Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #180 on: 20 July 2021 at 22:50 »
More plans to indoctrinate our children.

https://wng.org/podcasts/indoctrination-in-illinois-1626758159

Indoctrination in Illinois | WORLD

wng.org

MARY REICHARD, HOST: It’s Tuesday the 20th of July, 2021. Glad to have you along for today’s edition of The World and Everything in It. Good morning, I’m Mary Reichard.

NICK EICHER, HOST: And I’m Nick Eicher. First up: sex education in Illinois.

And just a note to parents. This story might not be appropriate for the youngest listeners. So if you have the kids around, you might want to hit pause and come back later.

Last month, the Illinois General Assembly passed a bill requiring comprehensive sex education for students as young as 5 years old. Senate Bill 818 forces Illinois schools to teach sex education in accordance with the National Sex Education Standards—or not at all.

REICHARD: But these national guidelines include some problematic topics, to say the least. WORLD intern Josh Schumacher reports.

JOSH SCHUMACHER, REPORTER: Becky Swan is one of a growing group of parents speaking up at local school board meetings against Senate Bill 818.

SWAN: It sexually grooms young children by introducing sensitive and inappropriate topics, introduces topics many youth would be uncomfortable discussing and is therefore a form of sexual harassment.

The bill requires that the sex education classes taught in Illinois schools—both public and private—conform to the National Sex Education Standards. Those guidelines set requirements for what information teachers in a given grade range must teach their students.

What kind of information does that include?

David Smith is the executive director of the Illinois Family Institute.

SMITH: The National Sex Ed standards would require boys and girls in grades 3-5 to, here's one: Explain common human sexual development including masturbation. Describe the potential role of hormone blockers on young people who identify as transgender. That mind you this is grades three to five...

Smith says the bill builds on previous legislation that required comprehensive sex education for grades 6-12. This new bill extends it all the way to kindergarten. And it says kids should learn to...

SMITH: Define and explain differences between cisgender, transgender, gender non binary gender expansive and gender identity. How about explain the gender expression and gender identity exists along a spectrum and define sexual orientation. Differentiate between sexual orientation and gender identity.

Illinois is the first state to require conformity to the National Sex Education Standards in this way. But two others, Colorado and Washington, adopted similar standards in 2019 and 2020.

Senate Bill 818 creates an all-or-nothing dilemma for Illinois’s schools. Either the schools teach health and sex ed classes in accordance with the national standards, or they don’t teach it at all.

And there’s another thing that conservatives find problematic: The national guidelines could get updated at any time in the future—and likely will. When that happens, Illinois schools will have to start teaching whatever the latest update includes.

Representative Avery Bourne says that means parents will have even less control over what is taught in sex education classrooms.

BOURNE: We are delegating, all authority to an unaccountable national group that could change these standards at any given moment, with no check at the state level or at the school level.

Lawmakers like Representative Marcus Evans who supported the bill say it’s necessary to ensure students get fact-based information.

EVANS: This bill is about keeping our young people safe and healthy by giving them the information to make good decisions and protect themselves. This bill is about arming our students with the information skills from trusted sources to make healthy informed decisions.

But Representative Tony McCombie says that emphasis on safety is redundant. She says kids in Illinois schools already learn those principles.

McCOMBIE: Today, small children are learning about bullying. Today, they are learning what a good touch is, verse, a bad touch. They learn about health and safety. Our children learn about consent.

David Smith with the Illinois Family Institue says the state’s education system has bigger problems to focus on than sex education reform.

SMITH: Mind you, the proficiency rates in English language arts, math, and science, fall way below 50 percent In many of our schools. And so, Johnny and Sally can't read, write or do arithmetic, but they're going to be expected to be able to identify and define what cisgender is. This is kind of ludicrous.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker will have 60 days to sign Senate Bill 818 into law once it arrives at his desk. Smith expects Pritzker will approve the measure, but he still encourages parents to voice their objections.

SMITH: Go to your school boards and ask them to opt out of health classes all together so this garbage is not taught in your communities.

That’s exactly what parents like Becky Swan are doing.

SWAN: Failure to pass a resolution can only mean they agree with the sexualization of young children.

Jeanette Ward is a former school board member for the U-46 School District in Elgin [L-gin], Illinois. She says the grassroots activism against the bill is both encouraging, and a long-needed step in the right direction.

WARD: I actually am heartened by the response that people are actually starting to pay attention. In my time on the school board, I was saddened by the lack of participation by God fearing people so at the very least, I'm heartened that people are starting to pay attention.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #181 on: 28 July 2021 at 17:24 »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/us/lgbtq-legislation-illinois/index.html

Illinois governor repeals HIV criminalization law and expands infertility coverage for same-sex couples

By Raja Razek, CNN
Updated 6:39 AM ET, Wed July 28, 2021

Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker, a Democrat, repealed a law criminalizing HIV.

(CNN)Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker on Tuesday signed into law a legislation package that aims to advance the rights of LGBTQ+ individuals by, among other provisions, expanding infertility health care coverage for same-sex couples and repealing an HIV criminalization law.

"The four pieces of legislation expand infertility treatment coverage for same-sex couples and women over 35, allow those getting married to choose gender-neutral certificates and those already married to have their certificates updated, and address HIV stigma by repealing the archaic HIV criminalization law," according to a news release from the governor's office.

The repeal of the HIV criminalization law is effective immediately.

Illinois was one 37 states that criminalized HIV exposure in some way, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's 2020 data.

"The criminalization of HIV has harmed communities in our home state for decades. It has done nothing other than spread fear and stigma, and it discouraged people from getting tested or knowing their status," said the Illinois HIV Action Alliance.

Pritzker, a Democrat, said the legislation package will "advance Illinoisans' ability to live their fullest lives as their truest selves."

"In our continued efforts to shape a safer and more inclusive Illinois, my administration is on a mission to lift up and empower those who too often have been overlooked or forgotten," he said in the news release.

The intentional misgendering of transgender nursing home residents in California is no longer banned, court rules

The package also allows for providing financial aid to transgender students who would otherwise be denied and brings inclusive curriculum to schools to ensure LGBTQ+ history is represented in the classroom, according to the release.

It would also expand Medicaid to cover gender-affirming surgery and put in place the Getting to Zero plan, which is a statewide initiative to end Illinois' HIV epidemic by 2030.

Starting next year, married couples will be allowed to request a new marriage certificate from the county clerk without gender-identifying language.

"We are modernizing an outdated requirement and creating a path so people can accurately reflect how they identify," said Democratic State Sen. Sara Feigenholtz from Chicago. "The LGBTQ community, specifically the transgender community, face enormous obstacles when requesting a marriage certificate."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #182 on: 05 August 2021 at 21:14 »
Illinois is pandering to the black plague again by making up some b.s. In all reality Illinois should be celebrating the White business owners. That's were the majority of the state's ridiculously high taxes come from.

https://www.myradiolink.com/2021/08/03/state-of-illinois-to-celebrate-black-business-month-in-august/

State of Illinois to Celebrate Black Business Month in August

Mattoon, IL, USA / MyRadioLink.com
Aug 3, 2021 | 4:36 PM

State of Illinois to Celebrate Black Business Month in August

SPRINGFIELD – To honor the contributions of Black-owned businesses across the state, today the State of Illinois, with the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) announced the celebration of Black Business Month by highlighting a series of events and initiatives taking place throughout the month of August. This monthlong celebration includes collaborations with community leaders, organizations, and business enterprises throughout the state, inviting Illinoisans to “Shop Black-owned Business Saturdays,” as well as discussing opportunities for the community to access the upcoming “Back to Business” recovery assistance program through the ARPA.

“Supporting Black business owners and entrepreneurs is important for the health of our communities and for restoring the Illinois economy following the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Governor JB Pritzker. “Since day one of my administration, we have committed to creating an inclusive business ecosystem, centered around equitable access to opportunities and resources. This guiding principle has been incredibly important given the profound impact the pandemic has had on minority and economically depressed communities and businesses.  During Black Business Month, and throughout the year, I encourage all Illinoisans to join me in supporting Black-owned business and celebrating the immeasurable contributions and the critical role they play in our economy.”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #183 on: 15 August 2021 at 14:02 »
Illinois courts rule that sexual deviants with severe mental disorders are allowed to influence normal people's decision/activities.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-13/hobby-lobby-loses-transgender-bathroom-access-case-in-illinois

Hobby Lobby Loses Transgender Bathroom Access Case in Illinois

By Robert Wilkens-Iafolla
August 13, 2021, 6:08 PM CDT

Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. violated Illinois anti-bias law by denying a transgender woman employee access to the women’s bathroom, a state appellate court ruled in a case of first impression.

Meggan Sommerville’s sex is “unquestionably female” and Hobby Lobby unlawfully discriminated against her based on her gender identity, the Illinois Second District Appellate Court said in its Friday ruling.

“Sommerville is female, just like the women who are permitted to use the women’s bathroom,” the court said. “The only reason that Sommerville is barred from using the women’s bathroom is that she is a transgender woman, unlike the other women (at least, as far as Hobby Lobby knows.)”

The ruling marks a significant development in an element of LGBT employment rights that the U.S. Supreme Court didn’t address in its landmark 2020 decision in Bostock v. Clayton County, which said federal workplace law prohibits discrimination based on gender identity or sexual orientation.

“This decision will have national implications and start the process of courts around the country addressing the issue of bathroom access,” said attorney Jacob Meister, who represents Sommerville.

Hobby Lobby’s attorney, Whitman Brisky of Mauck & Baker LLC, didn’t immediately respond to telephone and email requests for comment.

The Second District, which ruled that Hobby Lobby violated Illinois law for barring bias in employment and public accommodations, upheld a $220,000 judgment for emotional distress and attorneys’ fees against the company.

Sommerville, who still works for Hobby Lobby, filed a complaint with the Illinois Human Rights Commission in 2013 after she was disciplined for using the women’s bathroom at the store. The commission ruled in 2019 that the company’s bathroom policy was unlawful.

In Friday’s decision, the Second District noted that Hobby Lobby’s bathroom ban drove Sommerville to limit her fluid intake, which caused her health problems. The restrictions also gave her recurring nightmares about bathrooms, and being assaulted and mocked by men, the court said.

The unanimous three-judge Second District panel rejected Hobby Lobby’s argument that a person’s sex is an immutable condition.

Nothing in the Illinois Human Rights Act suggests supports the company’s argument, Justice Mary Seminara-Schostok wrote for the panel, which also included Justices Kathryn Zenoff and Ann Jorgensen.

In addition, Hobby Lobby claimed during litigation that it would allow Sommerville to use the women’s bathroom if she produced a birth certificate saying she’s female or underwent genital surgery, the panel said.

“Hobby Lobby’s argument that female status is somehow immutable is belied not only by the Act,” Schostok wrote, “but also by its own conduct.”

The case is Hobby Lobby v. Sommerville, Ill. App. Ct., 2d Dist., No. 2-19-0362, 8/13/21.

To contact the reporter on this story: Robert Iafolla in Washington at riafolla@bloomberglaw.com

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #184 on: 17 August 2021 at 12:00 »
Another law passed by Illinois to "virtue signal" and pander to the black plague.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/new-illinois-law-bans-hairstyle-discrimination-schools-rcna1683

New Illinois law bans ‘hairstyle discrimination’ in schools

www.nbcnews.com

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — Illinois schools will be prohibited from issuing rules regarding hairstyles historically associated with race and ethnicity, such as braids and twists, under a new law signed by Gov. J.B. Pritzker.

The measure approved by the Legislature this spring and signed by Pritzker on Friday aims to end discrimination based on students’ hairstyles. It is known as the Jett Hawkins Law after Gus “Jett” Hawkins, a Black student who at age 4 was told to take out his braids because the hairstyle violated the dress code at his Chicago school.

His mother, Ida Nelson, began an awareness campaign after the incident, saying stigmatizing children’s hair can negatively affect their educational development. She called Friday’s bill signing “monumental.”

“For us, this is bigger than just hair. Our hair is an extension of who we are as a race and is deeply connected to our cultural identity,” Nelson said. “This is one huge step towards improving the mental health outcomes for our children, as it ensures that they will be in healthier learning environments.”

The legislation was sponsored by state Sen. Mike Simmons, a Black lawmaker who wears his hair in dreadlocks.

“Black youth in school settings shouldn’t have to be restricted by outdated and often racist dress codes that only serve to humiliate students of color who want to wear their hair in a style that honors their heritage, ancestry, and culture,” Simmons said.

The new law takes effect Jan. 1.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948