Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Australian Import Mud Crime

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Australian Import Mud Crime
« Reply #525 on: 30 January 2021 at 22:25 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9204001/Two-teenage-girls-allegedly-gang-raped-TEN-men-Brisbane-park.html

Two teenage girls were allegedly gang raped by ten men on a park bench after they were drugged and threatened with broken glass and bottles

Four men  Black c$&ts aged between 19 and 22 have now been charged with 40 offences each over the sickening alleged attack in Brisbane's south on December 28

Police allege two 15-year-old girls met up with two of the men at Woodridge train station to drink alcohol and smoke cannabis.

The girls were allegedly driven to Karawatha quarry where two cars full of eight other men mainly of African appearance were waiting.

But when they asked to go home they were allegedly taken to Calamvale District Park and gang raped.

Police have also alleged the victims were given 'stupefying drugs' during the ordeal

'There is when the acts of rape occurred between the three known offenders, as well as between the other seven persons,' Police prosecutor Peri Cardiff told Brisbane Magistrates Court on Saturday morning, the Courier Mail reported.

'Those acts of rape I understand occurred at a park in Calamvale district after the two children had asked to be taken home.'

Ms Cardiff also told the court the teenage girls were allegedly threatened with 'broken glass and bottles' but it is not yet known who was responsible. 

A 19-year-old man from Woodridge and a 20-year-old refugee from Hillcrest were charged with 40 offences each on Friday including rape and indecent treatment of a child under 16

The 19-year-old was remanded in custody until February 1 and the 20-year-old remanded until February 22.

Two more men, aged 21 and 22, have also been charged with 40 offences each later on Saturday and will appear in court on Monday.   

Police raided the home of the 20-year-old where they identified clothing which matched CCTV footage taken on the night of the incident.

Ms Cardiff said the man was more easily identifiable than the other alleged offenders who were all of African appearance

>:(
Lay down with dogs and get fleas !
What can you expect from Africans though? I guess the kids didn’t know much better since they have been force fed this “we are one B/S”?!
The video hits show had nothing but niggers making music rubbing up / dancing against white girls on it promoting race mixing and that the niggers are talented and popular people.

I am tired of this refugee behaviour and it is about time we swapped the black refugees we took after the UN wanted us to be diverse to get the white Africans remaining with South Africa.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #526 on: 13 February 2021 at 09:35 »
Infamous GANG RAPIST who was part of a LEBANESE GROUP who targeted WHITE AUSTRALIAN WOMEN in rampage that shocked the country is seen for the first time in 20 years as he fights to be freed from jail

* Mohammed Skaf part of gang of 14 youths responsible for seven gang rapes
 * In 2001 Skaf was found guilty and sentenced to 23 years in jail
 * Eligible for parole since 2018 but repeatedly denied as 'not safe' for community
 * Latest of four attempts to secure release has been adjourned until April 30

Peter Vincent | Daily Mail (UK) | 13 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9252373/Notorious-gang-rapist-Mohamed-Skaf-seen-time-20-years-attempting-bail.html

Excerpt: No convicted sex offender who had taken part in such disturbing crimes, denied their part in the offending and was considered an above-average risk to the community has been granted status for leave, Mr Frearson said.

'Last November, the SPA formed an intention to refuse Skaf parole, accepting the recommendation of the Serious Offenders Review Council that release is not appropriate for the safety of the community' said a statement from the NSW State Parole Authority.

Skaf's full-term custody sentence of 23 years expires in January 2024.

Authorities are hoping Skaf is granted gradual release under structured supervision into the community so he can effectively integrate with society after serving more than half his life in prison, AAP understands.

At 17-years-old Skaf and other members of his gang would lure teenage girls away from public places with the promise of smoking marijuana.

Some were then detained and repeatedly sexually assaulted over hours and in various locations.

SKAF GANG RAMPAGE: A TIMELINE

* August 10th, 2000: Two teenagers (one 17 and the other 18) were offered drugs. They were taken by car to the gang, who were waiting at Northcote Park in Greenacre.

* They were forced to perform sex acts on eight men. 

* August 12th, 2000: Mohammed took a 16-year-old friend to his brother and friends. Bilal and another male raped the girl in front of 12 men.

* August 30th, 2000: Woman known only as Ms C was raped by Mohamed who told her he was going to 'f**k her Leb style'.

* She was taken to a separate location and raped and assaulted by 14 men for for six hours.

* September 4th, 2000: Two girls were attacked at a train station and taken to a home where they were assaulted by three men over a five hour period.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #527 on: 01 March 2021 at 19:54 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9312629/OneFour-thug-bashed-random-man-hammer-stomped-begs-jail-time.html

A drill-rapping thug who hit a random pub-goer in the head with a hammer during a string of violent crimes has begged three judges for less jail time

Dahcell 'Celly' Ramos, 22, a former member of western Sydney drill group OneFour, is in prison for a minimum of six years' jail over two violent attacks after being sentenced in late 2019

In July 2018 he smashed a random man in the head with a hammer then stomped on him during a savage pub brawl at the Carousel Inn, Rooty Hill.

Ramos was only 19 years old at the time, but he left his victim unconscious, lying in a pool of blood.

Just two months later he took part in an armed robbery together in which he punched one person and threatened another with a knife.

Ramos appealed against the 'manifestly excessive' six-year sentence to three NSW Supreme Court justices by videolink from prison on Monday.

His lawyer told the court that Ramos' sentence had been 'infected by error' and should have been shorter than those of his co-offenders because he had 'shown remorse

The Crown prosecutor strongly argued against this claim, referring to the hotel attack, the Daily Telegraph reported.

'The applicant was the one who hit (a victim) in the head with a hammer and stomped on his head a number of times,' he told the court.

NSW Supreme Court Justices Geoffrey Bellew, Fabian Gleeson and Ian Harrison have reserved their judgment for a later date.

The victim who Ramos bashed 'can't remember a thing' from the night he was repeatedly bludgeoned in the head with a hammer and left in a pool of blood.

Court facts obtained by Daily Mail Australia describe in chilling detail the rappers and their friends' attack on two men at Rooty Hill's Carousel Inn in Sydney's west.

The brutality of the attack is revealed in a blow-by-blow account of the melee involving three Mount Druitt drill rappers who struck about 1am on Saturday July 21, 2018.

The documents reveal how the pub's owner desperately tried to intervene, warning the thugs: 'You're on CCTV. We have hundreds of cameras here.

'Whatever you're thinking of doing, you don't want to do it here

Give NZ all their “co-co nut c$&nts” back!
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #528 on: 07 March 2021 at 21:43 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9336141/Sickening-moment-Pyrmont-Sydney-park-thugs-bash-group-teenage-girls.html

Footage has captured the moment three men allegedly viciously assaulted two teenage girls in a wild brawl in an inner-city Sydney park

The handheld video showed one girl being knocked to the floor and kicked in the face at Pirrama Park in Pyrmont about 9.40pm on Saturday evening

In another part of the footage, one girl was seen being dragged by her hair and thrown over a concrete ledge before being stamped on the head.

Police allege the two groups were arguing before the dispute turned violent.

The brawl came as Mardi Gras celebrations wound down following a Covid-safe parade at the Sydney Cricket Ground

A New South Wales Police spokesman said three men - aged 29, 23 and 21 - have been arrested and charged over the alleged assault.

Riot squad officers were called to the scene as well as those from Sydney City Police Area Command - who arrested the men on Pirrama Road near Murray Street. 

A witness and friend of the girls claimed they stepped in to protect their male friends.

'There is no excuse for their actions,' the witness wrote in an Instagram post

'The worst thing any of us have ever had to see, with my group of 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS having to deal with this horrific situation.

'Cannot begin to explain what has happened and how much it has affected us. Two of the strongest girls going.'

Police said the older two men were charged with affray and two counts of common assault

Dark / olive skinned people. Likely to be:- co-co nuts, Lebs or blacks / mixed race, footage on original although deliberately blanked out in places to disguise identity.
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #529 on: 17 March 2021 at 19:35 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9371729/Blind-grandfather-brutally-assaulted-gang-Melbourne-park.html

A gang of young thugs African apes who were filmed brutally bashing a vulnerable and partially blind grandfather in broad daylight have been convicted over the cowardly attack

Deputy Commissioner Rick Nugent condemned the 'vicious attack'.

'I feel sick when I see that type of offending,' he told 9 News.

'Just a vicious attack on a person that's going about their business.'

Police said three other people were also set upon on the same day as they waited to catch public transport

Four young men were convicted over the shocking attack on the grandfather.

One boy, 16, was given a youth attendance, while another teenager, also 16, was sentenced to 16 months behind bars

Amanniwal Nyieker, 18, was jailed for two years and 20-year-old Ramzy Mohammedali was sentenced to eight months in prison.

Victims of Crime Commissioner Fiona McCormack said cracking down on violent offending needed to be a priority

Now kick them back to Africa! The system put them here now do something to deport them!
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Hero Soldier with West Australian Family Denied Australian Visa

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 3926
Last post 01 October 2015 at 05:46
by Private
Australian Holocaust (Not to be Confused with the Holohoax)

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 3477
Last post 10 February 2009 at 07:54
by Private
Australian Federal Police RACIST For Not Labelling Indian Attacks as Hate Crimes

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 4099
Last post 21 January 2013 at 12:56
by Private
MOSSAD Terrorists Use False Australian Passports

Started by Private

Replies: 9
Views: 8995
Last post 19 February 2013 at 09:15
by Private
Australian Prime Minister to blame for White Genocide in South Africa