Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Nature's Eternal Religion: New 2015 Edition Edit

Started by JamesCostello, Mon 30 Jun 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Albert on Wed 06 May 2015hard work but worth it. We have to get this right for future generations of the White Race.

Thanks for that. Keep up the good work and we'll get there yet.

Today I pick up the parts to assemble a new computer - a super computer compared to anything I've ever owned or used: I7 CPU, 16GB of ram, solid state HDD, Blu Ray Burner, a complex cooling system and room for upgrade for the next ten years. No more struggling with slow, outdated computers for me. It'll make working on books a breeze ... Well that and new reading glasses in the next two weeks.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

Also on page 104, line 9, there it should read 'second son who was called Onan, and said to him, "Go into *THY* brother's wife'.

Also on page 115, on the 14th line of 'The Story of Isaac', there is should read 'Be that as it may, after he had been there a long time*,* King Abimelech'.

Also on page 115, on the 20th line of 'The Story of Isaac', it needs a full stop after 'dishonest': 'had as good a reason to kill him now for being dishonest*.* However, he didn't do...'

On page 119, line 9, it looks as though it needs a colon after 'following': 'he called Solomon in and charged him with the following*:* "Keep the...' However, I subsequently checked my Second Edition copy of NER and even there the colon is not present.

On page 120, line 20, it should read ' prayer and *THY* supplication, that thou has made before me'. In my Second Edition, this same error appears. I am aware, however, that there are some purists that would like to see such errors remain and for that reason would not identify them as errors. Here is the quote from Kings 9:3 to compare it with: HERE

On page 122, line 10 of The Book of Esther, the letter I on the word 'imbued' is incorrectly capitalised and should read as follows: 'It seems that on the seventh day when the King was somewhat *imbued* with...'

On page 122, line 27, the word Jewess in not capitalised as it should be. It should read: 'he told her to keep her identity as a *Jewess* a secret'. Again I compared this with my Second Edition, which shows the word capitalised.

On page 123, line 9, it should strangely does not have the word 'made' in-between 'then' and 'sure'. The line should read as follows: 'had them destroyed, and then *MADE* sure that he got full credit for being the hero'. Again, I compared this with my Second Edition, which includes the word 'made'.

On page 123, line 17, bizarrely it cuts to the next line after 'hands on' and begins a new paragraph. There is room on line 17 to fit 'Mordecai' and more.

On page 123, line 22, it should read: '*THY* kingdom; and their laws are diverse from all people;' Again, this error appears in the Second Edition of NER. Compare with the King James Version HERE.

On page 123, line 28, it should read 'to destroy, to kill, and to cause *TO* perish, all Jews and to confiscate their property.' I compared with the Second Edition and this error does not appear. The word 'to' between 'cause' and 'perish' is present.

On page 123, line 29, the word 'great' is capitalised when it shouldn't be. 'When Mordecai heard of this "he rent his clothes... there was *great*'. I compared with Second Edition and the G in the word 'great' is NOT capitalised.

On page 123, line 30, the word 'wailing' is capitalised when it shouldn't be. 'mourning among the Jews, and fasting, and weeping, and *wailing*."' I compared with Second Edition and the W in the word 'wailing' is NOT capitalised.

On page 125, second paragraph, I believe I have stumbled upon a serious error that URGENTLY needs to be rectified. Not making a lick of sense, one sentence reads as follows: 'Some scholars have regarded with this view, finding flaws with the books portrayal of Persian life and pointing out there is no historical evidence of a Jewish Queen of Persia.' The Second Edition splits it into two separate sentences, which makes a lot more sense: 'Some scholars have regarded it as historically authentic. Most authorities, however, disagree with this view, finding flaws with the book's portrayal of Persian life and pointing out there is no historical evidence of a Jewish Queen of Persia.' Note also the apostrophe in 'book's portrayal'. With this glaring error, it may actually cause me to remake the audio for the chapter 'The Book of Esther'. :-/
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Grimm

Errors Found in 'The Incongruity of the Jewish God'

On page 126, third line from bottom, it says 'philosophy of life breaks down and becomes a ridiculous shamble.' It reads the same in the Second Edition. However, if we look in the dictionary, the definition of 'shamble' is 'move with a slow, shuffling, awkward gait'. This does not make sense in the context of the sentence. More correct would be the word 'shambles', defined as 'a total state of disorder'.

On page 127, line 24, there needs to be a full stop after 'not'. 'No, a kind and loving God he is not*.* When we examine what the bible says'.

On page 127, line 26, it reads: 'he is one of the most fiendish, tortuous and ghastly sadists that could possibly be'. It reads the same in the Second Edition. However, if we look in the dictionary, the definition of 'tortuous' is 'full of twists and turns' and 'excessively lengthy and complex'. It is therefore not appropriate for this sentence, which is clearly telling us that Yahweh is a *torturous* and ghastly sadist.

On page 133, line 18, it should read as follows: 'commits, he's perfect*.* *How* can we ever win with a set of rules like that?'

On page 134, line 28, it should have an inverted comma after the quote from the Jesus people: 'If God didn't, who did?*"*' I compared this with the Second Edition, and the error is there also.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Chuck

Errors Found in 'The New Testament'

On page 139, line 22, a new sentence should begin after 'escaping it'. 'there are almost no means of escaping it*.* *That* is what the "Good Book" says. So'.

Also, it must be added that the sentence beginning 'So...' on the same line as above, line 22, should be the start of a new paragraph. This according to the Second Edition.

On page 141, line 1, a full stop is needed after 'New Testament'. 'dramatically portrayed and spotlighted as they are in the New Testament*.* The'.

On page 142, line 17, the word 'out' needs replacing with 'our': 'ignorant, dumb, submissive and meek, we should all, of course, try *OUR* utmost to'. I compared this with the Second Edition and the error is present there also.

On page 142, line 31, it has a hyphen in 'lay up' that doesn't appear in either the Second Edition or the KJV, where the quote is taken from, HERE.

On page 143, line 13, we again find 'lay up' hyphenated, which, again, does NOT appear in the Second Edition: 'point in trying to get ahead in this world, or trying to save anything, or *lay up* any'.

On page 144, line 4, it reads 'right ex wrong' when it should read 'right or wrong': 'It says in essence that no matter whether you are *right or wrong*, don't put'.

On page 144, line 19, it a comma separating two quotes that are from different verses of Matthew 5. In the Second Edition it has a set of dots indicating an 'ellipsis', which is correct: 'Sermon on the Mount, "if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out*...* if *thy* right hand

Also, a separate error on line 19 of page 144 is the word 'they' instead of 'thy', highlighted above.

On page 148, line 11, it again says 'lay-up' with a hyphen, which does not appear in either the First Edition or Second Edition of NER. It should read: 'treasures in this world, surely it must be wrong to *lay up* treasures for the next'.

On page 148, line 12, it again says 'lay-up' with a hyphen, which does not appear in either the First Edition or Second Edition of NER. It should read: 'world. If it's a good thing to *lay up* treasures in the next world, then it must be'.

On page 148, line 13, it again says 'lay-up' with a hyphen, which does not appear in either the First Edition or Second Edition of NER. It should read: 'equally good to *lay up* treasures in this world. Of course, the big trick is that if you'.

On page 148, 4th line from the bottom, it says 'warned' when it should say 'earned'. 'Before anyone gives his hard *EARNED* money to anyone, he should'. Bizarrely, in the First Edition (FOUND HERE) it says 'earned' and the (supposedly 'improved') Second Edition has the same error as the PDF. Strange.

On page 149, seventh line from bottom, it again says 'lay-up' with a hyphen, which does not appear in either the First Edition or Second Edition of NER. It should read: 'If it's such a crime to *lay up* treasures, in other words accumulate wealth in'.

On page 149, sixth line from bottom, it again says 'lay-up' with a hyphen, which does not appear in either the First Edition or Second Edition of NER. It should read: 'this world, why is it such a virtue to *lay up* treasures in the next world?'

On page 150, line 21, it again says 'lay-up' with a hyphen, which does not appear in either the First Edition or Second Edition of NER. It should read: 'Squirrels will *lay up* nuts for the winter'.

On page 152, third line from bottom, it says 'well-laid' when it appears as 'well laid' in both the First and Second Edition of NER. It should read: 'a *well laid* plan of propaganda and brain pollution can work if applied'.

On page 153, line 18, it capitalises the letter F in 'fine' when it should not. It should read: 'You are naturally born bad, we are told. All those *fine*'. 

On page 153, line 24, it says 'where' when it should say 'were'. It should read: 'good people of Rome *WERE* not aware that their souls were in jeopardy'.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have missed one or two errors in this chapter alone. :)
WCOTC Ohio & Church of Creativity Ohio

Creator of the Solar General Website

Sinn

Errors Found in 'Revelation: A Jewish Nightmare in Technicolor'

On page 155, the last line of the first paragraph, there is the word 'so' between 'do' and 'such' that should not be there. It should read: 'divinely inspired book could do such a thing, I had been told.'

On page 155, line 16, it should have a comma after 'possibly concoct' instead of a full stop. The line should read: 'scenario that they could possibly concoct*,* I am sure that they could not have'.

On page 155, 6th line from bottom, the T in the word 'technicolour' is capitalised when it shouldn't be. It should read: 'To cast it in anything less than *technicolor* would be'.

On page 156, 7th line from bottom, the F in 'first' is capitalised when it shouldn't be. It should read: 'As we proceed to have the seals opened, we find as the *first* seal was'.

On page 157, line 9, the F in 'five' is capitalised when it shouldn't be. It should read: 'and their power was to hurt men Five months."'

On page 157, line 13, it says 'lime' when it should say time. It should read: 'horses in existence at any *time*.'

On page 157, line 19, the F in 'first' is capitalised when it shouldn't be. It should read: 'In the *first* verse we find'.

On page 157, second line from bottom, we have the error 'sume' when it should read 'same'. It should read:'In the *SAME* chapter we have another beast'.

On page 158, first line, the letter 'I' in 'in' is capitalised when it should not be. It should read: 'the purple clothed woman on the seven hills *in* Chapter'.

On page 158, line 3, we have a set of dots indicating an 'ellipsis' within the quote, when the First and Second Edition shows it to be between the quotes. It reads: 'the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:" "...and the woman' when it should read 'the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:"..."And the woman'.

On page 158, line three, the word 'And' needs to be capitalised, as above. '"And the woman'.

On page 158, line 9, it says 'hopped up' when it should read 'hepped up'. It should read: '*hepped* up Hollywood scriptwriter'.

On page 158, line 16, it again has 'lay-up' with a hyphen when it should say simply 'lay up'. Should read: 'in the first four gospels how wicked it is to *lay up*'. The hyphen is not supported by the First or Second Edition of NER. Nor is it supported by the 2008 Edition. Odd that it would be added.

On page 158, line 24, the word 'new' is capitalised when it should not be. It should read: 'Therefore this *new* Jerusalem'.

On page 158, the 6th and 5th lines from bottom, it should have a comma after 'pure gold' and the word 'as' in the following quote should NOT be capitalised. It should read: 'The street of the city was pure gold*, "as* it were transparent glass."

On page 158, last line, it says 'chuck full' when it should say 'chock full'. It should read: 'it was just *CHOCK* full of gold in the streets'.

On page 159, last line, it has the word 'in' between the words 'again' and 'torment' when it should have 'to'. It should read: 'again *TO* torment and mutilate'.

On page 160, line 14, it says 'fins' when it should say 'fire'. Should read: 'power was given unto him to scorch men with *fire*.

On page 160, second line from bottom, it has the word 'inflected' when it should say 'inflicted'. It should read: 'torments that were *inflicted* upon the helpless people of Earth.'

On page 161, line 28, it has 'thousand-year' with a hyphen that doesn't appear in the First or Second edition of NER. Should read: '*thousand year*'.

On page 162, fourth line, a sentence begins with 'It is high time we exposed all this treacherous brain pollution'. According to the First and Second Editions, this should be the beginning of a new paragraph.

Sinn

Errors Found in 'Getting to Heaven Project impossible: Or, Everybody is Going to Hell'

On page 163, line 4, it says 'just simply believe' followed by a hyphen and a low case S in 'so'. However, if we compare it with the scanned copy of the First Edition, it reads as follows: 'just...simply...believe...So they tell us.' In the Second Edition, it reads exactly the same as the PDF.

On page 163, line 22, there is a full stop when it should be a comma. It should read: 'everyone that says to me*,* Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven'.

On page 164, line 8, it reads 'and followed, after me,' when it should read 'and *followeth* after me,'

On page 164, line 27, there is a full stop after 'unto you' when it needs a comma. It should read: 'But I say unto you*,* That every idle word'.

On page 164, line 28, the 'day of judgement' is capitalised ('they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment') when it really should not be. It is not supported by NER First or Second Edition, nor by KJV. Should read simply 'day of judgement'.

Page 165, line 3, needs a comma after 'saying'. Should read: 'In Matt. 15:4 Christ says, "For God commanded, saying*,* Honor thy father'.

Page 165, line 4, needs a comma after the second 'and'. Should read: 'and mother: and*,* He that curseth father or mother'.

Page 165, line 6, needs a space between '22, 23'.

Page 165, line 11, needs a single quotation mark after 'lost sheep of the house of Israel.*'*"'

Page 165, 4th line from bottom, a full stop is needed in the following area: 'drowned in the depth of the sea*.*"'

Page 167, line 9, it reads "just believing?" with a question mark in the quotation marks, when it should be outside, as here: "just believing"? First Edition has question mark outside inverted commas; Second Edition has question mark inside inverted commas.

Page 167, ninth line from bottom, there is a letter 'I' that should not be there. Should read: 'enter into the kingdom of God."'

Page 167, 6th line from bottom, it says 'furnace of fire' when it should read 'sea'. Should read: 'and you were cast into the *SEA.*'

Page 167, 6th line from bottom, there is another serious omission that must be rectified. After 'cast into the sea.' it should read: 'Everlasting punishment. Damnation and hell. Cast them into a furnace of fire.' Compare with both First Edition. Note that the Second Edition that I have reads the same as the PDF, but the sentence 'Better a millstone were hanged around your neck and you were cast into the furnace of fire.' makes no sense whatsoever.

Page 168, line 25, the question mark is inside the quotes, when the First Edition has it on the outside, as follows: "your reward in the hereafter"?

Page 169, 6th line from bottom, the word 'belief' needs a double quotation mark to the right of it, as follows: 'It is a "belief*"* one might be stampeded into'.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top