Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Global Riots Over a Dead Nigger

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Global Riots Over a Dead Nigger
« Reply #15 on: 30 May 2020 at 15:40 »
I normally can ignore the propaganda media's b.s. but every once in a while they run with a narrative that is absolutely ridiculous. Now the new narrative they're pushing is that the evil White supremacists (a.k.a. all White people) along with the drug cartels are at fault for the riots. These enemies of our race will make up any nonsense to help shield the niggers.

https://www.fox9.com/news/walz-white-supremacist-groups-drug-cartels-suspected-at-minneapolis-riots-but-reports-still-unconfirmed

Walz: White supremacist groups, drug cartels suspected at Minneapolis riots, but reports still unconfirmed

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz and Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they have received information from national sources about white supremacists and drug cartels in the area of unrest in the Twin Cities, but at this moment, those reports are unconfirmed.

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz says he suspects white supremacist groups and drug cartels are carrying out some of the violence in Minneapolis, but cannot confirm it at this time.

Both Walz and Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington said at a press conference early Saturday morning they have do not have confirmed reports, but they have gotten intel from national sources that it is the case.

Walz said the widespread riots across the country appear to be part of a coordinated effort by professionals.

Wells Fargo location burns not far from Minneapolis police’s Fifth Precinct

A fire has been started not far from the Fifth Precinct in Minneapolis as rioters have descended on the area

“We’re seeing evidence of some pretty sophisticated attempts to cause problems,” the governor said.

Walz said he is in contact with President Donald Trump regarding the situation.

Harrington said that while they have gotten reports of drug cartels “redirecting their sources to restore their drug markets” in the area amid the unrest, but that is a “secondary or tertiary concern as we’re trying to deal with right now life and death situations on the street.”

A fourth night of protests and riots over the death of George Floyd broke out in Minneapolis Friday night, despite an 8 p.m. curfew order and the deployment of the National Guard to the area.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #16 on: 30 May 2020 at 22:33 »
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/us-news/2020/05/31/george-floyd-protests-usa/

President Donald Trump has threatened the “unlimited power of the military” as angry protests erupted across America following the death of George Floyd.

Hundreds of people have been arrested in places like Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston as outrage and riots flared up in at least 30 US cities.

The full Minnesota National Guard has been activated for the first time since World War II after four nights of sometimes violent protests in Minneapolis, the city from where the unrest has sprung

With anger on the streets and fires burning, Mr Trump took to Twitter to blame “Liberal governors” in affected states for not being tough enough against public disorder.

The president also slammed the mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Frey, and accused him of defending his state “poorly”.

“Liberal Governors and Mayors must get MUCH tougher or the Federal Government will step in and do what has to be done, and that includes using the unlimited power of our Military and many arrests,” Mr Trump tweeted

The president also tweeted: “Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton.

“How come all of these places that defend so poorly are run by Liberal Democrats? Get tough and fight (and arrest the bad ones). STRENGTH

Mr Trump is leading a nation in turmoil, with protests gripping the country from coast to coast, with many cities witnessing uprisings not seen since the assassination of Martin Luther King in 1968.

As well as the original anger in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, public outrage is burning New York, Los Angeles, Washington, Houston, Portland, Dallas, Memphis, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Louisville, Kansas City, Detroit, Columbus, San Jose and Boston

In smaller towns, the same anger continues to fill the streets with demands for justice

In Houston, more than 200 people were arrested following Friday night’s protests, with Houston Police tweeting that most will be charged with obstructing a roadway. Meanwhile, police said four officers suffered minor injuries and eight police vehicles were damaged.

Phoenix also saw protests spark extensive vandalism. According to a tweet by Phoenix Police, some demonstrators broke windows and doors to municipal and private businesses, and also “destroyed” parked cars.

In Portland, Oregon, police declared a riot following several shootings and fires – including one at Portland’s Justice Center – and asked those downtown to leave the area. According to a tweet by police, two arrests have since been made

They couldn’t get angrier than they all are now! Who cares if the authorities kill more of them? Seems like that’ll be the only thing to stop them! They know race is real and it matters. Bloody white people who are influenced by the likes of Jew puppet “Taylor Swift” do not comprehend at the end of the day your skin is your uniform.

Let the military fix this. All these towns are a “free for all”!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #17 on: 31 May 2020 at 01:01 »
I normally can ignore the propaganda media's b.s. but every once in a while they run with a narrative that is absolutely ridiculous. Now the new narrative they're pushing is that the evil White supremacists (a.k.a. all White people) along with the drug cartels are at fault for the riots. These enemies of our race will make up any nonsense to help shield the niggers.

Are WHITE SUPREMACISTS causing mayhem in Minneapolis? Minnesota governor says YES, citing unconfirmed reports and ‘suspicions’

Russia Today | 30 May 2020

https://www.rt.com/usa/490219-walz-minneapolis-white-supremacists-riots

The criminal activity that has rocked the streets of Minneapolis for four nights running could be partially the work of white supremacists, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz has suggested, citing his own “suspicions.”

Remember Obama's infamous quote: "If I had a son, he'd look like ...."

Walz shared his thoughts on the matter after a reporter asked him if he thought “white supremacists” were flooding into Minneapolis to “cause destruction in the city.”

“I certainly can’t confirm personally on this. My suspicions from what I’ve seen on this – yes,” he responded, noting that there were “unconfirmed reports” which corroborated his hunch.

The governor also said he was receiving intelligence from federal agencies about various elements, including drug cartels, trying to “take advantage of the chaos.” The claim caused considerable eye-rolling on social media, with people noting that vandalized buildings and businesses were tagged with anarchist symbols, “black lives matter” and anti-police slogans – not exactly the usual fare from white supremacists.

Some commentators have been arguing that the protests and rioting in Minneapolis and across the United States have been at least partly coordinated by Antifa and other far-left groups.

It appears that Walz believes the worst is yet to come. In anticipation of larger protests on Saturday, the National Guard is expected to deploy an estimated 1,700 troops – 700 more than originally planned.

One of Obama's Sons giving the Black Power Salute ...
What do American MSM call this? "Portrait of a White Supremacist in Black Face" ???

Meanwhile, Trump blames ANTIFA & Radical Left - Because nobody wants to blame NIGGERS for their own CHIMP-OUT
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8372343/Furious-Gov-Minnesota-says-George-Floyd-protests-manipulated-international-forces.html

And Black Lives Matter protests spread to London with calls to riot
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8372847/Black-Lives-Matter-protesters-streets-London.html
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #18 on: 31 May 2020 at 20:39 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8374261/George-Floyd-protests-set-hit-Hyde-Park-Sydney-Australia-week.html

Rallies will be held in Sydney this week as violent race riots continue to sweep the U.S. following the alleged murder of African-American man George Floyd at the hands of a white cop

Tens of thousands of Americans have been protesting after Floyd's death ignited nationwide outrage over police brutality and systemic racism.

Floyd, a 46-year-old father-of-two, was filmed gasping for breath as Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck for eight minutes before he died in custody of the Minneapolis Police Department on Monday.

Minnesota - where Floyd died - has born the brunt of the protests which began there Tuesday before fanning out across the country. 

The 'BLM (Black Lives Matter) & George Floyd Peaceful Protest Sydney' rally will take place at Hyde Park, in the CBD, on Wednesday at 5pm

'This is a PEACEFUL PROTEST for the misrepresentation of our Indigenous population in the legal system, as well as in solidarity to George Floyd,' the Facebook event read.

'Although Australia is far from where the [alleged] murder took place, we have a voice. We stand with Minneapolis and their people calling for a raise in the degree.

'Australia however, is not exempt from injustices faced for people of colour and the Indigenous population.'

So far 900 people said they will be attending Sydney's protest, with nearly 3,000 interested in going

Since when did the Boongs ever peacefully demonstrate? I’ll bet this is an excuse to chimp out too. They are over represented in Gaol because they havn’t evolved like people from cold climates . They don’t know how to work to get things, just chimp out to survive with “Hulk smash!”
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #19 on: 31 May 2020 at 23:57 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8374261/George-Floyd-protests-set-hit-Hyde-Park-Sydney-Australia-week.html

Rallies will be held in Sydney this week as violent race riots continue to sweep the U.S. following the alleged murder of African-American man George Floyd at the hands of a white cop

'This is a PEACEFUL PROTEST for the misrepresentation of our Indigenous population in the legal system, as well as in solidarity to George Floyd,' the Facebook event read.

'Although Australia is far from where the [alleged] murder took place, we have a voice. We stand with Minneapolis and their people calling for a raise in the degree.

'Australia however, is not exempt from injustices faced for people of colour and the Indigenous population.'

I knew that nigger rioting would spread to Australia and I've been waiting for it ...

Since when did the Boongs ever peacefully demonstrate? I’ll bet this is an excuse to chimp out too. They are over represented in Gaol because they havn’t evolved like people from cold climates . They don’t know how to work to get things, just chimp out to survive with “Hulk smash!”

Exactly brother. Every BLACK BASTARD in Australia is watching America while screaming "KILL THAT WHITE DOG!" Then they are going out looking for anyone White and gullible enough to back down instead of clobbering them on site.

Any niggers I catch burning and pillaging in my area, I'll kill without hesitation. There's no point calling the coppers, because poor Whites are not permitted police protection from rampaging niggers. There's no point fighting just to the point of self defence, because the moment the nigger gets up or gets away, it will come back and attempt to murder you. It's BLACK VS WHITE and KILL OR BE KILLED. And even if some filthy nigger manages to get me, I'll be sure to take some with me.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.