Private

2021 Dec 04 05:46:47
Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 16 17:07:49
I needed Salvah-Shun
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The U.S. Government is the Enemy

Online Private

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Forum Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
    • Private
    • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: The U.S. Government is the Enemy
« Reply #160 on: 05 August 2021 at 14:08 »
Fox News - Tucker: They are intentionally stealing the country from American citizens

We CREATORS have said the same thing for just under 50 years. Fox News only admits the truth NOW, because the change in demographic will hurt Republican wallets; but above all, it will hurt ISRAEL.

Use the Kosher Cons, but never trust them. 23

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #161 on: 12 September 2021 at 13:24 »
Former President Bush claims that the "evil White" Americans that won't bend the knee to the government is no different than the muds that attacked on 9/11

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/11/former-president-bush-likens-us-extremists-to-foreign-terrorists.html

Former President Bush likens U.S. extremists to foreign terrorists

www.cnbc.com

Violent extremists in the United States and abroad are “children of the same foul spirit,” former President George W. Bush said in his speech commemorating the 20th anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks.

The former president gave a speech in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, where he recounted the heroism of the passengers and crew of Flight 93, which crashed into a field after its passengers and crew fought the hijackers to prevent another attack.

In the speech, Bush likened domestic extremists to foreign terrorists who attacked the U.S. 20 years ago.

“We have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders, but from violence that gathers within,” Bush said.

“There’s little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home,” he continued.

The former president said domestic and foreign extremists share a “disdain for pluralism,” a “disregard for human life,” and a determination to defile national symbols, appearing to reference the January 6 Capitol riot.

The former president had previously said that the Capitol riot left him “sick to his stomach” and said that he was “still disturbed” for weeks following the insurrection.

Of the more than 500 people arrested in connection with the Capitol riot, dozens had links to U.S. extremist groups such as the Oathkeepers, Three Percenters and Proud Boys.

In his speech Saturday, Bush criticized the presence of culture wars in U.S. politics as well.

“When it comes to the unity of America, those days seem distant from our own,” Bush said. “Malign force seems at work in our common life, that turns every disagreement into an argument, and every argument into a clash of cultures.”

The son of former President George H.W. Bush said our politics has become a “naked appeal to anger, fear and resentment,” and said he is worried about our future.

The president said he recalls “millions” of Americans coming together on a day of “trial and grief” following the 9/11 terror attacks.

“At a time when nativism could have stirred hatred and violence against people perceived as outsiders, I saw Americans reaffirm their welcome to immigrants and refugees,” Bush said. “That is the nation I know.”

In the speech, Bush also acknowledged critics of the war on terror that he initiated.

“The military measures taken over the last 20 years to pursue dangers at their source have led to debate, but one thing is certain, we owe an assurance to all who have fought our nation’s recent battles,” Bush said as he praised members of the military.

“The cause you pursued at the call of duty is the noblest America has to offer. You have shielded your fellow citizens from danger,” Bush said. “You have defended the beliefs of your country, and advanced the rights of the downtrodden ... we’re grateful.”

Bush has not only faced criticism for foreign policy following the 9/11 attacks, but for domestic policy that critics say has led to a slew of policies over the years allowing the surveillance of innocent Americans as well.

Human rights groups like The American Civil Liberties Union have heavily criticized laws passed in the months and years after the attacks like the Patriot Act, which allowed the government to monitor phone and email communications, bank records and internet activity.

Several federal departments like the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Control were spawned from a sense of urgency sparked by the attacks.

An increase in the prosecution of journalists also followed the attacks. In 2013, Edward Snowden, a former contractor for the National Security Agency, leaked classified information to Wikileaks that shocked the nation, exposing widespread government surveillance of innocent Americans.

The U.S. government is still pursuing legal action against the founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, a move that human rights groups and even the United Nations have condemned.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #162 on: 25 September 2021 at 02:05 »
The enemies in the U.S. government are allowing the parasitic kikes to continue sponging off the White Race. I say let them defend themselves or wither on the vine.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-backs-bill-provide-1-billion-israel-iron-dome-system-2021-09-23/

U.S. House approves $1 billion for Israel's 'Iron Dome' missile-defense system

By Patricia Zengerle

WASHINGTON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly on Thursday to give $1 billion to Israel for its Iron Dome missile-defense system, two days after objections from the most liberal Democrats forced leaders to remove it from a broader spending bill.

The measure passed by 420 to 9 - eight no's from Democrats and one from a Republican - with two members voting present. That sent the measure to the Senate, where leaders have not yet scheduled a vote.

A handful of progressive House Democrats, who have accused Israel of human rights abuses against Palestinians, had objected to the provision's inclusion in the broad spending bill. That threatened the bill's passage, with Democrats only narrowly controlling the House, because Republicans opposed the plan to fund the federal government through Dec. 3 and raise the nation's borrowing limit. read more

The House passed the broader bill on Tuesday. But the removal of the Iron Dome funding angered centrist Democrats and led Republicans to label the party as anti-Israel, despite a long tradition in the U.S. Congress of strong support from both parties for the Jewish state.

The House's Democratic leaders immediately said they would introduce a standalone bill to provide the Iron Dome funding.

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanked both parties in the House for their support. "Those who try to challenge this support got a resounding response today," he said in a statement.

The liberal Democrats have criticized U.S.-Israel policy, saying there should be more concern for human rights issues like Palestinian civilian casualties as Israel struck back after Hamas rocket attacks in May.

"We should also be talking about the Palestinian need for protection against Israeli attack," Democratic Representative Rashida Tlaib, an opponent of the funding, said during debate.

The $1 billion in the Iron Dome funding bill is intended to replace missile interceptors Israel used to ward off rockets fired from Gaza during the May conflict.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #163 on: 29 October 2021 at 02:23 »
Now the enemies in our government want to give "reparations" to the criminal muds that invade our borders.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-debates-paying-hundreds-of-millions-to-families-separated-at-the-border-report

Biden administration debates paying 'hundreds of millions' to families separated at the border

www.foxnews.com

President Biden's administration is considering whether to make payments to immigrants who were separated from their families at the border under former President Trump's administration, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal.

The report, based on remarks from "people familiar with the matter," states that payments of "around $450,000 a person in compensation" could be issued to immigrants affected by Trump's zero-tolerance immigration policy in an effort "to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma."

The Journal stated the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security and Health and Human Services are "considering payments that could amount to close to $1 million a family," though final payment amounts could change as some "families would likely get smaller payouts, depending on their circumstances."

The sources also told the Journal that around 940 claims have been filed by immigrant families who were separated at the border.

In 2018, the American Civil Liberties Union, citing numbers provided by the government, said "at least 2,654 immigrant children were separated from their parents or caregivers" under Trump's immigration policies.

Texas Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw reacted to the report in a tweet, saying the Biden administration wants to "pay illegal immigrants $450,000 for their hardship while breaking our laws" and noted the payments are worth more than current life insurance programs offered to those serving in the armed forces by the government.

"For perspective, if a service member is killed in action, their next of kin gets an insurance payment of $400,000," Crenshaw wrote. "Let that sink in."

As of Sept. 1, 2005, the maximum amount of Servicemembers Group Life Insurance coverage is $400,000. Servicemembers Group Life Insurance, which is supervised by the Department of Veterans Affairs, is a life insurance program available to all active duty and reserve members of the uniformed services.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #164 on: 20 November 2021 at 13:39 »
It's no real surprise that our enemies are lying to us to push their browning of America agenda.

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/immigration/biden-administration-underreporting-migrant-apprehensions-former-cbp-boss-says/

Biden administration underreporting migrant apprehensions, former CBP boss says

www.borderreport.com

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – The former acting commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection is questioning the accuracy of Biden administration data showing the steepest drop in unauthorized migration in three months.

Mark Morgan says he’s been told by sources in the U.S. Border Patrol that 8,000 Haitians who illegally crossed into the United States at Del Rio, Texas but went back to Mexico were not included in CBP’s October report.

“Sources tell me that, since Border Patrol did not technically ‘apprehend’ them, they won’t be included in the October numbers. Second, illegal aliens apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety, then processed on state charges, are also not included in CBP’s monthly totals. This number could be in the thousands,” Morgan said on Wednesday.

Some of the thousands of Haitians at the Del Rio camp left after learning they might be flown back to their country and others faced a controversial horse patrol blockade and a wall of Texas Department of Public Safety vehicles just north of the Rio Grande levee. The exact number was up for debate. However, new reports show the last remaining migrants departed the makeshift camp in Del Rio on the morning of September 24.

Earlier this week, CBP reported that migrant encounters at the Southwest border dropped for the third consecutive month. The agency said it “encountered” 164,303 migrants in October, a 14 percent decrease over September’s 192,001 apprehensions. That followed a 2 percent drop in August, when the agency reported 208,887 encounters.

According to the Wall Street Journal, as of Nov. 8, some 1,500 people have been arrested in Texas as part of Gov. Greg Aboot’s Operation Lone Star, which sent DPS troopers and the Texas National Guard to “high-threat” areas along the border starting in March. Three percent of those arrested have been convicted of trespassing.

“It’s important the American people understand what these new numbers say and what they don’t,” said Morgan, now a visiting fellow at the conservative Heritage Foundation in Washington, D.C. The October numbers “clearly show that the Biden border crisis is in full swing and remains historically catastrophic. More than 164,000 apprehensions is a devastating number – 20,000 higher than the worst single month of the 2019 crisis.”

Border Report reached out to CBP and the Department of Homeland Security for comment on Wednesday morning and is awaiting a response to Morgan’s statements.

“We have extremist voices that want to paint a picture of open borders. The reality is that the border is not open. Most persons detained are being expelled. Migrants are dying while crossing the border in dangerous places to avoid detention,” said Fernando Garcia, executive director of the Border Network for Human Rights. “When the numbers come out and say that migration is down, of course, that affects the false and distorted narrative that the border is always in crisis and that the U.S. is being invaded.”

Former acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf says unauthorized migration remains at unprecedented levels despite the monthly fluctuations.

“Since President Biden took office, apprehensions at the border have totaled more than 100,000 every single month. His border security strategy has failed. It’s time for the president, Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and the rest of the leadership at DHS to admit that failure and change course,” said Wolf, also a visiting fellow at Heritage Foundation. “This is what catch-and-release looks like.”

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

US Army: White People Are the Enemy

Started by Private

Replies: 4
Views: 3621
Last post 13 March 2021 at 13:07
by Private
“Too Many White People” in Pittsburgh says Government Official

Started by Private

Replies: 0