Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #150 on: 25 February 2021 at 12:09 »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/illinois-becomes-first-state-end-money-bail-part-massive-criminal-n1258679

Illinois becomes first state to end cash bail as part of criminal justice reform law

"This legislation marks a substantial step toward dismantling the systemic racism that plagues our communities, our state and our nation ... ,” Gov. J.B. Pritzker said.

Feb. 24, 2021, 1:50 PM CST
By Safia Samee Ali

CHICAGO — Illinois has set the stage for a significant overhaul of its criminal justice system after Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed off on a new law that not only institutes major police reforms, but also makes the state the first in the nation to completely abolish cash bail.

House Bill 3653, which was several years in the making, aims to make sweeping changes to the state’s existing policies on policing and adjudication.

The legislation, which was signed Monday, comes at a critical time as nationwide calls to address racial bias in the justice system have intensified following the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody in May, Pritzker said after signing the law.

“This legislation marks a substantial step toward dismantling the systemic racism that plagues our communities, our state and our nation and brings us closer to true safety, true fairness and true justice,” he said. "All of this was fueled by the experiences of those who have lived with police brutality and discrimination in this terrible year in the middle of a brutal viral pandemic that hurt Black people and brown people disproportionately.”

The expansive law came together through a massive grassroots mobilization of more than 100 reform organizations, as well as the Illinois Legislative Black Caucus, that helmed the law through the state Legislature last month.

“History will judge how we responded in this moment, which called for big, bold, transformative changes,” said Democratic state Sen. Elgie R. Sims Jr., who sponsored the bill. “This is not a moment for incrementalism, but one which calls for us to reimagine what public safety looks like in this great state.”

Among the most notable facets of the law is the abolishment of the cash bail system under the Illinois Pretrial Fairness Act, which is a part of HB 3653. The new law eliminates wealth-based detention and instead gives judges a more strictly defined decisionmaking process based on a real risk of present threat or willful flight. This will be rolled out slowly under a two-year plan and will not go fully in effect until 2023, while other parts of the law will go into effect as early as July.

The new system “increases accountability and transparency in law enforcement, modernizes our bail and sentencing systems, and provides for greater protections and more humane treatment of those who have been arrested and accused of crime,” Sims said.

The law also encompasses of some of the most extensive police reforms, including a requirement that all police officers wear body cameras by 2025, a ban on all police chokeholds, new guidelines for "decertification" of police officers, and statewide standards and services for officers to receive regular confidential mental health screenings and assistance.

Under HB 3653, police departments are also prohibited from purchasing certain military equipment, such as firearms and ammunition of .50-caliber or higher and tracked armored vehicles.

Detainee rights have also been expanded to include the right to make three free phone calls within three hours of arrival at the police station and before questioning occurs, and the ability to retrieve phone numbers contained in their cellphone’s contact list prior to the phone being placed in inventory.

But several law enforcement groups and legislators opposed the legislation, citing that the new law will not only do a disservice to officers, but will also diminish public safety.

“The bill unfairly targets officers and attempts to punish them, not just make them accountable,” Ed Wojcicki, the executive director of the Illinois Association of Chiefs of Police, said in a statement. “The public will learn more about these flaws when they see for themselves that common-sense tools needed by the police, state’s attorneys, and the courts have been stripped by this law.”

The sentiment was echoed by the several Republican state legislators who said the bill was hastily rushed through a lame-duck session.

“This 700-plus page proposal was rammed through in the middle of the night with just hours left in a lame-duck session without the transparency and discourse expected in a democratic process,” state Sen. John Curran said in a statement, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Illinois Republican Party Chairman Don Tracy said the bill "is willfully undermining public safety - endangering citizens, emboldening criminals, and making Illinois less safe for families,” WMAQ-NBC Chicago reported.

Despite the opposition, several community groups that have worked on the law say the bill culminated over several years and was a long time coming for the state's communities of color.

“The omnibus bill was developed in response to Black Lives Matter protests that erupted in every corner of Illinois and across the nation last summer following the police murders of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor,” the Coalition to End Money Bond, which was heavily involved in the bill over several years, said in a statement.

“Legislators saw the unprecedented protests as a mandate to bring sweeping changes to the state’s criminal justice system. By signing this transformative legislation into law, Governor Pritzker and the Illinois legislature have taken a bold step to advance racial justice in Illinois and stand with the millions of people who took the streets in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #151 on: 27 February 2021 at 22:56 »
Another nigger unable to control itself and causing problems in the next town over.

https://www.kfvs12.com/2021/02/26/carbondale-police-looking-man-considered-armed-dangerous

Carbondale police looking for man considered armed, dangerous

By Amber Ruch | February 26, 2021 at 12:14 PM CST - Updated February 26 at 12:14 PM

CARBONDALE, Ill. (KFVS) - Police are looking for a man they consider armed and dangerous.

Jalen R. Cobb, 27, of Carbondale, is wanted in connection to a shooting on Thursday evening, February 25.

Anyone with information on Cobb’s whereabouts, or either incident, is asked to call police at 618-457-3200 or Crime Stoppers at 618-549-COPS.

According to police, they responded to the 200 block of East Sycamore Street around 7:10 p.m. for a report of shots fired.

After consulting with the Jackson County State’s Attorney’s Office, the Danville man was taken to the Jackson County Jail and the second man was released with a notice to appear in court.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #152 on: 04 March 2021 at 15:09 »
The only reparations these niggers and muds should receive is in a form of a mandatory one way airplane ticket.

https://people.com/human-interest/evanston-illinois-will-begin-distributing-25000-in-reparations-for-black-residents-to-use-on-housing/

Illinois City to Distribute $25K in Reparations for Black Residents to Use on Housing

people.com

Evanston, Illinois, is on the verge of doing something no other American city has done before: offer reparations to Black residents.

This year, the reparations will be distributed in $25,000 increments, funded by a 3 percent tax on legal recreational marijuana sales, ABC News reported. The money will be used for housing and is meant to counter the "lack of affordability, lack of access to living-wage careers [in the city] and a lack of sense of place," 5th Ward Alderman Robin Rue Simmons told the outlet during a recent episode of Soul of a Nation.

In all, $10 million will be distributed to residents for years of systemic racism they've experienced.

Evanston, located just north of Chicago, initially passed the resolution in favor of reparations back in 2019. The effort was spearheaded by Simmons, who said she and historian Dino Robinson traced the town's racist history back to the late 19th century.

"The one comment I hear most often is, 'I did not know,'" she told ABC News. "'I did not know there was segregation in Evanston.' 'I did not know that your housing mortgage is higher than mine but we have the same income.'"

As Simmons explained it, white residents panicked when their increasing Black neighbors created "pockets" around the city. Evanston, then, took up the practice of marking areas with a large Black population in red ink on a map, according to the Brookings Institute. This served as a signal to mortgage lenders, and in turn, those areas had lower levels of investments compared to the white parts of the city. The practice became known as "redlining."

Later, Black residents in Evanston were moved to what would become known as the 5th Ward, segregating them from the wealthier parts of the city.

"The only option to buy in Evanston was basically in the 5th Ward," Robinson told ABC News. "Banks in Evanston would not loan to Black families for housing [and] the real estate agencies would not show you anything other than the 5th Ward."

Simmons — who was elected in 2017 — said the effects of redlining are still relevant for Evanston residents in 2021, as white people in the city make nearly double the income and have double the home value.

"The historic redlining impacts our community today," she said, per ABC. "That map still is the map of our concentrated Black community, our disinvestment, our inferior infrastructure."

The first batch of reparations will be going out to residents this spring, ABC reported, and Simmons hopes Illinois and other cities around the country explore similar legislation.

"There is a lifetime of work ahead of me and my children for us to get to justice for the Black community," she said.

"I can't wait to celebrate the family that receives their first reparation benefit," she added. "I cannot wait for that day."

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #153 on: 09 March 2021 at 22:40 »
More money stolen from hard White workers for a program that should have never been created. We should have left these niggers to wither on the vine years ago, not fund programs, like the Illinois African American Response Act, to aid in keeping our enemies alive.

The second dumbest creature on the face of the earth is the one who cannot recognize its enemies. The most stupid of all is the one who will defend and collaborate with the very enemies that are destroying it and its own kind. (W.M.B. CREATIVE CREDO No. 3
Recognizing Your Enemies - A Matter of Life and Death)

https://chicagocrusader.com/illinois-african-american-response-act-1-2m-grant-reopened-deadline-march-12-2021/

Illinois African American Response Act $1.2M grant reopened–Deadline March 12, 2021

Illinois Department of Public Health acts in response to push by Black-led community-based organizations, service-providers, and state legislators to consider COVID-19 challenges

The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) reopened acceptance of grant applications on Monday, February 22, 2021 to the Illinois African American HIV/AIDS Response Act (AAHARA) funding after meetings lead by GreaterWorks! Inc. in collaboration with multiple, Black-led community-based organizations to address racial funding inequity for HIV/AIDS.

Of the nine Black-led agencies that applied, seven are being funded up to $100K each for HIV/AIDS programs and services. Funding will work to help organizations bolster awareness and provide enhanced and expanded prevention education, testing, connects-to-care, case management and healthcare services. An additional $50K will be awarded for capacity building assistance.

Agencies that were not awarded can revise and resubmit applications, and agencies that did not apply previously can now apply by the new March 12, 2021 deadline.

IDPH initially closed applications to the AAHARA grant on October 20, 2020, 30 days after announcement, despite various requests to extend the deadline to accommodate Black-led agency’s challenges while providing necessary services during the COVID-19 pandemic.  Only agencies with 51%+ African American board members qualify for AAHARA funding.

During the same time period organizations also made requests to extend the deadline for the Quality-of-Life HIV/AIDS grant for which White-led agencies can also apply and historically receive the majority of funding. IDPH complied with the extension request, allowing agencies 9 weeks to complete and submit grant applications.

During initial meetings in January 2021 with IDPH HIV/AIDS Section leader regarding late announcements and release of AAHARA funding, Black-led agencies were told that 1) despite more than 2 months of review no date for grant selection had been determined, 2) the grant could not be reopened and 3) funds remaining in the AAHARA budget would possibly be allocated to agencies across the state for PPP.

In meetings between Black-led service-providers, GreaterWorks! Inc., State Rep. Lamont Robinson, Chiefs of IDPH and the Governor’s Policy Office, these issues and others regarding funding inequity were discussed and recommendations were made that lead to reopening the grant on February 22, 2021.  

African-Americans comprise only 14.2% of Illinois’ population, yet 48% of new HIV diagnoses and 43.1% of existing diagnoses of those living with HIV in Illinois are African-Americans. Regardless of this disproportionate impact, the budget for the AAHARA is only $1.2M of the IDPH HIV/AIDS budget of more than $120M.

GreaterWorks! Inc. strategized to address this inequity by coordinating meetings with IDPH, and separately produced a virtual forum in commemoration of National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day on February 5th to address the continued rising rates of HIV/AIDS among non-Hispanic Black people and to bring attention and resources to help negate the spread and impact of HIV/AIDS in Black communities.

Forum speakers included Illinois State legislators State Senator Jacqueline Y. Collins, D-16 th Senate District State Senator Kimberly Lightford, Illinois Senate Majority Leader, and D-27 th State Representative Justin Slaughter. Speakers promoted support of Illinois House Bill HB5842, introduced by State Representative Lamont J. Robinson Jr. (D-5th District, Chicago) to increase funding of the Illinois African American HIV/AIDS Response Act to $15M.

Illinois State Senator Jacqueline CollinsState Senator Kimberly Lightford(D-27th) State Representative Justin Slaughter

They, along with Chicago-area community and faith-based leaders as well as the Black AIDS Institute (BAI), Policy & Organizing Manager, Maxx Boykin, urged support of HB5842 among the Illinois Legislative Black Caucus and, “legislators who don’t look like us,” to support the AAHARA and other strategies that address inequity of the State’s HIV/AIDS funding allocation. White-led agencies based in Chicago have historically had more access to State funding opportunities, though they have been ineffective at providing culturally responsive programs and services, resulting in years of continual and exacerbated racial inequity in the incidence and impact of the virus.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity New Zealand
    • Private
« Reply #154 on: 10 March 2021 at 06:39 »
I've seen in some states they have black owned tags on products in supermarkets and latino owned products. I wonder if they'll have jew owned tags on products soon - but some how I don't think so as jew owned companies don't like Whites knowing which products are jew owned or they'll lose money. And does that mean all other products in the supermarkets are White owned ? If so everyone will know how to support there local White farmers.

The Church of Creativity New Zealand

Email: NewZealand@creativityalliance.com
Post Office Box: Coming Soon

RaHoWa!