Private

2021 Dec 04 05:46:47
Private

Private

2021 Dec 01 09:45:33
Private

Private

2021 Nov 28 19:14:48
A good read: "The Natural World is the only reality, thus the only valid base for spirituality there is." David Petersen

On the Wild Edge:
In Search Of
A Natural Life:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/742637.On_the_Wild_Edge
Private

Private

2021 Nov 17 05:21:40
New Design
Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Nov 16 17:07:49
I needed Salvah-Shun
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 19:34:40
The Texas exhibit is currently in my area. It is interesting to read these documents first hand. Our great White forbearers were bad asses.

Link: Manuscripts
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 17:00:09
Private

Private

2021 Nov 12 12:01:31
Private

Private

2021 Nov 06 06:21:03
Quick Link to our Flyer Section here in Creator Forum Gallery

CreativityAlliance.com/flyers
W23.link/flyers
RaHoWaNow.com/flyers
CreativityMovement.org/flyers

Just Do It✔
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 20:07:21
One of the first things PM Joe will be doing when he's free will be to establish Ben Klassen's Necropolis as a public memorial to Creators that have died.

Private

2021 Oct 20 15:25:52
I'm really sorry, my condelences!

And you don't know the funeral place or monument either, anything?
Private

Private

2021 Oct 20 14:48:56
To the best of my knowledge, Brian Kozel's exact date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.

From TTT - Holybooks Links #11: Brian Kozel (1971-1990) killed by a group of Mexican muds on September 15, 1990, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The last Creator friend of Rev. Kozel's was Rev. Michelle Wilson. She died some years ago.
https://w23.link/forum/profile/MichelleWilson

Private

2021 Oct 20 11:05:21
Hello Comrades! I would have a very important question!

I research the lives of white martyrs and collect data, writings!

Can anyone help?

What is Brian Kozel's exact date of birth?
Because I can't find it on the internet!

Please write a private message!   Greetings from Hungary
Private

Private

2021 Oct 16 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23
Private

Private

2021 Oct 07 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web Link
It also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.
Private

Private

2021 Oct 05 18:30:03
Private

Private

2021 Sep 30 00:48:57
Yessir, good to go. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. >:D
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 13:40:41
@Br.FelixRex, PM Joe was asking on the phone about you. Everything good?
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:23:33
Private

Private

2021 Sep 29 12:19:25
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 19:15:24
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 18:47:18
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 28 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!
Private

Private

2021 Sep 07 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.
Private

Private

2021 Sep 01 17:21:44
I agree with N567 - all fags must be gassed. T.me/deepstatepedohunters out
Private

Private

2021 Aug 15 14:23:40
𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
Do your part and join the Church of Creativity.

https://creativityalliance.com/join 𝕽𝖆𝕳𝖔𝖂𝖆!
Private

Private

2021 Aug 14 16:13:57
Private

Private

2021 Aug 02 12:06:45

Ozzy's Latest Release:
Kosher Meal-Ticket
Private

Private

2021 Jul 31 07:34:02
Private

Private

2021 Jul 30 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 29 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 22 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link
Private

Private

2021 Jul 21 07:24:47
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 04:25:52
 :ok good to know, R!
Private

Private

2021 Jul 20 03:26:53
Zac Wylde has spoken out against musicians that believe White Pride is as valid as Black Pride.

So I deleted all his albums I downloaded for free. I don't pay the Jew for entertainment.
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 21:00:35
Private

Private

2021 Jul 19 04:54:38
Private

Private

2021 Jul 17 19:37:46
Private

Private

2021 Jul 12 03:18:10
My neighbors and I were having a community sing along. I happened to catch a short segment of one of the earlier practice sessions. Watch me whoop these niggers into shape ...

8)
Private

Private

2021 Jun 26 03:56:43

You Fought All the Way
Johnny Reb
Private

Private

2021 Jun 25 12:53:55
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 03:43:49
Private

Private

2021 Jun 20 02:46:20
Private

Private

2021 Jun 19 11:48:24
Greetings from Creator P.O.W. Rev. Joel, Michigan Gulag.

Forum Topic Link
Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: American Mud Crime

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
    • Private
Re: American Mud Crime
« Reply #380 on: 27 August 2021 at 12:30 »
Another example that we should NEVER leave the care of our love ones in the hands of the muds that hate us.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-caretaker-video-abuse-wheelchair-probation-house-arrest

Florida caretaker caught on video abusing man, 88, in wheelchair gets probation, house arrest: report

www.foxnews.com

A caretaker caught on video physically and verbally abusing an 88-year-old man in his care in Florida last year was sentenced Wednesday to two years of house arrest and four years of probation, according to a report.

Jonah Delgado, 20, appeared in a virtual hearing before Hillsborough Circuit Judge Laura Ward, where he pleaded guilty to three third-degree felonies, two counts of elder abuse, and battery of a victim over age 65. He also apologized.

"If I can just say one thing, I just wanted to apologize. I understand that the victim’s son is here and I just wanted to apologize to him," Delgado said during the hearing.

On Aug. 5, 2020, a home surveillance camera in Hillsborough County recorded Delgado slapping and abusing the frail man who required full-time care for basic needs.

In a graphic 55-second-long video posted on Facebook by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Delgado appears to be listening to music as he struggles to move the partially dressed man from a hospital bed to a wheelchair. He is then seen slapping the victim in the face, head and stomach.

At one point, the victim becomes entangled in Delgado’s earbud cords, so Delgado slaps him.

"You’re a f---ing idiot," he is heard saying to the elderly man. "Like really, how stupid are you?"

A few seconds later, Delgado yells at the man to get up before slapping him again, according to the video.

Prosecutors said Delgado also punched the victim in the stomach three times, FOX 13 Tampa Bay reported.

With the assistance of the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, Delgado was arrested around midnight.

"The actions of this man are deplorable, unacceptable, and disturbing," said Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister following the arrest. "Delgado was trusted to take care of this man and to protect him. He not only broke this trust but put this man in direct danger with his actions. I am very proud of our detectives who worked quickly to get this man in custody before he could hurt anyone else."

As part of his plea deal, Delgado will have to attend anger management classes and perform 200 hours of community service, FOX 13 reported. He will also have to write of letter of apology to the victim.

"No caretaker employment at all," Ward added.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
    • Private
« Reply #381 on: 04 September 2021 at 04:20 »

Mad/ possessed nigger pretends to be spider man on a plane only to be removed!”
 :'( :obama :monkey

”We’ll f#%k all night b1tch”!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
{alt}

Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia - The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

https://CreativityAlliance.com/join

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #382 on: 26 September 2021 at 14:08 »
Another nigress performing a "late term" abortion  ;D.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/louisiana-mom-threw-two-small-children-from-bridge-killing-one-and-critically-injuring-the-other-police/ar-AAOOZD5

Louisiana Mom Threw Two Small Children From Bridge, Killing One and Critically Injuring the Other: Police

www.msn.com

A mother in Louisiana was arrested and charged with multiple felonies after police say she brought two of her small children onto a large bridge, tossed them both over the edge, and sent them plummeting into a lake below.  One of the children died; the other was severely injured.

New Orleans ABC affiliate WGNO-TV reported that Ureka Black, 32, was charged with one count of second-degree murder for the death of her infant son and one count of attempted second-degree murder for hospitalizing her five-year-old son. Officers with the Waskom Police Department took her into custody at a rest area in Waskom, Texas early Friday afternoon. Neither of the children’s names were released to the public.

“My heart is just so broken with this event that has occurred today,” Substitute Chief for the Shreveport Police Department Wayne Smith told Shreveport CBS affiliate KSLA-TV.

Law enforcement authorities said that Black threw both of the children off of the Cross Lake bridge Friday morning. The Shreveport Police Department received a call at approximately 11:00 a.m. concerning a child seen floating in the lake near the bridge. Marine patrol officers were dispatched to the area where they discovered an unresponsive infant child. The infant was pulled from the water and pronounced dead.

The Shreveport Police Department, the Shreveport Fire Department, the Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Office, Life Air, the Louisiana State Police, and the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries all took part in the multi-agency search effort that went on for more than three hours. Law enforcement officials involved in the search efforts were concerned that Black’s third child was missing and may have been in the lake as well, but they were able to confirm that the child was in another location and had not been harmed.

The officers continued searching the lake and were able to find and rescue the five-year-old child who was reportedly brought to LSU Oschner Health Shreveport with what police said were “life-threatening injuries.” By Saturday, the child’s injuries had been downgraded to non-life-threatening. He is reportedly expected to make a full recovery.

Investigators told WGNO that the surviving child provided police with evidence that was critical in identifying Black as the person responsible for harming her kids.

Agencies began searching for Black, issuing a “Be On the Look Out” alert for her gray Dodge Caravan with Texas license plates.

A police officer in Waskom, Texas spotted the vehicle later in the day Friday and took the defendant into custody.

“This is a tragedy, and we ask for prayers for the children and their family,” SPD Sgt. Angie Wilhite told WGNO. “Pray for our law enforcement officers that have been out here all day, all morning working on this. Our firefighters, Life Air, our dive teams with the Caddo Sheriff’s Department, and the police department. It’s been a multi-agency effort. Unfortunately, there’s no happy ending to this, but we do have the suspect in custody. Our detectives are working right now on interviews and recovering more evidence in the case.”

Councilwoman Tabatha Taylor, who represents the district where Black allegedly committed the crime, told KSLA that the incident highlights the need for the city to provide better access to mental health services. She added that she “can’t wrap her brain around” what Black is accused of doing to her own kids.

Black is currently being held without bond in Texas and is awaiting extradition back to Caddo Parish, La.

Investigators asked anyone who may have seen Black’s gray van or “anything out of order” to contact detectives at 318-673-6955. Tips can also be left anonymously with Louisiana Crime Stoppers at 318-673-7373.

SPD did not immediately respond to an email from Law&Crime seeking additional details concerning the case against Black.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #383 on: 10 October 2021 at 13:11 »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-4-9-million-police-son-arrested-guns-gang

https://nypost.com/2021/10/10/california-woman-christina-lopez-paid-4-9-million-after-sons-death-bought-guns-for-other-sons-gang

California woman who received $4.9M after police killed her son arrested for buying guns for other son, gang

She faces 22 felony counts

By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News

A Fresno, California, area woman who received a nearly $5 million settlement after the police killed her son has been arrested for using some of that money to buy guns for another son and gang members.

These three words can help you stay safe around electricity. If you ever see a power line down-stay at least 30 ft away and call 911 immediately.

Christina Lopez, 42, was one of 14 people charged in the takedown of a Fresno-area gang that was allegedly involved in the shooting death of a man in July, according to the Fresno County Sheriff’s Office.

Police say the murder was a hit ordered on behalf of the gang by a 47-year-old murder convict serving a life sentence.

In April, Lopez’s family was awarded $4.9 million from the city of Fresno as a result of a police shooting that killed her 16-year-old son Isiah Murrietta-Golding after he fled from law enforcement.

Investigators say Lopez purchased guns for her 14-year-old son who was part of the gang, and the son then shared or sold the guns to other members of the gang.

Lopez faces 22 felony counts of conspiracy to provide firearms to a minor for the benefit of a street gang as well as child endangerment and conspiracy to provide a firearm to a gang member.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Online Private

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
    • Private
« Reply #384 on: 17 October 2021 at 12:12 »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-raped-train-bystanders-nothing-police-say

Woman raped on train as bystanders did nothing, police say

www.foxnews.com

A woman was raped by a stranger on a commuter train in suburban Philadelphia in the presence of other riders who a police official said "should have done something."

Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt of the Upper Darby Police Department said officers were called to the 69th Street terminal around 10 p.m. Wednesday after the assault on the westbound train on the Market-Frankford Line.

An employee of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority who was in the vicinity as the train went past called police to report that "something wasn’t right" with a woman aboard the train, Bernhardt said.

SEPTA police waiting at the next stop found the woman and arrested a man. The woman was taken to a hospital.

Bernhardt called the victim an "unbelievably strong woman" who provided police with a lot of information. She did not know her attacker, he said.

"She’s on the mend," Bernhardt said. "Hopefully she will get through this."

The entire episode was captured on surveillance video that showed other people on the train at the time, Bernhardt said.

"There was a lot of people, in my opinion, that should have intervened; somebody should have done something," Bernhardt said. "It speaks to where we are in society. I mean, who would allow something like that to take place? So it’s troubling."

Society has made it clear - Interfering with Black Crime
... "THAT'S RACIST!"

Fiston Ngoy, 35, has been charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts, according to Delaware County court records. Bernhardt said both SEPTA and Upper Darby Police are familiar with Ngoy.

Court documents don’t list a defense attorney, and a listed number for Ngoy could not be found Saturday.

SEPTA issued a statement calling it a "horrendous criminal act" and urging anyone who witnessed it to report it to authorities.

"There were other people on the train who witnessed this horrific act, and it may have been stopped sooner if a rider called 911," the authority said.

RaHoWa!

Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

70% of Mexican Gang Guns are American

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2441
Last post 18 August 2021 at 19:47
by Private
NDAA:The Most Important Lawsuit in American History that No One is Talking About

Started by Private

Replies: 1
Views: 2582
Last post 13 August 2012 at 00:39
by Private
A Latin American Pope for the Catholics?

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 3375
Last post 18 June 2013 at 22:16
by Private
American School System Devoted to White Guilt/White Shaming

Started by Private

Replies: 3
Views: 1575
Last post 31 October 2020 at 16:48
by Private
American Chink woman thinks Kikes and Chinks make the supreme parents