Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Feb 08 12:53:57
To my Brothers and Sisters from WhiteNations.com. Welcome  to the Church of Creativity and the Creativity Alliance. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313
Private

Private

2020 Nov 23 05:48:13
Private

Private

2020 Nov 11 15:42:52
Private

Private

2020 Nov 10 04:25:19
Mr Bean and Happy Days' Chachi to defend Freedom of Speech https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/usa-votes-2020/msg35207/#msg35207
Private

Private

2020 Nov 09 09:15:38
Private

Private

2020 Oct 13 12:50:51

Vote Trump!
4 More Years of Prepping
. . .
War is Coming
Private

Private

2020 Oct 03 10:54:41
Private

Private

2020 Sep 29 17:02:06
Hello, welcome to the forum

Private

2020 Sep 29 16:11:50
Hello all.838
Private

Private

2020 Sep 27 02:16:14
Private

Private

2020 Sep 19 07:26:44

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Antifa Out of Control/Anti-Fascism is Terrorism

Online Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Florida - U.S.A.
    • Private
    • Fed post central
Re: Antifa Out of Control/Anti-Fascism is Terrorism
« Reply #20 on: 21 September 2020 at 00:52 »
These people bent the knee to the mob or actually believes this black lives matter b.s., either way the got what they deserved.

https://theredelephants.com/antifa-force-driver-to-hold-fist-up-saying-black-lives-matter-still-smash-his-truck-windows

Antifa Force Driver to Hold Fist Up Saying “Black Lives Matter” — Still Smash His Truck Windows

This soft, flaccid, fag, got what he deserved.   :rahowa =)) =))
"In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass? "
"Pity prevents the elimination of human waste."
insidiatoris et hostis judćorum
#VanillaIsis

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #21 on: 11 February 2021 at 13:10 »
As I turn on the MSM all I hear is how deadly and destructive the Capitol "insurrection" was while they push this sham-peachment. All while the propaganda media denies the reality of the violence and destruction that antifa and bLM has caused over the past year and is still continuing without any punishment.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rioters-portland-break-door-police-association

Rioters try breaking down door of Portland Police Association

www.foxnews.com

Rioters are attempting to break down the door of the Portland Police Association, law enforcement said on Wednesday evening.

"A protest has developed near North Lombard Street and North Campbell Avenue, where participants have tried to break down the door the Portland Police Association," the Portland police tweeted. "We are monitoring the situation."

Police added that those trying to break in were subject to arrest.

"To those participating in the protest, this direction is being given over loudspeaker: stay on the sidewalk, do not try to break into the building or violate any other laws. If you do you're subject to arrest and/or use of force including less lethal weapons."

Police later issued an update that the demonstrators had left the neighborhood. While some vandalism occurred, no arrests were made and no force was used.

The incident came as Portland saw months of unrest. Journalist Andy Ngo, who frequently tracks these types of demonstrations, posted purported footage of recent demonstrations online.

Left-wing protests in Portland have caused roughly $2.3 million in damage to federal buildings since they broke out over the summer, according to local media.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
« Reply #22 on: 28 February 2021 at 18:25 »
As the propaganda media crams the mild Capitol "insurrection" down my throat; they seem to have forgotten about the violence and destruction that has been allowed in the  North West for months.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-anti-ice-rioters-smash-windows-spray-paint-businesses-downtown-merchants-frustrated

Portland anti-ICE antifa/bLM rioters smash windows, spray-paint businesses; downtown merchants frustrated

www.foxnews.com

Rioters vandalized several buildings in downtown Portland, Ore., on Saturday night in one of the largest protests in weeks, according to reports.

Around 150 people marched through Portland’s Pearl District in what’s called a "direct action" event, smashing windows of businesses like Starbucks, Chipotle, Umpqua Bank and Urban Pantry and tagging them with graffiti, KION-TV in Portland reported.

One vandal wrote "banks suck" on Umpqua Bank’s façade, a Portland Tribune reporter tweeted.

The marchers were protesting the Biden administration’s immigration policy and the federal agency Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

The White House received progressive pushback this month when it reopened a Texas shelter meant to house unaccompanied teenage migrants. Amid the blowback, the administration has claimed the shelter "won't stay open very long."

Ahead of Saturday's unrest, several Portland business owners had boarded up their storefronts in anticipation of the planned protest, FOX 12 in Portland reported.

"We have removed everything that could possibly cause damage tonight," Jim Rice, owner of Fields Bar and Grill, told the station. The restaurant was already damaged on Friday. It was unclear if it suffered any further damage Saturday.

"When these people come through, and we've lost an entire day of business which means that's impacting my team member's wages. This has been going on for nine months," he continued. "Where are our resources? When do we get enough resources to finally go after and fix this?"

Profanity-laden slogans and messages like "No kids in cages" were spray-painted all over ICE’s nearby field office.

Windows were also broken at a grocery store, restaurant, shipping business, and several coffee shops, police said.

Portland police began arrests around 10 p.m. ET and warned the protesters if they didn’t disperse they could be subjected to tear gas and impact munitions, KGW-TV in Portland reported.

Police noted in a news release that while tear gas was restricted it could be used following an ignored warning.

Officers were also constrained in their ability to respond to the incidents because of several shootings across the city, the release said.

Officers made two arrests: A 31-year-old was arrested for criminal mischief in the first degree and a 17-year-old was detained for interfering with a peace officer and escape in the third degree.

The department said it may arrest more of the rioters.

Portland has faced months of anti-police protests and rioting that was inflamed by the police-custody death of George Floyd in Minneapolis last May.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #23 on: 28 February 2021 at 19:47 »
Why are these “do-gooder commies “ upset now? Biden has re- engaged a “free for all” for the beaners!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9308485/First-migrants-walk-border-Mexico-Biden-administration-relaxed-asylum-rules.html

The first asylum seekers have crossed the Gateway International Bridge from Mexico to the US after Joe Biden overturned Donald Trump's tough immigration policies.

Men, women, and children from a migrant camp of at least 700 in Matamoros, Mexico, just across the river from Brownsville, Texas, have been crossing into the United States after spending months stuck in Mexico waiting for their cases to be processed

Migrants hope by entering the US, their cases will be processed faster and it will be difficult to deport them under asylum rules.

The Trump administration created the 'Remain in Mexico' program in January 2019 in an effort to deter asylum seekers trying to enter the US through is southern border.

Donald Trump defended policies such as Remain in Mexico – which has sent more than 69,000 people back over the border, sometimes into ramshackle refugee camps – as a way to protect US citizens from 'thugs' and 'bad hombres'.

One week ago, President Joe Biden's administration began permitting members of the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) program to enter the United States to pursue their court cases.

Since then, U.N. refugee agency (UNHCR) spokeswoman Silvia Garduńo said 27 people crossed the border from Mexico on Thursday and 100 on Friday, with the remaining 500 or so crossing by early next week

The UNHCR agency, along with the International Organization for Migration, is in charge of the logistics of registering and transporting migrants from the camp to the United States.

The Mexican government source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Reuters the goal was for 500 migrants in the Matamoros camp to enter the United States by the end of next week.

Mexican authorities did not immediately respond to requests for comment. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) referred Reuters to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) statement that said the registration process 'will be done as quickly as possible.'

In Matamoros, asylum seekers expressed optimism

Brownsville just got Browner with human poo!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Offline Private

• Friend of Creativity
  • New to the Forum
    • Private
« Reply #24 on: 01 March 2021 at 03:18 »
They're only gonna get worse.Them and BLM are working hand in hand.838