Recent Posts

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Chinese Death Virus: Chink Bio-Warfare & Asiatic Apocalypse #Coronavirus

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
A report from the suburbs of Adelaide in South Australia

I have a neighbour that is a total retard. Fifty-Seven years old and doesn't look a day over sixty-five, he probably has an IQ level of less than 40. He has the brain of dumb 8 year old with a chip on its shoulder. Still, he thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but if you call him on his bullshit, he runs away like a frightened child and (thankfully) hides for a month. After Private and I pissing him off recently because we wouldn't pay attention to the retard, we'll call him Frankentard, he hasn't bothered me more than once per week begging for food. The second time was last Wednesday when he showed up banging on my door demanding - for the second time in two weeks - two slices of bread. I got angry, told Frankentard to get the F. away from my door. I mentioned the disease going around, which he denied knowing about, even though it sits there staring at a TV while smoking cigarettes just about all the day and night. Frankentard then attempted to tell me that he isn't sick, which led me to say, "You wouldn't fucking know! And I told you not to come begging at my door!" He then tells me that he's not begging. If going door to door demanding two slices of bread at one door, butter, sugar and coffee at other doors, and variably 25c, 75c and $7.89 on any given day if he thinks you are dumb enough to hand it over isn't begging, what is?

One of the more disgusting things Frankentard does, is to go to the local pub and scab cigarette butts from the bins. Does it every day, several times per day. He's a genuine ciggy butt brain. He spends a hundred a week on tobacco but needs to beg bread, sugar ... off others. And then he goes scabbing at the pub for used cigarette buts, sifting through to get the tobacco from the butts and popping the occasional larger half or longer used cigarette straight into his mouth to smoke. Well, the pubs have closed and Frankentard has only been seen once, carrying home a cheap $7.90 bottle of Port from the closed pub's bottle-shop, which he would have sculled, immediately thrown up (because he's also diabetic) and gone back to watching TV.

Another neighbour and I are openly laughing about how agitated Frankentard probably already is without his parasitical ciggy butt thrice-daily collection. It's taken me a lot of years, but she finally understands that he has plenty of money, but spends every penny on tobacco, booze/Port, biscuits and lollies. And now, when he actually wants something else, like when his sister takes him shopping on his payday, there's nothing in the shops because the shelves are empty, and so he has to do without. Of course, he doesn't understand and thinks he can still beg because Jewsus says, Ask and you shall receive.

I give it a week, three at the most, and he'll be so agitated because of the lack of soggy, spat out ciggy butts to suck, I'll be having fun with Frankentard on my security camera.  >:D

And another thing: Less Abos!  :ok

The MSM has been on about how Abos MUST be protected from this Chinese Virus. That they are Australia's living history, blah blah blah. Then suddenly, there were fewer of them? I typically see them going back and forth to the pub in the distance every hour or so. The pub may be closed, but the bottle-shop is still open, so that's not the reason. I read somewhere from a Libtard that they are obeying orders to keep a safe distance from one another. BULLSHIT! It's more likely (and other think the same) that coppers want rid of them before they start their rioting, looting and home invasions and so they made use of the standard Libtard bullshit about the Abo being a protected species and carted the majority off to Abo Lands for safe keeping - where no White man dares enter on pain of murder or arrest (depending whether Abos or coppers get you). They'll get free housing, free food, a ration of tobacco, a fortnightly bundle of blankets to replace the ones they burned .... They'll be having a genuine outback, all expenses paid holiday, while you and me are trapped inside our homes under threat of arrest if we dare peer through the crack of a curtain.

Well, it's either that or we murder the black bastards when they come looting.

Cailen.

More Chink propaganda ...

Report: China Stopped Testing for COVID-19. That's Why There Are Zero New Cases.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/report-china-stopped-testing-for-covid-19-thats-why-there-are-zero-new-cases

ISIS calls on God to 'increase coronavirus torment' of non-believers and boasts that 'crusader nations' have been forced to retreat due to the pandemic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8145951/ISIS-calls-God-increase-coronavirus-torment-non-believers.html
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Offline Private

• Prospective Church Member
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Texas - U.S.A.
    • Private
Rumor going around is that the China death toll is in the millions. The image china presents to the world is that china is super modern.. even futuristic.. truth is the vast majority of real China is farming and fishing villages..  very rural..  very rustic.. 

Millions of China's cell phone numbers have been shut off. this is a big deal because their set up in a way where their number is tied to their bank.. their government deposits.. records.. etc . even getting a new number is a pain because it affects so much..  so when numbers are shut.. it is a sign that that person doesn't exist anymore..

Today, the US overtook China for the world’s highest number of COVID-19 infections. But experts have cast doubt on some of these figures.
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/global/coronavirus-chinas-covid19-case-numbers-called-into-question/news-story/d127f82971e347bee1e4bb27226185bd

See image attachment for Google articles
The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
I was talking with a guy yesterday about all this.
It seems like it is a Chinky, designer bio-weapon that is designed to “wipe the slate clean”?!

Think about it... while the world is a mess and stocks are low those guys are buying everything up!

Quote from: Private
Mass Chinese buy up of Australia amid coronavirus recession sparked by soaring unemployment, plunging stocks and tumbling house prices
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8153379/Pauline-Hanson-warns-mass-Chinese-buy-Australia-amid-coronavirus-recession.html

Shocking footage shows 90 TONNES of vital medical supplies being sent to China from Australia - just as coronavirus cases began to surge Down Under

An Australian-based Chinese property company shipped vital supplies to China
* Boxes of medical supplies for Wuhan were filmed at Perth airport on February 8
* The Risland company made an online post showing off their exports last month
* The mass export drained Australia of essential anti-coronavirus equipment
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8159175/Shocking-footage-shows-90-TONNES-medical-supplies-sent-China-Australia.html
https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/second-company-sent-90-tonnes-of-australian-medical-supplies-to-china/news-story/be74b7679d7c8cb910d0f34713b2f008

Chinky property company Risland made an online post last month that declared their support for Wuhan and showed workers inside a warehouse in Australia packed with thousands of boxes of protective clothing (pictured)

If let’s say only they had the antidote they prosper and push everybody else out of the way and take over what ever they want when everybody is vulnerable.

It works like no other flu! A smart disease that hides it’s self on you for two weeks before it strikes!

If you have :-diabetes or cancer or a low immune system it could kill you!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Ancient Aryan Ancestors Found in Chinese Desert

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 2987
Last post 07 September 2018 at 15:04
by Private
Israel strengthening diplomatic relations with the Chinese

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 1773
Last post 24 December 2013 at 23:21
by Private
Chinese Death Virus: Christinsane Dying in Flocks Because ... STUPID!

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 104
Last post 31 May 2020 at 08:28
by Private
Chinese Virus: The Jews & Covid-88 #Coronavirus

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 129
Last post 10 April 2020 at 00:58
by Private
Chinese Death Virus: Ridiculous Arrests & Fines #Coronavirus