No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 2019-12-06 White Activism on SEMO Campus

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
2019-12-06 White Activism on SEMO Campus
« on: 07 December 2019 at 04:20 »
https://www.kfvs12.com/2019/12/07/racist-flyers-found-semo-campus/

Racist flyers found on SEMO campus

By Ashley Smith | December 6, 2019 at 8:39 PM CST - Updated December 6 at 9:40 PM

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (KFVS) - On Tuesday and Wednesday racially insensitive flyers were found on cars on both Southeast Missouri State University’s (SEMO) main campus and the River Campus.

While SEMO did not release what the flyers said, a letter from the SEMO’s President Office and the President Carlos Vargas-Aburto, stated the flyers contained “offensive, reprehensible and unacceptable messages that violate our values at their very core.”

The flyers were reported to be from the Church of Creativity or “White Racial Loyalty Without Compromise.”

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, The Church of Creativity is a white supremacist religion. They are believe in white nationalism and are anti-Semitic and anti-Christian.

University Staff removed the flyers and notified the Department of Public Safety (DPS).

DPS investigated, and they have identified a non-student, from outside the southeast Missouri region, as the source of the flyers.

SEMO took formal action and their legal council set{sic] the person a no trespass notice.

“Remain vigilant in the coming days and report the distribution of any additional such literature immediately to DPS,” asked the Office of the President.

SEMO SAYS: IT'S NOT ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE

In the letter President Vargas-Aburto stated, "Please know I am extremely troubled by the messages conveyed in the flyers and am both concerned and saddened they may have planted an uneasiness in our campus community. No one on our campus should ever feel uncomfortable, threatened or discriminated against due to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation.

We deeply value our diversity and every individual who is a member of our University community. I have said on many occasions that Southeast is a place where everyone should be welcomed, appreciated, respected and included, and I am very proud of who we are. Each one of us belongs here!

Let us not be swayed by those who wish to ignite discord and spark division."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: 2019-12-06 White Activism on SEMO Campus
« Reply #1 on: 07 December 2019 at 04:21 »
https://www.semissourian.com/story/2653304.html

Racist flyers found at Southeast

Southeast Missourian
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Ben Matthews

Southeast Missouri State University president Carlos Vargas sent a message to the university community Friday addressing racist flyers found on the school's main campus and River Campus earlier in the week.

The flyers, purportedly from Church of Creativity -- "White Racial Loyalty Without Compromise" -- espoused white supremacist views {It's ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE ~ Creator Forum Admin} and claimed the group's "golden rule" is "What is good for the White Race is the highest virtue; What is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin."

Vargas's letter indicated the flyers had been left on vehicles on campus.

"Please know I am extremely troubled by the messages conveyed in the flyers and am both concerned and saddened they may have planted an uneasiness in our campus community," he wrote. "No one on our campus should ever feel uncomfortable, threatened or discriminated against due to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation {unless they are White ~ Creator Forum Admin}."

Vargas indicated university staff removed the flyers and the school's Department of Public Safety investigated the incident. DPS identified a non-student from outside the region as the source of the material. Vargas stated the school has taken action, with the university's legal counsel sending the person a no-trespass notice. The president asked faculty, staff and students to report any such literature to DPS.

"We deeply value our diversity, and every individual who is a member of our university community. I have said on many occasions that Southeast is a place where everyone should be welcomed, appreciated, respected and included, and I am very proud of who we are. Each one of us belongs here!," he wrote. "Let us not be swayed by those who wish to ignite discord and spark division."

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 07 December 2019 at 09:04 »
Technically speaking, nothing offensive said about other races. They just dislike pro-White activism.

Where else can you put the propaganda without big trouble coming to you? Paste it up on public property and boarded up businesses etc?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 07 December 2019 at 13:05 »
Where else can you put the propaganda without big trouble coming to you? Paste it up on public property and boarded up businesses etc?

When it come to White Activism, I'm not sure there is a place allowed or accepted. Like I've said before, if these were Black Nigger Lives Matter or LatinX pro Spanish speaking mud flyers/posters, these articles would be a totally different narrative.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 07 December 2019 at 13:16 »
https://standard-democrat.com/story/2653324.html

Racist flyers found on SEMO’s main campus and River Campus

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

2019-03-23 Will UN Ban White Supremacist Groups?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 154
Last post 03 April 2019 at 11:11
by Hidden to Guests
2019-04-02 NZ, Donald Trump and the Rise of "white power"

Popularity: 193
Last post 03 April 2019 at 11:17
by Hidden to Guests
2019-03-28 Christchurch Massacre & the White Power Movement

Popularity: 233
Last post 03 April 2019 at 11:25
by Hidden to Guests
2019-05-15 "Christchurch Call" to Shut Down Dissent to Planned White Genocide

Popularity: 211
Last post 15 May 2019 at 20:38
by Hidden to Guests
2019-08-06 El Paso: MSM Blaming Every White Man Woman & Child

Popularity: 118
Last post 11 August 2019 at 00:38
by Hidden to Guests