No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: I.C.E. RAIDS

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
I.C.E. RAIDS
« on: 12 July 2019 at 19:47 »
Of course our enemies and propaganda media spin this as one of the most evil things ever, like in this article. I think it's a joke, if it even happens. Trump has already postponed it once. But why I say it's a joke is because if you run the numbers. So, the raids are suppose to round up 2,000 illegals nationwide and the estimated number of illegals (because there's no way to know the real  number) is 22 million. When you put it into that perspective W.T.F. is 2,000. It's looking pretty obvious that neither side of our government truly wants to fix our illegal mud problem.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d28253de4b0060b11ea105a

Houston Police Chief Torches Donald Trump Over ICE Raids: Chase Crooks, Not Cooks

“It’s creating havoc in our community,” Chief Art Acevedo told CNN’s Don Lemon.

By Lee Moran
07/12/2019 07:55 AM ET

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo on Thursday explained how President Donald Trump’s plan to deploy Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers to raid homes of undocumented immigrants is “creating havoc in our community.”

Acevedo told CNN’s Don Lemon that the U.S.-born children of immigrants had approached him at forums saying, “I’m afraid to go to school, I’m afraid to leave the house, I’m afraid to come home and find my parents are gone.”

“Those fears are real,” the chief said.

Raids by ICE agents are slated to start on Sunday, The New York Times reported. Trump had initially planned to launch them last month, but paused the operation in a bid to come up with a “solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border” with Democrats, he tweeted.

Acevedo said pronouncements like “we’re gonna go round up a million people” also pushed people “further into the dark and further outside of the realm of society, which means we have a harder time investigating crime.”

“I think we should be chasing crooks, not cooks,” he added.

Acevedo acknowledged that his department does work with ICE “as it relates to Homeland Security investigations, going after real hardcore criminals.”

“There’s a lot of them out there and we’re just hopeful that we don’t create greater problems for society by separating families,” Acevedo added. “Families belong together, they certainly don’t belong apart.”
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Prospective Church Member
  • Assistant Admin
  • Church of Creativity Texas
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: I.C.E. RAIDS
« Reply #1 on: 13 July 2019 at 04:37 »
I think they want the raids to happen...  but dont want to look like they support it..  so thats why the dems are acting like goof balls..  to chase away their base...  and put up a legal fight..  which they have to eventually cave on.. "Pleease..  2 weeks..  pleease.."
The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 13 July 2019 at 11:53 »
I think they want the raids to happen...  but dont want to look like they support it..  so thats why the dems are acting like goof balls..

You could maybe make a point that the Republicans might want the raids so that Trump can  appease his "base". Gather a very few illegals up to make it look like their trying to do what they said on the campaign trail. As for the Democrats, I'm not sure i agree Brother. I truthfully believe the majority of them want open borders but aren't ready to say that publicly (not sure enough Americans are on board for that yet). The  Dems like the cheap labor (Republicans too) and the other benefits the illegal muds bring them. Like greater numbers on the census for federal aid and the number of representatives in Congress. Not to mention the Spanish speaking mud races also vote around 80% Democrat.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Prospective Church Member
  • Assistant Admin
  • Church of Creativity Texas
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2019 at 05:49 »
I didn't follow politics much during the Obama admin..  But others who did follow it said that it was almost like the Republicans didn't even try. Like they essentially handed them the elections.. I'm guessing to get this "Black President" business out of the way.  I'm not even going to get into how I think he was completely fabricated and wasn't even a president..  or possibly created as a recommendation from Homeland security to settle various threats they saw rising..  racially and religiously...  whatever..

But like...  during the Clinton years.. Dems didn't act this frikken loony.  They could actually debate..  had thought provoking comebacks...  were essentially "on their game" if you agreed with them or not..  This current face of democrats just seem angry for no reason.. 100% emotion driven with bad logic..  and like temperamental children.   That's why I'm saying its like they are trying to drive their base away.   Could be agreements between the parties that are still in play.. "You low ball it for us so we can get Obama.   We low ball it for you for the next 8 years..  no matter who you pick".. 

3rd worlders coming in initially settle in the city..  It takes a few generations before they realize the city is a trap designed to lower population rates... and take your money..  in the disguise of convenience, speed, and luxury..  When vote time comes the electoral college slaps all that down..  It isnt majority rule. 3 billion nigs voting from the same crack in the wall doesn't mean they get to decide what happens in the rest of the house.
The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Raids by Britain's Hate Crime Unit

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 934
Last post 25 October 2017 at 09:12
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]