Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ https://creativityalliance.com/forum/general-jabber/white-pride-the-ultimate-pride
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #140 on: 26 October 2020 at 05:58 »
The leadership of the Marxist Nigger state of Illinois is collapsing in despair. All White Illinoisans want is the freedom to work to earn a dollar, to shop for necessities and exercise as needed; Niggers just want to party and blame Whitey ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8877125/Illinois-health-director-breaks-tears-reports-grim-new-coronavirus-death-toll.html

Watch the Deafy sign those virtue signalling tears  =))

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #141 on: 31 October 2020 at 11:21 »
Niggers crying in the liberal ran sh!t hole of Carbondale. Thanks to SIU, it has ruined that section of So. Ill. My solution for them is if they are so concerned over the "random chimp event", then remove BLM from the town.

https://wsiltv.com/2020/10/28/siu-students-react-to-receiving-racially-charged-flyers/

SIU students react to receiving racially charged flyers

October 28, 2020 6:10 pm

CARBONDALE (WSIL) -- Justin Moore is an African American freshman at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, and he said he was just getting back to his dorm room when he saw a piece of paper laying on the floor.

"And then I turned around and I looked back down and I saw this little white paper and I thought I dropped a receipt. But I picked it up, and it was saying a 'random chimp event,'" said Moore.

Moore was upset after seeing the flyer and then he realized a friend of his had also received the flyer.

"And we were pretty upset because we were the only two African American males that was living on that floor," said Moore.

Moore posted the flyer on Facebook which is how the administration found out about the incident.

Todd Bryson, SIU's Interim Associate Chancellor for Diversity, said that while the intentions behind the flyers are unclear, this is not something that the administration wants to see on SIU's campus or anywhere else.

"We don't know if it was meant as a joke or if it was meant to hurt or to harm, but it's something that you would hope would not happen on any campus or anywhere," said Bryson

When Moore received the flyer, he was angry at first but he was also hurt.

"I understand that some people have their opinion about stuff, but other people have feelings. And not many people can accept that pretty well. I was mad, but at the same time, I was pretty sad to understand that. I have a love for people, of all color, and for something like this to happen towards me, it was, it pretty hurt me. It hurt me pretty bad," Moore said.

The SIU administration is currently investigating who left these flyers around Schneider Hall but the Student code of conduct will determine what actions will be taken if those who put the flyers out are found.

Some of the students don't want the people responsible for the flyers to be punished but made aware about the impact these flyers have.

"I just feel like they should know not to do this. I don't think there should be any harsh penalty for it. But at the same time, have a talk with them and figure out why they did it," said Daron Davis, an African American SIU freshman who found the flyers in the elevator.

As of right now, the SIU administration does not know who is responsible for the flyers.

But Bryson encourages students who experience similar situations to report incidents to him--so they can be taken care of properly.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #142 on: 11 November 2020 at 18:05 »
"Just got home from Illinois ..."

"Doo, doo, doo out my back door."
Creedence Clearwater Revival
John Fogerty YouTube Link below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHIt01zPTy4QKG9fVCMh3eA

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #143 on: 03 January 2021 at 14:33 »
Looks like the BLM riots has exponentially increased the criminal activity of the colored gangs of Chicago (which unfortunately trickles down through the rest of the state). Maybe one day Illinoisans will wise up and remove Chicago from the state. It's been a subject of conversation for as long as I can remember, now it's time to take action. Between the tax revenue it sucks from the state like a black hole to the increase violence and crime it brings to the state, there is no benefit for that shithole city. Illinois would definitely be a better state without it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-finishes-2020-with-769-homicides-as-shootings-spike

Chicago finishes 2020 with 769 homicides as shootings spike

www.foxnews.com

A 41-year-old man was shot and killed early Friday morning in Chicago's Bronzeville neighborhood, marking the city's first homicide of 2021 and following a year of spiking crime rates there and around the nation.

According to Chicago police data, the city recorded 769 homicides in 2020, a 55% increase over 2019.

The increase, reversing a three-year trend, is among the highest in city history, The Chicago Tribune reported Thursday.

Fatal shootings rose by 53%, with December shootings totaling 50, compared with just 19 a year earlier.

According to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office, 78% of the gun violence victims were Black. The county also reported a record 16,049 total deaths in 2020 -- a huge jump largely due to coronavirus fatalities.

In May, Chicago experienced its deadliest Memorial Day weekend in five years, with 49 people shot -- 10 of them fatally.

On May 31 alone, there were 18 homicides, more than any single day in memory, according to The Associated Press.

The increase in violent crime has been blamed on myriad factors, including the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic, state and local restrictions, an unprecedented economic crisis, and the deaths of Black men and women at the hands of law enforcement.

Just six days after the May 25 death of George Floyd, a Black man being detained by white police officers in Minneapolis, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said the city's 911 emergency center received 65,000 calls for service -- 50,000 more than on a normal day.

"Frustration, anger, unfortunately some of that is playing out in violence," she said this week. "A lot of things that are manifestations of trauma and mental health challenges have been in full bloom."

Police Superintendent David Brown issued a statement saying that 2020 had been a "perfect storm" and that combatting violence and protecting the public is an "all-hands-on-deck effort."

"The criminal justice ecosystem, however, was profoundly impacted and disrupted by the global coronavirus pandemic and the death of George Floyd," he said. "Our Chicago police officers faced an unprecedented set of circumstances in contending with a spike in violent crime, made even more difficult by having to contend with a health pandemic while facing extended periods of heightened civil unrest and looting."

Brown also noted that 79 officers were shot at in 2020, compared with 22 in the previous year.

"Over the summer, we pivoted our crimefighting strategy to a citywide approach toward deploying resources to areas experiencing high levels of violence," he continued. "This strategic shift has had a positive impact on public safety and has decreased the pace of monthly murders that had accelerated during the first half of 2020."

Chicago has worked to positively transform chaotic neighborhoods with the creation of its first Office of Violence Reduction, $36 million in funding for community-driven strategies, and an alternative response program.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #144 on: 07 January 2021 at 21:02 »
https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20210106/illinois-congresswoman-quotes-hitler-to-crowd-outside-us-capitol

Illinois congresswoman quotes Hitler to crowd outside U.S. Capitol

www.dailyherald.com

A newly minted Illinois congresswoman with suburban roots quoted Adolf Hitler during prepared remarks Tuesday to supporters of President Donald Trump on the lawn of the U.S. Capitol.

Reading from a folded sheet of paper on stage at an event hosted by a group called "Moms for America," Republican Mary Miller told the audience that the real "battle" was for the "hearts and minds of our children" before invoking the infamous Nazi leader's words from his autobiography, "Mein Kampf."

"Hitler was right on one thing; he said, 'Whoever has the youth has the future,'" Miller told the crowd on hand for a rally ahead of Wednesday's planned protest that eventually turned violent.

The comments didn't become widely publicized until Wednesday.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker, who is Jewish, specifically called out the remarks during his media briefing Wednesday.

"Let me be clear: Hitler got nothing right," Pritzker said. "This reprehensible rhetoric has no place in our politics. Illinois Republicans cannot allow this to stand and must condemn this vile, evil streak in their party. If Rep. Miller was the least bit interested in history, she should visit the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center to learn just how wrong Hitler really was."

Democratic U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky of Evanston called for Miller's resignation, telling the Sun-Times, "She definitely should be condemned."

Miller, of Oakland, is a Naperville native. Many Illinois Republican leaders condemned Miller's speech.

"These nonsense comments are some of the most ridiculous I've ever heard from an elected official. Hitler was the epitome of evil. Period," said Hawthorn Woods Republican state Sen. Dan McConchie, who is the senate GOP leader-designate.

Miller's fellow Republican congressman, Adam Kinzinger of Channahon, said on Twitter, "I outright condemn this garbage."

Democratic congressman Brad Schneider of Deerfield, who is Jewish, called on his new colleague to apologize. Miller was sworn in just days ago.

"No leader, and especially a member of Congress, must ever invoke Hitler as a model of anything other than pure evil," Schneider said. "Rep. Mary Miller must apologize to her constituents and all who honor the memory of the millions murdered by Hitler and the Nazis."

Miller, who represents the state's 15th congressional district, did not apologize. A post from her Twitter account at 4:18 p.m. Wednesday said: "Congresswoman Miller's statement was a denunciation of evil dictators' efforts to re-educate young people and similar efforts by left-wing radicals in our country today."

In a video of Miller's speech, Miller tells the crowd that congressional Democrats like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley "don't represent us or the millions of women across America that hold that faith, family and freedom is what's made our country great."

She goes on to set up the Hitler quote by saying, "Each generation has the responsibility to teach the next generation. You know, if we win a few elections, we're still going to be losing, unless we win the hearts and minds of our children. This is the battle."

A political newcomer, Miller portrayed herself as a grandmother and farmer during her 2020 campaign to replace retiring Republican congressman John Shimkus. She has been an outspoken supporter of the president and was one of dozens of Republican House members who vowed to vote against certification of the presidential election results.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948