Recent Posts

Shoutbox

RaHoWa World! The Forum Shoutbox is back & ready for use. Send out a Shout!

Private

Private

2020 Oct 16 00:01:06
Hello everyone!  I'm new here and happy to be here! :ok
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44
Private

Private

2020 Sep 02 12:22:24
Hail Rittenhouse!  :ok
Private

Private

2020 Aug 28 12:34:03
Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse a national treasure Watch Video:
 :ok

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/riots-over-a-dead-nigger/msg34657/#msg34657
Private

Private

2020 Aug 18 08:29:37
NA Radio below has been updated. They have a new radio connection/IP Address.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 10 14:28:04
PM Joe's prison has changed its eCommunication methods for prisoners. PM Joe now phones me every day. If you want him to ring you, write to PM Joe. Send him your email address and he'll invite you to corrlinks.com where you can send him money and he'll call you.
Private

Private

2020 Aug 06 01:59:05
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 07:06:50
New White Rangers Calling Card - for the Enemies of the White Race ...

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/gallery/picture/2813
Private

Private

2020 Jul 27 01:32:30
Rahowa!  ;D
Private

Private

2020 Jul 25 16:34:16
Never in my political activism have I been with or visited our Enemy the Creativity Movement and boom! Check my Emails today and I have 5 days worth of Emails from the Movement talking and posting * about the Kike and their TalMud. WTF?

RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 24 21:29:10
Do your part to aid in the survival, expansion, and advancement of our beautiful White race. Join the Church of Creativity today. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 12:13:14
RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2020 Jul 18 11:59:56
Good news everybody! There was an update to the Shoutbox addon for the Forum, so I quickly updated the Shoutbox and now ... The Shoutbox is Back! All hail and rejoice.

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #70 on: 07 July 2020 at 00:51 »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/business/blackout-day-2020/index.html

Blackout Day 2020 is tomorrow. Here's what you need to know

cnn.com

New York (CNN Business)Tuesday is #BlackOutDay2020, when many Black Americans plan to showcase their combined economic might by refusing to spend any money on anything at all. Those who have to buy something are being encouraged to spend their money at a Black-owned business.

Social media personality and activist Calvin Martyr has spent the last two months promoting the campaign after raising the idea in a video that has been shared thousands of time on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Major companies like Procter & Gamble (PG) and Cisco Systems, organizations like the historically Black sorority Zeta Phi Beta and celebrities like rapper T.I. have expressed support for the initiative on social media.

The objective of #BlackoutDay2020 is to force politicians and the business world to end institutionally racist policies and practices that have led to the deaths and marginalization of Black Americans.

Black Americans spent more than $1 trillion on consumer goods in 2018 alone, according to Nielsen.

Martyr has likened the initiative to the year-long Montgomery bus boycott of 1955, when Black Alabamans who were legally required to sit at the back of city buses refused to pay to ride them until they were allowed to sit wherever they wanted.

"The only way we're going to get change is when they fear hurting us like we fear hurting them," Martyr said in a May video introducing the idea.

The #BlackOutDay2020 campaign started in early May following the February 23 vigilante killing of Ahmaud Arbery in Brunswick, Georgia, and the March 13 police shooting death of Breonna Taylor in Louisville. It was introduced about a month before the George Floyd tragedy that sparked a wave of civic, political, and economic action addressing anti-Black institutional racism.

Since then, city government officials in Minneapolis, New York and Los Angeles, among others, have introduced proposals to defund or restructure the police departments. President Trump has signed a controversial executive order on police reform measures. And major corporations have set aside billions of dollars for social justice causes in addition to changing some of their own systemically racist practices.

Still, on Friday, Martyr suggested many of the actions politicians and companies have taken in the wake of Floyd's death don't go far enough.

"I don't care about BLM painted across streets, I don't care about syrup, rice or bandaids," Martyr wrote on his Facebook page Friday. "What I DO CARE ABOUT: #JUSTICE for BREONNA TAYLOR; #JUSTICE for VANESSA GUILLEN; #JUSTICE for Elijah McClain; Tearing down systemic strongholds built to maintain privilege for some and keep others in bondage (mass incarceration, poverty, redlining wage gaps, education, healthy food options etc) ... Y'all can have all that other stuff."

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #71 on: 07 July 2020 at 04:16 »
New York (CNN Business)Tuesday is #BlackOutDay2020, when many Black Americans plan to showcase their combined economic might by refusing to spend any money on anything at all. Those who have to buy something are being encouraged to spend their money at a Black-owned business.

So, they'll stay out of White shops  :-\

No Niggers in White owned shops means no Black sales, but it also means no Black thievery. How many White owned shops will make a profit by the end of the day because they got rid of thieving niggers?  :ok

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #72 on: 07 July 2020 at 12:06 »
I've lost count of the amount of times coppers have banged on my door because a nigger was bored and thought it'd have some fun watching me dragged off. They can't do it because my security cameras protect me from bullshit accusations - and my cameras protect the niggers from me. Over the last few years I've started getting nasty with the coppers, putting them in their place for doing the nigger's bidding and not dragging them off for making false police reports. And that's my life ...

‘Central Park Karen’ charged after calling police on black man who claims to have "asked her to leash dog"

Amy Cooper, 41, faces an arraignment over the Central Park incident - with filing a false report being considered a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in prison

Jonathan Stempel & Ryan Merrifield | Daily Mirror (UK) | 7 July 2020

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/central-park-karen-charged-after-22312959

Excerpt: The woman dubbed 'Central Park Karen' has been charged with filing a false police report after accusing a black man of threatening her life.

Manhattan's District Attorney Cy Vance said Amy Cooper, 41, will face misdemeanor charges over the incident, which happened on May 25 and quickly went viral.

"We are strongly committed to holding perpetrators of this conduct accountable," Mr Vance said in a statement.

Filing a false report is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail.

Ms Cooper had been walking her dog in an area of Central Park known as the Ramble when she encountered a rabid, salivating buck nigger, behaved in such a manner to terrify Ms Cooper. Then when she was sufficiently scared, the park prowling pavement ape put on a smile and whipped out his phone to record the poor frail, White woman in the midst of an emotional breakdown, as she called for assistance from the police.

Ms Cooper was arrested because, for a White woman to admit reasonable fear of a Black man and seek assistance is now considered to be a Hate Crime.

The Moral: Do not ever call the police. The typical police of today are university trained Blue Niggers desperate to prove they are not Racist. Do not ever allow a nigger to film you, as the camera has become the nigger's new weapon of Political Correctness, and Chimping Out is Black Privilege. Meanwhile, Whites falsely accused of committing Hate Crimes are easy convictions for the Blue Nigger and the  anti-White court of injustice.

The Racial Holy War is real, and you are living it. RaHoWa!

#JusticeForAmyCooper

Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• Forum Administrator
    • Private
« Reply #73 on: 08 July 2020 at 03:29 »
Black Privilege is the privilege to be able to vandalise and destroy anything that is related to Whiteness or White People, without any consequences ...

Two Californians Charged With Hate Crime For Painting Over Black Lives Matter Mural

Marlo Safi - Culture Reporter | Daily Caller (US) | 7 July 2020

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/07/martinez-california-charged-hate-crime-painting-black-lives-matter-mural

Two Californians have been charged with a hate crime for painting over a Black Lives Matter mural, numerous sources reported.

Nichole Anderson, 42, and David Nelson, 53, were charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism and possession of tools to commit vandalism after they covered up the mural in front of a courthouse with paint on July 4, KRON 4 reported Tuesday.

Anderson was caught on camera by a witness using black paint to cover the mural, which was permitted by the city and was painted the day of the vandalism. The mural was restored after being vandalized.

If convicted, Anderson and Nelson face up to a year in county jail. The alleged offenses are exempt from a specific bail amount due to the current bail schedule, according to KRON 4.

“We must address the root and byproduct of systemic racism in our country. The Black Lives Matter movement is an important civil rights cause that deserves all of our attention,” Contra Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton stated.

Black DA abuses law to attack White Americans & to advance Black Privilege

Martinez, which is in Contra Costa County, is around 25 miles from San Francisco.

George Soros-backed DA Charges Couple with ‘Hate Crime’ for Painting Over ‘Black Lives Matter’

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07/07/george-soros-backed-da-charges-couple-with-hate-crime-for-painting-over-black-lives-matter

The relevant section of the California penal code reads as follows:

(b) No person, whether or not acting under color of law, shall knowingly deface, damage, or destroy the real or personal property of any other person for the purpose of intimidating or interfering with the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to the other person by the Constitution or laws of this state or by the Constitution or laws of the United States, in whole or in part because of one or more of the actual or perceived characteristics of the victim listed in subdivision (a) of Section 422.55.

Breitbart News attempted to contact the DA’s office to explain how these provisions apply to the couple that has been charged, and has not yet received a response.

Soros spent roughly $50,000 in support of Becton in 2018 through the California Justice & Public Safety Political Action Committee. She won a narrow victory — one of the only successes Soros enjoyed in DA races in California that year, when he backed “progressive” prosecutors against establishment candidates.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #74 on: 08 July 2020 at 22:54 »
https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article243373171.html

Beshear promises health insurance for all black Kentuckians

www.kentucky.com

June 08, 2020 05:43 PM , Updated June 10, 2020 11:22 AM

Beshear commits to health insurance for every black Kentuckian

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear announced his commitment to providing health insurance to every black Kentuckian. By Governor Andy Beshear

After more than a week of protests against police brutality and racial injustice, Gov. Andy Beshear announced several actions Monday aimed at reducing racial inequality in Kentucky.

The biggest promise by far was a pledge to make sure every black Kentuckian has health insurance. He also announced plans to provide anti-bias and other training for police officers and teachers

“My commitment today is we’re going to begin an effort to cover 100 percent of our individuals in our black and African American communities,” Beshear said. “Everybody. We’re going to be putting dollars behind it, we’re going to have a multifaceted campaign to do it.”

Beshear provided few details to back up his pledge, but said his administration will work to connect black Kentuckians with private health insurers and Medicaid.

“The inequalities have been laid bare, have been exposed by this COVID-19 pandemic,” Beshear said. “It simply can’t be allowed to continue any longer and it shouldn’t have taken this type of pandemic and it shouldn’t have taken these types of demonstrations for us to commit to ending it.”

Black Kentuckians have been disproportionately affected by the coronavirus pandemic. About 8 percent of Kentucky’s population is black, but black Kentuckians make up 15.44 percent of all COVID-19 cases and 16.44 percent of all coronavirus-related deaths in the state.

There are about 20,000 uninsured black Kentuckians, according to the 2018 American Community Survey, which means about 5.8 percent of black Kentuckians are uninsured. The state’s overall uninsured rate, according to the same survey, was 5.6 percent.

While there has been a push among protesters to “defund the police” (shorthand for shifting resources in government to focus on preventative measures rather than law enforcement), the Beshear administration committed to adding training classes for Kentucky police officers.

J. Michael Brown, Beshear’s executive cabinet secretary, said officers will receive training on implicit bias, use of force, civil rights laws, ethics, emotional intelligence and community relationships. The state trains all police officers except those in the Lexington Police Department and Louisville Metro Police Department.

“While we don’t expect that we will be able to get 40 hours of in-person training for all of our officers this calendar year, we are committed to getting at least 8 hours of training for all of our officers this calendar year,” Brown said.

Beshear said there was only one course in police training that dealt with community relations and that it was only offered to dispatchers.

“This will be a significant step that will apply to the majority of law enforcement throughout this commonwealth,” Beshear said.

Kate Miller, advocacy director for the Kentucky ACLU, said investments should focus on systems that provide opportunities for people rather than law enforcement.

“There needs to be more than more training,” Miller said. “We like the idea of providing training to all, including law enforcement officers, but this definitely, definitely does not go far enough.”

Lt. Gov. Jacqueline Coleman, who is secretary of the Cabinet for Education and Workforce Development, also said she has recommended three changes to public education. “Public education was made to meet this moment,” she said.

She recommended the state add a current student as a non-voting member of the state school board, that all faculty and staff go through implicit bias training and that the state start to develop new strategies and programs for recruiting people of color to become teachers.

“Kentucky’s kids of color deserve to see themselves reflected in their community leaders,” Coleman said.

Beshear said he did not know the percentage of teachers that are black, but said that it is “far too low” and that it is lower than the 8 percent of the population that is black.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948