Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-11/aurukun-school-staff-asked-to-leave-town-series-of-incidents/7402962

Aurukun teachers evacuated over safety fears, 'slow' police response probed

Related Story: Aurukun teachers evacuated due to violence in Indigenous community

Twenty-five teachers and staff are leaving Aurukun after the principal of Noel Pearson's Cape York Academy had his car stolen by a group of youths, one who was brandishing an axe.

Youths tried to break into the home of two teachers early on Sunday morning, when police did not respond immediately, the principal intervened, Education Queensland's regional director Deborah Dunstone said.

As the principal was getting into this car, he was approached by a group of teenagers, including one brandishing an axe, Ms Dunstone said.

"He chose to just hand over the car to the youths," she said.

"There was certainly a scuffle and he has some minor bruising.

"The principal [went] above and beyond the call of duty."

Nine teachers were flown out of Aurukun last night and 16 are leaving today, agreeing to return in a week once their safety concerns are addressed.

Investigation ordered into police response

Independent MP Billy Gordon, whose electorate includes Aurukun, said he had been told by Queensland Teachers Union (QTU) that staff were concerned that police took too long to respond.

"That they were preoccupied with other matters in the community, which is understandable when there is an influx of sly grog into the community that opens up a can of worms," he said.

Six people have been charged over the incident, with four remanded in custody.

Police Commissioner Ian Stewart said extra officers had been sent to Aurukun.

An investigation has also been launched into the police response.

"I'm not saying police didn't respond," Mr Stewart said.

"I'm saying I'm having the facts of what occurred that night checked by our senior officers."

There are eight permanent officers in Aurukun and five more have been dispatched to stay in the community for as long as they need.

Treasurer Curtis Pitt said unrest had spiked in the past six months.

"It is not uncommon to see this unrest," he said. "We want to see that this community calms down, settles.

"Investing more money is not always the answer. We have to find what the local community wants."

Long history of violence in disadvantaged community

Aurukun struggles with entrenched disadvantage, violence, sexual abuse and other problems.

There have been improvements in Aurukun School's attendance and results since its partnership with Noel Pearson's Cape York Academy.

Aurukun Council's chief executive Bernie McCarthy said CCTV cameras would be installed tomorrow and a community radio program would start next month.

"We just want to reinforce messages through local language," he said.

"You know, good feel about the people, what they should be doing for their community, how they can be engaged in work activities, how they can have better health, how they should look after their countrymen, that's the type of message we'd be sending out."

A community meeting is expected to be called on Friday.

The school will remain closed for a week, and is expected to reopen on Thursday next week.

:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-25/aurukun-teachers-evacuated-for-second-time/7444630

Teachers have arrived in Cairns after evacuating the Indigenous community of Aurukun in far north Queensland where children as young as six tried to steal a car.

It is the second time this month that teachers in the remote community have been evacuated over safety concerns.

Police Commissioner Ian Stewart said a number of children were involved in Tuesday night's incident.

"[There was] a group of young people trying to steal a car, throwing rocks at security guards and people's houses," he said.

Mr Stewart said the latest incident happened near homes where teachers were staying.

"I have great sympathy for the teachers," he said.

"They're not armed and they're not trained to deal with the type of violence that sometimes occurs in those communities."

Mr Stewart said Aurukun usually had a contingent of eight officers but there was currently 17 in the town.

He said there would be another increase in police numbers, but more officers were not the answer.

"You could put a hundred police in there, this is about the community stepping up when they've agreed to do that," Mr Stewart said.

"I actually think parents have to be held to account.

"The community has to step up, parents have to step up to make Aurukun  ARE-U-A-KOON? a safe place for everybody."

QTU 'wholeheartedly' supports the removal of teachers

The Queensland Teachers Union (QTU) said the extra police had not been able to prevent teachers from fearing for their safety.

President Kevin Bates said the teachers' anxiety levels were high and they were under huge emotional strain.

"In response to increased concerns from staff the decision has been taken to withdraw [them] from the community until the end of this school term, so that they won't return until the beginning of term three," he said.

"The department has made it clear that if people don't feel that they can return to the community then they'll be supported to exit.

"People can't live and work in these types of conditions with these stresses without suffering consequences.

"This is a proper decision by the employer and we support it wholeheartedly."

Mr Bates said there was an alternative teaching program that could be provided to students in the absence of teachers.

Aurukun Shire Council CEO Bernie McCarthy said the council would also work to ensure the students were not left to wander the streets and that they engaged in positive educational activities.

"We want to continue to positively work with the State Government and the Queensland Police, in particular, to try and resolve these problems that are really with a minority of youth," Mr McCarthy said.

"We're hoping this is a cyclical thing and once the offenders are apprehended, well life will go back to normal as best it could."

Coons are misbehaving and need to be dealt with properly. Can't they pull this off? Or don't they really want to step on any of the "traditional owner's toes?"
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/parap-car-breakins-renew-calls-for-clp-to-fulfil-policing-election-promise/news-story/27a20207229bcee069574e4c89ae95d1

A MASS vehicle break-in at Parap overnight Sunday has renewed calls for the CLP to fulfil their 2012 campaign promise to fully fund 120 additional police officers.

NT Police Association president Paul McCue said yesterday the number had still not come anywhere close to being met and Territorians were feeling the effects.

"It demonstrates there's not enough police on the beat," Mr McCue said of the recent break-ins and other criminal outbursts. "While you have in excess of 60 police tied up doing bottle shop duties out of Darwin, you've got hot spots that aren't being attended to.

"The promise was 120 additional police by August 2014, that clearly has not happened."

Mr McCue said that according to annual reports, police numbers are down and funding for police staffing is down year over year.

Labor yesterday called on the Giles Government to fund police properly and meet their election promise of 120 additional officers
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/woman-drags-dead-friends-body-off-road-before-stealing-her-belongings-and-running-away/news-story/d7df310bcd58d7f896df039088390bd5

A WOMAN BOONG BITCH dragged her dead friend's body off the road before stealing her belongings and running away in a shocking incident in Darwin Thursday night.

Two women were attempting to cross Trower Rd at Rapid Creek about 6.55pm when one of them was hit by a car and killed instantly.

In a shocking chain of events, police revealed the other woman dragged her friend's body off the road before stealing her belongings and running from the scene.

Acting Senior Sergeant Tanya Mace said the act was, "extremely callous".

"From what we've established so far it appears she and a friend were crossing the road when the victim (was) struck by a vehicle. Unfortunately the sad part about this is that her friend has dragged her off the road and then run from the area with the victim's property," she said.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...0ee5abbc9f126c

A MAN(Coon) who helped hold up an Alice Springs petrol station at knifepoint to steal cash and cigarettes evaded police for more than 90 minutes before his arrest, a court has heard.

Dylan Beasley, 21, was sentenced to 18 months' imprisonment for aggravated robbery in the Northern Territory Supreme Court last month.

The court heard Beasley and a co-offender had entered the Indervon service station about 7.30pm on September 9 last year.

The co-offender took three packets of cigarettes and approached the victim, holding a knife in his right hand.

With the blade exposed, the co-offender repeatedly threatened the worker, saying, "give me money".

The victim gave them $880 cash from the till.
Two others had been waiting in a car outside. The four used the stolen money to buy three cartons of Victorian Bitter and a bottle of Jim Beam.

They drove around until 10pm, when the car was spotted driving on Gap Rd.

Beasley was arrested five minutes later on Todd St, after parking near Rocky's Pizza.

He returned a blood alcohol reading of 0.116 per cent. "The motivation for this robbery was obviously and self-evidently to get money for alcohol," Justice Blokland said.

The sentence will be suspended after 12 months.
Because our Gaols are too full already to house more boongs they get a suspended sentence instead.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/litchfield-court-public-housing-complex-a-hotspot-for-antisocial-behaviour/news-story/2184983b65a41104f8f97a58fe173b95

It's been likened to the worst kind of slumland ghetto: people having drunken sex in public view, smeared excrement on the walls, rubbish strewn through the common area and occupants on violent drug and alcohol-fuelled benders. All by stinking Abos!

It's not a scene from a Quentin Tarantino flick.

Litchfield Court resident Lynne Angeles's has to cover her mouth due to the stench that lingers throughout her house and complex. PICTURE: Justin Kennedy

You'll find this action played out much closer to home — the Litchfield Court public housing complex in Nightcliff, home to about 200 low-income Darwin residents.

And it has been a thorn in the side of consecutive NT Governments as far back as 2008, when residents were already likening it to a "battlezone".

It is high-density living close to takeaway alcohol outlets, leaving the majority of residents who do the right thing dealing with the inevitable fallout each day.

Darwin great-grandmother of one and grandmother of seven, Lynne Angeles, is one of the residents and she's had a gutful

It's not good at all right now," Ms Angeles, 66, told the NT News.

"There can be up to 15 or 16 people living in one tiny one bedroom flat so overcrowding is a real issue. Then there are the problems with people getting drunk, violent and leaving filth lying around everywhere for others to clean.

"They come here to drink and then everything just flows from there .. they defecate in the bin bays and spread it along the wall ... these people that live here I prefer to clean out a pigsty.

"And don't get me started on the public sex. The other day in the bin bay I could hear this boom boom boom and I look out and they were having a screw. I call it nooky corner.

"I find knickers, jocks, used condoms – I've got to go buy gloves to pick them up."

Ms Angeles says she has taken on the unofficial role of bin bay and common area cleaner at the complex for the past 23 years.

She says maintenance requests aren't always followed through, including a ripped up concrete footpath that makes many of the senior residents vulnerable to falls.

Her neighbour points to an abandoned, semi-stripped vehicle that has sat idle in the complex car park for the past six years filled with empty alcohol boxes and other rubbish.

Ms Angeles has lived at the complex for almost 30 years and says she cannot recall it being so bad.

She now sleeps with a crow bar beside her bed.

"Just the yelling, screaming, fighting.. The other day I was hosing my garden and there was a bloke walking around with a knife. I didn't bother calling cops.

"I settled him down."

She believes the violence is fuelled by increased drug use at the complex.

"I have learnt you can pick the drug dealers .. especially with ice. I had a bloke knock on my door once and offer me $1000 a week to sell ice from my back door.

"He said 'you got the best place to sell drugs from', and I said to him 'You're dreaming'."

While the complex is home to about 168 permanent residents, the reality is that many more people stay there illegally.

Another elderly resident, who did not wish to be named, said many drinkers and drug users did not live at the complex, but often congregated in the common area.

"I had a woman out there before drinking chardonnay from a coke bottle and asking me if I wanted to join her.

"I asked her where she was from and she said she had come over from The Narrows to drink here.

"They all roll back here in mini buses and taxis and just getting dropped at common area – this is a transit area here. And it's not just one or two – nine will get of one minibus and just sit there.

"It's like a derelict place – it's getting like Kurringal ... nah actually it's worse than Kurringal."

Calls to pull down Fannie Bay's notorious Kurringal Flats public housing complex began years before it was demolished last year to make way for a new residential development in the upmarket suburb.

The site had once been described as one of the most troubled public housing complexes in Darwin.

The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top