages 19, 22 and 25, were transported to the hospital, where their conditions were stabilized, the news outlet reported. One man, 20, was taken to the hospital and was in stable condition, while another man, 21, was taken to the hospital but was in critical condition.

Two other men — 21 and 23 — took themselves to the hospital. Their conditions were not immediately clear.

Separately Sunday, one person was killed and four others were wounded in a shooting in Lawndale, police said. Further information on that incident was not immediately clear.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #6 on: 05 August 2019 at 13:11 »
Can't agree with everything this man says on his channel but this video does make a lot of good points and bring up a lot of good stats.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #7 on: 20 September 2019 at 13:27 »
Groups of niggers chimping out on Whites. Of course if these races were reversed we would be having the rise of "White supremacy" crammed down our throats but since it doesn't fit the propaganda media's narrative: Move Along, Nothing to See.

Here's some more White attacks barely a blip on the news radar.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #8 on: 14 January 2020 at 13:20 »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/cnns-erin-burnett-iranians-chanting-death-to-america-are-very-friendly-people

CNN’s Erin Burnett: Iranians Chanting ‘Death To America’ Are Very Friendly People

By  Daily Wire News
DailyWire.com

CNN’s Erin Burnett declared this week that anti-American protesters in Iran who chant “death to America” were very friendly people, which comes just days after Iran fired missiles at U.S. troops in Iraq.

Burnett made the remark on her show “Erin Burnett OutFront” during an interview with Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) about the recent provocations from Iran.

“Even on your network we’ve seen the video of the prior attack that’s happened on the Baghdad embassy,” Turner said. “We all watched the flames and smoke boiling out of the embassy in Baghdad as a result of the attack that occurred there.”

“So, I don’t think reporting or even speculating on what Iran has been threatened – I mean, you know, Iran itself continues to have even its entire parliament chant ‘death to America,'” Turner continued. “It’s not as if it’s a surprise that Iran has been coordinating and targeting American interests throughout the Middle East.”

“Well, I will say, I was in Tehran when they were chanting ‘death to America’ once,” Burnett continued. “I was at a rally, the people couldn’t have been more friendly to me personally as an American. It sort of felt like a thing and a trope as opposed to anything that was actually seriously meant and considered. I understand your point but my experience was different.”

Turner responded, “Erin, your entire life, Iran – pretty much your entire life, just by a few years, has chanted death to America and they have taken actions against Americans and American interests and in ways that are lethal killings of Americans, given weaponry to people who do kill Americans.”

WATCH:

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #9 on: 25 January 2020 at 13:03 »
Another story that barely made a blip on the anti-White media's radar. We all know if the races/roles were switched, it would have been much different coverage. A person actually has to do some internet hunting just to find out the killers of this White was niggers. Something the propaganda media tends to leave out. But when a nigger is killed by a White (which is far less often), it's "headline news" spewed out into the 24hr news cycle for weeks.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/us/virginia-police-officer-dead/index.html

A Virginia police officer was killed when a car dragged her during a traffic stop

By Nicole Chavez and Chuck Johnston, CNN

(CNN)A police officer in Newport News, Virginia, died after a car drove away during a traffic stop and dragged her, police said.

Officer Katie Thyne and another officer responded to a drug complaint Thursday evening and conducted a stop on a car. After the officers asked the driver to step out of the car, the driver accelerated, dragging Thyne for about a block, Newport News Police Chief Steve Drew told reporters on Friday.

The car then crashed into a tree, leaving Thyne pinned between the car's door and the tree, Drew said. The officer suffered multiple injuries and was taken to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said in a statement.

"She was a true hero and served this community," Drew said. "She is and will always be a valued member of the department."

Thyne, who was from New Hampshire, joined the department in 2018 after serving in the US Navy, Drew said.

She is survived by her 2-year old daughter, her mother, brother, stepfather and her partner, the police chief said.

"This is what she wanted to do. She wanted to be in law enforcement and she wanted to do it in this city," said Drew, sobbing.

Outside the police department, Thyne helped coaching a children's basketball team, the police chief added.

The driver, Vernon Evander Green, was arrested shortly after the crash. The 38-year-old has been charged with homicide, evade and elude law enforcement and drug possession, police said.

It's unclear whether Green has an attorney, according to online court records.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Blatant Anti-White Propaganda on MSNBC

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 2586
Last post 23 August 2009 at 16:56
by Private
Young People Today are a Problem Because of Old Propaganda Passing as History

Started by Private

Replies: 3