Main Menu

Social Networking

Started by creator soldier, Tue 22 Oct 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

creator soldier

As a Newbie Creator-Friend of the Church, I was wondering what your views are on spreading the words of Ben Klassen and The Creativity Alliance via Facebook,Twitter etc?

I cannot find a Creativity Alliance group on Facebook here in the UK. I would be interested in starting a group to promote our message,principles,commandments,Books etc Even if I do it and include a disclaimer,that it is a unofficial group and that the views on the page do not Necessarily represent those of the Creativity Alliance.

Its just a Idea,and im willing to run it,admin it,moderate it. I am a injured Ex Soldier on a Army pension,,so I have the time available to carry out the task.

As I say above its just a Idea to promote our cause. No problems and no offence taken if my offer is not accepted.

Grimm

It is really tough promoting this stuff on social networks. All the "SPAM" flood controls end up getting accounts banned if you do it too fast and if friend requests are denied.

You can use: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/ to find some people in the UK but I don't know what kind of issues you will run into. It depends on the way you do it.

If you find some people on craigs list you should ask them something about what they posted about and then maybe invite them to your page, this way your contacting them for the reason they are on there.

If you turn it into a "job" with some profit potential, you can think up a way they can make a profit from distributing flyers (referral code on some product or something) and then contact a bunch of people looking for jobs and tell them about the job you have available for their consideration.. complete with a template of the flyer you want them to distribute.,

If you sell coffee mugs or something, if someone sends you a message to buy a coffee mug along with the referral code of your "employee" or "affiliate" just give the profit to whoever sold the mug for you.

The flyer can have links to your website too.

From my experience, it is difficult to promote this on Facebook. You would have better luck on Myspace.com since you can target people by specific locations and send them messages even if they aren't your "friend".

Also, I see on the UK craigslist site:

"it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

One way to contact a bunch of these people without breaking the terms of service would be to contact them for social purposes, such as online book club invites.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Grimm

Here, to help you get started I compiled a quick list of pages on the UK craigslist where the poster has posted their actual email address (as opposed to a craigslist email address)

Its only 20 something names big, and I'm not sure of the race of the peoples address, but links are enclosed to the post the folks made so you can see what kind of reply they are looking for.

I can make a larger list but bringing 20 people into a new groups is a good first goal I think. A list of 5,000 emails would probably be overwhelming.

[attached is an excel spreadsheet in a .zip file]

Grimm

Yeah, you can make a page for anything on facebook, but its the outreach they have a problem with. If you have a regular persons account and just start sending friend requests and liking pages really fast and joining FB forums and groups too fast and post messages in forums not made for that content, that is when you start triggering the spam controls. I'm glad to hear your friend is doing good with his page and getting traffic. The traffic is probably people who are already informed on the topic though, I'm more interested in trying to get it in front of people who have never been exposed to the information before.

They might not be into it at first but the way I look at it is it is already too late, they already saw it, now they know.  They might not even care, but maybe down the road a few years they will get bored enough to really get immersed in the information just so they can know more of the finer details.

Cov

Creativity should be spread through all communication mediums possible! It is our duty to wake up as many white people as possible.