Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Meet Australian Aborigines

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 11 Mar 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
'Bloody Aboriginal': Liberal candidate rails against Indigenous people, abortion and climate change

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/victoria/bloody-aboriginal-liberal-candidate-rails-against-indigenous-people-abortion-and-climate-change-20221119-p5bzm6.html
The Liberal Party's candidate for Narre Warren North says Australia should not recognise First Nations people because "we won this land fair and square", that waste from nuclear energy should be dumped in Alice Springs, and that he would vote to ban abortion.

Timothy Dragan last week railed against Aboriginal recognition, climate change, abortion and senior Liberal MP Brad Battin, who he described as a "prick

In audio recorded on Tuesday and leaked to The Sunday Age, Dragan, declared he was "100 per cent" opposed to a treaty with First Nations people, would cross the floor on any emissions-reduction legislation, and ban abortion if it came before a vote in Parliament

"There's no such thing as traditional Australians," Dragan, 26, said in the recording in reference to First Nations people. "Because Australia is a post-colonial concept.

"We won this land fair and square. It's like telling Britain to give the land back to the Vikings, and the Vikings to give it back to the Romans. And same with Romania — to give Transylvania back to the Hungarians. I mean, come on man, it's bollocks. It's absolute bollocks."

When The Sunday Age visited the early voting booth at Narre Warren's Foundation Learning Centre on Saturday, where Dragan was handing out how-to-vote cards, the Liberal candidate "declined to comment" in response to questions about the views he had expressed in the recording. He then rushed off to his car.

In a statement released by the Liberal Party shortly after, Dragan said he "unreservedly apologise for my insensitive and inappropriate language". He said his comments did not reflect the views or policy positions of the party
Dragan made the comments captured in the audio during a conversation outside the early voting centre on Tuesday. In the recording, he said the only time he cared about "pre-Australian" history was at a museum, and that Indigenous education in schools should be wound back.

He claimed he was Indigenous because he was born in Australia.

"Everything that you find now, all these institutions, even this government thing they got, it's European – it's not bloody Aboriginal," Dragan said. "If we're going to go by what's Aboriginal, we might as well abolish everything, get our camping chairs and live in the desert."

:ok :-\ 8)
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-12-06/colleen-calgaret-family-distraught-after-viewing-cctv-footage/101739544

Family members of a 20-year-old woman * Boong b1tch who is fighting for her life after being hit by a police car say they are "shocked and distraught" after viewing CCTV footage of the incident.

Colleen Calgaret is in a critical condition in Royal Perth Hospital after she was hit by a marked police car in Northbridge, in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Colleen's sister Jasmine Calgaret said the family had asked police to show them the footage of the incident, which happened on the corner of Wellington and William streets about 1.15am.

The young mother is in intensive care after suffering serious head injuries.

She said the family still had some questions, but she believed the investigation into the incident would get to the bottom of what occurred.

"We are still in shock and we still need to be by our sister's side," Jasmine said.

"It was definitely not easy to see that footage, considering that is our baby sister, and we just don't want this to occur to anybody else

Colleen Calgaret was hit by a police car about 1.15am on Saturday
Her family have been shown CCTV footage of the incident
They have rejected suggestions race played a role

Mariah Calgaret called for people to show respect when expressing their opinions about what happened to her sister Colleen.

"No-one's saying you can't have your opinion, because it's free will, you're allowed to," she said.

"But just be mindful of [us] because we have social media, we're reading what you're saying, it's quite devastating, how we are feeling.

"You wouldn't wish this on anybody.

"You don't understand the whole thing until you're in that situation, so we're asking the community at this point in time to be thoughtful of the family.

Footage of incident 'shocking': Commissioner

Police Commissioner Col Blanch said the vehicle's flashing lights were on when the crash happened.

Commissioner Blanch said he had seen CCTV footage of the incident, which had no audio, so he could not say for sure if the siren was on.

:-\Seems like they are thinking that the Police are racist for skidding around corners lights and sirens and unfortunately she got killed in a crash? First thing I thought about was Abos sleeping on the road though!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Aboriginal Culture

https://www.irishsavant.net/?p=2657

https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/12/aboriginal-culture

YOU KNOW THAT some time ago while in office, former Oz PM Kevin Rudd took some time off from arranging mass immigration of non-Whites to make a heartfelt apology to his "Aboriginal fellow countrymen."

In a speech to Parliament he almost wept, saying "for the indignity and degradation thus inflicted on a proud people and a proud culture, we say sorry." Mr. Rudd said he apologised "especially" to the "Stolen Generations" of young Aboriginal children who were taken from their parents in a policy of assimilation which lasted from the 19th Century to the late 1960s. According to the BBC, "Mr Rudd received a standing ovation from MPs and onlookers in parliament, and cheers from the thousands of Australians watching outside."

Now I've always been a bit confused by this because, as a dedicated cultural relativist, I always assumed that all cultures were equal. How then did the "Stolen Generation" suffer so much? So, I decided to spend some time researching the issue to determine just how much those young aboriginals suffered. After all, if the PM apologized in such profuse terms, they must have suffered a lot, right?
My main direct source was a book by Lloyd de Mause entitled The Origins of War in Child Abuse. This work drew heavily on the work of leading anthropologists who studied the aboriginal culture, and he quotes extensively from them. I read early on that "the early infanticidal childrearing mode of Australian Aboriginals has been arguably the most abusive and neglectful of all tribal cultures."

My goodness! Who could have imagined?

But surely it can't be worse than what these innocents suffered under White adoption? Well, I'll let you be the judge. According to the anthropologists who studied them (and who are highly complimentary to their, uh, culture) the Abos had some unusual proclivities. This from Roheim: "[T]he children who watched their mothers killing or eating babies suddenly avoided their parents, shrieked in their presence, or expressed unusual fear of them... recounting dreams about animal-man beings with the faces of parents smeared with blood. The fears and dreams get stored in their inner altars as time bombs to be exploded later in life."

Gee! I can't for the life of me imagine why.

Describing it as "a quite favourable picture," Roheim tells us of

Quote from: Reheim on Abosthe custom of raping Aboriginal children, eating every second child and making the older children also eat them. Mothers regularly forced their children to eat their newborn siblings in the belief that the strength of the first child would be doubled by such a procedure. Sometimes the fetus would be pulled out by the head, roasted and eaten by the mother and the children and sometimes a big boy would be killed by the father by being beaten on the head and given to the mother to eat.

Ok, so the unfortunate victims, by being reared by their White kidnappers, missed out on some tasty baby food. But still, I can't help feeling it would have been somewhat upsetting for them to experience this, especially knowing that they themselves might be on tomorrow's menu.

And not just tasty food. They also missed out on some kinky sex while in White captivity. Such as "the constant masturbation by mother of her children's penis and vagina while she lies on top of them, twisting and pinching them as we saw was the practice in New Guinea."
Apparently anthropologists report routine

Quote from: Anthropologist Reportincessant fondling of infants, masturbation by mothers kissing the boy's penis, women passing baby boys back and forth over their heads, taking turns sucking the penis, lying on sons in the male position and freely masturbating them at night.

But don't worry – these experts assure us that these practices are fine. In fact, they're "nurturant."

And it wasn't just the boys who missed out.

Quote from: Anthropologist ReportThe mutilation of young girls' vaginas is also practiced by the Aboriginals, in which old men roll emu feathers with a loop of hair. This device is put into the vagina and then removed, pulling away a large part of the womb. The rest of the womb is then cut horizontally and vertically with a stone knife. When this wound is healed, the girl is then circumcised and made to have intercourse with many young men. The mix of blood and semen is collected and given to frail tribesmen as a fortifying elixir.

Just in case you think there's anything wrong with this (have you not heard of cultural relativism, where all cultures are equal?), we have renowned experts like the (in)famous Kinsey and Pomeroy, and indeed the even more (in)famous Margaret Mead to reassure us that "incest between adults and younger children can be satisfying and enriching."

Well, if they said it, that's good enough for me. And just in case we get the wrong idea, we're admonished in closing that "the origins of the very violent personalities of Aboriginals are, of course, in no way caused by genetic differences, only developmental."

But of course!! My goodness, how we even consider such a possibility?

Anyway, do you still think the apology was justified?
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

TRIGGERED!  :obama

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11640275/Coles-selling-Australia-Day-flags-ignites-fury-Indigenous-woman.html

An Indigenous woman has created a storm of debate by attacking Coles for selling national flags to wave ahead of Australia Day.

The post on popular Facebook group Tea Time shows a picture of small Australian flags on a supermarket shelf in boxes labelled 'waver flag'.

'I'm Indigenous and I saw this today,' the post reads.

'FUMING I SAW THIS AT COLES, they need to be cancelled.

A caption running across the photo reads 'Today is really testing my patience

The post sharply divided opinion on the polarising topic of whether or not January 26 should be a day for patriotism.

National day celebrations have grown increasingly controversial in recent years with many Australians unwilling to commemorate arrival of the First Fleet from Britain in 1788, as it also marks the beginning of Indigenous people being dispossessed of the continent.

In some quarters the date has been labelled 'Invasion Day' or 'Survival Day' and outspoken Greens Senator Lidia Thorpe has called for the date to be a national day of mourning.

Major companies such as Telstra, KPMG, Channel 10 and some universities are even giving staff the option to work on the day and take another date off if they feel uncomfortable.

&:( The Boongs were here 40,000 years ago, but we've been here 250 and indisputably done more with this place. I am tired of their B/S and they need culling! What a Hullabaloo about our national flag!

On the 26th of January, have a happy and safe South Victory Day.
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

An Abo Declaration of War Against White Australia & An Enticement to Violence Against White Australians

Whites have been imprisoned for saying less than that. But if it's a fight the Abos want, it's a fight they'll get! We call it Racial Holy War - RAHOWA!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Either Victory or Death!

Waving a "War Stick" Aboriginal Senator Lidia Thorpe screams 'this is WAR' at fiery 'Invasion Day' protest as she brandishes a battle stick and yells about black women being raped by 'them' - as Jan 26th holiday bitterly divides Australians

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11677473/Australia-Day-January-26-Division-Day-thousands-flood-cities-rallying-day-mourning.html

https://www.news.com.au/national/thousands-flock-to-streets-to-protest-invasion-day-in-sydney-melbourne-brisbane-canberra/news-story/ce04b35bdc9925a41610943b3ef29332

Greens Senator Lidia Thorpe took to the stage around midday as the heaving crowds of Melbourne's CBD cheered her on under the scorching heat.

Ms Thorpe, who is an Indigenous woman and the star of Melbourne's treaty movement, declared "this is a war" to rapturous cheers.

"A war that was declared on our people more than 200 years ago," Senator Thorpe said in an extraordinary speech, in which she said black women were still being raped by "them".

"That war has never ended in our country against our people. They are still killing us. They are still stealing our babies. They are killing our men. They are still raping our women," she yelled to the crowd.

They don't want equality - They want Black Power!

It wasn't long before a fight broke out in the crowd, with a small group of people holding up an Australian flag and signs which read: "Always was always will be Australian land".

After being assaulted by Abos & Race Traitors ...
They were pushed off by police under threat of arrest

"Our conflict is 235 years of genocide in this country and he thinks he's got a right to stand there and he thinks he has some sort of power in our day," an Indigenous woman said.

"Australia Day is dead and gone. Get over it. This is our day now. It's gone. It's done and dusted."

Police intervened and asked the group to disperse and said they would be issued with a direction, if they didn't obey the request.

Protester Kim Jacobs, who was holding up an Australian flag, justified his dissent as democratic.

"I guess I'm one of those awkward people who have a point of view and felt shame to express it," he told a police officer.

"I have no wish to cause problems with the police and do not wish to cause violence."

As he left, a bystander said: "You're everything that's wrong with this country".

Related: How a divorce lawyer was savaged by trolls calling her a 'racist cow' while bombarding her firm with one-star Google reviews... all because she promoted an 'Australia Day' prawn cocktail: 'They're coming for me with pitchforks'

* Fidan Shevket recorded a paid restaurant review
* 'This Australia Day... you will get a free shrimp martini'
* That was the trigger for a brutal hate campaign

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11678123/Australia-Day-2023-TikTok-influencer-Fidan-Shevket-targeted-Invasion-Day-trolls.html

[video width=480 height=380]

Australia Day warning: Why today will be the LAST time Aussies mark January 26th if the nation votes Yes to an Indigenous Voice to Parliament: 'The revolution is coming'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11677145/Peta-Credlin-warns-Indigenous-Voice-Paement-END-Australia-Day.html

Excerpt: 'While {Prime Minister} Anthony Albanese continues to say he doesn't want to change the date of Australia Day, I sense a ploy,' Credlin wrote in The Australian..

'He's signalling to activists 'just bide your time, the revolution is coming'. But it's not just the date that's up for grabs.

'It's quite possible a voice representation could be that Australia Day shouldn't be celebrated at all.'
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Asking for a Lambing flat part 2? If they are 2% of population will they win?
They are too dumb to organise anything!
The Price is Reich!