Private

2021 Dec 04 05:46:47
Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 16 17:07:49
I needed Salvah-Shun
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races & Sexual Deviants

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races & Sexual Deviants
« Reply #210 on: 04 October 2021 at 00:05 »
I guess this is one way for the coloreds to try to  skirt the Bell Curve.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/untraditional-grading-scale-implemented-at-minnesota-middle-school

Minnesota middle school will eliminate 'F's to combat 'systemic racism'

The system, announced during the 2021-22 school year, does not include 0-49.9 percentiles for students

By Pilar Arias | Fox News

A YouTube video posted by Sunrise Park Middle School in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, details a new grading scale that lacks the letter "F."

The system, announced during the 2021-22 school year, does not include 0-49.9 percentiles for students.

"Our whole intent is to ensure that grades focus on the process of learning," Principal Christina Pierre said in the video. "Therefore, grades will not include behaviors, attitude, tardiness to class, whether the assignment was turned in late or on time. There's other ways that we can communicate those things to parents."

Associate Principal Norman Bell went on to elaborate that students are encouraged to retake/revise tests, quizzes, papers, projects and have a 10-day window to do so from the date the grade is posted.

Sunrise Park Middle School serves students in grades sixth through eighth in the White Bear Lake Area Schools, ISD 624. It is located in a suburb of St. Paul.

Fox News reached out to the district to see if the grading scale would be implemented at middle schools district wide, which only includes one additional campus, but has yet to hear back.

The district's superintendent, Wayne Kazmierczak, was named Minnesota Association of School Administrators 2021 Superintendent of the Year.

The school website discussing the award details how the district conducted an "equity audit," which showed grading disparities among students of color. 

"Grading can be one of the largest areas in which systemic racism and inequities are perpetuated. Dr. Kazmierczak and WBLAS believe grades should be a measure of what a student knows and has mastered in a given course. Grading should not be a behavior punishment and should not be a measure of how well a student can survive stress at home," the website reads.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #211 on: 10 October 2021 at 13:25 »
Instead of celebrating a great explorer of our racial family, our enemies would prefer us to celebrate the red nigger. A useless race that has accomplished nothing throughout the centuries.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/08/politics/indigenous-peoples-day-joe-biden/index.html

Biden becomes first president to issue proclamation marking Indigenous Peoples' Day

By Donald Judd
Updated 3:29 PM ET, Fri October 8, 2021

(CNN)President Joe Biden issued a proclamation commemorating Indigenous Peoples' Day on Friday, becoming the first US president to do so, the White House said.

"The contributions that Indigenous peoples have made throughout history — in public service, entrepreneurship, scholarship, the arts, and countless other fields — are integral to our Nation, our culture, and our society," Biden wrote in the proclamation Friday. "Today, we acknowledge the significant sacrifices made by Native peoples to this country — and recognize their many ongoing contributions to our Nation."

Biden also marked a change of course from previous administrations in his proclamation marking Columbus Day, which honors the explorer Christopher Columbus. In that proclamation, the President acknowledged the death and destruction wrought on native communities after Columbus journeyed to North America in the late 1500s, ushering in an age of European exploration of the Western Hemisphere.

"Today, we also acknowledge the painful history of wrongs and atrocities that many European explorers inflicted on Tribal Nations and Indigenous communities. It is a measure of our greatness as a Nation that we do not seek to bury these shameful episodes of our past — that we face them honestly, we bring them to the light, and we do all we can to address them," Biden wrote.

More than 100 cities -- including Seattle, Los Angeles, Denver, Phoenix, San Francisco -- and a number of states -- including Minnesota, Alaska, Vermont and Oregon -- have replaced Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples' Day, choosing instead to recognize the native populations that were displaced and decimated after Columbus and other European explorers reached the continent. Berkeley, California, was the first city to adopt Indigenous Peoples' Day, in 1992.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters that Friday's announcement didn't entail ending Columbus Day as a federal holiday.

"Well, today is both Columbus Day, as of now ... as well as Indigenous Peoples' Day," Psaki said. "I'm not aware of any discussion of ending that either, ending the prior federal holiday at this point, but I know that recognizing today as Indigenous Peoples' Day is something that the President felt strongly about personally, he's happy to be the first president to celebrate and to make it, the history of moving forward."

As candidate, Biden recognized Indigenous Peoples' Day, drawing the ire of former President Donald Trump.

"He wants to change the name of Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples' Day," Trump told supporters in Michigan during a campaign rally last October. "So, he wants to change it to Indigenous Peoples' Day. Uh, not as long as I'm president."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #212 on: 11 October 2021 at 16:50 »
More bullshit used by our enemies to contribute to the degeneration of our people.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/politics/biden-national-coming-out-day-statement/index.html

Biden to LGBTQ Americans on National Coming Out Day: 'You are loved and accepted just the way you are'

By Kate Sullivan, CNN
Updated 10:58 AM ET, Mon October 11, 2021

(CNN)President Joe Biden on Monday commemorated National Coming Out Day by saying the US still has work to do to achieve equality for all Americans amid a wave of anti-LGBTQ legislation in state legislatures across the country.

"Today and every day, I want every member of the LGBTQ+ community to know that you are loved and accepted just the way you are -- regardless of whether or not you've come out," Biden said in a statement.

The President said: "Bullying and harassment -- particularly of young transgender Americans and LGBTQ+ people of color -- still abounds, diminishing our national character. We must continue to stand together against these acts of hate, and stand up to protect the rights, opportunities, physical safety, and mental health of LGBTQ+ people everywhere."

"From defeating discriminatory bills to passing the Equality Act, we have more work to do to ensure that every American can live free of fear, harassment, and discrimination because of who they are or whom they love," Biden said.

The Equality Act would amend the 1964 Civil Rights Act to explicitly include gender identity and sexual orientation as protected classes. The bill passed the House of Representatives, but its fate in the Senate remains unclear. 

In May, the Human Rights Campaign said 2021 has been the worst year for anti-LGBTQ legislation in recent history. In particular, a record number of bills aimed at curbing the rights of transgender Americans have been introduced in state legislatures across the country. A majority of those bills would specifically affect transgender youth.

Biden campaigned on prioritizing issues facing LGBTQ youth and has issued several executive actions intended to advance LGBTQ rights.

On his first day in office, Biden signed an executive order compelling agencies to implement a recent Supreme Court decision prohibiting sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination in the workplace in laws that prohibit discrimination on the basis of sex.

Biden signed an executive order repealing a Trump-era ban on most transgender Americans joining the military. The President also issued the first-ever federal proclamation of its kind for this year's International Transgender Day of Visibility.

In his Monday statement, Biden pointed to the members of the LGBTQ community who serve in high-ranking positions in his administration. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is the first Senate-confirmed LGBTQ Cabinet secretary, and Dr. Rachel Levine, who serves as the assistant secretary of health at the Department of Health and Human Services, is the first out transgender federal official to be confirmed by the chamber.

POTUS Biden Says ...
"Yo little girl, do you like playing Pirates?
'Cause if you don't like my Booty, you aint Wack!"

"To LGBTQ+ people across the country, and especially those who are contemplating coming out: know that you are loved for who you are, you are admired for your courage, and you will have a community — and a nation — to welcome you. My Administration will always have your back, and we will continue fighting for the full measure of equality, dignity, and respect you deserve," Biden said.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
    • Private
« Reply #213 on: 17 October 2021 at 01:40 »
More bullshit used by our enemies to contribute to the degeneration of our people.

"To LGBTQ+ people across the country, and especially those who are contemplating coming out: know that you are loved for who you are, you are admired for your courage, and you will have a community — and a nation — to welcome you. My Administration will always have your back, and we will continue fighting for the full measure of equality, dignity, and respect you deserve," Biden said.

The only thing these people deserve is to be killed upon capture using pneumatic cattle stunners instead of guns, to save on ammunition, and then toss the bodies into garbage trucks with hydraulic trash compactors and then toss the ground up corpses into waste-to-electricity power plants to use the biomass as fuel for electricity, heat, ash fertilizer, and fly ash concrete strengthener.

RaHoWa!

White Power!

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #214 on: 24 October 2021 at 12:10 »
https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/southern-illinois-university-system-striving-to-become-an-anti-racist-organization/article_7edf7afe-3262-11ec-bd04-774df210e166.html

Southern Illinois University System striving to become 'an anti-racist organization' | News

www.wpsdlocal6.com

SPRINGFIELD, IL– The Southern Illinois University (SIU) System is taking steps to establish itself as an anti-racist university system.

During a virtual conversation Wednesday, system president Dan Mahoney shared his objectives for the university system.

“It’s not enough to just be opposed to racism," Mahoney said. "We need to announce publicly, which we are doing today, that as a university system, we are anti-racist and we are actively working towards developing and maintaining policies, behaviors, and systems that enhance racial equity and promote positive and sustainable change for faculty, staff and students on our SIU campuses."

The SIU School of Medicine and SIU School of Law have already declared themselves to be "anti-racist". Additionally, in 2020 the SIU Board of Trustees approved a statement reflecting their commitment to anti-racist, diversity, equity and inclusion (ADEI) efforts.

According to the SIU System, over the past year, the system has established an anti-racist task force focused on policies and procedures, training, and metrics that strive to make SIU schools diverse, equitable, and inclusive.

Dr Sheila Caldwell was hired as the system-wide vice president of ADEI and Chief Diversity Officer for the SIU System. Caldwell said she looks forward to the implementation of mandatory anti-racism and bias trainings for employees beginning fall 2022.

“More initiatives will be announced in the upcoming weeks to build on our commitment to this anti-racism journey knowing that we have not yet arrived there.  We are working together to ensure people of the global majority can thrive in every corner of the SIU System and we are committed to reducing the injustices and harm that have been created by racist ideas and policies,” Caldwell said.

The university system also plans to continue their virtual "Conversations of Understanding" throughout the year. The series offers students, faculty, staff and the SIU community an opportunity to share their experiences on themes related to diversity, inclusion and equity.

Mahoney acknowledged there is still lot's to be done to meet the schools ADEI goals, and declared the efforts “a journey towards becoming an anti-racist system.”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948