Main Menu

Credit Card Creativity

Started by RaspStarb, Fri 12 Mar 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

RaspStarb

A few years back, my local bank was offering their customers the opportunity to supply a custom design or photo to personalize their credit card.  I thought, what a great idea for spreading the message of Creativity.  I quickly got to work and submitted my image--the Simulacrum Candidus.  I didn't hear anything back, but a week later my new Visa card arrived (sample above).  It was perfect in every detail.  The only flaw was the sides of the card were white and made the image seem two-dimensional but I took a red Sharpie (which was the exact shade as the face), ran it around the edges and ended up with a work of art.

Now I proudly flash my card every chance I get, but here's the kicker: every one I meet asks what kind of card it is as they've never seen one before.  That gives me the opportunity to talk to complete strangers about Ben Klassen and the Church of the Creator, a.k.a. Creativity.  It's great because they are the ones asking me about Creativity instead of me asking them if they know of our religion.  For example, this garage door repairman came out to replace the springs and when it came time to pay him, I handed him my card and he ran it through his machine, then he asked me what the "W" meant, and I told him that it stood for the "White Race".  I talked to him about our Church and answered all his questions; we talked for about half-an-hour.  I told him to get a copy of Nature's Eternal Religion and told him where he could find a copy online.

If your bank offers the same service, try it out.  It didn't cost anything and has opened all sorts of doors.

Rahowa!

PS. Zions Bank is mormon-owned, not jooish.  I don't do business with kikes.
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."