Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Author Topic: In Memoriam: Ernst Zundel

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • Total Likes: +340/-15
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Church of Creativity South Australia
In Memoriam: Ernst Zundel
« on: 07 Aug 2017 at 03:50 »

It is with GREAT, GREAT sorrow., that I bring the VERY tragic news., of the TRULY heroic German "Hollow-Caust" investigator, Ernst Zundel (with 2 major court-trials in Canada, back in 1985 & 88)., as I just got off the phone with his sister in Germany, that he is in fact., and had VERY unfortunately., just past-away yesterday, Saturday, August 5th...

Ernst was born in 1939 in Wildbad in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Since his release from prison in Germany on March 1, 2010, after a decades long persecution for telling the truth, Ernst had been living (under restrictions) back in his Black Forest homeland in Baden-Wurttemberg, banned from re-entering the USA, where his wife, Ingrid, is a citizen.

78-years old with weakened heart, it appears Ernst died peacefully in his sleep.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com

Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com

Find me on Twitter: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags (6x4), The Little White Book and the Creativity Alliance Handbook are available for purchase. Details on my Hidden to Guests.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Samuel Clemens.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Pennsylvania
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Total Likes: +112/-0
  • The Church of Creativity Pittsburgh, PA - USA
Re: In Memoriam: Ernst Zundel
« Reply #1 on: 07 Aug 2017 at 20:50 »
 :(
He was truly a courageous man!
I remember buying a VHS recording of him being interviewed by two grammar school students years ago.
Rest well, brother...
Reverend Dr Lloyd - Life long Creator!

P.O. Box 8055 Pittsburgh P.A. 15216 U.S.A.
Pennsylvania@creativityalliance.com

Write to Reverend Dr Hardy Lloyd in Prison
Hardy Lloyd #101182
950 2nd. Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 USA

Ernst Zundel

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 258
Last post 27 Aug 2010 at 14:08
by Hidden to Guests
Total Lawfare: The Persecution of Ernst Zundel

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Enemy Activism & Lawfare

Popularity: 587
Last post 03 May 2017 at 06:14
by Hidden to Guests
Get Off Your Knees Germany! ... A Zundel Video

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 604
Last post 09 Aug 2012 at 12:32
by Hidden to Guests

Recent Posts

Monthly Newsletter

National Alliance Radio

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]