Forum > News from the Gulags

P.M. Joe's JOG Captors Trying to Set Him Up Again - RESOLVED!

<< < (2/2)

Br.Art:
I've talked with Rev. Cambeul a number of times and received nothing but sound advice. I agree 100% with what you say @Br.Ryan-NZ.
Rahowa!

Rev.Ryan-NZ:
From a religious point of view let's take the three major world religions, Judaism Christianity and Islam. Each one of these religions is responsible for the death, torture and murder of millions of innocent people. All three religions are responsible for the genocide and killing in the most cruellest ways known to man of many tribes and groups of people, and the suffering of mental anguish to unknown numbers of people. Yet all are considered wonderful religions by the state and countries that practice those particular religions.

If you go on any of the aforementioned forums, you will find many lunatics wanting death and destruction of other religions. In Creativity, you will find no such thing. We believe in our Four Dimensional Program of a Sound Mind in a Sound Body, in a Sound Society in a Sound Environment. Our Religion encourages peace and stability to all European people's around the world.

Again I'd like to thank our Wonderful Leadership for the help and guidance they have given to every Creator on this forum and outside this forum. From the most mundane questions to the most critical questions we all have. Not one of our Leadership is paid a full time salary. They do it out of the kindness of there hearts. So a big Thank You to Rev Cailen our ShotCaller, and all our Leadership for their time and Sacrifice they all make for the benefit of our Church, Our People and Our Religion Creativity. 23.

Rev.Cambeul:
"For, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under Jewish rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

The Declaration for an Independent White Race by Creators - 2022
A revised Declaration of Independence - Scotland 1320
https://thehistoryofscotland.co.uk/resource/the-declaration-of-arbroath-1320

Sons and daughters of the White Race, I am Cailen Cambeul. I see before me a whole army of My Race in defiance of tyranny. You have come here as Free White Men, and Free You Are. What will you do with that freedom? Run and you will live - At Least a while. I stand opposed to your arrest and lockup. Ney, I demand such by my stance on You remaining 100% - LEGAL!

Rev.Cambeul:
Brother and Sisters, we have Good News!

PM Joe was tried and found Not Guilty on all counts. It was, when it comes right down to it, just another Witch Hunt looking for an excuse to keep a White Brother locked in the Gulag beyond the Free and Clear Completion of his sentence.

Recap/What Happened?

Two Hundred Miles away from where PM Joe is locked in the deep dank dungeons of Snake River, a known Snitch was bashed by a prison gang that remains unrelated to the Church of Creativity. A demented Jesus Freak of a Gang Lieutenant with a hardon for persecuting White Racial Loyalists took offence to our very own Reverend Doctor Joe serving as Pontifex Maximus - a title which he claimed is solely for his Catlicker Head Spook Invoker in Rome - and took it as an opportunity to Kill Whitey's Impending Freedom. ... He Failed, and we Won! For once in this Anti-White World, justice was served.

PM Joe - Free in 23
RaHoWa!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version