Recent Posts

Shout It Out Loud!

Private

Private

2021 Jun 15 03:10:17
Racial Greetings to all my Brothers and Sisters. Br.Zachary Barfield (#A607507) C.O.C.- OH
Private

Private

2021 Apr 26 07:24:49
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:19:02
Private

Private

2021 Apr 25 04:13:58
Private

Private

2021 Apr 24 20:06:22
Private

Private

2021 Apr 23 03:35:05
Joe Biden: "We don't need another NIGGER bigshot."
Gallery Link

Private

2021 Apr 22 02:51:04
Happy birthday Adolph Hitler. You fought the good fight to the end. Both to save your own country at home. And also to try to save the world from the Jew run New World Order!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 21 06:03:34
HAPPY :hitler!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 23:47:55
Happy Hitler Day!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 20 10:55:31
Happy Birthday Uncle Adolf!
Private

Private

2021 Apr 16 06:48:16
Gallery Link
Private

Private

2021 Apr 07 21:58:00
Being Scots, I know the Irish better than most. Scots and Irish are the same Sub-Race of White Man: Celtic Gaels. However, there are two types of Irish: Decent Irish and whiny Victim Irish that are as bad as any Nigger or Jew. They'll murder you then bitch  they are "Victims of English tyranny."
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 13:02:38
It's not the IRA I support, but rather some of their tactics. Irish women and Irish music I definitely support. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 06:52:30
CREATIVITY IS AN ENEMY OF THE IRA.
Private

Private

2021 Apr 05 01:16:03
Private

Private

2021 Apr 04 03:24:19
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:27:00
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 22:21:54
Private

Private

2021 Apr 03 10:00:00
Testing Odysee.com

For More Information: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/help!/embedding-odysee-videos
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 20:46:59
Private

Private

2021 Apr 02 14:52:32
Band from Serbia

Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 22:57:46
Private

Private

2021 Apr 01 20:15:33
Nothing smoked that nigger, but the devil's right hand ...
;D

Private

Private

2021 Mar 28 01:47:24
PM Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for the $20 RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Mar 14 08:12:00

PM Joe Free in 23
Private

Private

2021 Mar 13 21:50:10
NER audiobook is still in operation. I've been listening to book I:

https://creativityalliance.com/23/ca-tv_player_ner1.html
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 18:22:16
Private

Private

2021 Mar 09 17:00:39
Happy G.L.R. Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Mar 06 23:20:36
Private

Private

2021 Mar 05 20:37:12
Private

Private

2021 Mar 04 03:04:23
RaHoWa! All my love and respect to my fellow Creators, Br. Zachary Barfield         
#A607-507 T.O.C.I.  Ohio
Private

Private

2021 Feb 27 23:43:57
Private

Private

2021 Feb 25 06:23:00
Private

Private

2021 Feb 24 22:56:40
It's Great to be White. Website runs great Rev. ;D
Private

Private

2021 Feb 22 16:09:04
Done some CODING to get this site running faster. Enjoy. RaHoWa!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 21:58:23
Happy Klassen & Founding Day from Br. Dustin & P.M. Joe in the Oregon Gulag. R!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 21 11:31:46
Happy Founding Day to my Brothers and Sisters,  RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 23:19:11
Happy Klassen Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Feb 20 11:15:17
Today we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest White men who has ever lived, if not the greatest. Our founder Ben Klassen. RaHoWa!!!
Private

Private

2021 Feb 16 13:47:25
HistoryReviewed.com HistoryReviewed.best and White-Shop.biz are part of a single address collecting scam. Avoid them all.
Private

Private

2021 Feb 10 01:38:53
Private

Private

2021 Jan 31 09:04:08
P.M. Joe was the first in his prison to be given the Chink Vaccine.

And Thank You to Sister G. for a donation.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/news-from-the-gulags/pm-joe-esposito-sends-his-thanks-for-donations
Private

Private

2021 Jan 30 00:38:41
Racial Greetings brothers. I wanted to send a message to say happy South Victory Day. I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits and that  the swine haven't held the message for too long. Creatively, Br. Dustin Fletcher.

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2021 Jan 29 02:59:53
White Lives Matter!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 16:24:50
Happy Ray Day! 8)
Private

Private

2021 Jan 18 14:07:16
Happy James Earl Ray Day! RAHOWA!!!
Private

Private

2021 Jan 01 18:45:47
Happy New Year and Racial Greetings to all my racial family, from Br. Dustin Fletcher. 23/23

#17222545 Snake River C.I., Oregon.
Private

Private

2020 Nov 27 00:49:23
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen

$45 from our friends at the National Alliance:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/natures-eternal-religion-by-ben-klassen
Private

Private

2020 Nov 24 10:14:17
If you didn't know it before, understand it now: WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF THE WHITE RACE. https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/democrat-anti-white-supremacy-bill-blocked-by-senate-republicans/msg35313/#msg35313

N.A. Radio

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
American News / Re: Racism is Now a Public Health Issue
« Last post by Private on Today at 12:05 »
I'm sure the state of Illinois will soon follow suit.

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/mayor-lightfoot-declares-racism-a-public-health-crisis-in-chicago/

Mayor Lightfoot declares racism a public health crisis in Chicago

wgntv.com

CHICAGO — Mayor Lori Lightfoot and other city and community leaders declared racism a public health crisis in Chicago on Thursday.

Lightfoot, joined by Dr. Allison Arwady Thursday morning, said now that we have a good handle on COVID-19, many people ask what’s next for Chicago’s Public Health Department.

Well, this is it.

The announcement comes after the Chicago Department of Public Health released a study earlier this week, showing Black Chicagoans have a shorter life expectancy rate. On average, Blacks in the city lived 71.4 years while non-Blacks lived 80.6 years. That gap is 9.2 years, but depending on the neighborhood it gets even wider.

The report outlined reasons being chronic diseases, homicides, infant mortality, HIV, flu and other infections, and opioid overdoses.

The mayor acknowledged it’s not enough for words to declare a crisis, the city is putting a plan into action.

The health department is allocating $9.6 million in Covid relief funding from the CDC, to establish “healthy Chicago equity zones.”

The six geographical areas cover the entire city and will focus on creating ways to improve wellness.

“When we think about racism, many of us think of it in its visible and audible forms. But the reality is, the insidious nature of systemic racism has other impacts, that are every bit has deep and harmful, but often ones that we can’t see,” Lightfoot said.

This comes one-year after Chicago’s largest hospitals and clinics officially names racism as a public health crisis.
American News / Re: Illinois News
« Last post by Private on Today at 12:01 »
With the new juneteenth holiday, Illinois is proud to pander to the niggers while they indoctrinate our children.

https://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/politics/no-longer-can-a-child-grow-up-in-illinois-without-learning-about-juneteenth-pritzker-says/article_b575cf5c-0afa-5446-9283-7b9af829c8c6.html

'No longer can a child grow up in Illinois without learning about Juneteenth,' Pritzker says in declaring new state holiday | Politics

www.news-gazette.com

SPRINGFIELD — The anniversary of the day in 1865 when some of the last enslaved Americans learned that they had been freed is now an official state holiday in Illinois.

At a bill-signing ceremony Wednesday in front of a signed copy of President Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation, Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed House Bill 3922 into law, designating June 19 as Juneteenth National Freedom Day in Illinois.

“With this new law, no longer can a child grow up in Illinois without learning about Juneteenth in school,” Pritzker said. “With this change, the people of Illinois will have a day to reflect on how the freedom that we celebrate just two weeks later, on the Fourth of July, was delayed to Black Americans.”

Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation on Jan. 1, 1863. It declared that all slaves in states that were in rebellion against the United States were immediately and permanently free.

That proclamation did nothing, however, for slaves held in states like Kentucky and Maryland that had not seceded from the Union. They would not become free until after ratification of the 13th amendment in 1865.

It also did not immediately free slaves who were held in territory that was still under the control of the Confederacy. Those slaves had to wait until Union forces captured their territory, which in many cases did not happen until near the end of the war.

Most historians date the end of the war as April 9, 1865, when Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, who led the Army of Northern Virginia, surrendered to Gen. Ulysses S. Grant in Appomattox, Va. But not all Confederate armies surrendered at that time.

It was more than two months later, on June 19, 1865, when federal forces reached Galveston, Texas, and informed enslaved people there and throughout Texas, that they had been freed.

Juliana Stratton, Illinois’ first Black lieutenant governor and a descendant of enslaved people from Mississippi, spoke about her ancestors, who were held in bondage even after the Emancipation Proclamation was signed, saying that for them, Juneteenth was “the true Independence Day.”

“Juneteenth is a time of celebration,” she said. “Juneteenth is a time of telling our stories of hope. Juneteenth is a declaration of faith that despite chattel slavery, we will never stop fighting for freedom; that despite black codes right here in Illinois that discouraged free Blacks to live in this state, we will never stop fighting for freedom; that despite lynchings and other forms of racialized violence that happened two blocks away from where we stand right now, that we would never stop fighting for freedom.”

Under the new law, June 19 will be recognized as an official state holiday and all flags covered by the Illinois Flag Display Act will be flown at half-staff. In addition, a Juneteenth flag will fly over the State Capitol in Springfield.

Juneteenth will also be a paid holiday for state workers and public-school employees whenever it falls on a weekday, which will first happen in 2023.

Late Wednesday, Congress approved a bill to make Juneteenth as a federal holiday. President Joe Biden is expected to sign it.

General News / Re: News Links: Racial News to Use - Headlines
« Last post by Private on Today at 11:08 »
Bookmarked Racial News to Use - Headlines. Click on the HTML link to view the page.

June 2021 (inComplete) to June 18

https://creativityalliance.com/23/pages/bookmarks-2021-06.html

Texas Governor Demands Biden Return Border Wall Land Seized by Federal Government

June 17, 2021

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is demanding that the Biden administration return property that was seized by the federal government for construction of a border wall

“I write now to demand that you immediately return to Texans any land taken by the federal government but not used for building a border wall,” Abbott, a Republican, told to Biden in his letter dated June 16. The governor said that the Trump administration previously used “condemnation powers” to obtain property along the U.S.–Mexico border that was previously owned by Texans. Abbott said that because the Biden administration has issued orders to rescind former President Donald Trump’s orders mandating that the wall be built, he’s demanding that the federal government return any land that was acquired from Texans and isn’t being used to construct a wall. “Texas stands ready to build the wall in Texas... We will look first at using state property and donated private property,” the governor said, referring to recent announcements that he would create a plan to construct the barrier along the border. Abbott said at a news conference on June 16 that he has $250 million to start the wall-building process and has begun soliciting donations from individuals for the project. Trump, meanwhile, announced he would visit the border area alongside Abbott on June 30.

With that underway, the governor told Biden that officials “will also visit with Texans whose land was taken by the federal government” to see whether they will allow the state to use their land for wall construction... Authorities reported that some 180,000 encounters were made, and a number of people crossing illegally are coming from countries outside of Central America and Mexico. The White House announced last week that it officially authorized the return to the Pentagon of more than $2.2 billion in military funds that were diverted during the Trump administration, while Biden administration officials have characterized the Trump-backed wall as wasteful spending and ineffective. The border wall was one of Trump’s signature campaign promises in 2016. During his administration, more than 450 miles of the barrier were constructed or replaced, according to CBP.

American News / Re: The U.S. Government is the Enemy
« Last post by Private on Today at 01:43 »
Get this through your heads - We are living through an active Race War: The US Army will not defend the White Population. The US Army's job from here on out is to defend the NIGGER in case of WHITE Insurrection. According to the US Army, only Black Lives Matter. Niggers rioting, looting, burning and committing murder at will is all a part of the Freedom of Speech. Any genuinely peaceful Whites claiming Equal Rights are to be designated as "Violent Extremists" and "Terrorists."

Army Battalion Commander Under Inquiry After Allegedly Telling Soldiers ‘White People Are the Problem’

Kristina Wong | Breitbart (USA) | 17 June 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/17/army-battalion-commander-inquiry-allegedly-telling-soldiers-white-people-are-problem/

Army Lieutenant Col. Andrew Rhodes, the commander of the 1st Battalion, 8th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Regimental Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division at Fort Carson, is under preliminary inquiry after allegedly telling troops that “white people are the problem,” according to an Army spokesperson.

RACE TRAITOR!

“The command is aware of an event involving one of our battalion commanders, we are conducting a preliminary inquiry to gather more information,” a spokesperson told Breitbart News in an email on Wednesday, adding “It would be inappropriate to provide any further details in order to protect the integrity of the inquiry.”

According to an eyewitness source, after soldiers in the battalion received a quarterly Equal Opportunity (EO) brief by an EO representative, Rhodes made additional remarks.

Rhodes allegedly told soldiers that EO and SHARP (Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention) were very important to him, that he would take every accusation very seriously, and that he believed there was only a .01% false accusation rate.

He then allegedly said “white people are the problem” and that white people correcting white people is the way to fix the culture in the military, and that soldiers could not depend on minorities to correct the majority.

The source told Breitbart News: “I agree with some of the statements but I believe it sets a dangerous standard for abusing the already broken Army programs,” adding:

Quote from: Private
I agreed that some of the culture in the Army needs to change, [but I] didn’t agree with how he singled out that white people are the issue and need to fix ourselves. [It] sounds like he’s only going after one group of people. And saying you will believe everyone sets a dangerous standard. For example, if I don’t like Sgt. Joe, I can just go make a report against him. It may come out with no results but that guy is still known for my complaint against him, and the battalion commander will back him/her all the way.

The source said Rhodes spoke to small groups at a time and that he made similar remarks to other groups throughout the day.

Rhodes’s alleged remarks first came to light after Instagram account TerminalCWO highlighted them on June 8, and then Human Events’s Jack Posobiec reported on them.

TerminalCWO posted a private message from someone attempting to explain Rhodes’s remarks. It said:

I know the [battalion commander] today said, ‘if you’re a white male you are part of the problem’. Understand that what he meant is that if you aren’t working to solve the problem of SHARP or EO, you are part of the problem. Complacency is the issue. That’s why he immediately follow [sic] the comment with the example of making a correction in private. If you or your soldiers have any questions about what was said today please have them come talk to me or SFC [redacted]. Make sure this gets down to the lowest level.

Responses can be seen that say, “I mean that’s racist but we’ll just ignore that I guess,” and “To [sic] late he is a racist to white people in my eyes.”

Another person claimed Rhodes rambled about how if soldiers did not like “how woke the army is getting then get the f*ck out of it.”

TerminalCWO posted the messages along with its own caption: “I hope you’re not white or ever accused of anything while you’re in his command. You’re already guilty, and you didn’t even know it!”

Rhodes ran a Twitter account, first reported by Posobiec, where he described himself as: “US Army infantry LTC. Fervent anti-​racist & anti-sexist. Trying my best. He/him. Colorado Springs, CO.” The account has since been deleted.

"I present to you LTC Andrew Rhodes, the commander of 1-8 infantry, 3BCT/4ID. Looks like Fort Carson got themselves a real gem of an unbiased commander. I hope you’re not white or ever accused of anything while you’re in his command. You’re already guilty, and you didn’t even know it! - D"
Steve Bannon to Brad Raffensperger: “Stop Whining, and Lawyer Up! And While You’re at It, Get a Criminal Lawyer” (Video)

June 17, 2021

Former Trump Chief Strategist Steve Bannon offered Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger some sage advice on Wednesday – Lawyer up! And while you’re at it, look for a criminal lawyer. You’re going to need it! Bannon offered Raffensperger this bit of wisdom after news broke this week that 24% of ballots in Fulton County Georgia are missing their chain of custody documentation.

An election official in Georgia finally admitted that the chain of custody documents that are legally required are missing in Georgia. Brad Raffensperger, the corrupt Secretary of State in Georgia is ultimately responsible (see picture above). For the first time an elections official admitted the chain of custody documents are missing in Georgia per the … Continue reading ...

American News / 100 Batches Of Absentee Ballots In Fulton County May Be Missing
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 15:59 »
MAJOR SCANDAL BREWING: ‘Just the News’  Investigation Finds More than 100 Batches of Absentee Ballots in Fulton  County Could Be Missing

June 17, 2021

Then today John Solomon and Just The News reported that an audit of  documents found that more than 100 batches of absentee ballots are missing in Fulton County Georgia!

Documents that Georgia’s largest county submitted to state officials  as part of a post-election audit highlight significant irregularities in  the Atlanta area during last November’s voting, ranging from identical  vote tallies repeated multiple times to large batches of absentee  ballots that appear to be missing from the official ballot-scanning  records. The problems in predominantly Democratic Fulton County potentially  impact thousands of ballots in a presidential race that Joe Biden was  certified as winning statewide by fewer than 12,000 votes.

Fulton County Georgia election official admits legally required Chain of Custody Documentation is missing from 24% of ballots from 2020 election - or 1 in 4 ballots

The report,  which chronicled seven days of problems, recorded troubling behavior  like the mysterious removal of a suitcase of sensitive election data  known as polls pads, used to authenticate voters. “Learn that Rick reprogramming poll pads earlier was setting up a new  precinct for SC11 because someone took the wrong suitcase but only took  one,” the contractor Seven Hills Strategy wrote late on Nov. 2, the  night before Election Day. “Seems to be a mystery who this person was. Should have chain of custody paperwork!! That means that a stranger just walked out with sensitive election materials?”

The contractor also observed that sensitive election materials were left on a dock at a warehouse without supervision.  Several cases (including SC11) were just left out on the loading dock outside the warehouse,” he wrote. “Thankfully the seals were intact.”

American News / Re: The U.S. Government is the Enemy
« Last post by Private on Yesterday at 13:10 »
Biden Administration Official: Pentagon Is Working ‘Quite Hard’ to Define Extremism As Only White

Kristina Wong | Breitbart (USA) | 16 June 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/16/biden-administration-official-pentagon-is-working-quite-hard-to-define-extremism

Excerpt: An administration official told reporters during a conference call ahead of the rollout:

As the strategy indicates, they are relooking at a number of things, and one of those is [how] they understand — quite literally how they define ‘extremism’ for these purposes. They are working that quite hard, both as a policy matter with the security experts and with lawyers at the Defense Department and elsewhere, to ensure they’re doing this in a way they feel ratchets up the protections but also respects expression and association protections, again, for service members and for others.

The Pentagon is also planning to incorporate training for service members leaving the military on potential recruitment efforts by violent extremist actors, and developing a “mechanism by which veterans can report recruitment attempts.”

Officials said the Pentagon’s Countering Extremism Working Group (CEWG) will be the “implementing arm” within the department for the Biden administration’s countering domestic terrorism strategy.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin stood up the CEWG on April 9 and appointed Bishop Garrison, his senior adviser on human capital and diversity, equity, and inclusion, as its leader.

Garrison has suggested that all Trump supporters are racist and just last year defended the New York Times‘ 1619 Project, which claims that America was founded when slaves were brought over in 1619, and asserted “the entire system was based on racist practices.”

Officials tried to stress pretend that their efforts would “take place within the context of upholding American civil rights and civil liberties.”
The following information has been available for months, but MSM refuses to acknowledge it ...

The Capitol Cop Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt Identified as Black officer Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Capitol+Police+Lt.+Michael+Leroy+Byrd

The Department of Justice (DOJ) will not pursue charges against the U.S. Capitol Police officer who allegedly shot and killed Ashli Babbitt during the Jan. 6 riot (sic) in Washington, D.C., officials announced Wednesday.

The Numerous Sources are from April 2021
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Specifically%2C+the+investigation+revealed+no+evidence+to+establish+that%2C+at+the+time+the+officer+fired+a+single+shot+at+Ms.+Babbitt%2C+the+officer+did+not+reasonably+believe+that+it+was+necessary+to+do+so+in+self-defense+or+in+defense+of+the+Members+of+Congress+and+others+evacuating+the+House+Chamber%2C”+prosecutors+said

An investigation conducted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia determined “that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement.

“Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” prosecutors said.
Twitter Becomes First American Platform to Lose its Coveted ‘Legal Shield’ in India

June 15, 2021

Twitter became the first American platform to lose its legal shield in India for 3rd party content.

Twitter failed to appoint statutory officers under the new IT rules  by May 25 and ignored the “one last notice” issued on June 5. The Times of India reported: Twitter has lost the coveted “safe harbour” immunity in  India over its failure to appoint statutory officers on the company’s  role in line with the new IT rules, and its top executives, including  the country managing director, could now face police questioning and criminal liability under IPC over ‘unlawful’ and ‘inflammatory’ content posted on the platform by any user.  With this, Twitter becomes the only American platform to have the  protective shield – granted under Section 79 of the IT Act, even though  others such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram remain  protected ...

Last month the Delhi Police Special Cell raided offices of Twitter in  Delhi and Gurgaon in connection with their “Toolkit” probe. Police sent a letter to Twitter India after the social media giant  labeled BJP national spokesperson Sambit Patra’s tweet as “manipulated  media.” The BJP party (right-wing) is one of the two major political parties in India. “We want to know what information Twitter has about the toolkit and  why they chose to give the ‘manipulated media’ label. Our team is  conducting raids at their Delhi office in Mehrauli and their Gurgaon  office on Golf Course Road,” said the officer.

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10