Join the Church of Creativity - Limited Time: Free Membership

New Children's Book from Gab

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 25 Sep 2024

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Email from https://gab.com

https://www.amazon.com/Ginger-Giraffe-Who-Wanted-Horse/dp/B0DHP5H95D

Dear Friends,

Gab's new children's book, "Ginger the Giraffe (who wanted to be a horse)", has become an instant best-seller, surpassing even the latest Taylor Swift children's book in popularity. This heart-warming tale about a giraffe who embraces who God Nature made her to be is quickly climbing the charts and capturing the hearts of young readers everywhere. It makes for a great gift for your young children or grandchildren.

However, as our book's success continues to grow, we've noticed an unfortunate trend of fake, one-star reviews from liberal critics who are clearly upset by the book's popularity. These reviews are not from genuine customers who have actually read the book, but rather attempts to tank our ratings and discourage potential readers.

If you have already ordered "Ginger the Giraffe", we kindly ask that you consider leaving an honest review on Amazon to help us combat these fake reviews. Your genuine feedback is invaluable in showcasing the true quality and appeal of this wonderful children's book.

Additionally, if you spot any obviously fake reviews, please take a moment to rate them as such on Amazon. This will signal to Amazon's review team that these reviews are inauthentic and should be removed, helping to maintain the integrity of our book's ratings.

We are incredibly proud of the book and the positive message it conveys about embracing who God made us to be. In the coming months, you can expect many more exciting children's books from Gab as we continue to expand our literary offerings.

Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm for our work.

Together, we can ensure that "Ginger the Giraffe" and future Gab Books receive the recognition they deserve.

Buy a Physical Copy on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DHP5H95D

Buy A Digital eBook On The Gab Shop https://shop.dissenter.com/product/ginger

QuotePlot Summary: Join Ginger, the curious giraffe, on her adventurous journey in this heartwarming children's book. Ginger has always been fascinated by horses, their grace, and strength, and dreams of being one herself. However, as she grows up, she begins to realize that God has blessed her with unique attributes that horses do not possess.

Through her encounters with the horses in the savanna, Ginger learns valuable lessons about the beauty and importance of embracing the special qualities that make her unique. With the help of her newfound friends, she discovers the incredible abilities of a giraffe, such as her long neck, which allows her to reach apples on tall trees and see far distances.

As Ginger comes to terms with her true identity, she realizes that God's design is perfect, and her giraffe-ness is something to be proud of. This charming story teaches children the importance and the joy of being who God made them to be.

Filled with vibrant illustrations and a relatable storyline, "Ginger the Giraffe" is a must-read for young children and their parents, encouraging them to appreciate their unique qualities and embrace their God-given talents.

Written by Andrew Torba and Illustrated by @Disco on Gab.com

Quote from: Review by E.G.5 Stars
Thought provoking, valuable lessons learned even for an adult
Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2024
Verified Purchase

Liberals seriously are buying this book just to give it a bad review (seriously how disgruntled and insecure do you have to be with your self and your beliefs to do that?!) but Torba is still making money off them - lol *winning.* I personally thank them for donating to his cause and campaign. :)

Here's my honest review: This book is much needed, thoughtful and well written and easily understandable for kids. It's a perfect alternative to the cultural agendas, deceptions and lies of today. I found it thought provoking for an adult too, because it encourages me to think about the unique qualities and traits God has instilled in me that make me, me. And how I can use them to change my world. It encourages me to accept and embrace the parts of myself that I wrestle with, knowing God made no mistakes when He made me. Definitely wasn't expecting that but I appreciate it! The graphics are also well done. Nice work Disco. Overall, highly recommend! You and your kid will love it and learn something valuable. Thank you Andrew and Disco.

Quote from: Review from Kate4 Stars
Bad Reviews are nonsensical
Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2024
Verified Purchase

I read the book this morning. There is nothing in the book remotely like the three negative reviews state. It simply is a story about a giraffe that admires the qualities of horses, but comes to the realization that being a giraffe has its merits too. It is a story of self acceptance and God's plan for your life. I don't know if AI wrote it. I don't think so, since Andrew Torba writes all the time and children's literature is not particularly challenging (the challenge is not to bore the adult reader). I give it a 4*. Beatrix Potter gets a 5*. Hard to top Beatrix Potter.

Quote from: Reviews by Libtards1 Star Reviews

* I guess the author figured that a children's book doesn't need to be well written. Fear based ideology aside, it's just not a good book. There are so many better choices when it comes to instilling values that are truly antithetical to Christianity.

* the guy uses Ai to wright books and make the art for them don't buy if you don't support ai.

* The purpose of this book is to spread hate for a minority group (transgender) and raise funds for the hate platform gab.
At home recovering after surgery

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

At home recovering after surgery

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top