Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races & Sexual Deviants

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races & Sexual Deviants
« Reply #190 on: 18 July 2021 at 13:20 »
Our enemies in government allow the destruction and removal of any White heritage, as they steal my tax dollars to "preserve" sites that most niggers haven't any knowledge of.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/18/us/black-cultural-heritage-sites-preservation-grant-trnd/index.html

Dozens of African American heritage sites will be preserved for years to come, thanks to a $3 million grant

cnn.com

(CNN)The stories and legacies of Black Americans can be found throughout the US, each site and landmark helping illustrate a more complete picture of the nation we live in.

History lives on in the communities where formerly enslaved people settled after the end of the Civil War, and the safe havens where Black Americans sought refuge from the dangers of Jim Crow. Legacies endure in the colleges and universities that birthed generations of Black scholars and leaders, and in the homes of prominent musicians and poets.

Dozens of these places will now be preserved for years to come, thanks to a total of $3 million in grants from the African American Cultural Heritage Action Fund.

The African American Cultural Heritage Action Fund, an initiative of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, was launched in 2017 after White supremacists descended on Charlottesville, Virginia, with the purported goal of saving a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee. It was established "for the purpose of reconstructing a true national identity that reflects America's diversity," said the action fund's executive director Brent Leggs.

"What it means to preserve a landmark in this instance is really about telling overlooked stories embodied in those places -- ones of African American resilience, activism and achievement -- that are fundamental to the nation itself," he said.

This latest grant is being divided among a total of 40 projects that span 17 states, Puerto Rico and Washington, DC. It's the largest single disbursement in the action fund's history.

Here are some of the places that will be preserved -- and the stories behind them.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #191 on: 20 July 2021 at 22:45 »
Males, with mental disorders, playing females and the world is feeding into their illness. Absolutely ridiculous.

What has always got me is just how similar the male and female in the nigger species are. A little weave and makeup and the nigger easily looks like a nigress.   >:D

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #192 on: 25 July 2021 at 12:57 »
Another state willing to remove White history to pander to the anti-White mob.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_60f9d32ae4b07c153fbddcf3

Confederate Bust To Be Removed From Tennessee Capitol After Decadeslong Fight

m.huffpost.com

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A decadeslong effort to remove a bust of a Confederate general and early Ku Klux Klan leader from the Tennessee Capitol cleared its final hurdle Thursday, with state leaders approving the final vote needed to allow the statue to be relocated to a museum.

The seven-member State Building Commission voted 5-2 to remove the Nathan Bedford Forrest bust as well as the busts of two other Tennessee military leaders.

Admin Edit:  Porch Monkeys sing in front of N.B. Forrest bust at TN Capital

The Forrest bust was first installed at the Capitol in 1978 and has sparked protests and demonstrations ever since. Some have called for adding more historical context to the bust, but others, including Gov. Bill Lee recently, fought to have it moved to the state’s history museum.

Tennessee’s Black legislative caucus has been particularly vocal about how painful it has been to walk by the bust, displayed prominently between the House and Senate chamber, as they carry out their work each day.

“Much like this bust symbolizes the pain and suffering of slavery and terror, removing the likeness of Nathan Bedford Forrest from a place of honor in Tennessee’s Capitol is a symbol for much needed reconciliation,” said Sen. Raumesh Akbari, a Black lawmaker from Memphis and the Senate’s Democratic caucus chairwoman.

“No doubt we have work to do to achieve equality and justice for all people, but today’s vote shows that progress is possible,” she said.

Forrest was a Confederate cavalry general who amassed a fortune before the Civil War as a plantation owner and slave trader in Memphis. After the war, he was a leader of the Klan, which terrorized Black people as it sought to reverse Reconstruction efforts and restore white supremacy.

Earlier this year, Tennessee’s Historical Commission voted 25-1 to move the three busts just north of the Capitol building to the state’s museum, noting it was better equipped to furnish the appropriate historical context.

However, the Statehouse’s top Republican leaders argued that the bust could not be removed without approval from the State Building Commission. House Speaker Cameron Sexton and Senate Speaker Randy McNally both expressed disappointment with Thursday’s outcome.

“No one is arguing that Forrest is not a problematic figure. He is. But there is more to his story. His life eventually followed a redemptive arc which I hope is outlined in great detail in our state museum,” McNally said in a statement, adding that the vote signaled that some advocates will likely find another monument to “demand that we again kneel at the altar of political correctness.”

The GOP-controlled General Assembly has refused for years to advance legislation calling for the bust’s removal.

However, momentum shifted when Lee changed positions and called for moving the bust out of the Capitol in 2020 amid national outcry over the death of George Floyd in police custody in Minnesota. Floyd’s death sparked a new push to remove Confederate symbols, including the Forrest bust.

Lee’s position was markedly different than when he first came into elected office in 2018, arguing that “the Ku Klux Klan is a part of our history that we’re not proud of in Tennessee, and we need to be reminded of that and make certain that we don’t forget it. So I wouldn’t advocate to remove” the bust.

* House Votes To Remove Confederate Statues From Capitol

* Charlottesville To Remove Confederate Monuments Saturday

* Exclusive: Over 100 Confederate Symbols Have Been Removed Or Renamed Since Cops Killed George Floyd

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #193 on: 08 August 2021 at 14:54 »
What nonsense. A million dollars awarded for a word that every nigger repeatedly call themselves and each other.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/8/5/22611725/tesla-paid-1-million-black-former-employee-racist-slur

Tesla reportedly paid $1 million to former employee who said supervisors called him a racist slur

www.theverge.com

A former Tesla employee won a $1 million award from the automaker after an arbitrator found the company failed to prevent his supervisors from calling him a racial slur, Bloomberg Law reported. Melvin Berry, who is Black, was hired at Tesla’s plant in Alameda, California in 2015. He said a supervisor called him the N-word, then retaliated by forcing him to work longer hours and do more physically demanding work when Berry confronted him. Tesla has denied the allegations.

Arbitrator Elaine Rushing said in a May 12th ruling that Tesla was liable for the harassment Berry described, according to Bloomberg. “Case law is clear that one instance of a supervisor directing the N-word at a subordinate is sufficient to constitute severe harassment,” Rushing wrote. And, she wrote, a supervisor who wrote Berry a warning letter lacked credibility.

Tesla argued that there was no written evidence that Berry had complained about supervisors calling him the N-word, noting that he left the company voluntarily, the arbitrator’s ruling shows.

Arbitration proceedings between employers and employees are usually kept confidential, but Bloomberg reported that Berry’s attorney filed a standard petition in court to enforce the arbitrator’s order, which revealed the decision. Attorney Lawrence Organ told Bloomberg that Berry would not be pursuing further legal action since Tesla has paid the award.

Berry is not the first worker to allege racism at Tesla’s Fremont plant. In 2017, former assembly worker Marcus Vaughn sued Tesla saying the company had not investigated his written complaint that co-workers and supervisors had called him the N-word. Vaughn called the Fremont plant a “hotbed for racist behavior.” Tesla said in a statement at the time that Vaughn’s lawsuit was a “hotbed of misinformation.” In April, a judge in Alameda County rejected the company’s request to block Vaughn from seeking class action status for the suit.

An email to Tesla seeking comment was not immediately answered on Thursday; Tesla dissolved its press office last year and doesn’t usually respond to media inquiries.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #194 on: 13 August 2021 at 13:18 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/drag-shows-kentucky-charities

Kentucky restaurateur dedicates drag brunches to local charities

www.foxnews.com

One Kentucky restaurateur began hosting weekly drag brunches throughout the pandemic in order to give "great performers in Louisville" the chance to do what they do best: entertain. 

The idea quickly transpired into an even bigger mission and within a few months' time, Corey Milliman, the owner of CC's Low Carb Kitchen, was able to impact far more lives than just the performers themselves. 

"All of the restaurants were either shut down or the drag brunches … were actually happening in parking lots," Milliman told Fox News. "It was the middle of winter and the entertainers were really suffering." 

So he gave them a proper stage – although it didn't come without its challenges. 

Milliman, who was well aware that they weren't in a "liberal-leaning area of the country," said he faced a "whole slew" of hate-filled emails and voicemails. At one point, a local resident even threatened to kill one of his performers, Milliman said. 

Milliman and his performers powered through it all. 

"The whole idea behind the restaurant initially was just to make it a place where everybody is welcome," Milliman said. "It didn't matter what somebody's background was, sexual preference, race or whatever." 

Initially, it just started as weekly drag brunches and on occasion, they would donate the proceeds to a charity. Very quickly Milliman realized they could do even more, so he created a program where the restaurant would honor a local charity all month long. 

The ticket sales for each performance are directly given to the performer. However, any tips made during a charity number are donated to a local nonprofit "with biggest needs right now." 

But that's not all. To make sure nonprofits get the support they deserve, Milliman says he writes a check to match the donations. 

Milliman recalls guests even "cash apping him" and the performers during the show. 

"After the fact, they were going to an ATM and coming back with wads of cash," he said. 

The month-long effort kicked off in July with Kentucky-based Hope's Closet. The nonprofit provides "foster and adoptive children with clothing and other necessities free of charge," according to its website.  

It was an organization "near and dear" to one of his workers, Tova Uravitch, who is a foster parent. 

August's donations will be given to Apron Ink, which provides "temporary, limited financial relief to professional food and beverage industry workers" in the Louisville metro area, according to its website. 

Milliman said when the community realized what they were doing, they were able to "cut through some of the noise." 

"It's not a threat to anyone's masculinity or sexuality, it's just entertainment," he said. 

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948