Author Topic: Global Riots Over a Dead Nigger

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Global Riots Over a Dead Nigger
« Reply #25 on: 01 June 2020 at 20:39 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8375985/Armed-vigilante-tries-stop-bank-robbery-Santa-Monica.html

Shocking Heroic pictures have emerged of an armed vigilante attempting to stop a bank robbery in Santa Monica during widespread violence and chaos this weekend.

Like ... what hope do we have? Perhaps the most disturbing images are white people egging the Coons on to wreck the place!

ANTIFA at work
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #26 on: 01 June 2020 at 21:27 »
Shows a lot of footage of the chimping out across the states.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #27 on: 01 June 2020 at 22:42 »
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/indigenous-news/2020/06/02/george-floyd-aboriginal/

The number of Indigenous Australian deaths in police custody is under the microscope as advocates question why their stories haven’t ignited the same fury as the alleged murder of George Floyd.

>:D *Because Abos are too lazy/ dumb to be organised for long periods, they chimp out and go back to sleep!

Widespread riots and #BlackLivesMatter protests erupted all over the US after Mr Floyd, an unarmed African-American, died after police pinned him to the ground.

Racial inequality rallies are planned in Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide on Saturday
Prime Minister Scott Morrison has called for the demonstrations to remain peaceful.

“Australia is not the United States,” Mr Morrison said on Monday.

“As upsetting and terrible that the murder that took place – and it is shocking, that also just made me cringe – I just think to myself how wonderful a country is Australia

Since the Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody in 1991, more than 420 Aboriginal people have died in police custody, according to data from Amnesty International.

There has not been a single conviction.

Research reveals the likelihood of jail time is much higher for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people than the rest of the population

Despite Indigenous adults making up only around two per cent of our national population, they constitute nearly 30 per cent of all prisoners

And many have pointed out similarities between the treatment of Indigenous people in Australia and that of African-Americans in the US.

*The statistics just prove how primative and criminally minded they are with statistics like that it shows They steal from the community not Whites stealing from them! How can people say they are equal to us when statistics show otherwise?!

In a heartfelt blog post, the nephew of Aboriginal man David Dungay Jr – who died while pinned down by five police officers in December 2015 – said he couldn’t bear to watch the viral video of Mr Floyd.

“It took me straight back to when I first saw the video of my uncle’s death,” Paul Francis wrote.

“Both men had multiple officers restraining them, pushing them into the ground and ignoring their cries for help, until they took their last breath.

“I really feel for the family of George Floyd and want them to know we feel their pain and stand with them.”

Indigenous rapper Adam Briggs, known as Briggs, said he empathised with the protesters because “like America, Australia was founded on white supremacy
Well , before White Supremacy built this place , they had tools made out of :- bone, stone and wood and were hunter gatherer nomads. Big fish eats the little fish

Amnesty International’s Aboriginal adviser Rodney Dillon, a Palawa man from Tasmania, said we needed to get better at talking about institutional racism in Australia.

He said the public response to Aboriginal deaths in the Australian prison system “almost goes unheard” compared to the reaction of African-American deaths in the US.

“This is what happens to our own people. This is exactly what happens,” Mr Dillon told The New Daily.

“Yet we don’t even talk about it.

“We need to start talking about the truth of history, and what we’re doing wrong and how we’re going to change it.”

He urged the federal government to launch “proper independent inquiries” into the deaths of Indigenous people in police custody.

“Why hasn’t the coroner come out and made a recommendation that someone be arrested for murder for killing an Aboriginal person?” Mr Dillon said.

“There’s been more than 400 deaths. Wasn’t one of them someone’s fault?”

He said Indigenous children as young as 10 were being locked up in Australian jails, with some forced to endure months of solitary confinement.

“When you lock kids up, some who might already have mental health issues, and you put them in solitary confinement, it can have untold damage on those people,” Mr Dillon said.

“It’s almost like we’re farming Aborigines into the jail system
*Because the kids are neglected and fend for themselves like a pack of lost dogs! We give them free money to breed more of them!
Natural selection is defiled.

Too lazy to be organised like:- niggers and Islanders , they tantrum for their own way and go back to lazy / begger mode. If it wasn’t for the UN they’d be extinct! We do keep them as pets( pests)!

All they know is trouble! Got nothing to do with the crook George Floyd’s death just a good time to be “The squeaky wheel that gets the most oil”.

The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Offline Private

• Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #28 on: 02 June 2020 at 05:01 »
NSW Police is investigating one of its own officers, who was filmed kicking and pinning an Indigenous teenager to the ground during an arrest in inner-Sydney yesterday

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-02/nsw-police-investigate-officer-over-arrest-of-indigenous-teen/12310758

The video, which was shared on social media last night, shows three police officers speaking to a group of Indigenous teenagers in Surry Hills yesterday.

In it, a 17-year-old boy, who cannot be identified under NSW laws, can be heard speaking to a male police officer before saying "I'll crack ya f--king jaw bro".

The male officer can then be seen walking towards the 17-year-old and ordering him to "turn around" before holding the boy's hands behind his back and kicking the boy's legs out from underneath him, causing the boy to fall to the ground face-first.

Two female officers help to hold the teenager down as he is handcuffed
In a statement, NSW Police confirmed the boy was taken to hospital for observation before being released into the custody of his family "pending further inquiries".

"An investigation into the circumstances surrounding the arrest is now underway by officers attached to the Professional Standards Command," the statement said.

"The constable involved has been placed on restricted duties while this review is carried out.

"Senior officers have met with the community and local elders and will keep them appraised throughout the process
NSW Police Minister David Elliott said he had seen the footage and had been briefed on the incident by the Acting Police Commissioner.

"The young fellow has gone home, the police are engaging with his family about the matter," Mr Elliott said.

"And of course there will be a review of the standard operating procedures to make sure that all of those procedures were complied with."

Nathan Moran from the Metropolitan Local Aboriginal Land Council, based in Redfern, said the teenager's arrest was an example of over-policing and the excessive use of force.

"Flicking the kid face first onto a hard ground ... that's never warranted," he said.

"Yes, I acknowledge he made some inappropriate verbal threats but you could see that nowhere did he pose a physical threat to warrant being flipped front-first onto his face, that's just appalling."

Mr Moran said the excessive use of force by the police was an ongoing issue for the Aboriginal community.

"29 years ago we had a Royal Commission that highlighted that this type of policing should not continue," he said.

"To think that we're in 2020 and it's still happening tells me that we have a long way to go

Now watch the Coons tantrum over this now in this climate. The Abo verbally threatened the cop before he was subdued.
The Price is Reich!

{alt}

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #29 on: 02 June 2020 at 10:04 »
MSM were really pushing for the "White Supremacist" angle here. You don't have to imagine their disappointment, because you can see it. The following report was all but hidden by the UK's Daily Mail. Other MSM outlets aren't reporting it at all, while continuing with their Racist Nigger-Wrecker White Truck Driver angle ...

'He was confused': Minnesota Gov. Walz says driver of semi-trailer who plowed his truck through a crowd of thousands before being beaten did NOT do it intentionally

* Video showed the semi-truck speeding toward protesters on Interstate 35 at about 6pm Sunday 
* Protesters taking up all lanes of traffic scattered to get out of the rig's path 
* It did not appear that anyone was hit before the truck came to a stop in the road
* Protesters were seen pulling the driver out of the rig and beating him in the road before police arrived
* The driver, 35-year-old Bogdan Vechirko, was arrested and hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries
* Gov Tim Walz said Monday Vechirko was apparently confused and frustrated, but did not intend to hurt anyone
* It is believed Vechirko somehow got ahead of traffic officials as they were closing the freeway down in sections

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8377735/Driver-truck-rolled-crowd-protesters-confused-governor-says.html

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.