Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Mr.Deth on Sat 16 Mar 2019
Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 16 Mar 2019You can bet the Muslims will retaliate

True, you know those mudlim will retaliate. I'll step out on a limb and call it now,  "When the muds do whatever they do, the  propaganda media (MSM) will somehow spin it to make mudlims the victims still".
Our closest neighbours are Muslims! So many Australians visit Indonesia and there have been Muslim Lunatics kill Australians and westerners in the past there.

What ever happens nobody really takes lessons from these attacks , as long as they have:- money, beer, football they have opiates.

Today's headlines are tomorrow's fish and chip wrapping paper.

Our own Government is trying to silence/censor/ outcast another Senator "Fraser Anning" for saying the truth!Having valid opinions.

All worried there will be a Cronulla riot 2?
Mass disruption to our economy and overall public harmony.

Besides they just signed a lucrative free trade deal with Indonesia. Wouldn't want the Muslims to be hurt now?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Brenton Tarrant ManifestoDid you always hold these views?

No, when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist.

Freaky like a Greeny. More Anarchist than a Red on acid. Able to larp Doom and Wolfenstein in a single-shooter real-time murdering rampage.

Look, over in the Mosque!

It's a Nazi!

It's a White Supremacist!

It's the undefinable product of Mainstream Media Man!

Yes it's MSM Man. Strange visitor from another land - Turkey - who went to New Zealand with powerful weapons far beyond those of mortal men. MSM Man, who believes he change the course of mighty nations, bend minds in his bare hands. And who, disguised as Brenton Tarrant, mild-mannered subscriber for a great mainstream newspaper, fights a never ending battle for fake news, injustice and the Red Chinese way.

FFS  &:(

That reads with more truth than anything put out by the MSM or politicians in the last few days.

Tarrant was probably raised on a diet of Single-Shooter Role-Playing-Games playing with his joystick. What was his weapon of choice? A modified AR15 dubbed the SS RPG15?

Brenton Tarrant Single-Shooter Game Walkthrough

Are video games and Arny movies to blame? This is looking more every moment like a disturbed individual severely affected by mainstream media.

With his travels to Turkey and his Marxist/Anarchist history, Tarrant's life is beginning to look like a parody of Lee Harvey Oswald's.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

A high profile lawyer has called for Senator Fraser Anning to be charged after he took a swipe at a protester who egged him during a press conference.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816639/Prominent-Sydney-lawyer-demands-Senator-Anning-charged-lashing-egging-protester.html

A heated confrontation between Mr Anning and a 17-year-old was caught on camera on Saturday after the boy broke an egg on the Senator's head.

In the footage from the event in Moorabbin, Melbourne, the independent Queensland senator appears to slap the boy across the face multiple times.

Adam Houda, a lawyer who has defended men charged with terrorist-related offences in the past, is now demanding Mr Anning face charges for his actions

On twitter, the high profile lawyer said it was a clear case of assault on a child.

'I've just seen the footage of the Fraser Anning egging. Anning reacts by assaulting the young man. The police are now obligated to charge Anning,' he tweeted.

'I've been a lawyer for over two decades and in my opinion there is no argument that Anning was acting in self-defence.'

Video footage from the event showed the young man approach Mr Anning from behind, as he spoke in front of a camera

The young man, who filmed the altercation, then slammed an egg onto the back of the senator's head. Anning then spun and took a swipe at the youngster.

A short scuffle ensued before the young man was tackled to the ground by other members of the public.

Mr Houda, who is the former lawyer of Sydney Lindt Cafe siege gunman Man Haron Monis, has offered to represent the teenager free of charge

Not sure what race the Lawyer is, but he looks middle Eastern and he represented Muslim Lunatic Mon Monis! Sure is spoiling for a fight with Senator Anning!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

The news on ABC Classical music FM radio (I keep it on while in bed to help keep the tinnitus at bay) just announced that police are investigating whether or not to charge Senator Fraser Anning with assault. They probably will too in order to have Anning removed from the politics. All they need to say is that Anning's actions were an unwarranted assault to a harmless prank by a child.

Consider it from Anning's point of view.

Ever been hit with an egg in the head? It feels harder than you'd realise. Without a doubt, if you were hit in the head with an egg, you too would believe you've been hit with something more substantial than an egg, and believe the resulting liquid is your blood. So Anning's actions were pure instinct.

Not everybody just cowers in fear when confronted with a weapon.

I dare anyone in a position of risk as Anning was and is, to think any differently in the same position.

If it had been me, I'd have hit a lot harder. I'd probably have broken the arsehole's jaw and I know I would have laid in with steel caps.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816593/Turkey-releases-CCTV-Christchurch-terror-suspect-Istanbul-airport.html

Tarrant is said to have set off on a journey around the world in 2011, taking  a particular interest in the Balkans and Turkey and the former conflicts between Christians and Muslims.

Along his weapons Tarrant had scrawled names in English and Cyrillic of numerous military figures - many of them Europeans involved in fighting the Ottomans in the 15th and 16th centuries. A few took part in the Crusades, centuries earlier.

In a previous Facebook message about his sojourn in Pakistan on Facebook, Tarrant wrote: 'an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kindhearted and hospitable people in the world,' The Sydney Morning Herald reported. 

'The beauty of hunza and nagar valley in autumn cannot be beat,' he stated
Tarrant claimed in a so-called 'manifesto' to have made money trading Bitcoin, enabling him to travel the world. He is said to have visited a wide range of countries including North Korea, Japan and India.

He visited Bulgaria from November 9 to 15 last year claiming he wanted 'to visit historical sites and study the history of the Balkan country', according to Bulgaria's public prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov.

He said he Liked Pakistan and it's people? Well they are Muslims! What the hell was he up to in North Korea? Well he did say he was once a communist?!

He had an extended stay in Turkey. What was he studying? History or war between Ottoman Empire and Balkans?
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Brenton Tarrant: 'A regular white man' who wanted to rid Europe of immigrants
THE ASIAN AGE.
Delhi - Mumbai - Kolcata - London
http://www.asianage.com/world/oceania/150319/brenton-tarrant-a-regular-white-man-who-wanted-to-rid-europe-of-immigrants.html

Quote from: Reverend Cailen CambeulYes, Brenton Tarrant is a terrorist and should be treated as such. Yes, what he did was wrong. He shouldn't get life imprisonment, he should be executed for what he did. However, Muslims do the same thing every day and it's barely if ever reported in the mainstream media these days. Further, when a Muslim murders any number of White people in say, Paris, Berlin or London, while screaming "Allahu Akbar!" they are immediately determined to be of an assumed intellectual incapacity and not at all representative of Islam or Muslims.

But to you, Tarrant is just a regular White man hell-bent on murdering all immigrants.

What a bunch of hypocrites you lot are.

Yes, I know full well where you got the words from, but because of the way you presented it, your readers will take it as a cause to unite against the white.

You Hindus and Muslims are forever murdering each other, but now you're immediately prepared to drop everything and hug a Paki in apparent solidarity against the evil White Man. You claim not to understand the concepts that White people may have, but you sure understand Racial Concepts when it comes to your own kind.

And you believe only us regular White men, to be racists? LOL

creativityalliance.com

My comment probably wont pass through their censors. I'd hoped it was one of those mud MSM that didn't bother with all that.

Ah well. No free advertising there.

Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top