Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 2019-12-12 Indiana: University Threatens Church of Creativity

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: 2019-12-12 Indiana: University Threatens Church of Creativity
« Reply #5 on: 29 January 2020 at 03:08 »
https://usishield.com/32476/news/usi-officials-identify-person-who-distributed-racist-flyers/

USI officials identify person who distributed racist flyers

Riley Guerzini, Editor-in-Chief
January 23, 2020

University officials announced they have identified the individual who left White Supremacist flyers on vehicles in the campus parking lot multiple times last semester.

Steve Bridges, Vice President for Finance and Administration, said at tonight’s SGA meeting the person has been asked not to return to campus and the university will not release the name of the individual to limit their public exposure.

“We have identified a person of interest regarding the flyers in the most recent incident on campus and that person has been asked not to come to our campus again,” Bridges said.

White Supremacist flyers were discovered on parking lot vehicles in November with the words “Proud to be White? Contact like-minded people.” The same flyers were found on parking lot vehicles in August.

Public Safety also found racist flyers on campus parking lots in November of 2018. Neo-Nazi posters that used threatening antisemitic derogatory language were also discovered in the Rice Plaza in April of 2018.

“When we have an active investigation, there is only so much we can share,” he said. “Sometimes that makes people feel like we’re not doing something, but I will tell you that communication is very important.”

President Ron Rochon also addressed the SGA General Assembly and said he has received concerns from students, faculty, staff and the outside public about the messaging on the flyers.

“As much as I want and expect and demand safety, I can’t promise it,” he said. “I don’t control the borders of this university the way I wish I could with regard to our safety.”

Rochon said he is organizing a university-wide committee to look into ways to make the campus safer keep Whitey out.

The committee has not yet met and only has one student: SGA President Kelsey McCullough.

“One key topic that I think we really need to focus on as an organization is communication and that is something the university can work on as well,” she said. “They need to let students know that the safety committee is happening, what we’re working on, keeping them updated on the things we are doing. Those are all ways that we as a student body can feel more safe.”

McCullough said she encourages students to talk to the SGA or the administration about their concerns.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948