Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Racism is Now a Public Health Issue

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Racism is Now a Public Health Issue
« Reply #15 on: 22 July 2021 at 20:27 »
The Covid crisis is trouble for everybody. When everybody has work , everybody is pleased. If niggers don’t get what they want they’ll get violent fast!
You lock everybody down , everybody is sick and people around you die.

This virus has pushed the pause button on the world.
They are mad the virus targets blacks and beaners first.

It was only a matter of time until they tantrumed and cried “racist” to everybody! That is what they are programmed to do!

They were slaves and are no longer required as such. They can’t make anything function smoothly. That only happens when people who have ancestors from colder climates are at the helm.
Ok they maybe good at sports and entertainment industry, but they can’t make anything tangible.

In a perfect world whites would have nothing to do with them! The only reason why they are in the US is because every empire is built on slavery. Now there is a racial pest that is entirely unpredictable in your community. He is totally out of control and the maniacs are taking over the asylum.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #16 on: 28 July 2021 at 17:18 »
https://richmond.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/racism-is-a-public-health-crisis-richmond-city-council-declares/article_ff209b54-03c6-5b9b-8f55-4a2e321a7039.html

Racism is a public health crisis, Richmond City Council declares

Chris Suarez , Sabrina Moreno 10 hrs ago  12

Richmond is now among more than 200 American localities that have declared racism a public health crisis.

The City Council unanimously adopted the declaration on Monday night with few remarks from the legislative body, five months after Virginia lawmakers passed a similar resolution for the state. The city’s resolution is the first adopted by a Virginia locality.

Richmond’s resolution sets out a 10-point plan that includes the implementation of new laws and policies; public outreach efforts; partnerships with community organizations; and anti-racism training for city officials and employees.

The COVID-19 pandemic has illustrated the health impacts of Richmond’s history of discriminatory housing policies, concentrated in Black neighborhoods where — to this day — poverty rates are high, life expectancy is lower than average, and access to food and medical care is scarce.

In April, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared racism a “serious public health threat,” citing the disproportionate impact the pandemic has had on racial and ethnic minority groups because of structural inequities. The federal agency pledged to invest more in communities of color and to expand internal diversity training.

Fifteen states — including Mississippi, California and Wisconsin — have declared racism a public health crisis, according to the American Public Health Association. On the group’s website, the group defines racism as a systemic and interpersonal social phenomenon that creates inequities in health care, housing, education and employment, and “saps the strength of the whole society through the waste of human resources.”

Jackie Lawrence, director of health equity for the combined health district of Richmond and Henrico County, described some of the disparities in health outcomes for Black families in the area as “staggering.”

In Richmond, she said, the infant mortality rate for Black families over the past 15 years has been 12 in every 1,000 cases, more than double the rate for white families. She said Black infants are five times more likely to be born early, which can lead to severe health complications, disability or death.

Lawrence said structural issues such as the lack of a grocery store in majority-Black neighborhoods, including in North Richmond’s Highland Park, make it difficult for families to make healthy dietary choices.

She said these marginalized communities are resilient but that more needs to be done.

“The numbers aren’t lying to us. We also have the lived experience of people verbally telling us — qualitative data — that racism is traumatic,” Lawrence said. “Resolutions like this help us understand this is a collective issue.”

Lawrence said the pandemic has highlighted many of these issues, as disparities in coronavirus cases and deaths have followed similar trend lines.

From June 21 to July 18, Black residents of Richmond accounted for 62% of the city’s COVID-19 cases where race and ethnicity was reported, while making up only 47% of the city’s population. White city residents made up 43% of Richmond’s population but accounted for only 14% of the city’s coronavirus cases in that period.

Public housing units, where up to 95% of residents are Black, and Southwood — an apartment complex in South Richmond where the majority of residents are Latino and immigrant — have seen some of the lowest vaccination rates in the city.

Black Virginians are the state’s least-vaccinated group — and unvaccinated people are accounting for nearly every recent coronavirus case, hospitalization and death

Federal, state and local government officials have tried to raise more attention around racism, particularly after the national wave of protests last year following the murder of George Floyd by Minneapolis police.

The resolution passed Monday by the Richmond City Council cites the council’s creation of a task force to establish a police oversight and accountability board as part of the city’s anti-racism efforts.

The Virginia General Assembly’s resolution on racism and public health seeks to apply an equity lens to health policy by requiring diversity and anti-racism training for elected officials and state employees and promoting community engagement about disparities in health care. The resolution was proposed by Del. Lashrecse Aird, D-Petersburg.

The Virginia Senate unanimously approved the resolution, while the House of Delegates adopted it in a split vote along party lines.

In May, the City Council adopted a resolution declaring gun violence a health crisis.

That resolution and Monday’s are both symbolic with no resources attached, but officials are hoping they will be a springboard for action and accountability.

“We need to make sure this is more than just ink on paper,” Councilman Michael Jones, who represents the city’s 9th District, said in an interview. “If you think it’s important, you’ll inspect it.”

As city officials work to flesh out action plans for racism and gun violence, council members will also soon consider a proposal introduced Monday that would declare a climate and ecological emergency in Richmond.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #17 on: 09 September 2021 at 13:28 »
Another anti-White County to report.

https://www.washtimesherald.com/indiana/news/city-council-resolution-to-declare-racism-a-public-health-threat/article_484b7afb-de24-54ab-87e6-1f035af2fe43.html

City Council resolution to declare racism a public health threat | News

www.washtimesherald.com

ANDERSON — A resolution to be considered by the Anderson City Council would declare racism a public health threat.

The council will consider the resolution at 7 p.m. Thursday in a meeting that will be available to local residents via Zoom.

“The COVID-19 pandemic has revealed, reaffirmed, and cast in sharp relief the emergency nature of these pre-existing inequities caused by systemic racism,” the resolution reads.

Councilwoman Rebecca Crumes, D-at large, said the resolution was brought by the Black Nurses Association.

“One of the goals is to eliminate health care disparities,” she said. “We want to bring awareness to the things that can be done. It needs leadership.”

Crumes said the resolution also addresses systemic racism.

“There has to be a community effort throughout the county,” she said. “We can work with the county health department and have a discussion on some of the problems.”

The resolution calls for the mayor’s office to work in partnership with the Madison County Health Department and all city departments to work to implement eight strategies to combat racism as a public health crisis.

Stephenie Mellinger, administrator with the health department, said Wednesday one of her goals for the next year is to address health inequities in Madison County.

“Health inequities are an issue in Madison County,” she said. “I want to work with the Madison County Minority Health Coalition. Everyone deserves to have access to health care. Health care-related issues need to be addressed.”

Included in her goals is to address prenatal care, low birth weight babies, vaccinations and other health indicators.

Here are the eight points of the resolution:

• Develop policies to dismantle systemic racism.

• Develop a plan to address the cause of inequities.

• Identify problems and solutions for those historically not receiving adequate health care.

• Provide data that documents health care inequities in Anderson and Madison County.

• Collect data to understand the impact of racism on local health, including jobs, housing, transportation and education.

• Focus on meeting the needs of the community.

• Develop direct programs to address the negative impact of racism on health care.

• Advocate for state and federal funding to combat systemic racism.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

America is Experiencing anti-White and pro-Black Racism

Started by Private

Replies: 2
Views: 2252
Last post 12 August 2021 at 22:03
by Private
Judge: Anti-White Racism Made Him Convict White ‘killer’

Started by Private

Replies: 0
Views: 2004
Last post 14 December 2013 at 04:33
by Private
Niggeress dies in custody - ITS RACISM!!!

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 1167
Last post 23 July 2015 at 00:47
by Private
Niggers are majority of kids in foster care - Coons blame "racism"

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 1670
Last post 26 August 2015 at 17:48
by Private
Middle Aged Pregnant White Woman Beaten by Young SJW for Alleged Racism