Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Govt's answer to problematic Abos in Alice Springs is to pay for a bus fare and disperse the crooks elsewhere!

Some wind up in Adelaide! I think if things get real bad people are going to Klan them out of these places! Instead of Gaoling the scum they bloody just move them on!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Drunk Audi driver who killed a beloved grandfather in horrific crash and then lied to police blaming it on 'four African males' pleads guilty

* The killer has snow white skin, but ticks a box identifying as Australian Aboriginal
 * The case was brought before the County Koori/Aboriginal Court of Victoria
 * As per Koori Court proceedings, the accused sat beside her mother along with two Aboriginal Elders

Additional: What Are Box-Tickers?
 * Web Search: Aboriginal Identity Fraud - Box Tickers
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=aboriginal+identity+fraud+box+tickers

* They are called 'Box-Tickers' because they literally tick a box to say they are Aboriginal
 * Box Tickers come in various shades from Europe, Africa, the Middle East & Asia
 * It is a Hate-Crime in Australia to accuse a Box-Ticker of fraudulent Aboriginal identity
 * They are known in Canada as Pretendians and in the United States as Race-Shifters

Padraig Collins | Daily Mail (UK) | 7 March 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11825835/Drunk-driver-Alisha-Fagan-killed-grandfather-lied-police-pleads-guilty-Victorian-court.html

Excerpt: A young woman who killed a beloved grandfather repeatedly broke down in court as prosecutors described her offending in front of her family and that of the victim

After previously denying the charge and blaming 'four African males' for it, Alisha Fagan, 22, pleaded guilty to dangerous driving causing death in the County Court of Victoria's Koori Court on Monday.
Ms Churchill told the court at 12.45am on June 9, driving a white Audi with 'excessive speed' and with alcohol in her system, Fagan failed to heed a give way sign and collided with Mr Hassan's car at the intersection of Links St and Glengala Road.

Such was the force of the impact, the court heard, Mr Hassan's Honda came to rest 25metres from the point of impact.

Ms Churchill said that after the crash, Fagan lied to police, telling them she had been a passenger in the car, from which four African males had fled.

She said Fagan, who was unemployed and living with her mother in Wyndham Vale at the time, initially told police her name was 'Ruby Cannon'.

Police searched her bag and found the keys to the Audi, four Xanax tablets and a kitchen knife, the court heard.

Fagan was on bail at the time and as part of her bail conditions was prohibited from driving.

As per Koori Court proceedings, Fagan sat beside her mother along with two Aboriginal Elders.

Fagan said she felt 'safer' and 'able to talk' in the presence of Indigenous artwork in the room, and told the court she had started painting when she was on bail at a Bunjilwarra - an Aboriginal rehab centre in Hastings, Victoria.

'Rehab helped me so much more than jail did,' she said. 'You can't heal in that environment.'

In a letter of apology written to the family, Fagan said 'I know what I write will never be good enough'.

'I write this letter to express how deeply sorry I am. I take full responsibility for what happened.

'I was a severe alcoholic. I made poor lifestyle choices.'

Fagan's mother, who was present along with her father, told the court that she was 'so angry with her' at the time of the tragedy, but 'could not be more proud of her today and I couldn't have said that 12 months ago'.

Unfortunately ... this is not how it is for the Box-Tickers

Look at this "box ticker"! Claims Abo heritage to get a free ride! Try's to tell the Coon Court that she likes/makes Boong art to try get sympathy from the judge! That b1tch has gotta be the whitest Boong I ever saw! She wouldn't identify as a Boong if there weren't additional rights and benefits given out to those that claim it.

This is what it has come to. Whites with no pride trying to get courts to go soft on them due to Aboriginality. The UN doesn't want us to lock up the Abos as they are over represented in Gaol and can't breed up the numbers.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Update 19 March 2023 - The man died.

Paramedics rushed Mr Frost to Royal Adelaide Hospital, where he passed away the following day.

Police continue to search for a second man over the alleged attack, who is described as being of Aboriginal appearance with a slim build and wearing a white singlet, dark-coloured shorts, and a white baseball cap.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11874831/Bradley-Frost-remembered-neighbours-allegedly-bashed-death-two-men-pushbikes.html

https://www.9news.com.au/national/man-fights-for-life-after-attacked-by-two-men-on-bikes-in-adelaide/4c864bc3-986a-4075-b7bb-aba4c2e76f5d

18 March 2023 - A man is fighting for life after he was attacked by two men on bikes in broad daylight in Adelaide.
Bradley Frost, 63, was attacked outside his Modbury home about 3pm yesterday.
One of the attackers yanked a star picket out of the ground before Frost was allegedly assaulted.

Bradley Frost, 63

Abuse was allegedly hurled at Frost while he lay helpless in the middle of the street.
"How does it feel to be knocked the f--- out [*ya White dog]?" the attacker allegedly said.
Within minutes the pair had fled the scene on their bikes as a neighbour tried to chase them down

Frost was left fighting for his life on the road with critical head injuries.
"Help please, someone call an ambulance," his brother can be heard calling in security footage.
"Ambulance is coming, I'm already on the phone," a neighbour says.

Black Privilege
Abos/Coons/Downunder Niggers murder another White Man
You  can expect  them get 2 to 4 years in prison at the most
Reverse the races & a minimum of 19 years as a Hate Crime
Only Black Lives Matter

A man Abo was arrested at a Modbury North home yesterday afternoon.
He has been charged with aggravated assault causing serious harm.
The man faced court this afternoon.

The hunt is still on for a second man who is described as being of Aboriginal appearance, wearing a white singlet, dark-coloured shorts and a white baseball cap.

Police said they don't believe it was a random attack.

The Standard Australian Scenario: A strange Abo arrives at your door and demands "Give me ya smokes ya White dog!" or "My uncle lives here, let me in ya White dog." Whether you say Yes or No, the violence starts. The reasons for the violence are always racial. If the races were reversed and the attacker/attackers were White, it'd be cried about in international mainstream media as Hate Crime.

The home of Bradley Frost - Murdered by Abos in his front yard
The typical Adelaide house:
No fence to promote community harmony & allow murder
Never leave anything in your yard that can be used as a weapon by attackers

[*ya White dog] Mainstream media never repeat anything racist that Abos say during their Hate Crimes. On the other hand, Abos never fail to say something racist as they attack their victims.

I think this is a ramification of Albanese moving off Alice Springs trouble makers to other places. Won't be long until the Klucker style vigilantes come to deal with the scum!
The Price is Reich!

Br.FrankSmith

Another member of our sacred race assaulted by the worthless mud race scum. Throw them in prison forever and/or kill them.
Jewish Supremacist Quote: "The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take it's rightful place in the world with every Jew a King and every Gentile a Slave." - Rabbi Rabinovitch, Budapest Conference of European Rabbi's - 12 January 1952. [More ...]

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Br.FrankSmith on Sat 18 Mar 2023
Another member of our sacred race assaulted by the worthless mud race scum. Throw them in prison forever and/or kill them.

Unfortunately it is no longer simple to get away with punishing/killing Abos in Australia. In the Northern Territory maybe 60 years back if they were on your land you could blast a quantity of them. Or if they slept on the road and you killed them you'd explain what happened to the cops and they'd understand.

They were not citizens but classed as native animals under the fauna and flora act.

In Barrow creek in I think the 30's they killed a White hunter, a posse came to fix the mob in that area and massacred them for it. The court didn't care about the revenge attack.

The people back then had a lot of sense! You can't have these cavemen hindering our progress and lives here.

Because the UN dictates laws to us now, it seems we need to stop our ways of traditionally dealing with them and give them more rights than us?!

The recent behaviour of this race is intolerable! No matter what you give them or how much you try include them they constantly prove how incompatible they are with out high tech / civilised community!

If I was allowed to deal with them traditionally as they did pre 1960's I would!
The cops treat them like "protected species" too.
If they keep that up people will klucker them out, you can bet on it!
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top