Author Topic: Enemies in the U.S. Government

Offline Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
Re: Enemies in the U.S. Government
« Reply #55 on: 04 June 2020 at 22:17 »

“We indulge on the margins but we don’t systemically, foundationally, address the root of these issues,” he said. “We prune. We don’t tear out the institutional racism from all of our institutions, large and small.”

“You matter,” Newsom said to demonstrators. “You’re right to feel the way you are feeling. We as a society have a responsibility to you to be better and to do better.”

What more are you meant to give them? They have a racist affirmative action program , section 8 housing, welfare.

You work with as much peace as you have , but are they doing their part? Why are they over represented in Gaol?

There needs to be police and Police need to be rough at times.
There are already rules with Police conduct that the cops will be dealt with. Is that not good enough for the Niggers?

Everybody knows blacks are lower on the evolutionary ladder but nobody dare say that! It is easier to just say everybody is equal.
These guys destroy their own country and community.

For how much longer are people going to sweep under the rug “ race is real and it matters
”?

In situations like this your skin is your uniform .
Nobody trusts another race.
They only understand the universal language of violence.
You can try and reason as much as you want but when there is a”chimp out”,Do you think the Nigger cares if a non Nigger holds up his US passport And says “Look I am American too”?!

It becomes a piece of paper!

If you want to stop this problem once and for all, you need to do either one of three things with the Niggers.
Can you guess what they are?

I am glad I am not in America now. I do have to say with our abolished white Australia policy , we’ll be looking down the barrel of the same issues America has very soon!Infact they already showed their ugly heads since 2005 Cronulla riots.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #56 on: 09 June 2020 at 17:54 »
https://algreen.house.gov/press-release/congressman-al-green-calls-war-racism-and-invidious-discrimination-cabinet-level

Congressman Al Green Calls for War on Racism and Invidious Discrimination White People

Cabinet-Level Department of Reconciliation to Eliminate Racism and Invidious Discrimination White People from American Life

(Houston, TX) – On Wednesday, June 3, 2020, Congressman Al Green released the following statement, calling for a war on racism and invidious discrimination:     

“As a son of the segregated South, I grew up in a world where racism was more than a word – it was a way of life for people of color. I know firsthand what racism feels like. It’s that feeling a little black boy gets when he’s reprimanded in public places for things his white counterparts are coddled for. I know what racism smells like. It’s the stench of trash when entering theaters and restaurants through ‘COLORED ONLY’ backdoors in alleyways. I know what racism sounds like. It’s hearing an 80-year-old black man being referred to as ‘boy.’” saidCongressman Al Green following an interview with C-SPAN’s Washington Journal. “Given the tragic and untimely demise of George Floyd as well as the fact that we still have a president who has weaponized racism, I am calling for a war on racism and invidious discrimination in all its forms.”

Green added, “On June 4, 2020, during the House of Representatives’ Pro Forma Session, my office will file a resolution declaring unconditional war on racism and invidious discrimination White People  and providing for the establishment of a Cabinet-level Department of Reconciliation charged with eliminating racism and invidious discrimination. In the spirit of President Lyndon B. Johnson who declared the War on Poverty in 1964, my aim is not only to relieve the symptoms of racism and invidious discrimination, but to cure and – above all – prevent racism and invidious discrimination in American life.”

“American history is replete with examples of systemic racism and invidious discrimination that has emboldened far too many bad actors. We are in a state of unrest caused by an explosion of long-suppressed, justified rage that was triggered by a Minneapolis police officer kneeling on Mr. George Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds as outraged onlookers recorded. As we seek justice for Mr. Floyd’s senseless killing, we must also seek justice for America’s original sin – racism – so that there are no more instances like George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, or Ahmaud Arbery.”
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Offline Private

• Author
    • Private
    • Fed post central
« Reply #57 on: 10 June 2020 at 13:10 »
Who taught this nog how to read? >:D

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #58 on: 10 June 2020 at 14:28 »
All the Porch Monkey could say was a paraphrase of South Park: White People are bad, m'kay. The local Kikes Brigade fleshed the rest out for it and the monkey signed off on what it thinks is the greatest speech in the history of politics.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #59 on: 17 June 2020 at 11:27 »
Looks like California is one more step closer to "reparations". If this becomes a law it will set a bad precedent for other states. How I see it,  the niggers have already receive more than they deserve of our tax revenue through all the welfare programs they milk dry.

https://fox40.com/news/california-connection/african-american-reparation-bill-passes-california-assembly/

African American reparation bill passes California Assembly

CALIFORNIA CONNECTION
by: Associated Press
Posted: Jun 11, 2020 / 03:16 PM PDT   / Updated: Jun 11, 2020 / 03:10 PM PDT

Assemblywoman Shirley Weber, D-San Diego, wears a face mask as she calls on lawmakers to create a task force to study and develop reparation proposals for African Americans, during the Assembly session in Sacramento, Calif., Thursday, June 11, 2020. The Assembly approved the bill that now goes to the Senate. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A proposal to establish a task force to study and prepare recommendations for how to give reparations to African Americans passed the California Assembly on Thursday.

The bill advanced with a 56-5 vote as protests nationwide over police brutality re-energized the movement for racial justice and activists pressed for sweeping reforms. It is a top priority for California’s Legislative Black Caucus.

If the bill passes the Senate and is signed into law by Gov. Gavin Newsom, eight people with backgrounds in racial justice reforms would lead a study into who would be eligible for compensation and how it should be awarded.

Assemblywoman Shirley Weber, a Democrat from San Diego who wrote the bill, said the study would reiterate California’s history of abetting slavery, even as it joined the union as a “free state” in 1850.

“The discriminatory practices of the past echo into the everyday lives of today’s Californians,” said Weber, who leads the Legislative Black Caucus.

The panel would start meeting no later than June 2021.

Congress last June held the first hearing on reparations in over a decade about a bill to study providing compensation to atone for the country’s history of slavery. But the legislation did not make it to a vote.

The federal government has given reparations before. After 120,000 Japanese Americans were held at internment camps during World War II, the U.S. government apologized and in 1988 paid $20,000 to each surviving victim.

“We seem to recognize that justice requires that those who have been treated unjustly need the means to make themselves whole again,” Weber said.

Another priority of California’s Legislative Black Caucus passed Wednesday when lawmakers approved a proposal to repeal California’s affirmative action ban, passed the Assembly. Voters will decide on the measure in November if the Senate approves the bill by June 25.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948