Check out our new Shortened Web Link: W23.link » CreativityAlliance.com

Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: A 'Forever Surge' of Muds at the U.S. Border

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: A 'Forever Surge' of Muds at the U.S. Border
« Reply #295 on: 12 September 2021 at 13:14 »
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-doesnt-require-migrants-border-213300814.html

Biden doesn't require migrants at border to get vaccinated despite mandate on Americans

news.yahoo.com

The Biden administration is not planning to vaccinate the nearly 200,000 migrants who are showing up on the border each month, despite imposing mandates on federal workers and private businesses nationwide.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed during a press briefing Friday that many employees would be required to get the coronavirus vaccine but that people in federal custody at the U.S.-Mexico border would not be required, nor be able, to get it.

“Our objective is to get as many people vaccinated across the country as humanly possible, and so the president’s announcement yesterday was an effort to empower businesses to give businesses the tools to protect their workforces,” Psaki said Friday. “That’s exactly what we did, but certainly we want everybody to get vaccinated, and more people are vaccinated, whether they are migrants or whether they are workers, protects more people in the United States.”

“But it’s a requirement for people at a business with more than 100 people, but it’s not a requirement for migrants at the southern border. Why?” a reporter asked.

“That’s correct,” Psaki said before immediately moving to a different reporter.

Although there have been reports that the Biden administration is preparing to offer coronavirus vaccines to migrants in custody at the border, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the federal agency that oversees Border Patrol operations, does not have plans to vaccinate migrants in its custody, two people familiar with the situation told the Washington Examiner.

Asked Friday if the agency plans to begin offering vaccines to migrants, a CBP spokesperson declined to comment on the record. The Department of Homeland Security, which oversees CBP, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

A spokesperson for a U.S. representative whose district is on the border told the Washington Examiner Friday afternoon that CBP has not administered any vaccines.

Since President Joe Biden took office in January, more than 1 million people have attempted to cross the southern border illegally. Of that 1 million, 660,000 were immediately sent back across the border, while 410,000 were taken into custody, according to federal data. The vaccines were rolled out nationwide this spring, as illegal migration levels at the southern border hit 21-year highs.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #296 on: 16 September 2021 at 12:06 »
Another monthly report from the border shows no signs that our government is making any attempt to stop the invasion of the mud races.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrant-encounters-august-border-surge-continues

Migrant encounters over 200,000 again in August, as border surge continues

www.foxnews.com

There were more than 200,000 migrant encounters at the southern border in August, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) confirmed on Wednesday, the second month in a row where the number has been over the 200,000 mark as migrants continue to attempt to enter the U.S.

Fox News first reported that there were 208,887 encounters in August. While it marks the first decrease in migrant encounters seen under the Biden administration, where migrant encounters have been sharply rising for months, it is only a 2% drop over the more than 212,000 encounters in July.

Additionally, the 208,887 number for August represents a 317% increase over last August 2020 which saw 50,014 encounters — and a 233% increase over August 2019, where there were 62,707 amid that year's border crisis.

In August, 49% of apprehensions were single adults, down 7% from July, and 44% of migrants overall were expelled via Title 42 public health protections put in place under the Trump administration and extended by the Biden administration.

The Biden administration has been expelling single adults and some migrant families under the order, implemented due to COVID-19, but has not been expelling unaccompanied children or migrant families with young children.

There were 18,847 encounters of unaccompanied children in August, down slightly from July, and 86.487 encounters of family units, marking a 4% increase over July. Just 19% of encounters involving family unit individuals resulted in a Title 42 expulsion.

"The men and women at CBP continue to step up to meet the demands of high numbers of encounters at our southern border," acting CBP Commissioner Troy Miller said in a statement. "CBP recorded 2 percent fewer encounters in August than July. The vast majority of single adults encountered in August, along with a substantial share of families, continued to be expelled under the CDC's Title 42 authority."

The Biden administration has faced fierce criticism for its handling of the crisis along the U.S.-Mexico border, which Republican critics have blamed on the dramatic rollback of Trump-era policies like border wall construction and the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP). It has also narrowed interior Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) priorities and pushed hard for legalization of illegal immigrants already in the country. It has also been releasing migrants into the interior, processing UACs to sponsors already in the country and releasing migrant families -- angering Republican governors and other lawmakers.

The Biden administration has pushed back, blaming the Trump administration for sealing off legal pathways to asylum, while emphasizing the role that root causes -- like poverty, violence and corruption in Central America -- play in encouraging migrants to travel north.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said the administration intended to continue with its border strategy, which he said involves rebuilding "safe, legal and orderly pathways for migrants," improving processing, and going after smugglers.

"We have a plan, we are executing our plan and that takes time," he said last month when he announced the July border numbers.

He also told Border agents in audio leaked to Fox News that the situation is "unsustainable."

"A couple of days ago I was down in Mexico, and I said look, you know, if, if our borders are the first line of defense, we're going to lose and this is unsustainable," Mayorkas said. "We can't continue like this, our people in the field can’t continue and our system isn't built for it."

The administration was dealt a significant legal blow recently when the Supreme Court refused to delay an order forcing the Biden administration to re-implement the Migrant Protection Protocols -- a Trump-era policy that keeps migrants in Mexico as they await their hearing.

DHS has said it is working on implementing that order in good faith, while a Border Patrol source in La Joya, Texas, told Fox News that they are now sending all families back to Mexico, unless they have a child under the age of 1, or if a migrant is pregnant.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #297 on: 19 September 2021 at 21:24 »
It's bad enough that we have tens of thousands of muds camped out on the border waiting for their green light to corrupt our society, but we also have to deal with the untold numbers sneaking in.  The browning of America, along with our other White countries across the world, is in full effect.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-patrol-texas-undocumented-migrants-tractor-trailer

Border Patrol in Texas discovers 49 undocumented migrants hidden in tractor-trailer

www.foxnews.com

Border agents in Texas thwarted a human smuggling attempt and discovered 49 undocumented migrants crammed inside a tractor-trailer, officials said Friday.

Border Patrol agents in Sierra Blanca encountered the tractor-trailer on Thursday during a traffic check at an immigration checkpoint on I-10, U.S. Customs and Border Protections (CBP) said in a statement.

A non-intrusive K-9 inspection alerted agents to a potential smuggling scheme and the vehicle was checked further. Agents checked the trailer and found 49 migrants from Brazil, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico and Peru hiding inside, the agency said.

"Checkpoint operations are vital to monitoring the egress of illegal activity into the United States," Big Bend Sector Chief Patrol Agent Sean L. McGoffin said. "Agents and their K-9 partners were able to positively identify a large smuggling scheme, saving multiple individuals from a potentially dangerous situation."

The driver, whom authorities said was a visa holder, was turned over to Homeland Security Investigations for prosecution.

Elsewhere in Texas, a flood of migrants set up a camp underneath a bridge in Del Rio last week. U.S. Rep. August Pfluger, R-Texas, told Fox News on Saturday that the number of predominantly Haitian migrants camping there in squalid conditions is approaching 15,000.

The Biden administration has been facing a surge in migration since taking office, which has hit a high of more than 200,000 encounters a month in both July and August.

The administration has blamed the Trump administration’s ending of legal asylum pathways, as well as "root causes" like violence, poverty and corruption. Meanwhile, Republicans have blamed the chaos at the border on Biden’s reversal of Trump-era immigration policies.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • New to the Forum
    • Private
« Reply #298 on: 20 September 2021 at 09:21 »
A certain politician is promising them the world just to gain future Democratic voters. Free everything at our expense.88

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #299 on: 23 September 2021 at 09:41 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10019685/Border-Patrol-agents-Del-Rio-sought-extra-resources-JUNE-amid-concern-rise-migrants.html

-Del Rio, Texas, has seen some 14,000 migrants - mainly Haitian - arrive over the weekend

-On Wednesday it emerged that Border Patrol agents had concerns as far back as June

-Agents had requested additional resources, but their repeated emails were finally met with a one line response from supervisors, saying the issue was being 'explored'

Also on Wednesday, Jen Psaki promised to provide the figures for how many Haitians had been released into the U.S. - but as of 10pm had not done so

-Homeland Security Secretary (((Alejandro Mayorkas))) traveled to Del Rio to see the situation for himself Monday
He has been unable to give figures for how many Haitians have been released into the United States

What’s (((Alejandro’s))) game?! Why so hard to talk about his Haitian “free for all”?!
Haiti could be a prosperous nation. It has climate to grow things, minerals, fishing rights but the Niggers can’t run it! Iceland is a great place to live but doesn’t have as much opportunity. If the Icelandic’s and Haitians exchanged nations the Icelandic’s would prosper in Haiti and the Blacks would die in Iceland!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join