Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

"Creativity totally materialistic. I cannot join ... I need Spirituality"

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 25 Jul 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

"Creativity is totally materialistic. I cannot join a totally materialistic Church like yours. I need Spirituality"

It's a common statement and typical of people who think they know all there is to know about Creativity, and yet, have only ever had a fleeting connection - if any - with Creativity; and it's wrong.

The following is my reply to the same in some recent correspondence. The "spirituality" of Creators is far from laid in stone, so feel free to discuss it.

"Spirituality" in Creativity covers several basic tenets that we all commonly acknowledge: -

We are each a link in the Golden Chain of our Heritage/Race: Self explanatory really. Some feel a closer link to family ties and some feel a closer link to extra-familial ties. However we feel is based on our upbringing and experiences. If it is familial only, then it is purely a spiritual feeling about your Heritage. If extra-familial, then that spiritual feeling is about your Race. Above all, we Creators know where we come from, we honour our past and consider our own "spiritual" destiny, our place in eternity is in our descendants.

Nature: Which with Founder Klassen and many that were formerly Christinsane reaches an almost total personification of Nature, which is as spiritual as any Pagan, who is not totally living the fantasy life, would accept. And so the rest of us too have the same belief to various degrees. As Creators, we accept our individual national cultures as part of the racial whole: Taken that way, we can also accept that some Creators have a personal or "spiritual" connection with the land of their heritage.

A Racial Soul: The most confusing of all to describe, our Racial Soul is the honour we have as being part of the racial whole. It is our Racial "Soul" or Racial Honour that tells us to expand our horizons and pick up another book, write a book, do a radio show. It is our Racial Soul that tell us it's time to put down the books, stop talking and get active. It is our Racial Soul that gives the Creator his sense of balance between academia and activism. It is our Racial Soul that gives the Creator the ability of self sacrifice without conscious recognition of such and is best summed up with our Golden Rule as "What is good for the White Race is of the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin."

... Which simply put, means we Creators have the spiritual beliefs of Blood, Soil and Honour. To deny that is to claim that we Creators are nothing more than nasty little mites, who live in a loveless world of total hatred for anyone we (choose to) target as our enemy.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.CambeulNature: Which with Founder Klassen and many that were formerly Christinsane reaches an almost total personification of Nature, which is as spiritual as any Pagan, who is not totally living the fantasy life, would accept.

The thing is with religion I have come to "feel the universe" through things that you know are there but can't measure or record, the best thing you can call them is "instinct" or a 6th sense. Kind of in the same way dreams are real .. but you can't measure or record them.

Yes paganism has nice myths, but religions such as Odinism teach White people that might is right and to go fourth for your tribe and people, they do help the white man progress to some degree. Then on the other side of the spectrum (although by no means a White man's religion) there are Eastern ways of Esoteric thought, Where they believe the world is chaos you can't clash with and you have to move with the chaos and harmonise with it to brave the storm and when it slows down turn against it.

Morehei Ueshiba, the founder of the Aikido martial art used this principal in his teachings with both the martial art and his philosophy many people would think could be "airy fairy" at times.

Quote from: The founder of the AikidoThe art of peace is medicine for a sick world. we want to cure the world of the sickness of violence, malcontent and discord-this is the way of harmony. There is evil and disorder in the world because people have forgotten that all things emanate from one source. return to that source and leave behind all self centred thoughts, petty desires and anger. Those who are possessed by nothing possess everything.

. . . .

Conflict between material and spiritual science creates physical and mental exhaustion, but when matter and spirit are harmonised, all fatigue and stress disappear. If you haven't yet linked yourself to true emptiness, you won't comprehend the art of peace.

8) Well sounds nice doesn't it? The grim reality of it all is that the world doesn't care about you unless you can give the world something back it wants.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

StephenMasten (Prison)

Br. Ian Von Turpie,

I "pull no punches," nor am I afraid to tell the truth.

"Your" need for "spirituality",  whatever that means, is really the fear of your subconscious mind that fears it's eventual death. 

Learn to jump that hurdle, and you will be well on your way to becoming truly free. 

Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Yeah of course I fear death, there is nothing better than living. I want to grab every day, learn as much as I can , meet new people, go new places.

10 years back I became a video game junkie, yes I had fun in a virtual world but I found each game took 2 weeks out of my life as a minimum. Now I don't spend a lot of time with TV, Movies or games. when I am not at work I tend to either :- go out see bands, try to meet new people or catch up with others, train in martial arts 5 days a week when work doesn't get in the road. I ride bikes etc.

Perhaps it is more about the journey than the destination?

I have been told doctors have tried to find a reason for that subconscious part of you. They have weighed a person before death and they are heavier in comparison to the weight the same people are minuites later when they are dead.

Then there are people that have died and in the operating theatre they see perhaps a Nurse has dropped something on the floor, they get brought back to life and say "yeah I saw when that Nurse over there dropped that item". Their spirit leaves their body and they return?

Do you really think when you die , you go to a box and that's "game over"?  :-\  Not sure I do.
The Price is Reich!

StephenMasten (Prison)

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013Perhaps it is more about the journey than the destination?

Of course it is. 

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013I have been told doctors have tried to find a reason for that subconscious part of you. They have weighed a person before death and they are heavier in comparison to the weight the same people are minuites later when they are dead.

I have seen those studies and concluded that the "soul" weighs about the same as the air that exhales the lungs when someone dies. 

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013Then there are people that have died and in the operating theatre they see perhaps a Nurse has dropped something on the floor, they get brought back to life and say "yeah I saw when that Nurse over there dropped that item". Their spirit leaves their body and they return?

Terms like the "spirit" is often used today, as well in the past, to explain phenomenon that is, at the moment, unexplainable.  Keep in mind that reports that you have referenced is very rare, not common.   Also, consider that the White race is continuously evolving, just like all other life forms in nature.  I am willing to bet you that these rare cases are really people who are sensitive to bits and glimpses of the fourth dimension, spacetime

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 27 Jul 2013
Do you really think when you die , you go to a box and that's "game over"?    Not sure I do.

It's game over when you do not pass on your DNA to the next generation.  When YOU die, then it is over for YOU, so make every day count. 

Br.IanVonTurpie

I think what bugs me the most is the white race is degenerating, or de-evolutionising it's self. Seems to me the white people that are breeding a lot are dumb -dumbs like the "honey boo boo child"family.

The kind of people that are professional breeders to dozens of dads, raise the kids with a lack of discipline and respect and have a childlike and animalistic nature.

If all the smart women are working or don't want children, that means all the dumb women are the breeders!

Yes ZOG has a big hand in this with "the bastard kids of the 1970's love generation" as it's soldiers. ZOG's media machine to pollute the minds of people with immoral stuff branded as normal such as :- race mixing, homosexual families, multiculturalism, international free trade unions.

Do we have many :- Beethovens? Raphaellos? Da Vincis? Where are all these sorts of people now? Seems now the genius people who are white are like the Autistic ones that have certain gifts that find patterns and methods in things .. when to most  all they see is "white noise". Almost like God has shut one door for them in their lives and opened another for them?

Are youth are more into drugs and alcohol and material things , rather than politics, racial pride, religion  or development activities like :- music, art, martial arts, design theories and practice. Can we keep up ? I mean look at the armies North Korea has and China and the discipline they have.
When the Australian army has it's personell march in the Homosexual parade about gay rights it makes you wonder how we'd fare against a neighbouring adversary.

As far as this "un-known phenomina" you talk of goes and 4th dimentional stuff. Mate , it is real , you just have to dig deep to it. If you are sceptical it won't come to you. Once again it is something you feel not something you measure or record. A lot of aincient people knew about divination and "magic" white or not.

What I am trying to get through is that the Universe has a certain way of talking to you back if you ask questions to it, weather they come in the form of :- dreams , divination tools like rods or pendulums, Ouija boards, tea leaf reading, rune stones or Tarot reading or even reading of dominoes, mirror scriving, using birds to give you an answer by putting out cards with probable answers on them all containing seeds and waiting for the first bird to eat from a certain card, Pyramid power to assist the fertility of plant, crystal energies and healing .

I personally have a lot of parallel matches. I could be in my car listening to "the Ramones" and then a chick will walk infront of me with a Ramones shirt on. Weird considering not a lot of people in my town listen to them(and 3/4 of the band are dead) Or I'll be thinking a certain word or thinking about something and then on the TV or radio they'll say it or something will turn up involving that word. I have been thinking about a certain person .. and minuites later they pop up on the street or they contact me on the phone or sms.

The weirdest thing that has happened to me, was I became pen pals with a Spanish guy when I was in Australia , a couple years later I was in Madrid and I lost his details but really wanted to meet him, I knew what he looked like, and saw him in a square and I spoke to him in person and we were both freaked out!

Is this a coincidence or is it the universe trying to communicate with us?
Yes to many this is all up in the sky stuff..
DON'T THINK .. FEEL! .. WITH EMOTIONAL CONTENT! LIKE A FINGER POINTING TO THE MOON ONLY CONCENTRATE ON THE FINGER AND MISS OUT ON ALL THE HEAVENLY GLORY.

The Price is Reich!

StephenMasten (Prison)

Br. Ian Von Turpie,

The more that you talk, the more I come to appreciate Klassen's bluntness and straightforwardness.  Klassen often said that the first thing we need to do is straighten out the White man's thinking, and to do that, we must go back to square one by basing our White man's religion on the laws of nature, history, logic and common sense.  That's Creativity. 

But if you still insist on looking for your "pie-in-the-sky-when-you-die," why look to Bruce Lee and other non-Whites when there are far better White men like Carl Gustav Jung, Don Miguel Serrano, and others, who spent their lives trying to discover the White man's race-soul.

Here is an article by Ron McVan, who was a one time Hastas Primus for the Church of the Creator:
http://www.14words.net/2012/06/carl-gustav-jung-understanding-wotan.html

Br.IanVonTurpie

O.K , so Bruce Lee isn't white, but he was a freak with extrodinary skills.
Anyway because some one isn't white it doesn't mean they are dumb and unknowledgeable or have certain  interesting skills.

Who do you think is the better person? If you'd compare Bruce lee and the white Mum out of "honey boo boo child"?

In the same way If I feel like Indian food or Chinese food ,I will consume it. Yes! Not our recipie but so what? The same way a Chinese guy can eat the English meat and 3 veg and Yorkshire pudding meal or the Italian Spaghetti dishes if he chooses to.

There are a lot of things we can learn from non whites, things we don't understand. For example :- the aincient building techniques of :- The Bolivians, The Egyptians, Easter Islanders , The Mayans and the Cambodians, what their beliefs were and how they used no machines and limited tools to create such architecture.

We can't ignore non whites and the knowledge they have either. If you ever want to learn how to be cunning and ruthless .. just try do business with a subcontinental.

We have love and respect for each other generally as white people.. But some of these non whites are that ruthless they will rip the carpet out from under you at any opportunity. With multiculturalism and these  people occupying our spaces.. you have to think and act on their level just to get on top.

I am white and proud and I would like to do things to help the white race..and help other whites and rip ZOG's blindfold off they put on their faces but you can't sell to me the whole " when you die you go into a box in the ground.. GAME OVER" kind of thing.

The world we live in to far too complex to think nothing made the grand  system.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Interesting you bring up a link to Carl Gustav Jung. I have spoken in my former posts about patterns of life and seemingly unconnected events were indeed connected. He noted that everyday human experience is filled with meaningful coincidences and synchronity.

Jung's study of synchronisticevents lead him to examine occult practices, from astrology to the I-ching and tarot.He deduced that the mysteries revealed by these practices were not mysteries at all but events common to us on our paths of life.

Jung called our common  recurrent characters and common situations "archetypes".

He believed the aincient fortune telling methods revealed these archetypes to us symbolically.

He noted that  although modern science is "based on the principal of casuality".

Occult methods look to a "picture of the moment ".Jung concluded that Tarot cards were descended from archetypes of transformation".

Tarot cards are a way for us to connect with the archetypical wisdom of the human collective unconscious. The tarot deck it'self is a a portrait of the human condition, it's potential and possibilities.

What do dreams have to with the tarot?The metaphors in the dreams and in the Tarot have a lot in common.

Jung believed that all humans have and share common archetypes, but most of us get intouch with them through the subconscious. Tarot and dreams are a way of tapping into the "other you that is you.. THE SUBCONSCIOUS YOU".
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

youtube.com/watch?v=kdGs7dG13CA
Video Deleted at Source

Hebrews are the descendants of Alien beings from the planet "sdfkjfdfdsh"
The Price is Reich!

Albert

I think that "spirituality" is a nebulous concept at best. Ben Klassen basically said it was a state of being confused and enamoured with something the individual hadn't the foggiest clue about what it was. I remember when I was a Christian I felt very "spiritual" at seeing sunbeams over the sea and the old Christian abbeys of England and old Christian sites in scotland such as Iona. Or seeing sunsets and feeling over brimmed with love for God. I have felt that I was guided and that the natural display had been put on especially for me by the Lord. I have also felt very spiritual at pagan sites, at stone circles and megaliths at sunset and sunrise..or being on mountain tops. I have in fact felt transcended and closer to god. But it was a self deception.
It was when I was young and knew less. The reality is that I was just happy and felt good to be alive witnessing natures beautiful natural phenomena. I felt without burden because god would sort out my life..ergo I felt very happy. I was in fact delusional as much as any pot smoking hippy...that there were supernatural beings guiding me.
Again the reality was just that i was happy to be fit, healthy and alive. If that is all spirituality is then anyone can achieve it anytime with anything from drugs to Islam to Creativity. Its not such a great nor unusual thing and you don't need a body of lies such as Abrahamic religion or anything else to feel it.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.Albert on Mon 09 Sep 2013Or seeing sunsets and feeling over brimmed with love for God. I have felt that I was guided and that the natural display had been put on especially for me by the Lord.

I have also felt very spiritual at pagan sites, at stone circles and megaliths at sunset and sunrise..or being on mountain tops. I have in fact felt transcended and closer to god. But it was a self deception.
It was when I was young and knew less.

The reality is that I was just happy and felt good to be alive witnessing natures beautiful natural phenomena. I felt without burden because god would sort out my life..ergo I felt very happy. I was in fact delusional as much as any pot smoking hippy...that there were supernatural beings guiding me.

Again the reality was just that i was happy to be fit, healthy and alive. If that is all spirituality is then anyone can achieve it anytime with anything from drugs to Islam to Creativity. Its not such a great nor unusual thing and you don't need a body of lies such as Abrahamic religion or anything else to feel it.

O.K , to me Spirituality is when you ask questions to the void and the void responds with answers. The answers don't just tap you on the shoulder and speak to you in English they present themselves to you in the way of signs. Spirituality is not having a book of rules before you.
It is being aware of the elements of nature and the voice the universe calls you with.

They could be metaphors in dreams, a sequence of Tarot cards you chose that means something, Some runes or even dominoes you pulled out of a bag or held a pendulum or divining over  them  to tell you your path.As each Domino or Rune means something.
Or prophacises the future.

Yes to many this is all "up in the sky stuff" , but it is there if you ask into the void and mean it, it comes back in forms of metaphors and coincidental parallels. THIS IS THE LANGUAGE THE UNIVERSE SPEAKS TO YOU.

Let's not forget  The people involved in high echelons of the third reich were occultists and threw science out the window in favour of occult "sciences".These people invested a lot of money and time into "occult knowledge".

I am reading the book "The nazi occult war, Hitler's compact with the forces of evil " by Michael Fitzgerald

http://www.amazon.com/The-Nazi-Occult-War-Hitlers/dp/1782122141/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378784001&sr=8-1&keywords=the+nazi+occult+war+hitler%27s+compact+with+the+forces+of+evil
It doesn't cost a lot to buy and is an interesting read. I hope you'll check it out.
The Price is Reich!

Grimm

Hmm spirituality...

I've read a lot about people who are "spiritually active" having better statistics with things like stress, generally feeling happy, lower health risks, etc.

So to try to get this kind of benifit I've created my own "spiritual structure". I figure.. God is God right? Made all this stuff, set it in motion, supposedly everywhere and in everything, and supposedly made us special enough where we (humans in general) have a notion of god and seek god out.

Previous religious teaching taught me that your supposed to just give thanks to god, because god knows whats going on more than you do, already knows about your situations, and like all creatures working on your behalf would like to know you appreciate their efforts and a thank you once in a while.

( fun story coming up for those staying tuned.. )

So I'm laying there in bed, talking to god. I'm like "Ok God, your god so I'm not going to bother you with a bunch of details, heres some thanks." and then I just meditate on being thankful until I get the idea that Gods got the message. I then sometimes wrap things up with 1 or 2 special requests, nothing too pushy just like "Hey, if its not interfering with anything you have going on I'd like some focus on.. etc."

Ok..  heres the fun story to tell, probably no place to really tell this but here..

So I'm done with my "prayer" and I'm wrapping things up. Before bed I was reading more on the white extinction details.  So I say to God "Hey God, could you please maybe help the White Race? I'm sure you've seen all the stuff we've done because we thought its what you wanted."

And check this out.. I actually got a reply back...  It was all mental of course, no angels singing or beam of sunshine cutting through the night into my bedroom, but, in a manner to which you would reply to someone who just asked an obviously ridiculous question, like someone asked you to do something but you didn't feel like doing it because it was going to do it by itself, God says back to me "Have some faith in the White Race".

I was just kind of shocked for a while. I was like "Am I supposed to take this like God doesn't want my communications anymore because I'm putting the white race before humanity as a whole?" 

So days and weeks go by, I continue my "thanks" and continue pondering the "Have some Faith in the White Race" reply. When "talking with God" I said "I don't know how I'm supposed to take this reply. I look at the numbers and it looks pretty bad God. They are talking extinction"

That is when I got the clarity that God wasn't saying "Screw you and your request, don't talk to me anymore" which is how I initially took it. God was just saying "Why do you ask me to do this? I already know its going to work itself out."

So....  Have some Faith in the White Race.

:-\

My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Mate, I was raised a Christian, my family are Christian, and I attended a Christian school. I know What the Bible says.. but at the end of the day It is up in the sky Hebrew stuff! That book of funny rules and oddities?

Do you really believe every one on earth is spawned from Adam and Eve? Why do we have Jesus to save our sins because they got corrupted by a Demon possessed snake and then the people bread with demons "Nephlim" and had super human abilities God hated , so he sent a flood and Noah rounded up all the animals 2 by 2 etc.. c'mon!!!!

Something phenominal has made the earth! It has tectonic action, a moon that control the tides and reflects light, a magnetic field and an ozone layer , climates in which life can develop and evolve in various ways.Has  been in a super hot climate in which Dinosaurs thrived, an Ice age where different beasts lived and evolved.. and then the human age of evolution.White people innovated everything that has been worthwhile,we have the ability to do anything but right now the Jew has poisoned our people with foreign crap!

Everything has a purpose in this world no matter how big or small. The big fish eats the little fish. The tree makes it's food via photosynthysis, gives us Oxygen  , gets into your plumbing drains to get water, provides food, , helps spiders get other insects etc. We give the tree carbon dioxide.

Our ancestors in Europe who were pagan were aware of nature more and very switched on! They had no I-phones , no niggers rioting their streets, turning the place upside down! They had each other! Nature is calling people to come back! It has to come back , things right now are out of control with defilement!
They built monuments like Stone henge nobody understands how the rocks got taken to that spot from long distances without the use of machines. They don't know how they managed to put the rocks on top of each other! Things like the more recent England riots would have been incomprehensible to the Druids and bronze age Celts there.

When a pest like the Cane toad is brought into an environment it doesn't belong in. Nature's other beautiful creatures such as Goannas and frilled necked lizard eats this poison vermin unkowingly and dies off to extinction. This is no different to non whites co-existing with us in our environment the pests the system and the Jew threw in here! The spics jump the boarder and breed and take jobs and make crime. Same parallel.

The point I am trying to make is Nature is real, there is a plan for you and your life.. you just have to tune into it!Nature will help you and you are a part of it's system. The metaphoric parallels and signs will come and be revealed to you if you are sincere, just be aware of the language the universe speaks.

Order this book! It has changed the angle I view the world on. practice with an open mind and be sincere and I am sure you'll get there. Some people live till they are old people and they don't know about this stuff in this book but you can wake upto it very soon. There is no knowledge that isn't power

http://www.amazon.com/Pendulum-Magic-Beginners-Wisdom-Llewellyns/dp/0738701920/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378817643&sr=8-1&keywords=pendulum+magic+for+beginners

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

While we Creators can say that we have tangible spiritual beliefs in the concepts of Blood, Soil and Honour - see post 1 of this topic https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,7333.msg16811.html - it is the  Christian, the Jew, the Muslim et al and their devout beliefs in spooks in the sky that are totally intangible and undefinable, and therefore completely invalid. To believe otherwise is self delusional, and delusion is not spiritualism - and having so-called faith just doesn't cut it. If it did, then any child with an invisible friend, hallucinating lunatic or junky, or the plain gullible believing every story anyone makes up would be spiritual.

A Creator could say, "Christianity is totally unrealistic. I cannot join ... I need tangible Spirituality."

@Cailen.

Ben Klassen - Racial Loyalty - Issue No. 29 - November 1985
https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-RacialLoyalty-Issue29.pdf
https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-RAHOWAThisPlanetIsAllOurs.pdf

<a href="https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-RacialLoyalty-Issue29.pdf" target="_blank">https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-RacialLoyalty-Issue29.pdf</a>

What is a Spirit?
All Hole and No Doughnut
An in-depth exploration into the world of gobbledygook and double-talk.

The Jewish-Christian Bible talks repeatedly and incessantly about spirits, ghosts, demons, gods, angels, lucifers and other nebulous fantasies
as if they were real, and not only real, but extremely important and powerful. In fact, once your mind gets locked into this line of nonsense you
are led to believe that the world of fantasy is far more important than the real world, than the vast universe in which we find ourselves.
Christ purportedly said, "My kingdom is not of this world." It is, he explained, a spiritual kingdom of some sort, somewhere "up there," but he,
too, never explained what a spirit is. The whole massive superstructure of the Christian religion (and every other spook worshipping religion) is
built on the following basic premises, for none of which is there a shred of meaningful evidence.
Here are their presumptions, based only on "belief."

1. Although nobody has ever seen, heard, felt or smelt a ghost or a spirit, there is a vast world of spirits out there.

2. These spirits have been gratuitously endowed by their promoters with unlimited magical powers, intelligence, knowledge, wisdom and
prescience. Where they got all these magical goodies from they don't say, nor do they explain why they are so eager to attribute all these
goodies to "spirits" when they don't know a thing about them, about their origin, or their whereabouts.

3. Supposedly these "spirits" created everything — the universe, the birds, the bees, the stars, human beings and everything else, including
some nebulous places such as heaven and hell that are "not of this world", not of this universe. Where they are, that too, they don't care to
clarify.

4. These "believers" in spooks go further, much further, and here is where it gets real sticky, real frightening. They claim that these spirits,
wherever or whatever they are, are continually keeping tabs on each and everyone of us living beings, looking over our shoulders, and keeping
notes on our every spoken word and our every action. Not only that, but they can, and arc continuously monitoring our minds, and also keeping
notes on our every unspoken thought.

5. Having kept track of all this vast accumulation of information on billions of people over thousands of years in their supercomputer "up" in the
sky (somewhere), when we die, we will be con' fronted with all our misdeeds. We will be "judged" for our failure to "believe" in all the conflicting
nonsense that our intelligence rejected, and for not "accepting" the spook theory, this latter transgression evidently being the most heinous
crime of all.

6. We will then be relegated to the fiery pit to burn and burn and burn. We (or our "souls") will then suffer excruciating torture forever and a day,
administered by these same charitable spirits who so loved us, snooped on us, tried to save us, but we were just too dumb to catch on. So
there we all are in hell, tortured by the billions, in all eternity because we didn't see the light about the presence of all those spooks that
hovered over us every moment of our life.

That, my dear White Racial Comrades, in essence, is the story we are told by the spook-peddlers, also known as Christians, Mormons,
Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists and thousands of other fragmentary Christian cults and sects.

What I have been trying to find out not only from the ordinary run of spook peddlers but (supposedly) highly informed and learned ministers and
theologians is this:

What is a spirit? What is a soul? How do you know?

On the theory that such spirits exist, and that they have all these wonderful and magical attributes I listed earlier, is based a whole massive
religious superstructure that sucks in at least 40 billion dollars from the superstitious and the gullible in the United States alone. This is in one
year, but this same racket has been going on for thousands of years, and did not start with Christianity.

The Egyptians already had it refined to an expert system, the Romans practised it (mildly), and even the intelligent Greeks indulged in it, and
when Socrates tried to enlighten the youth of his day that these Greek gods might be entirely fictitious, the establishment did not like his
independent thinking. They had him tried in a kangaroo court and drink the cup of hemlock.

In the meantime, I keep asking all these devotees of the spirit world, just what is a spirit? This perplexes them immeasurably and it is most
amusing to see them squirm and grope for answers they can't come up with. In fact, they act as if they had never considered the question
before.

Last August, my wife and I were on a trip to Europe, in which we re-visited some of the most beautiful vistas in the Alpine regions of Bavaria,
Austria, the Tyrol, Switzerland and Italy.

There was an elderly spinster in our tour group who was a "devout" Catholic. She was also extremely voluble and never ceased talking,
whether on the bus, or at mealtime, or on an excursion. She insisted that although she was old enough to have been married three times over,
she never had, and that she was a Miss. Nobody disputed her claims.

For reasons of her unending volubility, most members of the tour avoided sitting with her at mealtime, if they could help it. One evening, during
our stay in Munich, it was my fate to be seated at the same table with her, and no supporting cast. We were alone and I was trapped. What to
do?

She lost no time opening the conversation and asked if I were an atheist, that she had read my flier, and what was it all about. I replied, no, I
was not an atheist, I was a Creator, but rather than explain our movement, I suggested she could read my books if she cared. Instead, I
suggested, why don't we talk about Christianity?

I decided that instead of being on the receiving end I would take the initiative, and have a little fun in the process.

I started out with the position that the Christian religion was based on the theory that there are spirits floating around somewhere, everywhere,
who are continuously looking over our shoulder taking notes on our every action, word and even every thought. We humans supposedly, too,
have a spirit inside of us, and it is called a soul. When we die this spirit supposedly leaves the body and will then be brought to judgement.
Evidently, there are the master spirits and the slave spirits, and we are the slave spirits. The master spirits have been presumably only
snooping on us during all our lifetime, but when we die, they evidently take full control and are in a position to throw all our past deeds and
misdeeds in our face and render judgement upon us.

Evidently, and so the Christian story goes, if we are found wan- ting, we will be condemned to a fiery pit for all eternity to burn and burn and
burn. Endless agony and torture is the fate of our supposed spirit or soul, or what have you. And since the obstacles in getting to heaven are
extremely difficult, such is going to be the fate of the vast majority of us poor souls, if we have any, I told my now dumb- founded spinster
friend.

Having laid this frame of reference, I pursued the subject with gusto, and got right down to brass tacks with my key questions:
Just what is a spirit? What is a soul?

She started off with the usual negative answers — it ii not this, it is not that.

But I kept pressing — what is it? If you didn't have the foggiest idea what a giraffe was, it wouldn't help much to say it wasn't like a mouse, it
wasn't like a house, it wasn't like a car, etc., so please don't waste my time telling me what it ISN'T. I want to know what it IS. Does it have
eyes? A brain? Nerves? Does it have shape? Made of atoms and molecules?

The answer to all these questions were negative. Alright, what does a spirit or a soul have you can tell me that is positive, and how do you
know?

This kind of conversation went on for about two hours at our little table, long after the other members of the tour had finished their meals and
left. When we finally concluded, I had a speechless, dumb-founded little old lady, who couldn't answer the basic question: What is a spirit?
But, she said, she would try to find out. I said that I would be very happy to have someone give me a sensible, meaningful answer, but, I
insisted, how could she be so engrossed with the spirit world for all of her 70 some years, and never even have discovered what a spirit is?
Next morning she told me (and everybody else) that she hadn't slept much the night before and it was all my fault.

A few days later, which was the following Sunday, when we stopped over in Vienna, my friend sought out a Catholic church and consulted a
priest. She asked him for answers to my question: What is a spirit? What is a soul?

The next day, Monday, the tour guide slipped me a little note with no signature on it that he had been asked to give me. It said:

SOUL - general principle of life (human beings, animals, plants.)
SPIRIT - immaterial principle of intellect (human soul/spirit.)

Well, I finally had some sort of a garbled answer from her priest, but for whatever it was worth, I was as baffled as ever as to what a soul or a
spirit consisted of.

Our little discussion had gotten around in our tour group, which included a nice Methodist minister in his early fifties. His name was John and
he hailed from York, PA. One day I suggested to him that I would enjoy a friendly discussion on the issue of religion and especially I would like
to hear his definition of a soul or a spirit. He agreed to accommodate, although, it seemed to me, with some foreboding.

And so it came to pass, about a week later, when we had finished dinner in the hotel dining room in Montreux, Switzerland, we had our
discussion. We sat in the lobby of the hotel.

I started the discussion by posing a rhetorical question I had asked other people many times before: Does it make any sense to have "deep
and abiding faith" in any religion, creed, belief or theory that has neither evidence nor logic to support it? For instance, the Hindu's belief that
cows are holy?

He readily agreed, it did not.

Alright, I said, let's look at evidence — meaningful evidence. The whole Christian religion is based on the theory that there are spirits, millions of
them, floating around out there — some are souls, some are demons, some are gods, some are angels and a slew of other forms and
aberrations. Some are supposedly good, some are villains. The supposedly good ones are hovering over and around us, taking notes,
monitoring our every action, deed, word and thought, and storing them in some huge super-computer in the sky. More or less, I pursued the
same framework as I had with the elderly spinster.

Then I concluded - now if there aren't any spirits, then the whole Christian creed and framework breaks down in a mess of shambles. It
becomes one colossal fraud, does it not?

So, Reverend, tell me what is a spirit? What is a soul?

Somehow he managed to avoid the answers to that question for some time and we wandered off into other aspects of the religious issue. He
assured me that his belief was his best evidence of the validity of Christ and the hereafter, and his love for Christ was his most cherished
possession.

Now, really? You call that meaningful evidence?

I reminded him that as we traveled through some beautiful mountain passes of the Alps, they revealed endless layers (strata) of rocks which
had been formed at the bottom of oceans not only millions, but hundreds of millions, even billions of years ago. How did he reconcile this with
the Biblical story that the earth was created by a blithe spirit in six days only some 6000 years ago?

Well, he said, the term "days" didn't really mean a solar day as we know it, but could be an interminable period of time, even billions of years.
Well, I countered, M God wrote the Bible, surely he was intelligent enough to know how to express himself clearly, and I can read English quite
well. It says "days" not something else. If the Bible doesn't mean what it says, and say what it means, what in the hell does it mean, if
anything?

There was much waffling and double-talk thereafter, but no sensible answers were forthcoming.

I then pursued the "meaningful evidence" required. I contended that there was no meaningful evidence, that even such a character or
personage as Christ ever existed and walked the earth around the beginning of the first century of the Common Era. The oldest "manuscripts"
that we have arc in the Vatican library in Rome and date back no further than the fourth century C.E. That is a pretty long time gap to relate a
story that supposedly happened 400 years earlier. Is that "meaningful" evidence? I think not. In an era of history when there were any number
of learned poets, writers and historians in the highly developed civilization of Rome, why was it not one of them noted and recorded this
tremendously important event in history — a son of a god being born in Bethlehem with a band of angels proclaiming the event. Supposedly it
was so well broadcast that even King Herod was scared spitless to the point where he had every male baby in his kingdom under two years of
age murdered. (So the phony story claims.) Surely some writers in a highly literate society would take note of such a monumental event and
record it for posterity? Yet, there is none.

Yes, he said, there were. There was the historian Josephus, who talked of the Christ.

Ah yes, Josephus, I said, there is always a Josephus. As I recall, he lived between 37 to 100 C.E., and could hardly be an eye witness to the
big event. His history of the Jewish war, written approximately 80 to 90 C.E. does contain one short paragraph mentioning Christ, it is true.
However, it is so out of context that bibliographers strongly suspect this Jewish historian, whose writings in any case are regarded as highly
untrustworthy, never even wrote this one paragraph. Instead it is suspected that some over-zealous monk interjected it many centuries later
while copying manuscripts. Be that as it may, I said, isn't one measly vague paragraph a pretty flimsy coat hook on which to hang a whole
battleship?

Well, there were others, he said.

Such as?

Well, he couldn't think of any, offhand.

Our discussion pretty well covered the whole waterfront. I kept pressing for an answer to the basic question: What is a spirit? What is a soul?
No negative answers, please.

He was hard put to define either. Finally, he came up with something — God was intelligence, he said. Where did he reside? He was all over.
Any shape? Shaped in the image of man? No shape, just all over. The anthropomorphic image, the father image, was not real, just an
explanation for the simple people to grasp more easily, he explained.

That sounded more like the description of another nebulous substance, called the ether, which supposedly fills all space, scientists claim.

What's the difference then between God and the ether? I asked.

No answer.

O.K., What about the other spirits? What about souls? He was stumped. No answer.

And so after a congenial discussion that lasted more than three hours, we said goodnight and prepared to take off for Lucerne the next
morning.

I still had no idea of what a soul or a spirit was, but we never re-opened the discussion again for the rest of the trip, both for different reasons. I
felt I had exhausted his possibilities of coming up with any sensible explanation, and he, not having any answers, would evidently just as soon
forget about the whole thing and not be further embarrassed. So ended our congenial discussion on "spirits".

But for the thinking man the question still persists. Why should it be so difficult for a theologian to define a spirit or a soul? After all, these
concepts have been around since the early Egyptians 5000 years ago, and probably since the beginning of civilization. Are they merely
fictitious concepts, and if so, were these fictitious concepts deliberately designed to be so extremely vague and nebulous so that nobody could
dissect, analyze and discredit them?

It is my opinion that these fictitious concepts were deliberately so designed - vague, nebulous, undefined. It is furthermore my conclusion that
the Egyptians, who were totally immersed in the clever art of spook-craft were the master-craftsmen in bringing these fictitious concepts into
prominence, as they were in inventing most of the other paraphernalia and window-dressings now so expertly manipulated by the Judeo-
Christian cults.

So we find the White Race of today highly enmeshed in a net- work of fictitious concepts that are specious and spurious, mostly undefinable,
yet shelling out at least 40 billion dollars a year in the United States alone, in order to perpetuate and maintain this nonsense and dump it on
their children, the next generation.

But that isn't all. This fictitious spookcraft has been expertly utilized by our most deadly racial enemies - the Jews - to get a handle on the
brains of our White Racial Comrades in order to control us, manipulate us, fleece us and enslave us.
It is our overriding task, our solemn duty, to expose this racket for what it is, to de-program our White Racial Comrades and to bring them back
to sanity. This we must do if we are to save our precious race.

It is my hope that the above arguments and logic can, and will, be used effectively to do just that.

Question; What is the difference between "Quantity X" and a "Spirit?" Answer: Nothing, if "X" equals Zero.

If you don't even know what "it" is, how can you tell if "it" exists? Obviously, you can't.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I think the terms "soul" and spirit" aren't things you can really measure or record but are there. They have no-bodies themselves but inhabit all living things Animal or vegetable.

Once the body dies so does that entities "soul" or "spirit". If I go and ringbark a tree, it can't get the water it needs from the ground and it will cease to attack the drains to obtain the water. It will grow no more fruit or leaves and shed with the seasons.

If I go and shoot a sheep, it can't live anymore, the body remains and rots, but it isn't animated anymore as I have ceased it's physical body from functioning.

Regardless of what the Christians believe (or anyone else). Our world is a huge complexed environment/ puzzle if you want to call it that.

Trees are here for a reason and we are here too to give the trees the carbon dioxide they need in exchange for the oxygen they produce as a by product of water and photosynthysis (provided by the sun).

You can't see the process of Oxygen and carbon dioxide entering the trees but you know that is what makes the world go around. You can't measure or record this just like you can't record or measure "spirit" or "soul".

The Sun relects off the moon and that controls the tides. These planets are here for a reason too.

Regardless of what any religion says in some "holy book" they have Spirit and soul are real.. but hard to define because it is there .. you just can't visually see it.
The Price is Reich!

Grimm

From our current understanding, the universe/dimension we live in is a closed system. Since matter breaks down over time, there will eventually come a day when even the bindings of atoms will come apart and space will be filled with whatever basic building blocks atoms are made out of. The smallest form of matter is called a spring, so space will probably just be filled with "springs", no heat, light, etc.

BUT...  since we are in a closed system, and if there is some kind of "soul" or "astral body" thing, I would like to think that we would just float around in some ethrical world using those random springs as a physical body.. maybe after a zillion years we could push some of randomness together to help along the next "big bang" or whatever.. like building the pyramids but ghost style. :)

That is about as close to a "scientific heaven" as I'm going to get I think.. maybe the jumpiness of the "springs" would create some kind of "light" that would be way out of our current optics spectrum but detectable by whatever ghostly sense organs we may have.

So yeah, universe a closed system, if whatever "blend" of particles or quantum matter your consciousness is made of would somehow slip together without a body during the "great matter breakdown" that could last for so many eons it is ridiculous, maybe it could happen? Ghost body fun time in the great forever? :) 

But on something more tangible, I look forward to a day when the white race become distinct enough in its DNA that it is no longer breed-ably compatible with other races.

I'm sure it would be confusing at first, especially if the physical structure didn't change too much.

Those poor poor race mixing want-to-be "families" would be so disappointed that they couldn't bring their final race shame into this world.

Maybe we will have wings or could just imagine we would.. and that's why the angels in the stain glass at the church always look so smug.

Grimm

You should be able to find some "spirituality" in science somewhere, even if it is philosophical, or metaphorical.

But the material for the "mystical" and "lounge chair philosophers" was usually (in the way past) saved for the very old who I'm guessing enjoyed that kind of thing because they have lived their life and were more into a "mental trip" instead of trying to figure out the things they need to do to just survive (school, skill building, work). I think this is like a life force transition, the physical bodies existence is about to expire so the "soul" begins to make use of the material bodies capacity to start preparing itself for whatever existence that may come afterward.

Perhaps it could be likened to how, as the fetus grows it has no physical capacities for consciousness, at first, and then maybe one day it has its first thought while still in the womb.

It has no clue what is going on outside except maybe a few sound waves that travel through the mothers body but it could be curious. Such is the elder whose "soul" may be slipping away from the physical body as their consciousness transitions into the "next world" or whatever... it could just be "systems failure".

The point is...

If we spent all day worrying about "bettering ourselves and our spirit bodies" we would quickly neglect the duties the physical world requires of us, and worrying about "whats going on outside of the womb" is a slap in the face to your physical "vessel" who will look at you in the mirror and say "Hey, you are here now. What about me? What are you going to do with me?"

If there is a "spirit world" and afterlife, worry about that after you are "born". You have duties to do here, and that's why you are here now and not in spirit world. I'm sure there will be plenty of time in your "next life" to get all the experience you will need without having to worry about getting experience for then during the time you have allotted for you here.

....  I really find this episode inspiring.

VanDamme

If you can't define it, can't explain it, can't detect it with any known scientific instrument it doesn't by definition exist. We may as well be talking about being tickled by invisible pixies. Spirituality only has a psychological explanation that the person feels an overwhelming satisfaction and contentment from any number of any number of real and individual reasons. Personally I can get that from having a good dump on the toilet, watching a movie, having beer with friends, being in love or repairing a door.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Aliens on the moon, is this guy a crack pot or is some of what he says plausible? Anyway quite an entertaining documentary.

The Price is Reich!

N567

The spirit is just information stored in your brain by arranging the neural connections in a specific manner.

The ability of the brain to rewire its electrical connections or destroy and create new ones is called neuroplasticity and it was discovered by an American scientist named Karl Lashley in 1923.

The life energy that powers living organisms is actually electrical energy generated by ionizing sodium and potassium through chemical reactions in the cells using oxygen and macronutrients such as fat, carbohydrates, and proteins, to generate electrolytes which are stored directly in the cells, and also in neurons in the case of animals, and then released to generate the electric power that allows living organisms to perform bodily functions and movements.

Bioelectricity was discovered by Luigi Galvani in the late 1700s which proved that life forms are essentially just machines driven by a power source and using nutrients as fuel for power generation which he demonstrated in a disturbing experiment where he reanimated dead animals using electricity coming from leyden jars, which he also invented, and is the precursor to the electric battery, and is charged using lightning rods, which were invented by Benjamin Franklin.

Every time you publish content on stone tablets, wooden planks, scrolls, books, comics, phonograph discs, phonovision discs, magnetic tapes, hard drives, floppy disc drives, optical discs, flash drives or the internet you are putting your thoughts into these devices.

When you influence people with your thoughts, you are uploading part of your mind into these people's brains. So that if you can completely influence the person, you are then continuing your existence inside that person's brain, just like copying data from one computer to another.

Someday it will be possible to upload the whole mind into the internet.

Rob82

I may be going off topic here, but what sets Creativity apart in my mind is that it rejects Jew-spawned Christianity, not making any excuses for it. Not trying to make it something it isn't, like "Christian Identity," which is a farce and an excuse. Creativity doesn't mince words, simply telling it like it is. 

RaHoWa! 23/23
WFFW 23/23 R!

Br.Rebel

Only few people are ready to spend their time for reading all Klassen books. Guys who claim it did not read nothing. I remember myself when I started to read NER. It was on the beginning not interesting book for me when I red just few chapters but with promoters and long debates,I has been red all of them. Klassen pass a lot of  and even if you are not Creator,their experience can help you in future life. Stop wasting your time for people who are not ready to read books.

Creativity is not for all but yes,I believe that it is long term program for the White race who will move away all our non-White enemies for our great White future. Spirit games are completely opposed to our intelligence and we can not put so much attention on it. It is schizophrenic brain who think that they are in contacts with non-existent spooks.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.