Main Menu

Racial greetings Brothers and Sisters

Started by RaspStarb, Wed 03 Mar 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

RaspStarb

My name is Rasp and I am a Creator.  I am a long-time, battle-tested White Racial Loyalist.

I have decided to join the CA forum and I hope to contribute something of value during my stay.  I am not interested in political Creativity and all the backstabbing, ass-kissing, power-madness that goes along with it, (viz. the treachery exhibited during PME Hale's ministry).  No, Creativity is my Religion, it is how I live my life and I am ever ready, willing and able to fight for the White Race.

This Planet is Ours!

Rahowa!
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Rev.Cambeul

Welcome brother.  You're in the right place. There is no backstabbing, ass-kissing, power-madness here.

And if anyone tries to worship another, it will be instantly cut off. I know, I'm the PM  ;)

BTW my site is at https://sacreator.com/

RAHoWa!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

MarkCook

Welcome to the forum, there are good  people here ! 
RAHOWA! is  INEVITABLE. It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  SOLUTION!

RaspStarb

Thank you for your warm welcomes Rev. PM and Bros. Winter and Marcook.

"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Rev.Shaun

Welcome Brother,We need people like you!
Died November 2010

Church of Creativity Queensland - Australia
Formerly the World Church of the Creator